The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something had changed. If before men had been random with girls, now there was a certain pattern to their actions. The fat Prince, with his huge twelve inche shaft and seed-filled enourmous balls, had clearly chosen Alina. Standing nearby, Tyrell, with a shorter but thicker cock, didn't move away from the blonde either. At the same time, Lamar took Anastasia and Jared took Lisa, who was beginning to come to her senses. Alina was too horny to realize that she had become a toy in the hands of two black men at the same time. And just as important, the pictures no longer appeared one after the other, but three at a time. The first one was for Lisa, the second one for Nastya and the third and last one for the blonde. And now all girls were busy at the same time. In another case, both Alina and Lisa would have already guessed that what was happening could not be called a "game" or "innocent flirtation". The men were clearly stretching their pleasure before the main goal - to fuck these white sluts. And if at the beginning of the evening Alina had felt a strange mixture of disgust and even contempt for men, now she couldn't stop thinking about big black cocks.

In the first picture that appeared, the breasts of the blonde woman were being roughly groped by black hands. In the second picture, the fictitious whore, kneeling on her knees, with her ass back, allowed two cocks to rub against her at the same time: one took possession of her ass, the other - of her breasts. Finally, the third picture, intended for Alina, was even simpler - standing in front of the huge black man, the blonde rubbed her cheek against the man's sexual organ.

The girls were picked out like whores at a slave market. Lisa had come to her senses and now looked at the black men with an expression of absolute submission. Her breasts were immediately in the hands of Jared, who fondled the red-haired beauty's breasts vulgarly with both black palms through her swimsuit. Lisa had never been touched like that before. It was as if she was not a person, but a toy for pleasure, and the girl was excited as hell by this attitude.

All her life, all her boyfriends and her husband had treated her like a queen, literally carrying her in their arms and fulfilling her every wish.

Now the beauty realized how much she was missing real male power - that her husband also disposed of and used her body as easily as this pumped-up handsome African. Soon, however, he had enough and plunged his palms directly into her swimsuit, squeezing the married girl's nipples and firm breasts. Lisa had no thought or opportunity to stop the handsome man in his desires. She moaned softly, covering her eyes and caressing the relief muscles of her sweet tormentor's hands. The touch of his rough black hands on the soft skin of her breasts made the girl's pussy ooze a waterfall of juices. But Elizabeth dared not caress herself. She knew it was her duty to wait submissively for the permission of the black masters.

Anastasia was at the mercy of two men at once, Lamar and Tyrell, who had left Alina for a while. What was to be done to the black-haired bitch, according to the picture, could not be called anything but sex without penetration. The girl was forced to her knees and her ass was forced to an erotic curve - although she obediently took this position herself. The men's dicks, huge ebony manhoods, took their places as the picture showed. Tyrell's cock slipped between the beauty's buttocks, almost uncovered by her swimsuit, and Lamar's slipped into the hollow between the brunette's bare tits, the swimsuit allowing Anastasia's breasts to be on public display. There was so much pre-cum coming out of the African's cock that Tyrell and Lamar didn't even need to moisten it with saliva...

But Anastasia couldn't hold back her slutty desires: she let out a thick stream of saliva from her mouth and moistened Tyrell's beautiful black cock, not denying herself the pleasure of rubbing the natural lubricant all over the length of the thick eleven inch black cock.

The brunette would have preferred to work the African's manhood with her mouth, but she knew the dominant ebony masters would not allow it - at least not yet.

As she felt Lamar's cock rubbing against her anal hole, covered only by the thin strip of her swimsuit, Anastasia was ready to reach a second orgasm.

She even prayed that Lamar, like Tyrell earlier, would pull back the unfortunate swimsuit and caress her anal hole with his finger. She was sure that even the slightest touch on either of her holes would be enough to make her squirm in the same powerful orgasm that Lisa had had a few minutes earlier. But as soon as she closed her eyes in anticipation, the man in front of her slapped the white slut hard. The girl submissively began to jerk the man's cock with her breasts, not daring to disappoint her master.

As for Alina, the picture that referred to her turned the girl on even before she began her task. The blonde in the picture looked so pretty, caressing a big black cock. Imitating her, Alina knelt before Prince like a good slave - just as she had before her husband. But now she found it funny that she thought Kirill's cock was big - it was three times smaller than the man's manhood that towered in front of her. The pre-cum from Prince's cock was collecting on his head in large drops and was already starting to drip onto the floor - it was more than Alina's husband could produce cum in one night. The blonde suddenly realized that she didn't mind tasting the African's pre-cum. She stuck out her tongue, but Prince grabbed her hair roughly.

"Only with your hands!"

Alina pouted her pretty lips but did not dare to interfere with the instructions. The African man had more power over her now than anything else in her life. Following the picture's instructions, the blonde leaned her cheek against the throbbing manhood and felt her mouth fill with saliva. The desire to lick the big black cock burned the married beauty from within. She opened her mouth and, as if punishing herself for her inability to resist the urge, smacked herself hard with the cock. Prince moaned softly, Alina smiled, and then the man himself smacked her with his hard cock - on the other cheek and much stronger.

But the married blonde only enjoyed her submission and the strength of the man's cock and kept her eyes on the African's huge balls. She was afraid to imagine the quantity of sperm they contained. She also wondered if the black man's semen would taste as good as his pre-cum, which was smeared over Alina's cheek and some of it went into her mouth. For tonight it was the most delicious thing that had been in the blonde's mouth.

No sooner had the girls enjoyed their time as sex toys than the images on the screen changed. Lisa had to ride the cock of a dark-skinned man and rub her pussy against it, Nastya had to touch the black man's cock with her tongue and even caress her heated pussy, and Alina... The girl had to put her ass under the African man's cock, and the dark-skinned man could not penetrate her holes, if the picture is to be believed.

"Oh, Lisa, you slut!" Anastasia said with envy in her voice when she saw the picture. Alina remained silent, but she agreed with her friend - judging by the artwork, her red-haired friend was in for an unbelievable pleasure. Alina could only imagine what it would be like to rub her pussy against Jared's huge cock. Or the manhood of any of the other Africans. Both Nastya and Lisa had already come to that conclusion, but it was only now that Alina realized that if all the Africans in the house had such incredibly large dicks, did that mean that all the blacks in the world had similar sizes? For the first time in her life, Alina felt disappointed that she was not born on the African continent.

"I should definitely go to South Africa..." - she mentally promised herself.

Meanwhile, Jared was lying on the floor. His cock, despite its size and weight, stood erect, showing the black man's incredible male strength. But as Elizabeth approached, the man let his cock fall to his stomach, running his hand down the length of his dick a few times, rubbing the unimaginable amount of pre-cum that had come out along the length of his sex tool. Elizabeth looked at her friends in triumph and, feeling like a queen, asked the men in their native language if they would allow her to take off her swimsuit. The answer was affirmative and soon Elizabeth was completely naked.

Everyone could see how her pussy was a waterfall of excited juices, flowing down to the ankles on the inside of her thighs. The girl, however, by an incredible effort of will, controlled herself and did not touch her aroused hole - even when, as in the picture, she sat on the huge cock of the African lying in front of her. The moan that came from Elizabeth's mouth could be heard in the neighbouring district. Jared immediately placed his palms on the beauty's thighs and she herself, without wasting any time, began to slowly move her bottom, feeling the man's cock slide between her labia. Of course, it didn't last long - after only ten seconds Lisa tossed her red hair, screamed and shook her whole body before collapsing on her black master's muscular body. The orgasm was so intense that Lisa seemed to pass out. However, neither Anastasia nor Alina saw this - they had their own duties to perform.

Nastya was finally allowed to touch the man's cock with her tongue. Lamar simply approached the kneeling girl and she, as if she had waited all her life for this moment, grabbed the black cock at the base and immediately ran her tongue along the entire length of the massive shaft. At the same time, according to the picture, Anastasia was allowed to caress herself - and wanting to follow Elizabeth, who was experiencing a second orgasm, Nastya immediately pulled back the fabric of her swimsuit and plunged three fingers into her hot pussy. As with Lisa, the heated girl could not hold out for long - it was only a matter of moments before she was moaning loudly and literally hanging on Lamar's cock with all her weight, enjoying the spasms in her cumming pussy. Even as she orgasmed, Anastasia did not forget to work the big black cock with her tongue, marvelling at the taste of the pre-cum coming out of the tiny hole on his penis.

And what about Alina? Of the girls present, she was the only one who had not experienced the pleasure of an orgasm, and the realisation of this fact hurt the blonde a little. So she did something she had never thought of before. Wanting to feel what her friends had felt, Alina herself approached Tyrell, whom she considered the most attractive of all Africans - what's more, in the opinion of the blonde, addicted to muscles, Tyrell was for her the embodiment of God - turned to the man with her juicy ass and, imitating the picture, bent over, allowing the man to fully enjoy the view of the blonde's holes, which were covered only by the thinnest fabric of the leopard's bodysuit. Some of the guys called Alina a married whore, someone - an anal whore, and now the girl clearly understood every word that was spoken, but everything that was said only excited the beauty more.

And as she felt Tyrell's palms around her firm, beautiful ass, she arched her back into the graceful pose of the eager slave. She could have sworn that all the guys were jealous of their friend right now - he had the opportunity to play with the most beautiful ass in the room. And he made the most of it - every inch of skin caressed by the African's black fingers. His palms squeezed, massaged and slapped the beauty's buttocks, causing her to squirm and writhe like a kitten. Tyrell's huge cock lay between her appetising buns, squeezed by the African's palms. The blonde's and the African's natural lubes mingled, allowing Tyrell's black dick to slide freely through the cloth-covered hole of the submissive married girl. Alina closed her eyes and concentrated on her own sensations, wanting only one thing - to catch her orgasm. And now, as her legs trembled, her breathing quickened and her pussy was ready to finally pour out streams of wonderful nectar, the man stopped and slapped her ass as a sign of encouragement.

"Oh, fuck!" Alina cursed. She moved back and at that moment Tyrell did almost the same trick he had done with Anastasia: he pulled back the fabric of the girls' clothes and touched the blonde's anal hole with his finger, but he didn't plunge it in as he had done with the brunette, just gently stroking the edge of the sphincter. Alina went crazy with pleasure, especially when she felt the finger suddenly disappear and the head of the man's big black cock lean against her virgin ass.

"Next picture!" came the command. Alina didn't want to hear anything, but Tyrell was well in control of himself and interrupted the caresses, leaving the craving female in a desire-filled position. The girl wanted to caress her pussy - there was nothing left for an orgasm - but Tyrell pushed the girl with his foot like a slave.

"Wait, whore!" he said in English. Alina moaned, but did not dare to argue with the black master.

Meanwhile, new images appeared on the screen. Lisa had to use both hands to jerk off the man's cock, which was generously smeared with either saliva or oil - the art left room for fantasy. In the picture intended for Nastya, two girls were kneeling in front of the black man with their asses drawn back while they both caressed the man's cock... with their tongues or hands? The art was of poor quality and it was impossible to see the details of the picture. But the picture for Alina was of excellent quality and she had to put her ass under the African cock again while being surrounded by two more black cocks. It was impossible to touch them, but they were dangerously close to the beautiful girl's mouth.

The girls only glanced at their new assignments. Each of them had already decided that they would do whatever appeared on the screen, and they were only surprised that no pictures of sex had appeared yet. How could they know that this was the plan? The main purpose of this "game" was to excite the girls, to make them realise how addicted they were to black cocks. How addicted was Alina, who had now forgotten her long relationship with her husband and could only beg men to give her the same pleasure her friends had experienced. How addicted was barely married Lisa - with each new orgasm she was convinced that her husband was just a weak white man who could not compete with the ebony gods. And Nastya... This girl had never doubted the dominance of black men, and now she could only be happy that her two friends agreed with her.

Elizabeth, who had just recovered from her second orgasm, began the task with an unusual passion. She knew and loved giving blowjobs, but while she had always given them to white men with their unimpressive size, she was now faced with a real twelve-inch cock belonging to a black man. Not quite sure if she was allowed to touch the man's dick with her mouth, Elizabeth got down on all fours and dutifully crawled over to Jared, who was sitting in the chair, and decided to wet his beautiful cock first.

The girl's mouth was so full of saliva that it seemed to be a simple matter - the girl carefully guided the trickle with her lips and placed the saliva along the length of Jared's dick, but his sexual weapon was so large that there wasn't enough moisture. Then Elizabeth, like an obedient slut, began to remedy the situation: she shoved all five fingers into her mouth, barely holding back her gag reflex, and felt her eyes fill with tears and her throat with moisture. After such self-mutilation there was even more saliva in the girl's mouth and now she could easily wet the big black cock that stood like a monument in front of her. Wrapping her hands around the thick dick, the girl began to gently jerk it, unable to suppress a smile, enjoying just the fact that she was allowed to caress this beautiful sex tool.

As for Anastasia, her picture was nothing special at first glance. But for the brunette beauty, it was a call to strip. The young slut had been dreaming of this for a long time - mainly because the swimsuit was covered with her pussy secretions and African pre-cum, but also because she didn't want the men's eyes to be drawn only to Lisa with her big breasts and her meaty ass, which was invitingly puffed out while the redheaded married slut worked Jared's cock with her hands. With a quick movement, Anastasia also showed off her figure, but everyone had already seen it. It seemed that the nakedness of the beauty did not impress the Africans, and so Nastya decided to prove her superiority in action. Deciding that the image suited her, Anastasia crawled over to her friend and, placing her ass sexily next to the red-haired girl's, began to jerk Jared's huge black cock with her hands. He had his eyes closed and was clearly enjoying himself. Someone whispered:

"Lucky bastard... "

But the other men also had their work cut out for them. The scene intended for Alina had four actors at once, and the blonde, who was horny to the max and still hadn't had an orgasm, was happy to be the centre of attention. Unlike her friends, she was in no hurry to undress, knowing how attractive she looked in her slutty bodysuit with a high ponytail on her head and heels that made her ass even more attractive. Trying to match the picture as best she could, the beauty bent back again and assumed the familiar sexual position, only now she used the coffee table beside her instead of the floor. She didn't bend her legs, fully complying with the porn art on the screen, and now her ass was available for all to see - as was her pussy, the juices flowing down the inside of her thighs in such quantities that a small lake formed at her feet.

Tyrell took his place at Alina's ass - despite his calm expression, he was obviously disappointed when they were interrupted and was happy to have the opportunity to continue playing with the girl's anal hole. Alina felt the man remove the fabric of his clothes that prevented him from reaching the married slut's holes, and then the girl moaned loudly, feeling how much more pleasant it was to feel in her holes not the six inch cock of her husband, but the huge black almost eleven inch cock of the muscular African man.

The girl gripped the table with her fingers and tried to cover her eyes in pleasure, but two cocks appeared in front of her face at once - Prince's and Lamar's. The men weren't going to be idle either. Besides, watching Tyrell caress the blonde's anal hole with his cock, both Prince and Lamar became aroused and let their huge assets stand in full glory, allowing Alina, whose face was only five inches away, to get a good look at them. Prince's cock was thin, unlike its owner, but incredibly long - even longer than Tyrell's. But Lamar clearly had the biggest dick in the room, longer than twelve inches, and Alina could only imagine what it was like to feel something like that in her pussy. The girl's mouth involuntarily filled with saliva, and looking at the juicy heads of the black dicks with pre-cum on the tips, Alina could only think about what they tasted like. Meanwhile, the caressing of her sphincter never stopped, and from the realisation that the men were using her as a sexual toy, the girl finally felt her pussy begin to shake and a firestorm of pleasure spread through her body.

"Fuck!" she moaned, collapsing her tits onto the table. She had never experienced anything like this before - her breasts were burning with passion and despite her orgasm, the blonde wanted to continue. She felt the need to cum again and again and again... As if she was afraid that if she didn't take this opportunity now, she would never be able to achieve orgasm again. Perhaps the blonde beauty realised deep down that her husband's small cock could never give her as much pleasure as the huge black shaft of a real man. Alina was panting with the need to continue this reckless game, to get as much pleasure as the night would allow her. And she got it: new pictures with tasks for the girls appeared on the TV screen.