The Chatting Stranger

Story Info
Sean finds adventure while chatting with an online stranger.
1.9k words
4.25
3.4k
1

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another boring day at work and as usual Sean was using some "downtime" to hop into an internet chatroom. He had always considered himself a straight man. He had a girlfriend he had always had great sex with after all so why would he need anything else? Lately though he found himself hopping into the m4m rooms and he didn't really know why. He seemed to enjoy the chats and most of the guys understood where he was coming from when he told them he'd never done anything with guys.

One particular chatter took a much more particular interest in Sean. In his early 30's at the time - Sean was a smaller guy. He was around 5' 6 and had a pretty small stature overall. Let's just say no one would be afraid of him in a bar fight. The chatter (we will simply refer to as "Stranger") a bit older than Sean, had a much more aggressive tone. He wasn't mean but Sean could tell this guy definitely knew what he wanted and he made it very clear. He wanted Sean to move from the confinement of online chatting into the exploration of real encounters.

At first the thought definitely scared Sean. Was he really ready for this? He had no experience with men. His upbringing in the deep south also fought against his desires telling him that any encounters with men were wrong and he shouldn't even consider exploring them further. Sean discovered through conversations with Stranger a deeper desire however. It wasn't just that Sean was curious about what it would be like if a man touched him. He had something inside him telling him that he wanted to be taken. He wanted to feel used. This online chatter was bringing it out of him and he knew it.

Days and weeks went by after their initial meeting online. Sean found himself popping into the chatrooms multiple times a day to see if Stranger happened to be on. His heart would race when he would see Stranger's handle appear on his friend list as "active." The mental control was already starting to get a grip on Sean. Stranger would tell him how he wanted to use him. He called him things like "boi" and Sean started to respond to him always as "sir." The intensity would continue to grow until Stranger decided it was time. It was time to push Sean to meet in person so he could get his hands on him.

Sean had no idea what Stranger did for a living but he knew that travel was a big part of it. Through months of conversation (and probably Sean giving away too many hints) he also found out that Stranger had ways of finding out information about him. Personal things. One day the man started dropping these bits of information to demonstrate how in charge he was becoming over Sean. He knew Seans real name - his full name. He knew where he lived. He knew what he did as a profession. He knew his girlfriend's name. This of course made things much more intense. Sean's palms began to sweat and his heart was racing as each bullet point of his life appeared in the chat window. "How could he possibly know all this?" Sean wondered. "What was he planning to do with it?" It was a complete mind fuck for him. Suddenly this man he began chatting with for fun was starting to gain control of his thoughts. The crazy thing is - Sean liked it. He couldn't help but think of the insane position he found himself in. This man now knew him intimately and Sean knew literally nothing about him. All he knew was Stranger was "sir" and in control. Sean was simply the "boi" to be used.

Sean was still having a great time with his girlfriend. Their sex life was well above average and he never thought anything was ever missing in that part of his life. They were adventurous as well - never boring. Plenty of times playing with toys, some threesomes were also had as his wife really enjoyed women as well. So if these things were ok could he open up to her and tell her what had been going on inside his chatting world? "How would she react? Would she think I'm weird? Would she be mad that I hadn't told her earlier?" All these questions and more swirled in Sean's head. Ultimately he decided he had to keep it to himself. He didn't want to take that risk. "After all - nothing will probably come of this" he thought. "It's probably just all a fantasy that will stay put inside my head." Famous last words indeed.

One Monday morning Sean sat down at his desk for work and of course priority one was signing in to the chat service. Working from home made it easy for him to get away with the time he spent logged in. The first name at the top of the list of online contacts was Stranger's. Sean felt that familiar tingle of excitement as he clicked on his name and wrote "Good morning sir." A few minutes went by and Sean thought that the man on the other side of the chat might be busy today and have no time to chat with him. It had happened on a few occasions. Then the typing indicator starting flashing. Sean wondered what this conversation would be like today. Everything had been such a rush of adventure so far.

"Good morning boi. Good weekend?"

"Yes sir. Everything was great. You?"

"Good here too. And I have something to share with you that's very exciting for us."

Sean felt that nervous feeling well up in his chest again. Good news? For them? As usual he took a deep breath and gave in to his curiosity.

"What is the news sir?"

"I'm taking a business trip that is bringing me to your city. I will be in a hotel room alone and of course since I know where you live I know it's close to you."

Sean just sat there, frozen, his hands not even able to type at that moment. "Is he wanting this to dive into a real life meeting?" Stranger didn't even wait for Sean to respond.

"You are going to come to my hotel room when I get there and let me finally get my hands on you boi. We've been chatting here far too long."

This was it. This is what all these conversations were leading to. Somehow Sean knew it was coming, he just wasn't prepared for the exact moment. He still felt as if he hadn't thought it all through. But did these apprehensive thoughts have enough power in them to sway his answer? Sean leaned forward in his chair and typed his reply.

"Yes sir. I will do as you say."

Stranger had informed Sean that he would be in town in three weeks. That felt like an eternity after signing off from their conversation. Those three weeks weren't easy for Sean, however. He still didn't know if he could fully go through with it. So many thoughts raced through his head. He wanted to go. He really did. The opportunity he had been waiting for was on the horizon and he knew it. But could he really give in? Could he let go and let things happen? The next two weeks the conversations between the two had gotten much steamier. Stranger told Sean exactly how he wanted their rendezvous to go down. Sean was to wear as little clothing as possible and make his way to the hotel. Once he arrived he would text Stranger and get the room number from him. Sean was told to come up to the room where the door would be cracked and the lights would be off. He was to enter the room in full readiness to do as he was told. Sean agreed. "Yes sir."

The day finally came. Sean woke up that morning feeling almost sick with anticipation. He had no idea what the day would actually hold. He had given himself a solid pep talk however, and felt like he was ready to do what he had been wanting to do for some time now - whatever he was told. He went to his closet to pick out something that would fit the description given to him on what he was told to wear. This was an easy one. Sean decided on some plain cargo shorts with no underwear, a snap-button style short sleeve shirt (easy to get off he figured) and a pair of flip flops. He knew Stranger would approve of his outfit especially since he was told that the clothes wouldn't be on for long.

After getting dressed Sean send a chat message to Stranger letting him know he was on the way. He got into his car and drove right to the hotel parking lot. He was determined to rise up against his fears and social stigmas he had been taught and just do what this internet Stranger wanted. His hands were shaking as he took out his phone and sent another message.

"I'm here sir."

"Good boi." Room 349. You know what to do."

"Yes sir."

Sean closed his eyes one last time then opened the door and walked to the entrance of the hotel. He walked slowly. Cautiously. When he entered the front door there were several people there trying to check in and talking with the front desk clerk. The clerk gave him a quick glance and suddenly Sean felt the awkwardness of the moment. He was in a hotel where he didn't have a room. He was basically wearing nothing. It was all so strange. He decided to power through and hopped inside the elevator and rode it up to the third floor. He was so close now. He could feel his cock start to harden against the rough material of his shorts. Stranger's room was ten spots down from the elevator doors. Sean began his final walk to meet this man who was taking total control of his mind. Three doors to go. Two doors. One more. Sean could already see the cracked door next to the 349 plaque on the wall. He reached his hand up and placed it on the door. Just then - he stopped. He froze. Suddenly he thought to himself, "Fuck. I don't think I can do this. It's wrong. He shouldn't touch me. Fuck." He was losing confidence at a massive pace. He pulled his hand back, stuck it in his pocket, and very quickly turned and walked back to the elevators. Once inside Sean felt like he couldn't breathe. His whole body felt cold. He managed to get out of the hotel and back to his car and finally back home.

He blew it and he knew it. Sean logged into the chat on his desktop when he got home and saw he had five missed messages. Stranger wasn't happy. He had been stood up and that was not acceptable. Sean explained to him that he had every intention of doing as he was told but something in his brain wouldn't let him go inside. He got scared. He got unsure. He simply lost the courage to give in. Sean wondered if this was the end of it. Would he be hated now? Would this Stranger abandon their chats? Block him? So many questions now that he had to contend with - all of which could only be answered by the chatting Stranger.