All Comments on 'The Cheating Wife's Secret'

by KSWifey

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The two different voices confused me, but you knocked it out of the park anyway. I will need to re-listen

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

If I am hearing the story correctly, hubby is down between her thighs, cleaning her pussy up from her lovers.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Good content, sexy voice but not as mesmerizing as the femdom cum countdown - that's a classic!

KSWifeyKSWifeyover 1 year agoAuthor

The idea is it is my spoken voice, as what I'm saying, but then, the voice that is inside my head! Saying that out loud, it probably makes more sense when you see the video as I use a slow motion / black and white effect before going back to normal for the beautiful visual of me dressing and then later undressing for my shower... :)

GashlasherGashlasherover 1 year ago

That was so hot! Really engaging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You might want to include Female voice and F4M to the tags, it makes it easier to differentiate between the various audio's available.

72slik72slikabout 1 year ago

Good lord that was about as hot of a listen as I have ever heard. Dam she is a very naughty wife.

skiestaskiestaabout 1 year ago

Love the concept and you pull it off spectacularly!! So sexy and your soft voice drives me straight to rock hard 😎

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow you are amazing. Thank you!!

awkwardly_nobleawkwardly_noble5 months ago

I have been watching KSWIFEY on manyvids for years. She is such a hot housewife.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

This is your best work, it is amazing! I don't like how on other stories you laugh too much, this was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Insanely good, so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSWifey@KSWifey
In an online world full of beautiful women, I am delighted that you found me and are taking the time to read my words – thank you! Who am I? I am an erotic amateur artist who enjoys bringing fantasy to life in vivid 4K HDR video, audio, and photography. I'm also a thirty-som...