All Comments on 'The Cheating Zone 11: Warning Label'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the Cheating Zone.

Thanks!

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
5 stars loved it

One of your best!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

It’s too easy to confuse fantasy with reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
aw

a missed opportunity to have one final confrontation with what's her name.

i really wanted him to lay into her one last time.

still a great lil' flash story. thanks saddle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That one was no good, mon

Won‘t rate it.,Yo can betta, mon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
another good one

But I have to agree she is not punished, in fact she gets what she wants for eternity! At least the guy will forget her so no pain there. If he only had confronted her sooner or took the device away. Oh well.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Not my favorite in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I can see that the readers here

don't appreciate creativity. You actually captured the feel of Serling's TV series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Entrapment?

Normally these stories are about retribution to a truly depraved person. But in this case.... I'm not sure. I've re-read, and if there was evidence that this was a setup, a way her to participate in a swinging group covertly, I could get behind this. But this seems a little over the top for being careless and niaeve.

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoabout 4 years ago
Ehhhh......

This was an interesting entry into the series, but not by any means the greatest. I feel this one missed out on a lot of potential. It definitely felt rushed and I really didn't get a "cheating" vibe to this. Especially since the wife wasn't exactly unfaithful until they got a hold of the visors. So for me, my BTB/cheating-revenge boner hasn't been sated because it wasn't justified. Maybe I'll read this again and look for a way that it could be better, but only because I like the series and I could appreciate what was being done here that I'm giving this 4-stars instead of five.

(And I think I'm being generous with 4-stars.)

-JMFC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Assimilation...

...seems to be happening with you as you continue to travel further and deeper into this series.

Please pull out before it's too late.

We're losing too many good writers as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stopped reading 1/2 way through the first oage

Because your time line didn’t make sense.

They’re married for 5 years but she didn’t finish her nursing degree? Why not? There were no children and no legitimate reason to not go to post secondary. She was his “one true love” since 6th grade but what 12 year old knows what love is? They clearly didn’t date anyone else, ever, so how can he say that?

Anyway, when a story doesn’t make sense in the first 5 paragraphs, it shows that the author isn’t bothered with the small but important details. So what else is he or she glossing over?

The devil is always in the details and humans tend to be predictable.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 4 years ago
it wasn't...

My favorite, but still worthy of 4 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good one.

And for the whiners... She DID get punished. She no longer exists. She might as well be dead.

katranmankatranmanabout 4 years ago

Pretty good, but not one of your better stories in this series. 4 stars. ****

rodryder44rodryder44about 4 years ago
Welcome to the Cheating Zone....

Rod Taylor would have liked this one. A good, quick read. Four stars

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 4 years ago

Effing Brilliant.

"You're dazed, bewildered, trapped in an online story. You see a signpost up ahead. This is no ordinary tale. Escape if you can from the Cheating Zone."

I'm just jealous I never thought of this. With highest regards, 5*s.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Rod Serling

Was host of The Twilight Zone, and he would have liked these stories too. I don't really care how cheating spouses are zoned, just so they burned. Another very good story in the series. Thanks for the diversion.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
unrated

I left this one unrated. not sure how I feel about this one. She cheated on him and got absorbed into the game. Nothing in this story said that was a BAD thing for her. It's like a junkie somehow finding that ultimate high and staying there. The husband is the one who got screwed in this story by his faithless wife. He ended up the loser. On principal alone I would normally score down for that, but I don't think that was the original intent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
At least a triple.....

But probably a home run. Readable, different, interesting all describe this story. You are good at this!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Addiction vs Betrayal

I believe you are a very talented author. I love your creativity. This story doesn’t resonate with the BTB crowd because of the deceptive element in the wife’s fall from Grace. It was like they both tried a new legal drug together with a poorly understood warning label and the wife became addicted and overdosed. Absolutely entrapment, but the game master was a troll after all. I do not believe she was a cheating bitch that got all the cock she craved for eternity. She ceased to exist. She no longer has a will to decide what she wants. She was truly assimilated . The husband, her family and friends, anyone that new her; they all lost every facet of who she was. They can not grieve or be bitter. They can not forgive and heal. Reality shifted and she was gone. So.....not a BTB story, but good just the same and fits nicely in the series. SkyKing7

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
got rid of the slut

and forgot she existed.........no muss, no fuss

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Damn good, super imaginative.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
I liked the creativity!

Thanks for sharing!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good one

Another good story in your excellent series. I've known a few video game zombies in my time, so I can almost see this happening. I'm not sure Belinda would be too upset with her punishment though, given her proclivities. Seems a little Br'er Rabbit in the briar patch thing to me.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 4 years ago

This was just ok in comparison to the other cheating zone stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Good story. However, fairly obvious what was coming so all that was left were the details. Perhaps if they had not read the label until she was gone. Three Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So he was fucked over and the real victim

This was a fail for me.

what4mewhat4meabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Sure your name isn’t Rod Serling?

Imoverit41Imoverit41about 4 years ago
Assimilation Complete!

I wish I had something bloody clever to say.... I got nothing. I liked it! I liked it a lot! I'm just gonna go back to the SaddleTramp bus stop and wait for the next bus. I love my life as a troll! Thank you!!!!

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
I know it's your story... but if I had been Ryan

After looking at the log and seeing how much time she spent in this virtual world... one designed with a single objective, to hook up...

I would have gone home and trashed the toys.

After that, she would have had a fight to keep me anyway.

Being that this virtual reality was meant to be so realistic, her being on there so much was cheating just as much as the real thing, minus swapping body fluids.

But hey... we don't QUITE live in a world like this one yet, I don't have a chip in my head.

The only upside is when he forgot about her, he also wouldn't give a fuck.

Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stay!

Stay in your universe and don't ever come back.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
I liked it

A twilight zone for the digital age,maybe Jordan Peele could use this on the TZ reboot on CBS all access. Def a ST special

kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago
Not your brightest characters

Her after getting locked in once... something is amiss, but surely take off the helmet. Ignoring that, what about the pixel trail, she must know that every exchange over the internet leaves handshakes and footprints.

Him, agree with IC, smash the gear. At the very least present her with the logs.

There are 2 parts to infidelity, emotional and physical. She was obviously guilty of the emotional. But the physical, talk about smudge the picture. Many people can get past an emotional affair far easier than a physical one. I think ST has raised a nice question here.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
annonymous 3/24/20 That one was no good, mon

Where did you learn to talk?

ZBSKRNZBSKRNalmost 4 years ago

Love this series, it's just fun.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Great assimilation of the old Twilight Zone shows. I wonder if Rod Serling ever got laid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Smart guy? Warning and didn't research totally before use?!!

Stupid pills work every time.

No empathy for him either. Hoping he was going to be taken away also

No results of search Don't Buy!

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! What an imagination!

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 3 years ago

A fun read, told by a master. Escapism at its best. Thanks .

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

These stories are a blast, So creative and so much fun.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Backed to the sixties and the Twilight Zone. Great piece, it should be make into a movie it would make you a ton of money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quaint. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Odd. Her behavior did not merit her punishment. People do crazy shit in massively multi-player games. And the assimilation stiff was strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story in the cheating zone are becoming a bore

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another MC going to check But basically does shit

Especially when she takes panties off in public and flaunts her sex. Worse case scenario she gets arrested and found guilty of public indecency and has to register as a sexual criminal. Child saw her Adults like me believe they are called PRIVATES for a reason and called for maximum punishment

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Excellent story ST! Excellent 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Weird. No score. Rod Serling stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great! A nice implementation of a Darwin test to eliminate people too stupid to obey common sense rules. Keep these good ideas coming.

OKS72

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

What an imaginative story this was. In the story, Belinda was assimilated into a virtual reality sex game and she ceased to exist in real life. Even the memory of her in her husband’s mind was going away. She was now only part of a computer game. Very unique story and five stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Creative but Belinda didn't deserve that fate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES