The Chef, My Teacher Pt. 02

Story Info
Chef and I get closer, in bed touching, a kiss, and more.
2.1k words
4.48
1.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat and watched a series we had gotten into, he always snuggled close to me, his body always touching my own. Tonight he had his hand on my thigh, he always touched part of my body but tonight his hand roamed. My cock was not getting its usual stroking twice a day it needed so it reacted to the stimulation of his hand on my thigh.

My arm around his neck, he and I like lovers, boyfriends, people who love each other, and I did love this man. His hand came dangerously close to the bulge in my trousers, the soft touch, the motion of his hand on my body. I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to touch his cock, lick his body, scream out his name as I shot my load inside him.

The credits ran and we got up and put the glasses away, I shut off the tv and we went to our room, he and I brushed side by side, I stared at this man. Once we rinsed we went to our sides of the bed, he did not put on pajama's tonight he only had on a pair of very tiny see thru underwear, they hugged his ass like they were part of the man's body.

We climbed in and he always snuggled in his back to me, not tonight, he was eye to eye with me, he stared at me, my cock grew rapidly. He put his hand to the side of his face, he was soft and gentle, he was so close to me right now. I felt his warm breath on my face, his lips inches from my own, he held his hand on the side of my face.

I so wanted to lean in and kiss him, but was that what he wanted? Did he want us to have sex? make love? I hoped he would take the lead and show me what he wanted from me. He stared at me, pretty sure he too was not sure what we should do or where to go from here. His hand went from my face to my shoulder, down my arm till he held my hand.

He pulled my hand to his face and kissed the back, he rolled over and pulled my hand around his body holding it close to his chest. My other arm under his neck we both drifted off back in a spoon position, my cock was raging hard, leaking, screaming out to be touched by this man. I woke he had my hand on his underwear covered cock.

He was rock hard and leaking like myself, he held the back of my hand on his engorged cock, he was driving me nuts here. Now I was awake my own cock was not going down at this point, my balls ached from being so blue, this was pure torture. One of us had to make a move or he had to go to his own room cause he was making me crazy now, I needed to jerk off, I needed to cum.

I eventually fell asleep, my cock leaked on his underwear covered ass, his cheeks would be sticky with precum. His own cock was engorged and his underwear soaked in his own precum, he held me in close to his body, pretty sure he loved the contact of my body on his own. I woke at nine, he was awake but he just lay there being held by me, his body so tight to my own.

He turned and lay on his back, I got on top of him our cocks meshed in with each others, he stared into my eyes. I was going for it at this point, this cock teasing, this body contact, this was torture for not only me but himself as well. I lay there on top of him, our lips so close, his eyes on mine, my hands on his body.

I leaned in and gently kissed his lips, he did not recoil, he held his lips to my own, he kissed me back, his lips so moist, my hands went to his face and held him in place as I kissed him. I pulled back and he had tears in his eyes.

"Are you okay Pierre? Am I hurting you?"

"No this feels incredible actually, I have wanted to kiss you the first night I was here, but I feel so guilty, I never cheated on my wife, I loved her with all of my heart and soul. I feel so bad that this feels so right, that I love you Billy, I never thought I would ever love anyone like I love you."

"Pierre if it had been you who had died, would you want your wife to deny herself happiness? Should you deny yourself happiness? I love you Pierre, but I need to make love to you or I am going to burst."

He looked at me and smiled, he rolled us over and pressed his lips to mine, his kiss was so perfect, one of the best kisses I had ever had. I rolled us over and I laid on top of him, he spread his legs and I kissed down his body. I licked and kissed him, sucked his nipples, licked my way to his cock, I peeled his thin underwear off and threw them on the floor.

I stared at his cock, his bush trimmed short, his cock long and slim, uncut with a long foreskin, his balls shaved smooth. His cock poured out precum, I gently took his cock into my hand and held it away from his body. I slowly peeled back the foreskin, revealing a knob that was soaked in precum, wet and glistening with wet slimy clear fluid that begged to be eaten up.

I took his knob in my mouth and licked him clean, the taste incredible, I swirled my tongue around the knob and he screamed out as I did. His body tightened up, his balls tucked in, his body jerked as his cock shot one of the biggest loads of cum I had ever taken in my mouth. I was sure he would never stop shooting.

When the orgasm subsided, he lay there worn out, like his body was made of soft rubber, he could not move, he needed to lay there and recapture his strength. He stared at me, his eyes glassy, his facial expression one of pure bliss. I held his cock as it slowly went flaccid, even soft his cock felt so good in my hand.

I let his foreskin cover his cock head, I let his cock go and got back on top of him, I rolled us over and he lay on my chest, his head on my pecs, his hands on my torso. He drifted off to sleep. My own cock screamed to be touched, licked, sucked, held and maybe allowed to cum. I held him to me, I ran my hands over his back, down to the bubble of his butt.

My cock was throbbing, my balls aching, my whole body was needing to cum, he slowly woke and realized he had fallen asleep. He leaned in and kissed me, his lips pressed to mine, my hips pushed into him. My cock ground into his flesh, I needed to cum, I had too or I might die, I know quite dramatic but you got a gay guy who needs to cum here or it really could be a catastrophe.

He kissed my torso, down my abs to my pubic bone, then he touched it, his hand held it, I pumped out precum like Niagara Falls pours out water. My whole body convulsed, my balls tucked in and I shot the biggest load of cum I have ever shot in my entire life. He stroked and sucked my cock as I shot him in the mouth, chin, face hair, he had cum everywhere.

When my body started to relax, my cock stopped throbbing, my balls descended back in their sack, I lay there I could not move. I was the one who needed a nap now, he got on top of me and pushed his rock hard cock into my mouth. I opened my mouth and he fed me as he stroked his steel hard cock, he oozed out precum, his balls tucked in and he shot me. He pulled out before he came and covered my face in his cum.

He leaned in and licked it all off of me, he and I kissed and snowballed his load. we held each other, I held his body to mine and rolled us over so I was now on top of him. I lay my head on his chest and I slowly fell asleep on him, he massaged my back and held me tight to his body. I woke covered in sweat, I looked at his sweet smile pulled in and kissed him.

I got up and went in the kitchen to make coffee take something out for breakfast, he came in naked and rock hard once again. I had the coffee on and was taking out dishes, I put them on the table and he came and took my hand and brought me back to the bedroom. He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me, he stared into my eyes and leaned in and kissed me.

"I was not done with you Billy when you walked out to make breakfast."

He pushed his cock into my mouth and fucked my face, I was trapped between the mattress and his hammering cock. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him in to my mouth, I sucked that cock till he blasted me with his huge load. The man never seemed to slow down on the amount of cum he could shoot, I greedily ate every single drop.

He repositioned so he now had my cock in his mouth, I pulled his hips so his cock was lined back up with my mouth. I would not let his cock go soft, I would make him feed me till he had no more. He attacked my cock, sucking out the precum, making my cock and balls ready to blast his mouth and throat.

The more he sucked me the more of my cock he took into his throat, I was never one to gag so I could easily swallow his bone to the base. I held his cock deep inside of my mouth and sucked down on it, he would stop sucking when he got close, his hips pushing his cock in deeper. He pushed in another huge load of cum into my mouth.

His whole body collapsed on top of me, he still had my cock in his mouth, it took a few seconds before he started sucking again. He drained me and we both lay there, I was done, I had no more to feed him, I lay there I needed more sleep. He got back on top of me and kissed me, he stared into my eyes, he snuggled his head into my neck, his lips kissing my neck, I am sure I would have a hickey from his kiss.

"I love you Billy, so very much."

"I love you too Pierre, more and more each day."

We would eventually get out of bed, it was now going on eleven, we were both off and this was the best way to spend a day off. We had breakfast, and yes in the nude, we were naked the entire day, we cleaned the house, we lazed around, we had sex in so many rooms, even in the garage.

Pierre and I are still together, he still grieves for his lost family, he and I still in love with each other, we discussed marriage, we discussed having kids, but we never did either one. I was happy as long as I had him with me. After a year I went out and bought him a promise ring, he would wear it in place of his wedding ring.

I look at this man in my bed each day and smile at how lucky I am to have met him, to have taken that cooking class, to have taken the time to check that he was okay in class. To have kept him in my home and not let him leave the one time he decided he was going back to his apartment. Laying here now, we would celebrate our third year together.

He still is snuggled in close to me each and every night, when he does get up to go pee I wake cause I know he is not there beside me. I love this man so very much, and he loves me, he really loves me.

The end.