All Comments on 'The Cheating Game 04'

by jonthechaosman

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Poligamy

Ha, Ha, Ha I did not think to the 5. solution. Poliamorous solution. Fantasy story, because the true life Phil had left Elaine earlier and he would have lived Ann............We are in fantasy story collection so this may be, but I prefer the wifechange.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Problems with two wives

Biggest problem would be two mother-in-laws !!.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
The result of the lack of mutuality is a Fantasy story

Some Authors feel the lack of the mutuality, the hypocrisy in the cuck and wimp stories and they try to equalize this hypocrisy and lack of mutuality with poligamy in the last part of the story. Some stories are so ugly (Katmai-s story is famouse) that fantastic many negative comments are being attracted (mine too). This story rached that I will not give 1*, because I fell this author understood subconsciously the cuck/wimp stories are the monuments of the hypocrisy (at not bisex not hid homosex husbands) and his wife character wants to give a bonus polygamy and BABY (babies?) to her husband. However in the true life Ann and Phil live together, because Elanie has not any child (for example adopted!!!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What is expected from this sorry excuse of an author.

Author..go far, far away.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
I knew it!

After reading the last chapter, I had strong hope for a deserving reconciliation. She had been faithful for two years, because of therapy. She has just found out how much her husband loves her and can't stand the thought of betraying her. A revelation like that should solidify their marriage and her desire to be faithful. Instead, she pushes hubby to have sex with another woman. I knew this would end strangely. Hard to imagine a guy who felt so guilty about kissing another woman and remained faithful for twenty years could suddenly just start fucking another woman while his wife watched. Without even a protest? It is also hard to believe that Anne, who although she liked to watch, went from being so adamant about being faithful during marriage to happily sharing Phil with another woman. Only on Literotica does the polyamory and swinging lifestyle get switched on as easily as a bedroom light. Wishful thinking and far from reality. I had rated your previous chapter very high. This one will not be as lucky.

The last chapter proved that fucking around on the side is dangerous because the "it's just sex" line is bs. You risk falling in love and pulling away from your spouse. That's human nature. At the point of wife's discovery, he may have loved both, but now that Anne can have his children he will certainly love her more. This has disaster written all over it.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
PLEASE KILL PHIL

Phil must die. God how embarrassing to be able to construct such a perfect wimp of a man. One can only think he is a tire and accurate reflection of the writer. So sad....

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Wimp?

I think not! He still has a loving marriage with the woman he loves, who I believe is no longer cheating.

They are living with the OTHER woman he loves, who is carrying his child, and who gets along with his wife.

I'm not a guy, but if I were I'd say, "If that's being a wimp, sign me up!"

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Happily ever after threesome? Not realistic.

I don't like the "happily ever after threesomes". They are so unrealistic. I can see Phil and Elaine being ok with it. After all, it's their game that led them to this crossroad. But how unfair is this to Ann? She is lonely and she has a daughter to think about. I can't see her being ok with this. I know these stories are written by men, and this is probably the ultimate male fantasy. But it's so unrealistic that it makes me cringe every time I see a story heading in this direction. I liked the story until the threesome ending. Love triangles are fun for a while, but you can't expect three people to live in perfect harmony for the long run. Eventually, one of them will be the odd woman out. Smart bet would be that Ann will be the one packing her shit in a couple of years.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
@Karen

Yes, but the one admirable quality of Phil, that he was disgusted with the idea of sleeping with someone other than his wife (that he was so completely in love with her that he couldn't bring himself to do it) is now completely gone. What's different? That she has given him permission? She had given him permission before, and he still couldn't cheat. I do think people can change, but the speed at which this guy did leads me to believe that either this is poor character development on the part of the author, or this guy has changed to such a significant degree that I can't imagine him saying no to anything ever again. What happens when the wife decides she wants to start fucking around again? Ok baby. If I can do it, no reason you can't. You can't deny that his love for his wife has changed. He no longer loves her so much that the idea of sleeping with another woman is anathema. How do I know this? Because he is now sleeping with another woman.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
Well, I stuck with the story until end...

... That is the end, right? You never really know with some of these multiple part stories. Anyway, it fizzled quite badly. Would have probably been better as a one piece chapter type story but not very significantly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I just scanned a couple of the chapters

but I thought it was going to be a better story than this. God, the old, tired, worn out, threesome end? Really? The author couldn't come up with anything more original than that?

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

I had a sneaking suspicion that this was headed toward a ployamorous relationship. I think it was pretty dismissive that the daughter so readily accept Anne's counter-societal lifestyle. As is usually the case character decisions, especially minor characters, are led to the author's desired plot ending and not through the established personality nor generally accepted real life expectations. The short chapters were annoying but it did keep me wanting the next installment.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
A simple solution

Just divorce Elaine and marry Anne? Trouble was Phil was still in love with Elaine and despite her major faults wanted to be with her. So if both women agreed, why not live with them both? On the downside how to you explain to the children, family, friends, neighbours and colleagues? Oh, yes and the tax man and child care authorities. All will want a good reason for doing what you are doing. Otherwise I like the story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Centralcoastcruiser

Isn't a "cruiser" somebody that hangs around gay bars looking for dicks to suck or some big man to fuck his ass?

Sounds like you.

Of course, a pathetic wimp like you that takes cowardly potshots at LW writers wouldn't know what it was like to have TWO women. That's because you're too worthless to even attract one. After all, women want men with decent jobs, not white trash losers like you.

shaman43shaman43about 10 years ago
Never ending

The choices people make in their lives are almost as many as there are people on Earth. When an author sets up the plot and the character development it is up to them then to make it match in some way. And then write it so that the reader can enjoy it. I wish that we had two different ways to critique stories. One would be based on how well the story is written with grammar, plot, character development, and denouement all considered. The second would be the subjective. Do we as readers agree, like, disagree, hate the kind of lifestyle and choices of the characters. This stems, of course, from our beliefs, biases, prejudices, personality traits and emotional development. This story is well done. It ends in an inspiring way to me although I think some comments have been right on about how well accepted it would be. Friends and teen daughters for example. I cannot abide cuckold and humiliation stories. I want break my freakin' monitor if I start a story that turns that way; therefore, I do not read nor if started do I finish and rate them. Even though for some people in real life I accept alternative lifestyles I am crazed by those stories where characters keep secrets from each other no matter what it is. Be it he sees her and is excited but does not tell her. Why? Who the hell knows? And many other no tell plots. I do not comment but frequently read since the secret is secret from the reader for a while. Still I do not rate because who I am as a reader gets int the way of noting how well the author carried out their task of entertaining and making one think. In this story the author was successful, highly successful. Some of the writers making comments degrade the effort not because of the writing but because of the lifestyle it espoused and the kind of personality you believe it would take to lead it. Got news for you. The reality you see is not the one lived by most people not even in this culture. It would be interesting to do a study contrasting those that read these stories and enjoy them and those that read them to stroke their anger and vitriol while making hateful comments that show little capacity for love that does not demand. Wish the latter would not read these stories or not comment and spend time with stories they would enjoy and help them feel joy. A wishes. Not going to happen I know.

jonthechaosmanjonthechaosmanabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Drbeamer3333

Phil's problem was never that he was disgusted by the idea of having sex with someone other than his wife. Phil is a guy, a rare one I admit, that cannot accept the idea of having sex with someone he doesn't love. Once he admitted to himself that there was love there and once he believed his wife wanted him to experience that love in a physical way, he was all for it. I should have made that more clear but I am hardly a professional writer. I will try to convey my ideas better. Before anyone comments that guys like that don't exist, I know guys like this exist because I am one. I fully support others having casual sex. I make no judgments about any sexual actions that anyone else indulges in if all the partners agree and no one is getting hurt (unless that's their kink) but I am a guy who craves love with his intimacy and will not settle for less. I only eat Filet Mignon when I eat steak because I like it best. I'm not interested in NY Strip or Porterhouse. I am the same way about sex. For me, sex with someone you love who loves you just as much, is the Filet Mignon. I won't settle for less. But that's my personal kick. My greatest wish is for everyone to be as happy as I am with their love life/sex life, whether it's with one person or a thousand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whether you agree with his "lifestyle" choice isn't the question

All that says is that you don't agree with the path the writer choose for him. It's the overall story that I don't like. You never convinced me Phil would be okay with the two wives. Neither did I believe that the two wives got along. The writing simply didn't convince me. Which means they're all just a bunch of cheaters, lying to themselves and each other. I see nothing interesting or entertaining about it. A minus score if it were possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Possible, but not probable . . .

But most great fiction portrays just such improbabilities. Can't say I approve, but I don't approve of stealing either. But I love a great bank heist story. Your characters ended up being very committed to each other, and living a life where they could all love and thrive. That's a good thing, and this was a good well written story. Thank You. Enjoy your steak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

More than likely Elaine would get jealous with Anne having her husbands child while she cant have babies

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
I like the ending

Who cares if the ending is not realistic - it is logical and erotic. I didn't really like the series that much but did like this last chapter.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Lucky Bastard****

If it was only that easy. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Must be

A white male husband . Who else is there to emasculate run down humiliate and have him act like he was done a big favor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
pathetically ridiculous

when are you loving wives atrocious plot spinners going to accept that you are not writers, will not ever be writers and cease boring us to tears with your absurd story lines, ineffective characterization, and above all a lack of any interest in the tales outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a great...

...feel-gooder. The three main characters are all very likeable and show great empathy for each. As to credibility? Sure, why not? Five easily earned stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PURE TRIPE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous