The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Five girls. Five BBC.
15.7k words
3.43
6.4k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter IV

Bodies

It was raining quite heavily, Lisa and Alina's husbands smelled of sweat, mud and fish, but they refused the women's offer to take a shower, apparently convinced that such a smell could be considered "masculine" and clearly gave them a certain adventurous charm. In fact, neither Alina nor Lisa could appreciate the beauty of the swampy scent. Irene went upstairs to her younger sister, who, Irene said with a smile, felt a little strange. Lisa, Nastya and Alina looked at each other understandingly, although none of them could even imagine how a woman's body must feel after such an orgasm. Alina had never experienced anything like it, neither had Lisa. Nastya... well, she had much more experience than her married friends, and maybe such extravagances could happen in her sex life.

Fortunately for the ladies, the men were in such a state that they didn't even notice the tracks of the SUV leading to the garage, and therefore they didn't suspect the presence of Africans, and the girls, of course, didn't want to start a conversation about the guests in the neighboring house. The beauties wanted to dance, but the half-drunk guys were pecking at their noses, and Victor somehow managed to persuade Lisa to go with him. After a second, the girl told her friends that she wanted to take advantage of her husband's fortune and get the satisfaction she had not had time to get from the Africans. Lisa secretly said that when Victor was drunk, he became sexually rough, and that's what she needed now. Nastya hinted to Alina that she would not mind dancing with her, but the blonde thought about her married friend's words. She too felt the desire in her lower abdomen and thought that even though her husband's smell was not the most pleasant and his condition was disgusting, she too would be able to get a good fuck today. With a wink to Nastya, both friends and their husbands locked themselves in the upstairs rooms. Nastya was left alone with a bottle of alcohol brought by the Africans.

Alina's wishes were not to be fulfilled. Kirill passed out a few minutes after his head hit the pillow, ignoring his wife's attempts to wake him up. As a result, Alina was left with nothing to do but listen to Lisa moaning behind the wall, who had clearly succeeded in getting what she wanted from Viktor.

"Bitch," Alina whispered without anger.

But even her friend's moans didn't last long. After a few minutes there was silence. Alina even thought about trying to sleep, but her eyes would not close. Masturbation hadn't brought her much pleasure for a long time, so she just turned on her smartphone with the purpose of hopping around the sites until her eyes began to close. However, she was surprised to find that Lisa was online in the chat room created especially for the three of them, Alina, Lisa and Nastya.

After exchanging a few messages, Lisa poured her heart out to her friend, telling her that Victor had started well, but hadn't even finished. In fact, neither did Lisa. Now, for the umpteenth time that day, she found herself insanely horny, and Alina felt the same way. The girls were already thinking about having a little virtual sex between them when Nastya suddenly interrupted their conversation. Her message was laconic, but clear: "If you want real guys, come to the guesthouse". Alina froze, not knowing what to say to her friend. She was already inclined to refuse, put her finger on the keyboard to write a short "no", but Lisa was ahead of her friend. Her message was also short, but it made Alina shiver: "On our way."

While Alina and Lisa tried to provoke their husbands to fulfill their conjugal duty, Nastya, left alone, did not want to go to bed at all. Unlike her married friends, no one could "catch" her in adultery, and in general, she did not want to be sad in her own house on her birthday. So she went upstairs and started sorting through the bags of things the Africans had given her. There were some really interesting things among them, and Nastya even considered for a minute whether she should lock the room and try some of the elongated phallic gifts that were now on the bedside table next to the bed. They were all black, but even the largest was no more than eight inches long. The dark-haired beauty remembered Simon's cock, the one he'd almost fucked Sonja with. It was much bigger than the dildos Anastasia had at her disposal now. And that's why a vulgar thought ripened in the girl's head, which immediately made the beauty feel wet in her panties. She grinned at her own thoughts and began to change.

Ten minutes later, a brunette dressed in a tight dark green sleeveless shirt and short jean shorts walked to the door of the guesthouse. On a tray in her hands were several shots, a couple of bottles of hard liquor, and snacks in the form of chips, fruit, and nuts. Her nipples peeked through the sleeveless shirt in anticipation of what was to come - she was not wearing a bra, of course.

Anastasia's plan was very simple: while Lisa and Alina were limited in their choice of partners for tonight, she had the opportunity to choose from the five dark-skinned men she had as guests. So why not take advantage of the opportunity?

After hesitating at the door, she pounded the wooden surface several times with her fist. There was no response.

"No, they're not asleep!" - Such thoughts offended Nastya a little. Could it be that the Africans, despite the show they had put on in the evening, were able to cope with their inner desire and just fall asleep?! How dare they! After seeing Simon's cock, all Nastya could think about was the size of the other men's pricks. After all, Simon was the youngest of them, and his height was noticeably inferior to the others. It was frightening to imagine what was hidden in the pants of the seven-foot Tyrell or the fat, but somehow no less attractive Prince! The girl had to move her legs slightly to relieve the itch in her panties. Damn it, whoever opened the door now, she wanted to have sex with him! As if the African behind the door had been waiting for Nastya to make such a promise, the door swung open.

In front of her stood Prince. A smug grin spread across his big face:

"The bitch came for more?" he asked. Nastya understood what he was saying, but she was embarrassed by the bold stare of the dark-skinned big man. Her silence was interpreted by Prince as agreement, so he moved and let the girl into the house. It was many times smaller than the main mansion, but it had a living room, a kitchen, and three bedrooms. However, all the boys except Simon were in the big room watching American football on cable. The dark-skinned hunks felt at home: they were not burdened with clothes, wearing only pants, and Tyrell sat in his underwear. Everyone looked at Nastya with interest, and the girl was embarrassed again under these strong male eyes. But she was confident that she was doing everything right.

"All the food was left in the house. I brought some," she said, placing the tray on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"This whore is eager to please us, boys!" Prince said. Just like last time, Nastya understood every word. She froze in indecision, not knowing what to do next. The boys gathered around the girl standing in front of them and undressed the dark-haired bitch with lusting eyes.

"And why have you come, snow bunny? That's what I call you," Prince continued. He scratched his huge belly with an equally huge palm. Nastya lowered her eyes. A strange feeling of submission seized her.

"Call me whatever you want," she said.

"No one is asking your opinion, snow bunny," followed a sharp reply from Tyrell. "Answer the question."

"I came to you to..." Nastya said, choosing her words carefully. "To thank you for the pleasure you have given me and my friends."

"Your friends? Why don't the whores themselves come and thank us properly?"

"Show us your deep gratitude!" Jared put in.

"In that case, you'll have us to thank for all the other bitches," Tyrell hummed. - "I was so hoping the full-lipped sister would reward me for dancing with her."

Nastya realized that the boy was talking about Irene. The girl thought that maybe she should have called Victor's older sister with her, but she dismissed the thought. No, she would be the queen here alone.

"If you want to thank us, you should have chosen a nicer outfit, female." - said the Prince. Nastya pressed her lips together, frustrated that she hadn't guessed with her choice of clothes. But before she could answer, Lamar, who had been silent until then, went to a pile of dark bags in the corner and pulled out three of them at random:

"The size will fit you."

Nastya took the bags, as she realized, with some clothes and was about to go into the next room, but Lamar suddenly said:

"The snow bunny is not allowed to leave."

Nastya froze obediently. When she realized what was expected of her, she opened the packages. Inside were three different outfits of maximum lewdness. After a quick look at them, the girl chose one. Then, after one more look at the guys and not without pleasure that they did not let her down with lewd looks, she began to undress.

First she pulled down her shorts, exposing her ass in black thong panties as erotically as possible. Then, after a while, so that all the black guys could properly admire her figure, especially the feminine hips and tender skin of her butt, she took off the sleeveless shirt in one quick movement. Nastya's breasts were juicy, large, with small aureoles of dark brown nipples that protruded seductively with excitement. The girl was proud of her boobs and watched, not without smugness, as the hands of the men sitting around her reached for their own underwear.

"That's right!" the brunette thought proudly. The last element of her clothing were panties, which Anastasia pulled down much more erotically than shorts - she even caught a moment to play with her heated pussy. Only after all the guys had had enough of looking at her naked body, Nastya put on the chosen outfit. The loose fitting blue swimsuit on her young body with large breasts looked incredibly attractive, and the thinnest fabric showed the African men all the open curves of the beautiful woman. With every movement, the comfortable fabric stretched, making the brunette's wet pussy almost squeeze from the overflowing moisture.

"I want to take a picture of this slut!" - Jared took out his phone and "snapped" the beauty several times, who was both embarrassed and excited to have the attention of so many men.

"It seems that the lady wants to continue the game alone. Lamar, what is the next task that awaits her?"

Nastya shifted her gaze to the screen, almost impatient with the task at hand. She had no doubt that now that the fairer sex would be limited to a single representative, the level of the game would become even hotter.

The task was to give Tyrell a lap dance. Nastya didn't have to repeat it twice. Wiggling her pretty ass, the beauty approached the man sitting on the couch and noticed that the tall, dark-skinned man's huge manhood was pulling back the fabric of his underwear.

"Will you let your treasure out of your pants?" she said in English into the man's ear. But he roughly and painfully pulled the beauty's hair away from his face and said in his native language:

"The bitch was not allowed to speak!"

Tyrell gave Anastasia a not particularly hard but resounding slap in the face to confirm her position. But Nastya was aroused by this treatment, especially by being called a "slut". It very accurately described the state in which the beauty was now. The girl's pussy was so wet that Nastya could hardly control herself. She began the task: some rap music was playing in the background, and this music was enough for the brunette's body to pick up the rhythm. Seductively twirling her ass, the girl lowered and raised herself from Tyrell's knees, feeling the man's manhood grow larger with each movement. Eventually the beauty couldn't stand it any longer, and she touched the man's cock through his underpants, screaming with delight: it seemed no smaller than Simon's, and even thicker.

But no sooner had she shown such permissiveness than Tyrell grabbed the beauty roughly by the hair and pressed her against him, resting her ass on his cock so that the girl could feel the full length and thickness of it. The girl would feel just one more moment and she could cum. Especially when the man, with the hand that was not holding the beauty's hair, fumbled through the fabric of the swimsuit to her nipple and squeezed it hard.

"Oh my God...!" the pretty girl rolled her eyes in pleasure, but Tyrell pushed her away. The pretty girl fell to the floor, right next to the feet of Jared, who was sitting nearby. She wanted to touch her heated pussy, but two voices at once, Lamar's and Prince's, rudely ordered her not to.

"I can't...!" - Nastya thought, and yet, with an incredible effort, managed to grab the legs of the man sitting in front of her instead of her own pussy. He nodded at the screen, where the next task was to let everyone touch her ass.

Nastya was ready to beg for it herself. She lowered herself to the floor, ass up, sure her groin was wet. Jared was the first to touch her butt: his fingers stroked the skin of her ass, then her anal hole through the fabric of her swimsuit. Next, Tyrell slapped her buttocks a few times, then pulled back the fabric of the swimsuit and released it. The slap on her pussy wasn't hard, but Nastya literally screamed with pleasure.

"What are you doing to me..." she whispered as Lamar stroked her ass. Then he simply pulled aside the thin cloth covering her anal hole and spitted on it. The man's saliva ran down the hollow between the beauty's holes and straight into her pussy. After that the African plunged his finger halfway into the beauty's ass.

"God, yes! I'm cumming!" Anastasia couldn't take it anymore. She shook with a wild orgasm, her leg muscles contracted and she fell to the floor, crying and laughing at the same time. She shook for about thirty seconds, and the brunette had never experienced anything like it. She cupped her pussy with her palms and let out loud moans.

"The bitch was not allowed to cum!" Prince said rudely. He was the only one who did not touch the beauty's ass. Nastya was in a semi-conscious state, but found the strength to kneel down:

"Please forgive me!"

She crawled over to Prince, clearly wanting to apologize for letting him down. These men were her masters today, and Nastya had no right to do anything they wouldn't allow.

"The whore must earn forgiveness," Prince said, nodding at the television.

The next task appeared on the screen: to put as many fingers into her mouth as possible. This task was familiar to the girl, but now the beauty tried to do it to the best of her ability. She managed to put four fingers in her mouth without any problems, the fifth one with some difficulty, and then the brunette began to push her hand into her mouth as deeply as possible. With her other hand, she caressed her nipples, which were visible through the swimsuit, twisting them and pulling them away. The gag reflex was not suppressed the first time, and some saliva fell on the living room tiles.

"Clean it up," Prince ordered. Nastya pulled her hand out of her mouth and began to lick her own drool off the floor, feeling that the incredible fire in her hole had not only not gone away, but seemed to be getting stronger.

"Not bad, but not enough," the fat man said. He nodded to Lamar, and the black man put another task on the screen: Nastya must rub her face against Lamar's leg. The man grinned and stretched out his leg. It was as if Nastya had been waiting for this: she wrapped her arms around his leg and began to lick the man's toes, swallowing them and ignoring the smell of the man's sweat.

"That's how a man should smell," she thought and licked the handsome man's thumb with her pretty lips. The man's cock pulled his pants back, and Nastya felt proud of herself. Soon, Lamar began to put his fingers into the beauty's mouth, and she licked them willingly, and in the end, she even almost swallowed all of the man's fingers, which gave her almost the same pleasure as the man she was caressing. Finally, Lamar removed his foot.

"The whore wants a picture as a keepsake?" he grinned. Nastya's phone appeared in his hands and the African took a few pictures of the brunette sitting on her knees, covered in her own drool, breathing heavily from her recent orgasm. Suddenly, the phone in his hands vibrated. Alina and Lisa had just started texting. Their profile pictures appeared on the phone's screen, and Lamar handed the phone to Nastya with a question.

"Redheaded bitch and married slut still awake?"

Nastya jogged to read the messages. Something about husbands who couldn't satisfy their wives. Nastya snorted. Then, when she saw that Lisa was offering Alina a night of virtual sex, she quickly wrote, "If you want real guys, come to the guesthouse. And hit "send". Then she threw the phone on the couch and looked up at Lamar.

"Would the masters be okay with two more gagsluts?"

Judging by the smile that appeared on the African's face, neither he nor his friends objected, although deep down Nastya wished that all the men's attention was focused on her. But female solidarity was more important than the wishes of a friend.

Nastya shifted her gaze to the new task that appeared on the screen. She was ordered to kiss Lamar's cock through his clothes. Nastya smiled as Lamar took off his pants. She wasn't sure if Lisa and Alina would actually accept her invitation, but either way, while they weren't here, these five men were at her complete disposal. Nastya enjoyed pleasuring Lamar - a man like him made her feel like a real woman. With full confidence that this man would satisfy all her desires. And his divine cock was what Nastya most wanted to kiss, and not through her clothes... But she was ready to do it through his underwear as well.

The beauty sexily filled her mouth with saliva to show her willingness to work the man's tool with her lips and throat, and then, wrapping her arms around Lamar's dick, she began to jerk it through the clothes, gradually moving it to the side so that the end of his black cock finally peeked out of her underpants. She succeeded, and the huge, thick head and nearly two inches of the penis came into view. It was definitely the most beautiful dick she had ever seen.

"Do you like it, snow bunny?" Lamar asked. His eyes were full of authority on the kneeling girl. She nodded obediently and licked her lips.

"Tell me what you like, female?" the man asked. Nastya did not hesitate to answer.

"I like your cock, Lamar."

A ringing slap served as the girl's reward for her words.

"Be more specific, snow bunny!" Prince shouted as he watched.

"I like pleasing your big black cock, Lamar."

Nastya understood what was expected of her. And she was ready to meet those demands. She was ready to do anything for the opportunity to caress the African's cocks.

Nastya's answer satisfied Lamar. He leaned back on the couch and simply enjoyed the girl's hands. The task, however, was clear and hands were not part of it. Nastya squeezed his cock, still shocked at its size, and began to stroke its entire length with her lips through the fabric of his panties. Lamar smelled like a man, a real bull, and the girl inhaled the African's scent with pleasure. Pre-cum spurted from the hole in the head of the penis, which Nastya immediately caught with her finger and began to play with. Then she dipped her fingers into her mouth and licked it with pleasure, noting that Lamar's juice was probably the best thing she had ever drunk. Then, with great enthusiasm, she began jerking his cock, watching as the pre-cum grew larger and larger. It ran down the man's leg to the floor, but the girl dutifully began to eat it up, licking the big man's ebony skin and caressing either her tits or her heated pussy with naughty hands. At the same time, with every touch of the brunette's breasts, Prince, seated behind the beauty, gave a forbidding command to stop, which made Nastya even more aroused. She really felt like a dirty slut, and the guys were right to give her that name. She was a female, and they were her masters, for whom the girl would do anything.