All Comments on 'The Cheater'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply awful.

Not a clever, interesting or entertaining part to this mess. Horrible characters.

1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
It was....ok.

He’s blackmailed into having an affair and she still insists on paying him back? What’s the point of punishment if he’s already learned his lesson? And why would this stranger call a woman he doesn’t know to inform her that her husbsnd is a Chester? I’ve never understood the motivation.

Do these people call the cops because they witnessed a person jaywalking? Or speeding? Or do they simply want everyone to hurt as much as them? Which makes them self centred cocksuckers. And no fuckibg wonder they’re cheated on.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Hubby was blackmailing into sex. He had no substitution

But wife did it intentionally, to enjoy multiple cock and orgy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok Whackdoodle, I’ll help you out.

The motivation can be varied, but I’ll just give you a couple off the top of my head.

1. Justice. Why should some scumbag get away with destroying someone’s family with no consequences?

2. She deserves to know she married a scumbag. It’s sad that she’s hurt but it was the scumbag cheater that did that, not the person who brought the truth to light.

Also they probably don’t want to hurt everyone, just the scumbag that hurt them.

And finally, yes, I will call the cops on some sorry a**hole if they’re speeding through my 25mph neighborhood at 65mph as the stupid f*ck is endangering my kids.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
You

You have confused quality with quantity and lost your ability to put out anything worth reading.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

He was coerced into cheating. He had not set out to cheat. He loved his wife. How do all these factors make her think her cheating will make their marriage get stronger or even survive. I was told that 2 wrongs don't make a right and this applies here. If you intend to forgive then it should be unconditional. I accept he should be kept on a short leash and he should be contrite but her deliberate cheating was not the way to go for a happy future.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

This is certainly not a marriage that will remain a happy one.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

As Wackadoodle said he was blackmailed into sex to compute a sale. Did not want to do it,ell guilty doing it finally said no more. Wife never knew till the husband of the woman he had sex with called her. Husband never wanted to hurt him wife, sorry, contrite and begged forgiveness.

So wife gets free passes and then rubs his nose in each of the first two men she beds unlike her husband. She then becomes bi with another woman.

Why the husband did not divorce her is beyond me. But the author wrote a reconciliation story where hubby becomes a cuck.

Would rewrite the story to have wife get pregnant with the first or second lover and tell husband she’s sorry she didn’t mean to but it wouldn’t have happened if he had not cheated originally so she won’t get an abortion and wants him to raise it.

Hubby, says no way, then splits with her files for divorce. She miscarries, has to have a hysterectomy and even with drugs is sexually a dud after.

Hubby takes her back but on the condition he have a full time lover. To compensate for her now, as like a gutted fish, is unable to satisfy him.

His lover is Amanda her former bi lover who moves in with them and shares his bed while wife sleeps in spare bedroom.

Don’t like stories were wife is kicked to the curb under similar circumstances and hubby revenge is total and he gets new hot wife. No do I like stories where husband is humiliated and disrespected to “get even” either. This is the case in this story.

Just me I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A little too far

An interesting approach. It went a little too far to be realistic by inviting Amanda in to the revenge. Stopping after two sessions would’ve been more realistic and still getting to their 70s happy with each other would be quite possible.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

One of your better, more complete stories. I always cringe at authors using "epilogue" as I fear a quick end to an otherwise elaborate story. This one worked for me - 5* this time

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

This would have worked as a fantasy about swinging or sharing but you tried to inject too much realism into it.

As a fantasy it would have been ok. As a more realistic story, it could have been electrifying with the exploration of feelings about actions and the repercussions of those actions.

katibkatibover 3 years ago
Easy on the eyes...and brain.

Pretty good writing even though you do not know the difference between lie and lay. But it was the reference to Fox News that doomed this tale for me as to the intellectual quality of the two main characters. Four stars.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Mmm..

Think I'll just suggest two wrongs don't make a right, nothing else to say is there....apart from you kept the cucks happy for a page of two.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
so it give the wife everything

and fuck the husband....typical

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
What the ...?

Coerced? Blackmailed? What difference does it make? Did he do the deed or not? I can just imagine the vilification if a woman tried that excuse.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

What a dumb broad. Her chance to get some serious action like a 10" cock, a BBC, and finish up with a 3 man gangbang. Jeez. Could have really had fun. Just think of the stories she could have told then! Ass Sean would cringed on those stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That a woman might want some revenge fucks is realistic, . . .

not very smart if she wants to save the marriage, but at least possible.

That the revenge fucking could in any way improve the marriage is only possible if the marriage was already so bad that it had no place to go but up. But you can write whatever you want, regardless of how unlikely and improbable. But it does make the story a bit silly and cartoonish. Bringing in the second woman was the real clown act. Is Amanda so insignificant that we don't need to understand what her relationship is and has been with them over the years?

Amanda's presence begs the question, what about other men to make a threesome? Has Claire invited new cock to the club, or is she just a cuck queen for her randy husband? It would have been more consistent if Amanda was there with her husband, and all four were fuck mates. But, whatever. Not sure what the moral of this story is supposed to be.

Well, except that having an "open" marriage is probably a good thing, an exciting thing, a healthy thing. Some people think that's true for recreational drug use; guess were going to find out in the coming years.

So it was a good attempt to demonstrate a very weak and contradictory premise: faithfulness is quaint, and probably inhibiting to an exciting marriage. I hope you don't experiment with that concept in your own marriages.

Some people really do drive better drunk, win at Las Vegas, and live to be 90 while smoking a pack of cigarettes a day. Darwin has a message for you: why don't you try it? You'll have lots of company, in the fossil record.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Junk

I know this is fantasy but no way is a guy with a long business relationship with a company going to get blackmailed into sex with their new rep.

I stopped readying after the part about him confessing to both ceos.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4*s

You are a surprise with every story richardbedfordwhite ☺️.

Gave you 4 *s for this one. Don't agree with the plot. But it definitely was entertaining enough. Had me laughing when he accepted her terms. That's a good one 😉. I wonder if it could be written the other way. He doesn't accept. Or maybe she doesn't want to cheat. I guess there would be no story, lol.

Thanks for the read, I'm

AMerryman

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
anon 11/24 "...in the fossil record."

Wonderfully intelligent commentary.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Very good a fun read, thanks for writing “4” stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In all fairness

He cheated five times with ONE women.

Revenge?! In this case, it would make things worse. Two wrongs...

If eye for eye, than five times with ONLY ONE stranger. Period!

ps. Fucking Fox News?! Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice example of a rubbish story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Two wrongs do not make a right! At least she came to her senses after two. The bi insert was a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At a crisis point in their marriage due to infidelity, the MC and her husband introduce a third party into their sex life on a repetitive basis. Only in sophomoric fiction could such an ill timed and foolhardy decision lead to a good outcome for their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any man’s fantasy ending. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where do I sign the divorce documents! The bitch isn’t worth that, neither is the family. Weekend dad or no kids ever again. Either way would be great compared to that life.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

It’s funny that stupid stories like this are called loving wives. The husband cheats she get 30000 hall pass for one incident but she cheats, the kid, her and everything has to be forgiven by him or he isn’t considered a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Richard Bedford white.. u r a closet cuck or a faggot!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. Sen is a lucky guy. Got a better deal than he possibly deserved, but she, he, and Amanda were all O.K. with the resolution. Different strokes for different folks, and judge not lest you be judged. The MP will never understand. And I agree that Fox Lies (a/k/a News) is a disaster.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

Just didn't work for me. Offer her a divorce or work on the marriage. This punishment silliness is not productive. Neither spouse should be faithful because of the fear the wife or husband would retaliate. Good luck with that STD stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. Just get a divorce. Tit for tat never works out in the long run.

dawg997dawg9972 months ago

Wow, I can't believe all the negative responses below. I liked it and as for Sean, it couldn't have turned out any better.

This is Literotica after all. Guess that some people just like pain and destruction of relationships. This story IMO has a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Tell me again how it's love when you're thinking about who you could fuck around with to hurt the person you claim to love, for the purposes of revenge? And here I was thinking love is about wanting to spare your partner from pain. Honestly the wife is worse than the husband. Yes he cheated on her, made a huge fuck up, but he didn't set out to do it, was essentially blackmailed into it, was wracked with guilt the whole time, and was actually going to call it all off and just accept the consequences before fate intervened. Her, on the other hand, instead of forgiving or moving on, decided that she would lower herself to the level of cheating slut, justifying it as revenge, to experience some new cock. Not much integrity there is there?

"An eye for an eye," they say, but all too often they leave out the second part of that: "and the whole world goes blind." Anyway, it seems they got past it and things worked out in the end. I find it funny that the whole debacle was because he fucked another woman but in the end he and his wife are regularly fucking another woman (together this time, sure, but still).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous