The Cheaters Ch. 02

Story Info
Blame fate buddy, don't blame us.
2.1k words
2.82
3.2k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It became clear that my wife and my best friend were cheating on me.

One day my wife told me that she would meet Finn in two days. I crept into the balcony to see if she would enter the entrance of his house or not. Indeed, all the evidence confirmed my suspicion. Sarah entered his house.

They fooled me in a despicable way. They didn't feel guilty when I found out they were texting. At the very least, they should stop lying and just meet in a public place, as we agreed.

Finn is a womanizer, he only cares about his own pleasure. He is handsome, with a sexy beard, and smooth, medium-length hair.

He is 6 feet tall, with long legs, and his body is a little chubby but well-shaped.

Completely unlike me, I am not handsome with short, coarse hair.

I'm 5.2 feet tall and very skinny.

In addition, I do not have the leadership personality that Finn has. He is confident and has many experiences with women, which is almost non-existent for me.

I was thinking a lot about how to let them know that I knew about their lies.

When the three of us would meet, they always talked about the quality of the café in which they met and whether mango juice was better or banana.

They were stifling their laughter, and when I asked Finn why they were laughing, he told me it was about something that I wouldn't understand.

It was obvious they were enjoying cheating on me.

One day, I decided to tell Finn that I knew the truth about their betrayal. I called him to meet for an important matter, and we met in a quiet café.

"Finn, are you sure you meet Sara in public places?" I asked.

"Why you ask?" he said without any signs of anxiety.

"Nothing, just a question," I answered spontaneously.

"What is the benefit of that question?"

"As I told you, it's just a question," I said.

"Don't play games and come clean," he said firmly.

I cleared my throat, "Let me be honest with you. I have doubts that Sarah meets you in your apartment, especially since you meet many girls there," I explained.

"Whether in my apartment or a public place. Does this matter to you? or do you have an objection?" Finn asked.

"If I had an objection, I would have objected when I knew you were texting. On the contrary, I wasn't angry about it, and I didn't mind her hanging out with you," I said in a confident tone.

"So, you are asking out of curiosity?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"And my answer is yes too," he revealed confidently, "You know Lucas, your problem is that you are a well-intentioned person, even though you know me better than anyone and know very well that sex is a basic condition in all my relationships, you did not doubt for a moment that I was in a sexual relationship with your wife."

"But what about our friendship? We are childhood friends," I pleaded.

"I don't know the term of friendship when it comes to sex. This doesn't mean that we aren't friends or that I don't love you. If you ask me for any help, I'll be behind your back," he asserted.

"You mean I can't blame you?" I wondered.

"Yes, you can't blame me or her too," Finn said.

"So, who to blame if I don't like that?" I asked.

"Blame fate buddy, blame fate for making you a hot wife and a cheating friend that your wife loves to fuck him," Finn clarified, "But you said if I don't like that, does that mean you like it," he wondered.

"I have fantasized about you having sex with my wife for a long time," I said shamelessly, there's nothing to hide.

"And I have fantasized about her since the first time I saw her at your wedding," he revealed, "and when you caught us texting and didn't object, I thought you have a fantasy to share her."

"Why you didn't make a move on her since you fantasized about her?" I asked.

"I saw her a lot last month and noticed many changes in her body. Then I decided that I would have her on my bed," he answered.

"What are these changes? For better or for worse?" I asked.

"Sure for better, her breasts got bigger, her curvy waist and her hot thighs. So I text her on Facebook, and within a day she was bouncing on my dick," he smirked.

"One day!" I said in amazement, "She must have been fantasizing about you for a while, too" I speculated.

"After the first time we fuck she told me she dreamed of that day a long time, and she wished I was her husband so she could fuck me whenever she wanted," he said in a cocky tone.

"You mean that she prefers you over me?" I asked in an embarrassed tone.

"Don't ask questions if you already know the answers," he said.

"Girls may prefer you over me, but if my wife prefers you over me, I have no idea," I explained.

"Sarah is like any girl, she wants the best man, I don't mean you are not good, But compared to me, I am more handsome, my body is stronger, and my dick is bigger, this is what she said," he said in a confident tone, "Don't take personally, there's no comparison with me," he added.

"I know that I'm nothing beside you when it comes to women or sex, as long as Sarah is having fun with you, and you are having fun with her, I am happy too," I said.

"I like you when you are understanding and open-minded," he said mockingly.

"Before I forget, should I tell her that I knew or not?" I asked.

"Don't tell her anything, leave that to me," he commanded.

************************************

Sarah didn't show any signs that Finn told her about my conversation with him, and I knew full well that he told her, but it was clear that he reassured her.

Days passed and Sarah hung out with Finn several times without giving me any hint about what happened between me and Finn.

I suspected that he didn't tell her in the first place.

I met with Finn and told him that Sarah was acting like nothing happened.

"I told her to act like that," he said.

"But, why?" I asked.

"To avoid embarrassment," he answered.

"To avoid embarrassment, or you know she wouldn't be comfortable with this?" I speculated.

"Let me clear up those uncertainties," he said, and he took his phone out of his pocket and played me a voice message in Sarah's voice saying: "As long as he knows about our relationship and doesn't mind, it's good for me to have your fat cock without worry."

Finn added, "Don't expect that knowing this will change anything for Sarah, as she now only cares about my fat cock, as you just heard."

"But..." he interrupted, "Without but, don't get too caught up in that."

**************************

One day while she was dating him, I called her, but Finn answered "Man, I told you to stop getting too caught up in that."

I laughed, "I just want to know she's okay."

"Check on her yourself," he handed her the phone, "What's up honey," she said.

"Fine, honey, what about you?" I asked.

She was silent for a few seconds, "I'm good," she answered quickly.

"What's wrong with you, Sara?" I asked.

"Nothing, but I'm a little busy sucking your friend's fat cock. I think you know that, right?" she said then I heard the voice of her saliva.

I laughed, "DAMN."

"Honey, your friend's cock is damn big, it tastes good, I can't get enough of it," she breathed loudly.

I heard Finn saying, "Is what you want to hear nosy?" Sarah laughed.

"Oh honey, Finn's cock is so fucking fancy," 'sucking noises' "Please, Lucas, don't stand between me and Finn's large cock."

Finn joked, "If he does, it would be to suck it."

Sarah laughed loudly and said, "Is he that jealous?" and kept sucking.

"With that little thing between his legs, I think he is," Finn mocked.

Sarah tried to stifle her laughter, "No, Finn, he isn't that small."

"Stop flattering him, and tell him what it looks like," Finn said.

Sarah tried to stifle her laughter again, "Oh Finn, please."

"Come on, please." Finn insisted.

"Ummm, like a shrimp," she muttered.

I heard Finn laughing, he blurted, "Sorry brother, it was her joke, not mine."

"Bitches," I joked back.

Sarah added, "Lucas Lucas, let's talk seriously. Thank you so much for letting me fuck your friend. Finn gives me the pleasure I have never felt before."

She was talking and kissing his penis at the same time.

"Your friend is gonna fuck me from behind. His fat cock is gonna stretch your wife's pussy, Lucas," she whispered, "Do you like when Finn rides me from behind? He fucks balls-deep, it pains my tight pussy, but I love his big balls slap my clit."

Finn took the phone and said," You know, Lucas, Sarah and I enjoy fooling you, but we've found out that sharing the details with you is more pleasure, so your wife is gonna ride my thick cock, I'm gonna watch her big tits bouncing, and I'm gonna squeeze them, lick and suck her hard nipples like a hungry child."

"Sarah rides the whole length of my shaft, so she has to bounce high my cock till I pump my cum inside her. I know these details turn you on, right?" he wanted to hear my confirmation.

"Right," I whispered

"Details you have nothing about, the issue is simply skill and strength differences," he said in an aggressive tone.

In fact, what he said was real and made me aroused, which made me want to keep up with him, I said, "I know, Finn, we are like chalk and cheese. You are very talented in bed and flexible in all positions, as for me..." He interrupted me and said to Sarah, "You are such a good cocksucker, take my whole cock in your mouth. Go on you, clown," he scoffed.

"As for me, my skinny emaciated body only helps me have sex for a few seconds, to the point that I cum with just foreplay," I said in a sympathetic tone.

"So it makes sense for a weak person like you to step aside for a talented person like me, right?"

"Right."

"It's time for your wife to ride my fat cock, I'll call you to let you hear her screams as she takes every inch of it." He hung up the phone on me.

I sat thinking about how rude my wife and my friend had become.

Finn is an intelligent person, he didn't make my knowledge of their cheating a victory for me. Rather, he believes that sharing their sexual details with me is a pleasure for them.

He knew for sure that Sarah would do anything for him, and he actually made her talk to me sarcastically.

After a few minutes, my phone rang, it was Finn, I answered the phone to hear loud screaming and pounding sounds.

"Ahhhhh, Finn, fill me up with your cock, fuck my pussy, fuck me harder," Sara screamed.

The pounding sounds started to increase as if they were aroused by my hearing them.

?You like it when I fuck your pussy, don't you?? Finn sighed.

"Yeeeeeees, your cock is so damn good, ohhhhh."

"Tell your impotent husband."

"Finn is stretching your wife out with his big cock, honey. He is going to make cum so hard." She was talking quickly out of pleasure, "My pussy is for you only, Finn."

"What about your poor husband?" he asked.

"Ohhhh, if you want to own my pussy for your pleasure, I will."

"What do you think you inferior?" Finn laughed, "Your pussy is so tight, ride my cock harder," he groaned.

"It's up to you, Finn. You are the boss now," I said.

"I like you when you are submissive," he asserted, "Tell me baby what I'm doing now," he told Sarah.

Sarah didn't stop riding his cock and screaming, she said, "He is grabbing my tits, Lucas, he is cupping my tits with his big hands."

Finn said eagerly, "Give me these fat tits to suck them."

The sound of his saliva was clearly heard on my wife's nipples.

I asked, "Do you like them, Finn?"

"No one doesn't like these huge tits," *Sucking noises* "Ummm, her nipples taste good," he moaned.

Sara said, "His lips look sexy around my nipples. Oh, don't bite, baby."

I confirmed, "I'm imagining the scene now."

"Your time is up, you nosy. It's time to ride your wife from behind and cum inside her." He hung up the phone.

I was horny as hell out of this call. I jerked off and dozed off on the sofa.