The Cheater

Story Info
Taking you into the unfiltered mind of a married cheater.
3k words
3.08
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was married 10 years and the very best part of my marriage was the cheating. Just writing that one sentence completely got me hard. True.

Cheating for me was so much deeper. Each affair wasn't just a woman, it was a fucking world. Having a lover be complicit in the secret defecation of the marriage for the single sake of violating its oath is exciting. It made the sex so much more intense. I can go back in the rolodick of my mind and remember each and every one of them. I can remember their skin, their smell, what she said, how she came, how I came, what we felt, what we talked about. They are rich HD 4K memories that I treasure.

I don't care for the Ethical Slut. I'd probably just cheat on her too.

And you see, my girls loved it. They loved sneaking into my house when my wife was away on business and fucking on her side of the bed. I could see them enjoying covering her white sheets in their smells, sweat and pussy juices as I pounded them with my never-not-horny cock. I admit I got satisfaction from seeing my various girlfriends sleep with their cum-covered hair and faces on my wife's pillow. It was delicious sin.

Later, when my wife would return I would enhance the sin by fucking her as soon as she got home. She would never know that the lust that was fueling the fires of my cock was the memories of the last girl I was fucking right there just a few hours ago. I was celebrating my secret lovers by fucking my wife. Only my cock would be there as a witness and from how hard it would get it was clear that it was my alibi.

You want to know something? I felt so fucking good while I was doing it—knowing what I had done. I felt so satisfied to have chosen to feed my demons. My body was happy, my cock was fed, my life had everything. No one needed to know because I didn't want to get caught, I wanted to have the comfort of my wife, her love, and our home and routines while simultaneously flying around the world having multiple short realities with girls in in London, New York, Toronto every few weeks all in the name of work.

There were many beautiful girls in my married life, but one of them is a tape I replay over and over in the movie theatre of my memories. Her name was Carrie and she was such a a beautiful woman that I really think she was manifested for me rather than born. She was a classy, statuesque blonde that would dress, move, talk, smile, and walk like a piece of art. When I saw her naked for the first time in France I was shocked to see a body, so gorgeous, curvaceous, flawless and attractive that I almost didn't know what to do with it. Her tits were, are and will always be the most beautiful pair of tits I have ever spent time with. They were extra large natural perfections that were designed to stare, touch, fondle, grope and especially cum on. My eyes would eat all of Carrie's beautiful details, and when she took off her clothes every time I knew that I was fucking one of the most beautiful women I would ever touch in my life.

It was bliss, and it was double exciting, because Carrie was married too.

We would travel for business all the time and arrange it so that our trips aligned with each other. One day we met in a big city at a very fancy hotel. The kind of place that smells good, has modern lounge music, led lights, and sexy people having fancy cocktails all around. It was the kind of hotel that makes you want to fuck as soon as walk in your room.

I was more than excited to see her. I hadn't been naughty in over two weeks so my cock was chained and hungry. I had been a good husband at home, watching tv series with my wife, walking my dog, reading, drinking good wine—you know, the usual couple life. Behind the scenes however, my Blackberry (at the time) was on fire, always flashing with the red and blue blinking lights as Carrie and I kept our affair completely on fire during our regular every day life.

It was about the thrill. She would rub her pussy while her husband was taking a shower and send me semi-naked photos from her bed during the day. I would excuse myself from dinner to message her porn photos of things I was going to do to her. She would then send me back long sexts that would pump all the pleasure hormones in my body. It would require massive amounts of skill, efforts and energy to keep all that lust in a subservient level at a family dinner.

By the time I was at the hotel we were going to meet at I had so much lust in me that I felt like a vampire that had been in his coffin for 200 years. I needed to feed, and only she would do. I didn't just want to fuck. I wanted to sin.

Carrie texted:

Hi baby

I'm in the cab, almost there.

Please fill me with cum soon?

Kiss

I got there an hour earlier so I had been fluffing my needy cock, getting it ready for what it was about to do. It was Tuesday 2pm and while everyone was working we were going to lock ourselves up at this incredible suite and fuck like two trains purposely colliding on the same tracks.

Not one person knew we were there or who we were and that anonymity made it more exciting. Later tonight the hotel would provide a place of peace for us to walk around holding hands, kissing and staring at each other's eyes like idiots. We were cheaters and we fucking loved it.

The door opened, I had left a key for her at reception as per usual.

I went straight for her, grabbing and kissing her against the door. Talking was not necessary at this point, we had both turned to animals. I stripped her like a kid trashing the gift paper to open his Christmas gift faster. She would undress my fancy shirt buttons, cufflinks, tie and pants with the skill that only a loving married woman could. As soon as the clothes were off we walked to the bed so we could consecrate our sins.

Carrie and I had a routine—when we arrived in a hotel room to fuck we ceremoniously always took off our wedding rings. This was not out of respect to our respective marriages, so that the sanctity of our gold and diamond promise rings wouldn't be in bed with our lie. We did it to feel the relief of removing the chains from our life for a few hours. The wedding bands indented the skin of our fingers with a white mark from the lack of sun and the pressure of the ring. It felt good for both of us to rub together that little bit of skin that had been shielded from the world, by our marriage, much like our secret relationship. Our hands interlocked as I began to penetrate Carrie.

Just this morning I was having coffee with my wife discussing which restaurant we were gonna try this weekend, and now I was about to shove every bit of my married cock into my married lover. Carrie's body was so incredibly sculpted, curvy, voluptuous and fit that she could have been a porn star. I was so very lucky and I knew it.

As my cock began to ravage her pussy we felt the relief of finally unloading two weeks worth of lust into each other. Her pussy and my cock were finally one. Her husband and my wife didn't exist and didn't matter now. Carrie and I knew every secret about each other because we were each other's deepest secret. To not have to lie or pretend to be happy hubbies was a relief equal to unloading a backpack of stones.

Every single inch of my hung married cock went inside her like a train, enjoying every microscopic move into her incredible shaved perfect wet tight pussy. My cock was soon pushing on the back of her walls when Carrie began to loose control and moan and sing like an instrument I was proficient in playing.

"Fuck me so hard baby, you don't understand how much my little fucking pussy missed you," Carrie sincerely begged.

We were two naked devils fucking in a fancy hotel.

I could tell how much she dolled up for me. Her legs were completely smooth and buttery soft, her nails perfectly manicured, her mound was waxed and soft. I could imagine Carrier pampering and masturbating herself in her hot tub, while her husband was in the house working, while we were feeding each other sex stories, dirty talk and porn gifs of hot girls getting fucked in every which way.

Now, at the hotel Carrie had taken her full femininity—every gorgeous, sexy, horny, animal side of her and wrapped it up in the sexiest of little dresses to give herself over to me as a gift so that I could devour her entire physical, emotional, spiritual and sexual being.

In the Middle Ages, adultery could lead to death. Queens and princesses that were already owned by men of power were attractive invitations to collectors of pleasure. Gambling a good fuck with your life means you'd better make that fuck the best of your life. Courtly love is intoxicating and a lot of heads were lost for giving head. I understood very well how you could get to this point. Once you discover you can feel the intensity of sex at such a powerful and high level you can't really deny yourself a taste. The devil might let you chose but all his multiple choice answers lead you down his fiery path.

Carrie's fucking tits were masterpieces. Natural, gravity-defyiers that when placed in my mouth would make the entire world and its problems vanish. When she dressed in the business world she hid them very well. Her elegance and composure in public was formidable and I loved unplugging it.

"Fuck me like a fucking little whore, please Daddy, I'm fucking desperate for the fucking cum, please Daddy, you've no idea how bad I've been waiting for this moment," she squirmed, her eyes screaming for more.

I fucked Carrie for hours, edging her and not blowing my load. We'd fuck fast, we'd fuck slow, we'd take turns whispering naughty things in each other's ears.

"Remember last week baby, when you fucked me in the morning at the hotel and I went back home after?

"Yes..." I replied.

"When I got home, I was so fucking wet and needy from feeling how hot it was to fuck you, I was so turned on by you, that I opted to not take a shower before seeing my husband, I waited for him like a hungry lioness. As soon as he got home I grabbed him and made him fuck me within minutes of getting in. I was voracious. I purposely had the lights off in the room, so I could close my eyes and imagine you and your beautiful cock as I fucked him. Instead of cleaning myself I had fucked my husband with your cum still inside me. He would never know, and that made me melt. I knew how much it would turn you on when I told you that your delicious cum was inside me. I know you would give me a good spanking for being such a little cheater whore. But I couldn't help myself daddy, I just want to show you that I'm learning to be like you," she would whisper in my ear.

My cock plowed her, explored her, seduced her, fed her, conquered her. Our sin was our home. We had no intention of divorcing or leaving or spouses. On the contrary. The deeper we played this game, the more exciting it got. Being able to be ourselves, our true selves, without filters, cuts or edits was like breathing pure oxygen. Maybe we were two demons taking a break from the human reality.

I had been edge fucking Carrie for hours, her pussy was my cathedral and she could hardly talk now, her brain had been demolished by my lust. All she could do is look at me with big blue beautiful eyes and beg for more. That's all she knew—that she needed more and she would do anything for it.

"My love, you know what time it is?" I told Carrie.

"What time baby?" Carrie asked, her eyes rolling on the back of her head, moaning even as she said it.

"It's time for daddy to cum on your face." I answered, holding her face with my palms, to make it clear to her that I was serious.

"Thank you daddy!" She said.

"Do what I say, get our wedding rings." I told her.

Carrie elongated her curves to lift her ass and submissively walk on all fours on the bed towards the nightstands. Her moves were feminine, she wanted to please my eyes as well as my cock.

Carrie delicately took my gold thick wedding band from my nightstand, then edged over to her side, crawling like a cat, getting her diamond engagement ring and her patterned solid gold wedding ring. She walked over to me with her mouth open indicating submissiveness and she walked over to me, lifted up so her beautiful tits would greet me and then deposited the three rings carefully in my hand.

"Are you going to be a good little girl and do whatever Daddy tells you?" I asked her.

"Yes Daddy."

"Open your mouth and suck my married cock like a good fucking whore. It's time to get all that hot cum out."

Carrie immediately went for my cock with her mouth open like a zoo animal about to feed. She would never do this for the man she lived with, he would never really know who she really was. Her job, her reputation, her marriage and family were all masks that hid the whore slut that now was at mass with my cock.

"Open your mouth," I instructed her.

She did and I immediately tugged my 9 inch cock in between her tits and told her to suck the head of my cock to get it very wet. Carrie immediately reached down and made out with the head of my cock in between her mountains. She made sure to leave it covered in her wet saliva so it would lubricate my cock while I pounded her tits. Being inside her tits felt incredible. I made a mental note to take a photo of this beautiful spectacle for my personal records in my phone. I was so fucking lucky.

I could feel the buildup from hours of edging arising. Knowing in my mind that I was going to surprise Carrie made it even hotter.

By this point I was letting her take control of the tit fucking so my hands were free. Carrie knew it wasn't for show. She gave everything to the cock and made sure to jerk it off, suck it and cradle it with her tits in the perfect rhythm. She was working hard for her well-earned reward.

"Open your mouth sweetheart," I told her.

She opened it again, and this time I surprised her by putting her engagement ring, her wedding ring and my wedding band all on her tongue. She opened her jaw wider, sticked out her tongue even more and made sure to open her big beautiful eyes and stare at me with complete adoring abandonment.

"Hold it," I said as I took control of my cock again, so could have full aim of the canon.

"I'm going to fill your married fucking mouth with cum Carrie," I said "Is that what you want my baby? You want daddy to fill your mouth with cum and cover your..."

As I was speaking I surprised myself and my lust decided to skip ahead to begin the ceremonial launch of several massive non-stop ropes of white lust. As I exploded, I could feel every shadow, ghost, past life, thought, worry, past, present and future thought all leave my brain. My cock accurately shot after shot of seed into her mouth, covering our wedding jewelry completely. Carrie's eyes were teary with passion, weeping love for me, grateful for being pushed beyond her wildest thoughts.

I fell to earth like the giant from the beanstalk and whispered in Carrie's ear,

"Now every single time you look at your wedding ring, especially on your anniversary dinners, I want you to always remember that I once covered it all with my hot cum. Don't ever forget it"

Carrie had not yet swallowed and her mouth was still full to capacity with the fresh load of cum and the wedding rings.

"Clean the rings with your mouth and swallow my cum." I told her.

She put the rings to the side of her mouth and gulped down our sin with the satisfaction of someone that just ate a 12 course meal.

"She will never ever forget this," I told myself.

I stretched my open palm up to her mouth and she dutifully dropped them very slowly and carefully one by one, making sure to look at them on my hand. She knew I would want that, to tattoo the sin of lust on her brain.

I took her rings and took her hand and looked at her straight in the eyes while I carefully and slowly placed her cum-covered rings on her wedding finger while staring at her eyes.

I gave her my wedding band and offered my finger so she could do her duty and make me a married man again.

I then embraced her tight, tighter than I've held anyone, and I kissed her deeply, feeling her entire body, tasting my cum and her soul, her lies, her truths, her secrets and her fantasies all at once.

I was at peace with myself. We were ourselves with each other and no one, not one person, would ever know.

Except you now.