The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough!" Prince said as Nastya, having gathered her courage, tried to touch the bare head of Lamar's penis with her tongue. The girl reluctantly pulled away from the African's manhood, clutching her heated pussy with the palm of her hand.

Meanwhile, the next task appeared on the screen: to kiss a random man in the room. After a moment's thought, the beauty wanted to kiss Lamar, but he said.

"The female must clean her mouth before kissing her masters."

"On your knees!" ordered the Prince, and Nastya obediently carried out the order.

"Open your mouth," came the next command from Tyrell. The coherence of the men's actions suggested that Nastya wasn't the first bitch they'd gotten their hands on, and that made the girl even more horny. But how much more? Everything that was going on was so overwhelming that it would be enough for her to touch her wet pussy with her fingers to cum again. She opened her mouth and even to please the men, she used the fingers of both hands to spread the corners of her mouth to make it even wider. Judging by the phrases the Africans exchanged among themselves, they liked the beauty's initiative.

Anastasia froze in anticipation, not knowing what would happen next. How are they going to clean her mouth?

But the answer came with Lamar's first spit. He spit and released a thick saliva into the beauty's open mouth. The girl felt her mouth fill with warm moisture. Tyrell followed, then Jared, until finally Prince, who had gotten more saliva into his mouth, let it out as well.

Despite the disgusting nature of the situation, Nastya was turned on by this filthy treatment. She heard the men praising their bitch, calling her a submissive slave and saying other disgusting things that would hurt anyone, but not Anastasia, who felt only grateful to her masters for the orgasm they had given her and prayed that she would be given the next one. The girl's mouth was filled with the saliva of four different men, and there was so much of it that some of it dripped from the edge of her lips onto her swimsuit. The girl waited for an command to swallow the liquid from her hosts, but before she received one, Lamar said:

"Rinse your mouth, slut."

Nastya obeyed, straining her throat, drool gurgling in her mouth, some of it expectedly flowing from her lips and smearing her neck and the swimsuit around her breasts and stomach. The girl tried to catch the flowing liquid with her hands, but only smeared it on her face.

"Swallow, white slave."

Nastya didn't understand who gave the order, but she swallowed the entire contents of her mouth. The taste was not as disgusting as she had expected and she didn't even blush. The sperm of her last boyfriend was much more unpleasant to swallow.

"Now you can complete the task, snow bunny."

Nastya didn't feel her mouth getting any cleaner, but Lamar was kissing her. He did not touch her body, and the girl was burning with desire! She massaged the African's powerful arms and torso, and her thoughts were filled with one desire: to ride this dark-skinned stallion.

"Eyes on the screen, whore!"

The assignment was new, never seen before, and it said: make a picture that shows what is happening in the picture. There was no picture. Nastya turned her uncomprehending gaze to the guys, but Lamar gestured for her to wait. And then the screen showed pornographic art of a kneeling dark-haired woman obediently swallowing semen dripping from a dark-skinned cock.

Had it been any other girl in Anastasia's place, she would not have immediately realized what was being asked of her. But the dark-haired bitch knew how men's vulgar brains worked.

The girl knelt down, one hand following the picture, grabbing her breasts and even squeezing her left nipple through the light material of her swimsuit. The girl's pussy responded with a hot throbbing. In the picture, the girl was clearly playing with semen, but Nastya was not sure that men would reward her with such nectar, so she decided to depict semen with the help of saliva. After taking a mouthful of it, the beauty played with her tongue so that the entire area around her mouth was covered in spit. Then she opened her mouth, stuck out her wet tongue and closed her eyes, uttering a languid moan. She had now achieved an almost perfect match with the girl in the picture - only one element was missing. And the black masters did not disappoint their slave.

Lamar stepped forward. He pulled back the edge of his underwear, which was obviously faster than taking it off. His huge, truly gigantic organ towered over the obediently waiting Nastya. Lamar jerked his cock with his powerful hand and let a few drops of pre-cum fall into the open mouth of the dark-haired slut at his feet. Someone snapped a photo, signaling the end of the task. But Nastya didn't want to change her pose - she eagerly reached out with her tongue for the head of the big black cock in front of her. And she would have succeeded in touching it, if not for....

"Nastya!"

"Wow!"

The girl looked back, forgetting to remove her hand from her breast and wipe her mouth. Alina and Lisa stood in the doorway. They both looked stunned, but the black men did not look at their faces. The African bulls were much more interested in the girls' outfits and their sexy bodies. Both Alina and Lisa dressed in the dark so as not to wake their husbands, so they chose their clothes almost randomly. Nevertheless, they both looked stunning.

Red-haired Lisa wore an extremely tight red t-shirt that showed off her huge tits. It was easy to see the lacy bra - the girl wore it to stimulate her husband and did not feel the need to change. The girl's round butt was tightly covered by leather pants, which also accentuated the long legs of the red haired beauty. Her blonde friend looked more modest, but still got her share of glances: a gray t-shirt hugged Alina's small breasts tightly, and tiny denim shorts proved once again that of all the girls the Africans saw today, the blonde had the best ass. Still, Alina looked enviously at Lisa's breasts.

Both girls stood at the door - no one even noticed when they entered - and watched in shock as their best friend tried to lick Lamar's hard dick. But if they were initially surprised by their friend's behavior, the beauties' full attention was captured by the African's reproductive organ. It was huge, and it was the second incredibly large cock the girls had seen that night. And while the two married beauties thought they'd never see a dick bigger than Simon's, Lamar proved otherwise. His cock appeared to be twelve inches, if not more, was about two in diameter, and the head reached three. It wasn't as relief like Simon's, but it looked much more powerful. The very sight of it spoke of the pleasure it could give a hungry cocksucker like Nastya, who finally spoke to her friends.

"Hi, girls..." Nastya spoke strangely, and her friends immediately realized the reason. It was the same voice Sonja had had after she had violently ejaculated under Simon's cock. Did this mean that Nastya had received a similar gift? For some reason, Alina was angry with both her friend and Victor's younger sister: she and Lisa were married, they should have a rich sex life! And instead, it was those who didn't deserve it who got orgasms! The blonde thought this was unfair, and looking at Lisa, Alina realized that she thought the same.

"A married whore and a redheaded bitch," it sounded instead of a greeting. It was Prince who said this as he rose from the couch. As he stood, it was obvious that he, like the others in the room, was highly turned on. His pants were pulled back as far as possible. Neither Alina nor Lisa could take their eyes off the fat man's groin, and if the blonde didn't understand what he was saying in his native language, her friend did, but she didn't take offense. For some reason, it seemed to Lisa that there was more truth in the African's phrase than it seemed to the married girls.

"Do you like what you see?" Tyrell asked. He spoke in English. And like Prince, he stood up. Jared was the last to rise. The black men's cocks were pulling their underpants down so tight they looked like they were going to rip.

"Should we go?" Alina began hesitantly. Lisa grabbed her arm and shook her head. Meanwhile, Lamar, still standing in front of Nastya, showed the next picture on the screen and pointed a black finger at the kneeling friend of Alina and Lisa.

"This snow bunny can teach you the rules of the game".

In the picture that appeared on the screen, a very young girl with blonde hair - Alina thought for a second that she would be perfect for this role - was on her knees, one hand holding a large black cock at its base. The organ in the picture was very similar to Lamar's, only the guy's real cock was even bigger.

"Alina, this picture is just for you," Nastya said, turning to her friend. Alina blushed - was her mind that easy to read? Lisa, who held her hand, came so close that Alina could feel her breath.

"Come on, Alina."

The sexy blonde's first impulse was to refuse. To leave, to slam the door, to forget everything that could happen and what had happened today. And that's what the girl would have done, if Nastya's words hadn't changed everything.

"If you refuse, you'll regret it for the rest of your life."

Alina agreed with her friend. When, if not now? And her husband... He deserved it, he should have fucked her better! With these thoughts, the beauty, glancing at the screen, approached the African man closest to her - Tyrell. And then, looking into his eyes with the most horny look in the world, she knelt down. To the approving whispers of the men, Tyrell smiled and pulled down his underwear. His huge eleven inch black cock appeared in front of Alina. And it was... awesome! The girl was afraid to admit it, but the view of the huge male organ from her knees was the most beautiful sight Alina had ever seen in her life.

"Put your arm around him..." Nastya's voice came from behind. Alina nodded and licked her lips, dry with excitement. Then she grabbed Tyrell's huge black cock by the base, though with difficulty. The camera beeped - the job was done. But Alina did not pay attention: she did not understand why her mouth was filled with saliva, and the head of the handsome black manhood, towering over her, beckoned to her...

"The next picture is for Lisa," said Nastya. But Lisa seemed to have the same doubts that Alina had just a second ago. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), the picture that appeared on the screen did not require any action on the part of the girl: the pictured girl was surrounded by dark-skinned men, and each of them was brazenly groping her. One was grabbing her ass, one was holding her by the neck, and another black giant was squeezing her nipples.

Black bulls surrounded Lisa. As she fought the demons in her head, Jared came up behind her and bent down, wrapping his hands around her leathery ass so tightly that Elizabeth let out a loud gasp. Immediately, though, Tyrell's palm squeezed her neck, and her exhalation turned to a soft moan. Lisa closed her eyes and Alina could have sworn her friend was enjoying the moment. The finishing touch was Lamar's - he should have been straddling Lisa's nipple, but unlike the slut in the picture, the redheaded bitch in the room was clothed.

"It's not going to work," Lamar said. "The task is complete, but these bitches need to change."

Alina wondered - were they being called bitches on purpose, or was it because of the Africans' knowledge of English? Instead of answering, she and Lisa were each handed a roll of clothes...

"Change your clothes," Prince said, waving his hand dismissively. "Make it quick."

The beauties, unlike Nastya, went into the next room. As they dressed, the beauties were silent - overwhelmed by unfamiliar thoughts and desires. And the girls were a bit shy.

Alina was dressed in a transparent leopard body - in the darkness of the room the beauty did not immediately realize how slutty her look was. Besides, when she left the house, the beauty could only find her high heels, and now her ass looked even more attractive than before. After a moment's thought, the beauty pulled her hair up and looked at herself in the mirror next to her. Staring back at her was... the sexiest Alina she'd ever seen. She liked herself. And when the blonde entered the room, the African's gaze was the best reward - her husband had never looked at her like that.

As for Lisa, her appearance was different, but no less sexy. The men saw a girl in a closed white swimsuit that emphasized her gorgeous figure, but the main thing was not even that, but the words on her chest: "My boyfriend supports my black submission". Alina wasn't sure if she had translated the text correctly - her English wasn't that good - but judging by Nastya's snide smile, the whistling Africans and Elizabeth's flushed cheeks, Alina wasn't wrong. "So I'm not the only one taking revenge on my husband..." for some reason such thoughts made the blonde feel happy.

The boys gave the beauties some time to enjoy their own slutty appearance. Judging by their towering manhoods, the Africans expected the game to continue.

"Come on, white slave," Lamar said, freeing his cock from his clothes. Nastya, on her knees, obediently looked up at the screen. The image was very simple - the girl on the screen was standing next to a dark-skinned man who was jerking his cock. The girl rose from her knees, wrapped her palm around the base of Lamar's dick, and began to slowly jerk him off. As a sign of encouragement to the slut for her actions, from the head of the penis, the size of which exceeded twelve inches, showed pre-cum in the amount in which usually white husbands of Lisa and Alina ejaculated. Nastya was not afraid, on the contrary, she collected as much pre-cum as she could with her second palm and spread it on the man's cock, making African's penis look even more beautiful and shiny. Both Alina and Lisa felt an unbearable itching in their pussies. Nastya continued to jerk the African's cock, and when the pre-cum began to drip from the head, the girl collected a few drops with her fingers and licked them off with pleasure. Meanwhile a task for Alina appeared on the screen.

The girl had to kneel down in front of the black cock and take a picture of herself with her smartphone while opening her mouth slightly to lick the juicy ebony head. One of the guys offered her his smartphone, but Alina shook her head and took her own favorite "apple phone". She suddenly felt a little naughty - she had never taken a picture like this before and decided that now was the time to capture this "sexy moment" on her own phone. Unlocking the screen, the blonde knelt down and, looking at her reflection in the camera, parted her lips slightly. A moment later, the huge black head of Tyrell's cock appeared next to her - the girl could smell the scent of his unwashed body. The aroma exuded masculinity. The blonde wondered if that was how a real man was supposed to smell. The head seemed ready to enter the space between the girl's lips, but she struggled to wrap her hand around the cock and hold it back. And then she pressed the touch button and took a picture. It was as slutty as possible.

"Alina, you are a porn star!" Nastya said approvingly. She waved her hand at Prince, who changed the images to show Lisa the next task.

The girl squirting from the black fingers was what Lisa had to imagine, according to the picture that appeared. The redhead blushed - she had squirted only once, when she was drunkenly having fun in bed with Nastya. And she had never experienced anything like that with any of her men - especially not with Victor. Moreover, knowing that Alina had never squirted in her life and that Nastya could only squirt from her own fingers, Lisa was sure that no man would ever be able to make her squirt. Besides, the girl in the picture was completely naked, and the red-haired beauty did not want to free her body from the tight clothes that emphasized her figure - they helped the girl feel more confident, especially next to attractive friends.

Despite the satisfied whispers of the Africans, the girl shook her head and laughed nervously.

"I'm not going to take my clothes off."

"Then you'll have to squirt in it," Tyrell said, stepping closer. He grabbed the girl's ass before she could react and sat her down on the chair, lifting her legs. Lisa smiled - she certainly liked feeling like a doll in the hands of a powerful giant. And the black bull didn't seem to mind that Lisa's pussy was hidden behind the fabric of her swimsuit. He skillfully began to massage the skin around the girl's breasts, lightly touching her pussy with his fingers. Alina and Nastya could only watch hypnotized, but Elizabeth herself, after a moment's hesitation, suddenly threw her head back and covered her eyes. Her full lips separated and soon there was a sexy moan of pleasure that grew louder as Tyrell's two fingers touched her pussy through the thick fabric. Lisa had never dreamed she would experience such a high in just one minute. The man continued to caress the beauty's pussy, Lisa moaning louder and louder and seemed to be on the verge of coming... But Tyrell had another intention.

When the beauty was at the peak of her pleasure, the man changed his finger movements and now massaged the girl's clit through her swimsuit in circular motions. Alina and Nastya could only watch in fascination as Lisa first moaned loudly, then screamed, and then, eyes and mouth wide open, bent cat-like, tried to grasp an invisible support with her hands. Her sexy juice running down the inside of her thighs, Lisa wrapped her hand around her head, ruffling her hair. She screamed as she squirted, to the smug and confident looks of the black guys and the envious glances of her friends. After a few seconds, the beautiful girl collapsed on the table, exhausted.

"Next is Nastya."

She was ready. The girl wriggled, watching her friend's pleasure, but she was not allowed to caress herself - a few times her hand was roughly pulled away, and the girl became even more turned on, realizing that she had no control over her own body, that these handsome African men were playing with her.

The picture was very simple, and Nastya groaned in disappointment. She wanted so much to be touched, and even better - to feel huge cocks in her wet holes - but she was not allowed to. According to the pornographic art on the screen, the girl only had to wrap her arm around the black cock. Lamar was the closest, his twelve inch cock was waiting, impressing with its power and size. The girl walked over - more like a cock than a man - wrapped her small white hands around the thick black cock and then jerked the beautiful sexy tool. Her mouth filled with saliva and judging by the way she wiggled her feet, the girl was soaking like the cheapest slut. Still unconscious, Lisa couldn't come to her senses, but Alina was experiencing about the same feelings as her dark-haired friend - the fire in the married blonde's pussy was burning with such intensity that she wanted to stick something inside her more than anything else in the world right now. Even her own finger. And the beauty's desire only grew.

"Married whore," she was called, and Alina responded by obediently shifting her gaze to the screen.

The girl in the picture was being caressed... No, black hands were groping the huge breasts of the drawn anime beauty, and Alina envied the size of the breasts of this non-existent girl. However, the Africans did not stop the fact that Alina's breasts were much smaller - Prince and Jared went to the blonde and right through the swimsuit engaged in her nipples and private areas. The power of the men turned the blonde on more than their touch, and when Prince squeezed her nipple, Alina suddenly moaned, not from pain, but from unbearable excitement. It seemed she was ready to cum just from the way her breasts were being caressed - the girl closed her eyes, lowered her hands to her pussy... But she was pulled away roughly. Alina moaned and reached again for her sexy cave. She was pulled again and the beauty realized that she was about to experience the wildest orgasm of her life. Her hole demanded to be fucked. Especially when all the men who remained in their underpants decided to free their manhood as well and get rid of their underwear as an unnecessary item in the closet.