The Chef, my teacher

Story Info
A cooking class, a sexy chef, an accident, the man in my bed.
1.8k words
4.25
3.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to pass the time this winter I would take a cooking class but this was not your usual type of class. This guy would teach us different types of deserts, working with chocolate, elegant deserts served only in fine dining establishments.

The teacher from France, he was such a handsome man, well in my eyes anyways, totally my type of man, he was tall and slim. Short well trimmed hair and beard, soft almost grey eyes, pouty lips, a nice chest not a bodybuilder mind you more of a man who worked with his hands. When this man smiled at me I turned to jelly.

He and I made some kind of connection right away, he focused more on me than on others in the class, no he was not a gay man he was happily married, but he would put his hand on my back and slide it up and down my back just above my ass. He had married his childhood sweetheart from school, they married and had two children one after the other. He was a devoted husband and father, still watching him standing in front of the class I had visions of him bent over or on his back on the table, my tongue in his bubble butt, my lips on his, and my hand holding his rock hard penis.

I went home after every class and jerked off, sometimes twice imagining his sweet ass in my face, then my eight inch cock sliding into his tight virgin ass. His lips on mine, his cock feeding me his cum, swallowing every single drop, then sharing it with him. It was in week three that I noticed something wrong with him, he was distracted his mind not focused on what he was telling us.

He was demonstrating a fancy desert and he made so many mistakes, we all saw it and he apologized for the mistakes. When class was done I took my time to clean my station and put all the stuff away. He was at the front of the class and he did not realize I was still there, he looked at his phone and started to cry.

I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder, he jumped when my hand landed, I apologized, but asked if he was okay? He cried even more so I pulled him in and held him close to me, he wrapped his arms around me tightly and he cried. Not a soft cry more like the dam had burst and he was letting it all out, he held me till there was no more.

He pulled back and I wiped the tears with a napkin, he smiled at me and leaned back in to my chest, I held him close and he did not let go.

"Are you okay Chef? Can I help in some way?"

"Okay no, I am not okay, and you are helping just by holding me while I cry this out."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes and no, but I need a shoulder right now, I know we are not friends but I feel a connection with you Billy."

"Feel that with you as well, but maybe it might help to talk about it."

"Yes but not here, and not in some bar, could we go back to your place Billy? I can't be in my home right now."

"Yes of course, get your stuff and we can go right away. Do you prefer red or white wine?"

"Red if you have, but white is fine too."

He would ride with me as he had taken an uber to get here, I knew the man had a car but he did not have one tonight, he sat there his eyes red, his face puffy, he stared forward not taking his eyes off the road. I pulled in my garage and we went into my home.

"You have a beautiful home Billy."

"Thank you Pierre, please make yourself at home while you are here."

"Could I take a shower Billy? I really need a shower right now."

I took him to my bedroom and told him he was welcome to stay the night if he needed too, he looked at me, such sad eyes.

"Do you need clean clothes to wear Pierre? I can give you a pair of pajamas to wear?"

"That would be great Billy thank you so much."

He went into the bathroom and I grabbed him a new toothbrush and paste, a pair of new pajamas that I had bought but never wore. When I went in to bring the pajama's he was naked in my bathroom staring at himself in the mirror.

His body, his smooth alabaster skin, so hairless except for his upper chest, pits and pubic area, his back and arms, legs not a hair on them. That ass was incredible in trousers, but au natural it was even better, large cheeks and a hairless crack. I stared, I could not help myself, I tried not to drool as I stared at this man I was so infatuated with, I put the clothes on the vanity and handed him the brush and paste.

I grabbed him a towel one of my best, put it close to the shower, he stared at me, our eyes locked in each others. I so wanted to feel his lips on mine, I wanted to run my hands over his entire body, kissing and licking him all over. I wanted to make love to this man, feel him melt into me, feel his cock on my naked body, feel my tongue glide over his beautiful ass.

I turned and went in to open a bottle of wine, he was in the shower for some time, when he came out he was in the pajamas I had given him, he looked all warm and cuddly, his cock flopped back and forth as he walked. I handed him a wine and we went in and sat on the sofa, I stared at that perfect ass as he walked in front of me. He sat really close to me, his arm around the back of me, he sat on his legs folded under so he was higher than I was.

He sat and the tears started again, I looked at him and wiped the tears away.

"Talk to me Pierre, tell me what happened."

"Billy it is my wife and two children, they were, they were, in a terrible traffic accident, my wife's car was hit by an oncoming truck head on, all three were killed on impact. Billy I am alone, I have no one."

He cried, he leaned in and I held him, he pushed himself into me, and he cried and cried. Once he was cried out he held his head on my shoulder, he did not move he just leaned in and stayed there. My arms around his back, I held him to me. The accident was two weeks ago, we all wondered why there was no class the past two weeks but now I knew.

He had buried his wife and two children a week ago, he was like a robot, but he broke down so many times. He had no family other than an aunt miles away in a nursing home, all of he and his wife's family on the other side of the world, he was alone, so when I reached out he cried.

"Thank you Billy, I really appreciate what you are doing for me, trying to stay in that apartment where my wife and children live I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can only cry."

I got up and made up a tray of snack foods for him to eat, he said it really was not necessary but I knew he needed to eat. He nibbled then he actually ate, once his body got some food in it, he yawned, he was exhausted. We drank the last of our wine and we hugged good night, he went into my spare bedroom and I into mine, he watched me as I walked to my bedroom.

I was in my bathroom brushing my teeth and getting undressed, I walked into my bedroom and he was in my bed. He asked if this was okay, I of course told him it was fine, I knew he needed to know someone was there for him. I got in and shut off the light, the glow from the nightlight in the hall lit up the room enough that I could see him.

"Billy could you hold me, I need your touch, not sexual, just need to be held is all."

I pulled him in and held him close to me, me being the big spoon I held him to my body, he did not seem bothered that my cock was on his ass. My arm under his neck and my arm around his midsection I held him close to me. He quickly fell asleep, a soft snore, and a few moans, he was dreaming, it had to be a really good dream, I'm sure of happier times with his wife and kids.

I dozed off and still had him held in close to me, he stayed in tight to my body all night, he woke at four in the morning and snuck out to pee. He snuggled back in and looked at my body under the covers before he got back in. I pulled him in tight and held him close to me, his ass pressed in tight to my rock hard cock.

The feel of his warm body, my hands all over his body, I so wanted this man right now, but he was grieving, I could not take advantage. He and I did not have sex, I just held him to me, every single night. He basically moved in with me, we went and got his clothes and some personals, pictures of his wife and kids, favorite toys, he put them in his room, but slept in my bed with me.

After a month of him being with me I suggested he bring his stuff over and move in, we went to his apartment and cleared out the stuff. He kept personal things but we donated most of the clothes and toys to a local charity. Once the apartment was cleaned out he could post it to sublet, he found a cute couple to take over the lease.

A week later we were having dinner, he looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you Billy."

"Your welcome Pierre but for what?"

"For being there for me, for being more than a friend when I needed you the most, I love you."

"I love you too Pierre."