The Children of Freedom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael moved slowly on me, talking about things other than the fact that she was fucking me when the housekeeper in the bathroom. The housekeeper went out into the hall to get fresh towels, unaware we were fucking. Rachael had no covers on us at all. She was sitting up, her hands on my chest and rocking on my cock. "I really want to meet your daughter. Amy, isn't it? I hope we get along."

The housekeeper came back and went into the bathroom. Half a minute later she came out into the room and froze. "Maybe I should come back later."

"Oh no," said Rachael, getting off of me and exposing my fully erect, condom covered member. "Make up the bed. We won't get in your way." She pulled me up and taking me by the hand, led me to a chair. She bent over it, with legs akimbo and said, "Do you want to fuck me in the ass again?" The housekeeper hesitated and then started rearranging the bed.

"Oh Miss," said Rachael to the flummoxed woman,"Would you please give us that tube of lube? On the night table. Yes. That's it."

The housekeeper brought over the tube, her eyes trying to look elsewhere than our naked bodies, but not doing well. She glanced at Rachael, positioned for anal. She looked at me, erect and ready to ass fuck the woman in front of me. She went to hand the tube to Rachael, then blushed and gave it to me.

"Thank you," I said, trying hard to go along with Rachael's game. I applied some to my condom and some to her ass and guided myself to the waiting and willing target. With no finger play, it took a few moments for Rachael to relax her ass enough for me to enter.

"Ahhhh, that'd good," she said. "Right where I want it. There's nothing better than being fucked in the ass, first thing in the morning."

I started to stroke in her, feeling like an exhibitionist and a fool. Rachael rolled her head and made a few excessive noises. The housekeeper was trying to ignore us but couldn't. "It's okay to watch," said Rachael. "We don't mind."

'This is too much' I thought. 'What is she playing at?' The housekeeper bit her lip and watched. I stroked in Rachael and then withdrew and re-entered a few times.

"Yes. Yes. Just like that. I love feeling your cock slide into my ass. Your incredible ass fucking cock... " and she moaned with excessive expression, rocking her pelvis up and down. She was working the scene like a porn star. She rolled her head again and looked at the now flushed and wide eyed housekeeper. "You can come closer. It's perfectly okay, isn't it, honey?"

'No it's not', I thought. "Yes, come here and have a closer look."

She hesitated and then walked over and stood beside us. She looked at me. "Are you really....I mean....in...?"

"Yes, I'm fucking her in her ass. Look." And I withdrew so she could see Rachael's ass. I put my cock to her ass and entered again.

"Holy shit," the woman murmured, forgetting herself in the moment and getting even more flushed. "I've never seen that before."

I pulled back, almost out and then stroked in deep. Back and forth, full strokes while Rachael kept up a chorus of exaggerated moans and groans. "Oh my god that feels so, so good, so...fucking...good." Then, looking at the housekeeper who was staring wide eyed, she asked, "Have you ever done this?"

The housekeeper blushed deeper and said, "Lord no. Never."

"Well, if you want, my boyfriend will do it with you, won't you, honey?"

'No I won't,' I mentally answered, adding out loud, "Absolutely...I'd love to..." giving the woman a falsely sincere smile.

The housekeeper now looked alarmed. "I'll come back later." And she bolted out of the room. I didn't know if I was supposed to laugh or continue fucking Rachael in her ass. So I did both. She laughed as well and as she did, I could feel her muscles tighten on me with each burst of laughter.

"Oh my god, the look on her face. Priceless," she said. "And you did beautifully. Just think of the story she's going to tell the others." And with that, she laughed again and I came in her ass. I was having serious doubts about Rachael.

We got ready to go and watch Amy's soccer game. I put on my casual outfit and Rachael put on jeans, a plain top and a light jacket. She now looked like a soccer mom. We drove to the soccer field in my car. On the way I asked, "Rachael, what was the show for the housekeeper all about? I really felt uncomfortable. I mean...was it really necessary?"

She paused a bit and said in a matter of fact tone, "Yes, it was necessary. I'll explain later." I was a little miffed that she had chosen to pass on the question but I felt she would be honest and I'd find out soon enough.

At the game, Rachael met Amy and my daughter seemed very cool towards my new girlfriend. Fair enough, I thought, it would take a while for her to warm up to what might be her new mom. Rachael was great. She ignored the coolness and acted like any soccer mom, cheering on Amy's team and shouting encouragement to my daughter. After the game, Sandra showed up to take Amy home, and Rachael introduced herself and squeezed Sandra's hand. That meeting went far better than the first one. Sandra gave me a surreptitious 'thumbs up' and that, at least, made me feel better.

On the way back to the hotel, Rachael said, " Amy is going to resent any woman who tries to take the place of her mother. Tell her that I'm not going to try and do that. I want to be your girlfriend and she will have to accept that but I'm not going to try and push her mother out of her life. Tell her I'll try to be more like an aunt."

I wondered if I would still want Rachael in my life after the upcoming talk. So I just said, "I think you should tell her yourself. It will sound better coming from you than me."

When we got back, it was about two and we were both a bit hungry. We had lunch in the hotel restaurant and Rachael chatted as if we were going to be a couple for sure. "I don't have any children and I'm going to make mistakes. So help me out if you think I'm doing something wrong." Except for her desire to turn me into an exhibitionist, I thought Rachael and I might have a chance. When lunch was done, we went up to the room and I waited for her to make the first move. It didn't take long. She opened a can of diet soda from the mini bar and sat in a chair with her feet under her. I opened a can of fruit juice and sat in the other chair. She looked at me in a straight forward way and said, "Let me tell you a story." She took a sip of the soda and began.

"My boyfriend left me because he became unhappy with our lifestyle. As I'm sure you've noticed, I have a very healthy sex drive. And I know that men think I look good."

'No argument there' I thought.

" About a year and a half ago, I got a very interesting e-mail. Someone had put my name forward as a possible member of an...an unusual club. Well, not a club, really, more of a society. It consists of a group of people who are...very liberal in their views towards sex. Actually, it's really a sex society. We call ourselves The Children of Freedom. It has very strict rules which we don't need to talk about just now. But one of the rules is that membership is only open to couples. They don't have to be married, but a member must have a significant other who is also a member. Reggie, my ex was okay with this; we both became members and enjoyed our participation immensely."

She paused and her face took on a wistful visage. "I mean...we really enjoyed the society...but six months ago, he found Jesus and that was that. No more...fornication for him. He moved out, I was now single and my membership was in question. I was given three months to find a new guy but none of the ones I came up with were deemed acceptable by the membership committee. So I was out. If I find an acceptable willing boyfriend, the two of us are in. I've been told by several members that they miss me and I even got a few leads on guys, but up to now...goose egg. When I first saw you last week, I thought you just might be the guy. So...what was the show for the housekeeper all about?" She paused, waiting for me to figure it out.

"You wanted to know if I would go along with something outside my comfort zone," I suggested.

"Smoke, you're a quick study. The Children of Freedom do a lot of things in full view of other members. You passed. You were willing to go along with me, even if it was against your instincts. If you want to be a Child of Freedom, modesty isn't a virtue. The sex you will enjoy is only matched by the thrill of performing and watching others perform. It's kind of like amateur talent night with a twist. No one cares if you can really play the piano. They only care that you can play...period. I don't expect an answer right now, that is, unless you want to run. If you want to see what this is all about, I've got permission for the two of us to attend a party tonight."

I looked at her and asked, "You mean...a sex party?"

She just looked at me with a gentle but determined expression. "Yes. That's exactly what I mean."

So this was what it was all about. Rachael wanted back in to this society and saw me as her way to do that. "Rachael, you'll have to give me some time. I wasn't expecting this. Wow. I wasn't expecting anything like this at all. I mean...I never thought...and why me?"

She smiled. "Why you? Because you're fit, clean, healthy, intelligent, have a good career and because I'm reasonably sure you will give it an honest try before saying yes or no. That's what tonight is for, at least for you. There's going to be a get together at a member's house and for now, all you need to know is don't interfere in someone else's fun unless invited and 'no' means 'no'. No one is under any obligation to do anything. If all you want to do is watch, that's fine. But you have to understand that if you want to participate, you have to give in order to receive. Selfishness is not a virtue either. For example, if an older woman asks you to have sex and what you really want to do is fuck the young hard body, word gets around that you don't share. Not good. Give and you will receive. Only look out after your own interests and you will find that the members will not like you. And if there are a few actual complaints about your behaviour, you'll likely find yourself...persona non grates. And that is something I would prefer not to happen."

I sighed deeply and sank into the chair. I was an accountant, a single dad and until recently not very sexually active at all. Now Rachael was proposing that I join her in a society of sex and not only watch others in their sexual pleasures but be willing to be part of the entertainment as well, with people I didn't know and might not find all that attractive to boot. What would my golf and beer buddy have to say? 'Go for it , man!' came to mind.

"So tell me, at this party, just what exactly am I going to see?"

Rachael looked like I had just asked her to describe what she had just had for lunch. "Well, the usual, that is to say, couples doing their thing, threesomes, maybe a group grope, a lot of very happy and uninhibited fucking and more condoms and lubricant being used than you might expect at the Playboy mansion. These parties at someone's house are for regular vanilla sex. That is, the really kinky stuff, serious bondage, role playing and such is played out at our play space, or at very select home parties which you don't get to go to until you have been accepted...and...gained some...experience. There is, of course, an absolute requirement for complete discretion, no exceptions of any kind. And while we all know there is no such thing as safe sex, if a penis goes into someone, it goes in covered with a condom. Oral, fingers and toys are okay but a guy is wrapped. No exceptions.

"Someone....as in?" I asked, wondering if gay was part of the equation.

She smiled again. "You really are a quick study. Yes, you may see the occasional penis go into another guy and you'll certainly see two or three women doing their thing but the rule is that if it makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to do it and you get to choose to watch or not. As a probationary newcomer, no one expects you to be a porn star. Actually, no one ever will but what goes around, comes around. If you're willing to go outside your comfort zone, then you will be more likely to be successful in getting others to do the same with you. But that's down the road. Tonight is pretty much a smaller group of people doing what may be called old fashioned swinging. Except it all happens in one place. Couples arrive together and leave together. If people agree to get together later, fine, but everything and I mean everything goes by mutual agreement. That's part of the freedom. If all you want to do tonight is watch, then that's okay. But if you agree to go with me, I suspect you'll do more than watch. How much more is entirely up to you. And by the way, don't go in expecting to fuck every female orifice you see unoccupied. Piggy-wiggy behaviour is not a virtue. Ask before you try anything. Asking doesn't have to involve words. A lot of communication tonight will be non-verbal. But if someone obviously doesn't want to play with you or is taking a break, respect that. Couples in The Children of Freedom range in ages. Don't ignore the older women. It's considered very impolite. Even if all you do is chat and maybe flirt a little with the more mature ones, people will notice and appreciate that. Concentrate only on the bathing suit model and you'll be considered a boor. Not that there are a lot of bathing suit models in the society but you get the message."

'Holy shit!', I thought. 'Is this for real?' There was one way to find out. "Okay, okay, I'll give it a try and see how it goes. Just don't abandon me. And...well...if some guy wants you and I get pissed off...what then?"

She looked at me with a serious face. "Don't get pissed off. You may want to play with his wife or significant other. And if I want to play, don't get pissed off at me. Like I said, what goes around, comes around. I know that if we go tonight, several of the men are going to...want to welcome me back. But don't worry. Things usually go slow to start. Keep your clothes on if you want. I will for a while just to let everyone know I'm with someone who needs some space. That is if you do need some space. The best advice I can give you is to go with an open mind, respect everyone and if you start, start slow and go slow. Some people jump in like a kid in a candy store. Not good. And whatever you do, don't embarrass me. I don't mean by under performing, but by looking possessive, squeamish or worse...disgusted. I don't think you'll see anything outrageous tonight, but if things work out for us, down the road you certainly will. Don't judge someone else's idea of a good time. Always think freedom and you'll do just fine."

"How outrageous," I asked.

She gave a wicked grin but said," First you walk, then you run. Outrageous is a state of mind. We all have our boundaries. But in the society, boundaries tend to keep moving forward. What might seem perverted to you today will be your eagerly sought pleasure tomorrow. But first things first. Tonight you walk. If the society accepts you as a member, there are stages of activities but you will not move forward if you can't seem to handle things in an adult and mature fashion. Just keep remembering consent, respect and above all, politeness for now. Down the road, if there is one, those ideas still apply but in very different ways. I wouldn't have asked you to do this tonight if I didn't think you could handle it. Now, if I may, I'm going to suggest we take a nap. It may be a long night."

"You expect me to be able to fall asleep right now?" I asked in all seriousness. "My mind is already going a mile a minute."

"Just chill if you can't sleep. Me, I'm going to catch some zees. If I'm still asleep by seven, wake me up."

'Holy shit!', I thought, 'this is for real.'

Rachael got out of all her clothes and crawled into the bed. After only a moment I did the same. She snuggled up and said, "Don't worry. I'll be there for you," and went silent. 'Damn', I thought. 'How could she go to sleep?' Experience, was the answer. I lay back and tried to get my mind onto something other than the coming night. It was impossible. So I just tried to think of simple fantasy. I imagined I was in a threesome with Rachael and another guy, and I was completely okay with seeing her sucking the guy's dick as I fucked her from behind. Then I was in a threesome with her and another woman. Somehow I liked that better. I mentally forced myself to see Rachael being enjoyed by others, men and women, without feeling the slightest resentment. Soon, I found myself enjoying mentally watching Rachael being sucked, fucked and fucked some more. I was feeling much better about the coming evening.

After a while I was getting drowsy. Rachael was already sleeping soundly, her breathing slow and steady. I moved onto my side to spoon up to her and drifted off.

When I awoke, I had vague memories of a circus of sex, all of the performers entering and being entered, painted ladies and a clown with a cock that would make a stallion feel inadequate. He put it in Rachael's vagina which magically grew much larger to accept it. Instead of moaning with pleasure she was telling the clown about Amy's soccer game. My golf and beer buddy was commenting on how much better I was at keeping my head down, while I was giving a silk lingeried grandma oral delights. The memories after that were a blur. Instinctively my hand went to my penis. I had a morning erection in the late afternoon. I gave myself a few strokes. Rachael was awake. "Don't," she said. "Save it for later."

The bedside clock said six. "Hungry?" Rachael asked as she sat up.

"No," I said. "Nervous." She gave my hand a reassuring squeeze, then got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I watched her as she walked away. God, but that woman was beautiful. I thought of what she had said about men who were going to welcome her back. I made a mental note not to get jealous, but caught myself. I was looking forward to some completely mind game free sex myself. I was certain that Rachael wouldn't be jealous. 'What goes around comes around,' I remembered. 'Don't be jealous and no one else will be either.' It sounded great in theory.

The shower was running. "Water is a scarce commodity'" I said as I joined her.

Rachael ordered some dinner from room service. I was still too nervous to eat. "Tell me about the people that are going to be there," I asked.

She looked at me and started, "Being non-judgemental means I don't tell you what I think of them. I think you'll find them to be ordinary, every day people, at least at first. All I can say is that there isn't going to be anyone there you need to worry about."

Which to me, merely meant that down the road, I might have to worry about someone. Accountants think of the future. I nibbled a few bites from Rachael's dinner. I felt like I did back in the seventh grade, trying to get up the courage to ask Susan Mills to go to the movies with me. But then I remembered that she said yes and in the darkened theatre, she allowed me to get a hand down her jeans, under her panties and give her what movement I could. I was stunned when she unzipped the jeans and my hand now was free to do better. I didn't have a clue as to whether or not she got off. But then, I didn't have a clue about what I was doing. I knew she had a vagina somewhere down there but exactly where and what to do with it was a mystery. As for her clitoris; I was a few years away from even knowing of its existence. All I knew was that she seemed very happy to have my inexperienced hand under her panties. I had felt moisture but was unable to figure out why. She was trying to remain still and quiet but wasn't quite able to do that, giving out quiet gasps and small moans. After a few minutes she was squirming and holding her hand over mine, pushing me hard to her hidden delights. Then she jerked a few times, her teeth clenched and her breathing uneven, so I assumed in my very proud mind that she had gotten off. As we walked up to her door later, she pulled me into the shadows and planted her mouth over mine. She took my hand and guided it under her shirt and under her bra, putting it to her small but incredibly warm breast. Then with her hand down my jeans, she massaged my twelve year old penis which came to attention and was spurting in an embarrassingly short amount of time.