The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, bitch!"

The submissive Anastasia took great pleasure in licking the man's balls with double zeal, hoping not to be punished for not completing the task on the screen. Or, on the contrary, punished properly....

As for the tasks that appeared on the screen, anyone who saw them would have realized that the Africans had decided to put an end to their innocent amusement and get down to business, to the delight of the girls. Each picture was meant for a specific girl: Lisa had to arch her back and put her ass for the black cock; Nastya had to get down on all fours and, it seems, finally feel the huge black organ in her pussy; and in the picture intended for Alina, the black cock penetrated her wide-open anus!

Neither Anastasia, who buried her face in Prince's thick balls, nor Alina and Elizabeth, who were kissing each other tenderly, lying on the floor wet with their own sexual secretions, saw the tasks that appeared on the screen, and so the Africans, as if they had been waiting for it all evening, took control of the action.

Lisa lay on top of Alina and gently stroked her friend's body, which was still shaking from the powerful orgasm. Very gently, wanting to prolong the moment of intimacy as much as possible, the girls touched their lips and played with each other's tongues, making barely audible moans over the loud music. That's why Lisa was a little surprised when someone grabbed her hair roughly and pulled her to her feet. The girl looked back incomprehensively at her tormentor, who turned out to be Lamar, but did not dare to say a word - this rudeness only turned her on.

The beauty took incredible pleasure in the feeling of someone else controlling her body. Alina reached out for her best friend, but as soon as Lisa was torn away from her, the red-haired girl was already absorbed by the image on the TV screen. The redhead's hair was still in Lamar's hand, and the man, holding the girl by it as if on a leash, led her to the table against the wall and bent her over, arching the firm, rounded ass of the married redheaded slut. Lisa leaned back, wanting to feel the man's cock in her holes - the memories of the pleasure she had received after earning the opportunity to rub her excited pussy on the African's cock were still fresh in her mind. Now Elizabeth's breasts burned with the same lustful flame, and the beauty desperately wanted to feel her business partner's huge organ in her holes again. She almost begged for it in the African language, for which she received a loud slap on her bottom, and then she felt something that made her not only let out a loud moan of pleasure, but screamed, unable to contain the ecstasy:

"Oh my God, it's huge!"

The man's cock, soaked with his own pre-cum and the secretions of the redheaded woman bent over him, froze at the entrance to her excited pussy. Elizabeth could not quite believe her sensations - it seemed to her that a real baseball bat was waiting near her hole. Despite the irresistible desire to move backwards to feel the African's cock inside her damp little cave, Elizabeth froze for a moment, as if trying to understand if she could take such a huge organ inside her. Lamar, as if mocking her, did not hurry. Only his incredible black cock trembled slightly, mockingly opening and closing the labia of Elizabeth, who was about to lose control.

What about her friends? Elizabeth was almost face down on the table so she couldn't see what was happening to Anastasia and Alina, but if she had she would have enjoyed it even more.

Anastasia was so absorbed in the caresses she was giving Prince's huge balls that she didn't immediately feel someone's big hands on her ass. When she pulled away for a second and turned her face back, covered in Prince's saliva and pre-cum, the brunette saw Jared slowly jacking his eleven-inch cock and kneading her butt. The view was magnificent: the beauty's soaked pussy oozing sweet juices, and above it, waving mockingly at the man, was the clean hole of the slutty brunette's anus. But he wasn't interested in that right now. Instead, Jared slapped Anastasia's left cheek and stuck his big black cock into the girl's pussy for a few seconds while Lamar played with the submissive slut's labia. Anastasia went crazy from the action and to muffle her own moans, she just buried herself in Prince's balls again, trying to swallow them whole, which of course was impossible.

Tyrell took care of Alina, who remained on the floor. He approached the beauty, and she gave him the same look that the priestesses of her gods might have given him if they had decided to come down from heaven. The African's figure was mottled with muscles that seemed to grow on each other in defiance of all the laws of human anatomy. But the African was no man for Alina. Now he was her most desired tool, devoid of personality and even name. It was the most perfect lover Alina could imagine. She did not think of her husband at all now - even the thought of Kirill, standing next to such a perfect man, seemed to her to be a violation of every conceivable and unimaginable law.

Alina tried to get up from the floor, but Tyrell lowered himself on top of her. Unable to control herself, Alina pushed forward to merge with the African in a hot kiss. He responded - passionately and tenderly at the same time - and the blonde lost her head. She was in a wild ecstasy from what was happening and did not realize that for the first time in her life she was lying completely naked in front of a strange man. And not just lying there, but wanting, no, praying in her depraved soul that this black-skinned Apollo would possess her.

"Please," she begged, refusing to believe what she was saying. Yet the girl felt neither shame nor fear. Just a wild desire to have what she had always deserved - the cock of a real man who wanted her.

Tyrell placed the beauty on her back. Alina glanced to the side and saw Anastasia at the mercy of two handsome men at once. From what she saw, the blonde felt both excitement and envy. The beauty's hand - the one with the wedding ring on it - crept to her pussy and began to caress it. Alina could only pray that the reward Nastya had found - a big black cock - would be given to her as well. And suddenly she felt it. But contrary to her expectations, Tyrell's cock wasn't aimed at her pussy. The man lifted the blonde's legs and, holding them effortlessly with one hand, drove the head of his huge organ along Alina's anus, smearing both his own secretions and the juices flowing from the girl's wet, excited pussy.

"What... what are you doing?" Alina struggled to control the pleasure that overwhelmed her. She could feel that the hole in her ass wasn't so virginal anymore. During the evening, when Tyrell's two fingers and then Lisa's thumb had been inside her, her anus had stretched a bit and was not even closed, attracting the African with its darkness. But it was still too small for Tyrell's huge cock to enter.

"You... too big!" Alina said with a gasp. Surprisingly, there was no fear in her voice - it was as if she was warning her lover of possible difficulties and apologizing for the fact that her ass was so incapable, and she was not afraid of what might happen. Especially since the girl's overflowing excitement was so strong that the beauty really wanted to... try. Even if she didn't realize it.

"Oh, Lord..." she said as Tyrell finally stopped playing with her anus and, conveniently intercepting Alina's ass, pressed down on it, bringing the head of his huge black cock inside...