The Cheaters Ch. 03

Story Info
Finn fucked his friend's wife at their house.
1.7k words
3.71
4.6k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn has sex with my wife in an apartment in their building; it's the only place he can date her.

One time, he told me that his father would host a family of relatives there, so there was no place for them to fuck.

"What can I do?" I said,pretending not to understand.

"Your house, your bed," Finn smirked.

"Do you think Sara will be okay with that?" I wondered.

He took a deep breath. "Sara will be ok with anything I tell her as long as I please her." His answer was as if he knew what I was going to ask.

"What about me? Where will I be then?"

"Outside or leave the house," he answered intuitively. "See you tomorrow."

***************************

Sarah spent the whole day doing her hair and applying moisturizing creams. Things she doesn't do with me. I stood behind her with a smile in the mirror. "Wish you a good night, baby," I said.

She turned around and pecked me on the lips. "Love you, honey. I know you are ok with this, so thank you," she was excited.

"I'm ok with that as long as you want it."

"You have no idea how much fun we have." She was happy even just to remember her affairs with him.

"I knew by ears," I joked about how I always hear them fucking by the phone.

"Hearing is not the same as seeing," she teased, and walked to the bathroom. I didn't tell Sarah or Finn that I wanted to watch, but it's a very logical guess. When the matter is sensitive, I'm one of those people who don't take a step to achieve what

they want.

At six o'clock, I heard the doorbell. Finn was wearing dark olive tight jogger pants highlighting his long legs, a white shirt, and black medium brutus boots. Finn is the type of person whose lower body is longer than his upper body.

He is a bit chubby in the upper body, but his thighs and legs are in shape. In general, Finn is elegant. He buys expensive clothes because he is a big trader, despite his

young age.

He hugged me, looked around the house, and asked, "Where's my fox?"

"She is inside; get in."

We sat in the living room, and Finn lit a cigarette, and I asked him, "What would you like to drink?"

"Nothing."

I brought the ashtray closer to him, then Sara walked in wearing a white shirt and dark olive leggings. They hugged and sat on the sofa beside each other.

Finn revealed with a smirk, "You know,Lucas, we didn't organize for this matching before." Their clothes were exactly the same color.

I laughed. "You wanna me to believe this coincidence? Come on, man."

"What's so strange about that? You believed that we used to meet in public places," Finn said with a grin,then looked at Sara's face to see her reaction. She put her hand on her lips and stifled a laugh. Then she said, "No, Finn. Lucas is a trusting person."

"She means you are gullible, but in a better way." Finn was making fun out of me.

She punched him in the shoulder playfully and joked,"You want to get between me and my husband."

"I already did," Finn said, and Sara burst into laughter. Sara said, "Ok, Finn, I'll get

between you and Lucas now." She looked at me and added, "Lucas, Finn told me that you have a little dick."

"Liar, I said little clit," he mocked back. "Let's stop joking," Finn said, paused for a few seconds, and continued, "The most beautiful thing about you, Lucas, is the goodness of your heart. Everyone has their own advantages. For example, you have a big heart; I have a big cock..." Sara covered her face with her hands and laughed loudly. He smirked and added, "Sara has pairs of big tits."

"Fair enough," I smiled.

Finn held her hand; they stood up and said, "Everyone has a role; yours is to wait here." He put his hand on her hip and continued, "And mine is to make your wife feel my big thing. Then he walked her to the bedroom and closed the door.

**********************************

I heard her laughs and moans for minutes, then it went quiet. I crept up on my tiptoes and stood in front of the room's door.

Just unintelligible whispers, then I heard some saliva noises followed by gag sounds. Sara was giving him a head. The sound of her breath after every gag and his groans were intertwined. It went calm again, then I heard low flesh-hitting noises.

I couldn't determine what position they were in. The louder the impact, the louder her moan. "Give me that cock of yours. Ahhhhh, harder."

Finn's whispers were so low, almost inaudible, but Sara answered him, "Yees, fill my pussy. Fuck my tight pussy. Ohhh, pleeeease, Finn."

She calmed down a little, then I heard Finn say, "Ride my cock, baby."

It didn't take long for them to change positions, and the screaming started again.

By the sound of her ass hitting his thighs, it was clear that Sarah was bouncing high. The rhythm was constant and fast, and it continued for ten minutes until it gradually decreased.

They stopped, then Finn whispered, "Your pussy is so fucking warm; lay down."

I felt my cock grow hard. There were kissing sounds; maybe Finn was lying on top of Sarah. Then there were sucking noises; she was moaning wildly, non-stop. Things were heating up inside, and so was I.

I soaked my pants with cum without even touching my cock. I felt tired from standing. so I went to the sofa again, sat down, and rested my back.

****************************

After twenty minutes, my phone rang; it was Finn. I cleared my throat and answered. "Come on, I need you," he said.

I opened the door quietly and didn't get in directly. "Come on, nothing to be embarrassed about," Finn said as if he were a school principal talking to a student.

They were covered. Sara pulled the blanket up to her neck.

"Were we too late?" Finn asked with a smug look on his face.

"No, it's your night." I answered.

"You are right. We've made a great effort, and now we want something to drink," Finn said with a smirk that said it all.

"It would be my pleasure, buddy," I said, emphasizing that Finn is in control.

"I like you when you are a good boy," Finn replied. "Go to the grocery store and bring two Pepsi cans for us."

"Yes, buddy," I said obediently.

"It's okay to be a little late; we're not finished yet," he grinned, continuing his mockery.

I bought the cans, emptied them into two cups, and placed the two cups on a tray. I approached the bedroom and knocked on the door. "Stay away now; we are busy!" Finn shouted and snapped.

I tried to keep myself busy with anything, so I put some ice cubes on a plate and waited in the kitchen.

Although the kitchen is quite far from the bedroom, I heard thrusting sounds. Those two can't get enough of each other.

************************

Ten minutes later, Fan called and gave me permission to enter. They were covered again. I stood in front of the bed and brought the tray closer to them.

"Your husband plays a big role in making us happy, Sarah," Finn said after he took a sip.

"Sure, my husband is rational," Sara boasted.

"Yes, he knows his limits, so he is rational and understanding." Finn agreed with her. He lit a cigarette, took a puff, and said, "Smoking after sex is great, Lucas."

I nodded.

He glanced at my crotch; it was wet, and I forgot to change. He laughed loudly and said, "Oh man, this is pathetic."

I felt awkward; how could I forget that? And I remembered then that I went out like this. Finn continued, "Sara, your husband enjoys that we fuck." Then he stared at me and said, "I feel sorry for you, buddy."

Then he stared at Sara again. "Your husband jerked off just as soon as we were having sex at his house; what if he watched?."

"He will cum in a few seconds," Sara answered with a grin.

"I think it's fair to let him watch a sex show," Finn suggested with a wink.

"If we did that, it would be rude," she queried.

"What about what we have done? Isn't that rude?" he refuted.

"But I'm not that rude," she said, and she wasn't totally convinced.

"There is nothing more rude than fucking my friend's wife, and I'm that rude to let him watch," Finn asserted.

Sara didn't respond, and Finn mocked, "Think a little about your poor husband. It is not fair for him to remain without pleasure, isn't it, Lucas?"

I whispered, "I'm not forcing anyone to do what they wouldn't do."

"I know you aren't a decision-maker, but you want to watch, right? You want to watch me do nasty things to your wife? You want to watch Sara take my big cock like she doesn't do with you? Admit it."

I took a deep breath, "Nothing to admit; everything is clear. Yes, Finn, I want to watch you fuck my wife for good." I wanted to have more courage so as not to make myself a laughingstock for them, then I added, "Nothing to hide, bro; I want to watch her sucking your bigger and better cock. Yes, Sara, I want to watch you bounce on his thick pole and take every inch of it."

"It's good that you talk so boldly. I think you'll cum within just five minutes of watching us make out," Finn assumed.

I smirked and said, "Not to this degree."

"Bet?" Finn said with his eyes wide open.

"What's your bet?" I asked.

"I will give you one thousand pounds if you win, and if you win, I will spend a whole month at your house, and you will leave and come to serve us whenever we want."

I thought for a few seconds; the bet was easy for me, but I don't know how excited I will be when I watch them. A thousand pounds is good money, so I accepted.

"Well, you will stand here wearing boxers to see if you ejaculate or not," Finn explained. He added, "Who will you support, baby?"

Sara stared at me, thought for a moment,and announced, "Lucas, you are gonna be missed, honey."

Finn grinned and said, "Sara will do her best to make you cum within five minutes. Be ready tomorrow."

To Be Continued.