The Cheating Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Arthur and Tysin just moved in. Scene I.
1.2k words
4.06
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sweating by the time we finished moving everything into a third story walkup. New York City was working its magic already, and I was currently not loving it. I had just walked into the quite spacious two bedroom apartment when my boyfriend, Arthur, grabbed my ass as walked around me and through the door.

"There's nothing else. I already sent the driver on his way."

"Oh okay." He said plopping down on our velvet sofa.

It faced the balcony so I came up behind him and ran my fingers through his short, dirty blonde hair. I could tell his eyes rolled back and that he shivered at my touch. His hair was one of my favorite things to play with.

"So, what do we do now?"

He turned to look at him and grinned. Arthur was unbearably sexy to me and I could smell him from here. My dick twitched as he slowly ran his calloused hands up my jeans and then under my shirt. Tracing the light coating of dark hair that covered my belly and chest. His hand traveled around my chest for a few seconds before he used his pinky to play with the right nipple, which both were pierced and sensitive.

I quivered and removed his hand, jumping over the couch to plomp right next to him. Quickly bringing his face to mine with a hand behind his head, I kissed him with passion. My lips melted into his and became slicker with each kiss. It wasn't long after our lips played that our tongues began too.

He tasted of strawberries as his tongue probed, exploring every aspect of my own. His hands found their way to my nipples once more and made my cock become rock hard. My hands left their spots on his head and our kiss broke.

Arthur stared at me with a fire in his eyes, one that only kindled my own and made my heart jump a beat. I leaned in and began kissing his neck, which slowly evolved into licking and sucking. My hands ran down his torso and into his pants where I found his erection. A familiar penis that I've gotten to know quite well. I played with the tip and his hips began to thrust, slowly rubbed by my hand.

He pulled my ear closed to his mouth and his tongue began to lick, his teeth softly nibbling. Then he whispered.

"Get undressed."

I merely nodded and moaned as I stood before him, his hands caressing my dick as I shed my jeans, underwear, and t-shirt. It was before him so I grabbed the back of his head and pulled it toward me, the tip of my dick resting on his wet lips.

He kissed up and down my member before starting to suck, just the tip at first to make it wet and then he started bobbing halfway down, holding the other half with his hand. It was heaven as I listened to his gag, spit, and slurp on my cock. It was almost enough to make me come, but I pushed him off me.

Arthur stood and removed his shirt, revealing a chest and stomach full of light brown hair. His arms were bare and pretty sizable so I grabbed them and pulled him to kiss me, letting the saliva mix in our mouths.

"I'm ready..." I was hardly able to breathe in between kisses.

His hands, which had been tightly gripping and unwrapping my ass, left and found my throat. He stepped aside and tossed me on the couch with my ass out. He pushed my head down to the back of the couch and thrust his erection, still trapped by jeans, into the groove of my ass. Giving me a sneak peak at what was to come.

Arthur then knelt and began to eat my ass. It was an experience so good I could barely utter it again without becoming erect. He started by spitting at the top of my hole and letting it run down, playing my now slick hole with his thumb. Rubbing in small circles, he spit again and then began to lick. The thing about eating ass is that the bottom has to relax and let his asshole relax too, so all the parts with the bunches of nerves can be pleased by the tongue.

Arthur first tongue fucked me, inserting it in and out as I moaned and clutched the back of the couch. As I relaxed, my hole did too, so Arthur began to lick in figure 8's and nearly made me come with sheer pleasure of his tongue. His tongue traveled down to my taint and then my balls where he sucked them one at a time. The sex was nearly intoxicating me as the breath left my body. He traveled back up to my anus and ate some more, making every creves slick and ready for his cock. He used his hands to spread my bubble butt more, spitting once more inside of me before he stood.

I went to push myself up but his hand pressed my back down hard as he dropped his pants. I glanced behind me to find a nearly animalistic expression on Arthur's face, and it was drop dead sexy. So I let him do what he pleased with me. He spit once more, wetting his member before he positioned his head on my hole.

Arthur slowly entered me, making every inch fit inside my tight hole. I had only felt a little pain before the pleasure took over and his cock started rubbing my prostate. A euphoric feeling that pushed the cum to the tip of my cock. He pulled back and entered slowly once more, repeating the process but slowly picking up speed. It was ecstatic and transported me to another realm, where the only thing that mattered was the spot deep inside me that only his dick could reach.

At this point Arthur was fully pounding me. His hands grabbed at my throat as moans escaped my mouth. Arthur didn't moan, he grunted and groaned in a deep voice, constantly whispering nuances like 'fuck' and 'shit' and 'you like this dick'. I had learned to tune them out and reply through the lust. His speed had begun to increase greatly, and the pounding was about to make me come when I felt him fill my hole with cum and bury himself in me with a final thrust.

He withdrew a wet and creamy penis and headed towards the shower, merely kissing me on my neck. I hadn't come and he didn't even check to see if I did. I put the thought out of my mind and decide I still want to finish, so I flip over and begin to jerk off. Giving myself the best dry handjob I could, before coming all over my furry chest.

I sighed before getting up, remembering the thing in the box buried away. The forbidden game that could give me the intense pleasure and climax I was craving, though it comes at a high cost. I crossed the apartment to the bathroom, where the shower had already started and was being used.

I rolled my eyes and indeed thought of the cheating game.