The Chimes of Big Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned home on the Sunday evening, sure that Gina would have left and was immediately intercepted by Sam. 'She says that you have split up, is that true?' Before he could answer, his mother appeared, concerned that he was ok.

'I'm just going to have a shower and then I'll be back down,' he said, disappearing up the stairs and wanting the time to relax and not think about what had happened. He had so looked forward to this Christmas, saddened that it had all gone pear-shaped.

He towelled off after his shower and returned downstairs, Alison and Samantha eager to know what was happening. Gina had not told Sam much, only that she and Simon were not together anymore, Sam felt sad, the last eighteen months had been perfect, and now for whatever reason, it all seemed to be falling apart. 'Look, this does not affect you or Gina, Sam, nothing has changed there.'

'All that has changed is she is not my girlfriend anymore, it does not mean she cannot come here, I will still be friends with her, but I am free to start other relationships if I wish.' Simon concluded.

Finally, after many reassurances, he went up to his bed, within ten minutes Sam was in his room, still not convinced that the world had not ended. He cuddled her until she fell asleep before leaving her in his room and going to sleep in hers. At the moment sex was the last thing on his mind as digested the week's events.

After Christmas and over the next few months, he found that he spent more and more time at Caroline's, he suspected that she was beginning to feel more than friendship for him but as far as he was concerned, he had no desire yet for a relationship. What he found himself looking forward to, was filming, he had made another with Emma, Caroline telling him that the two of them seemed to be in high demand. He had also made a film with Kate, the young woman who had filmed him on that first occasion. He had thoroughly enjoyed her, but seemingly, not half as much as she had enjoyed him, Kate begging Caroline to cast them together again.

One evening after dinner Caroline told him that she had cast him with an even younger actress, 'You really will look like brother and sister,' she said, all too aware that Simon was already playing that part in real life. Arriving at Caroline's the next evening, she invited him in and introduced him to a young girl already sat in the lounge. 'Simon, this is Philippa, Pippa, Simon'. Simon kissed her on the cheek as she stood, surprised as she appeared to be about fourteen years old. Pippa was incredibly attractive with her long dark hair and pretty face, she was very slim and had great legs, but at first glance, she appeared to have no tits at all. To be honest, she looked like she was still at school and needed her parent's permission to be here. Simon followed Caroline into the kitchen, 'Is she not underage?' He asked her urgently when they were out of earshot.

She started laughing, calling out to the young girl, 'Pippa, how many films have you made?'

'Oh, probably between eight or nine,' he heard her shout back.'

'And how old are you Pippa?' Simon spun around as he heard a chuckle behind him.

'Twenty-one.' He blushed, 'Sorry, you just looked so young,' he stuttered.

Pippa smiled at him, a hint of devilment in her eyes, 'Well at least you had the decency to ask, it's surprising how many don't,' She took his arm, pulling him back towards the lounge. 'Caroline tells me that you are going to fuck me,' she said blithely.

'If you don't mind' Simon said, feeling stupid at his reply.

Once the ice was broken it turned into a very enjoyable evening, it was surprising how much he and Pippa had in common, they were a similar age, liked similar music and enjoyed the same type of films. She told him she was studying medicine and did the films to help pay her university costs. Simon told her about himself but omitted details of any relationships, this was the first time he had met her, and those kinds of details were still very private to him.

Occasionally he glanced across at Caroline, feeling a little sorry for her, although she tried to join in the conversation, on some topics she did not have a clue what they were talking about. Strange, he thought to himself, seventeen years was not a great deal of time, and yet you looked at life so differently, your tastes always in contrast to what had gone before.

Before he realised, the evening was over, Caroline called Pippa a cab and he kissed her on the cheek again as she departed. Sat back in the lounge they finished their drinks as Caroline explained what she had in mind. 'I think Pippa would make a perfect sister and she looks young enough, 'I know it's a while off yet, but I thought we would do the shoot around Easter if that's ok. I've quite a bit on at the moment and hopefully, by then the weather will be better and we can shoot some outdoors.'

Chapter Six

Simon sat in the coffee shop staring out of the window watching the bustle of the city as it rushed by. Three years had passed, at twenty-four, he was qualified and now worked full time. He was doing well in the company, which was why he was in the city, having been invited to a promotional interviewing process. The meeting had gone well, and he had been told to take the rest of the day off. Sitting with his drink, he allowed his thoughts to drift back over the years. Mum was still mum, just a little bit older, they still slept together regularly, even more so, after he had first split with Gina. It was not uncommon that they made love several times each weekend, Sam often away. He adored his mother's body and was determined that it was something he would never go without.

Samantha had also qualified, working full time in the salon now. She had matured and filled out a bit, to him she now looked like a younger version of his mother. She was still slim, but her hips had widened, and her breasts had grown, now nearly on a par with Alison's. She and Gina were still an item, but Sam had told him that there had been a bit of a wobble last year. He and Sam had still been fucking when the desire took them, and Gina had not been happy about that. She wanted Sam exclusively to herself and an argument had ensued. Sam had quickly put her straight, telling her that she refused to give up her brother and that Gina could take it or leave it.

He had never slept with Gina since the split, whilst they were still friends, they had lost something. Like Sam she had qualified and now worked at the junior school in the town, he would see her most days as she and his sister were inseparable. She also looked like a younger version of her mother; her tits had at least more than doubled in size.

Gina's mother Heather, if anything, looked younger. She had not gone back to drinking and had lost a considerable amount of weight, the last time Simon visited he noted that it would not be long before Gina and Heather could easily be mistaken for sisters. Her husband did not work away as much now and so Simon had to take extra precautions as to when he visited. As for himself, he spent most of the week at Caroline's, only really returning home when he needed to sleep with his mother or sister. They were often seen around the village together and folks now readily accepted them as a couple. His mother would frequently ask how he felt about Caroline, when he could, he evaded the question, he knew he did not love her in that sense, but it felt as good as. He had not told her Caroline's secret, reasoning that it was nobody else's business other than hers. He was proud of Sam; over the years she had never mentioned the films he made to anyone including Gina.

'So long as you are happy, what does it matter?' She had once told him.

Over the three years, he had lost count of how many films he had made with her, her initial idea of a kind of trilogy with a sister, mother and gran had taken off and he had done quite a few films of that ilk. She used mostly the same actresses in the films, and he had got used to them and counted some of them as his friends. Every so often he and Caroline would make one together, there was still a great demand for these, but they kept their audience hungry for more. His success had been reflected in his bank account, which with what he earned from the company now ran into three figures, a lot of money for someone so young.

His mind drifted back to the first film he had done with Pippa just after his split, it was a shame he thought, that he had only seen her once. As Caroline had hoped for, the weather around Easter had turned quite nice and she had set it up for the weekend. He had been laid out on the lawn on a rug waiting for Pippa to appear from off-camera. Caroline was filming her as she made her way across the garden towards him. Dressed in a school uniform she sat on the rug opposite him, kicking her shoes off and running her feet, covered in white socks, up and down his legs and thighs.

'Molly, will you behave, someone's going to see you and we will get into trouble.' He had said to her. "Molly" was the name she used in her films whilst Caroline had chosen the name "Ben" for him.

The plot was simple, and in the scene, she was supposed to try and persuade him to show her what he had. She was discovering her sexuality and had yet to see a cock, she would touch and tease him, before running off, leaving him frustrated. Pippa sat with her legs open, the short grey pleated skirt hiding nothing. Try as he might, his gaze constantly returned to the tiny white panties stretched tightly across her mound. He could feel his penis getting hard and tried to move to hide his discomfort. Without warning she flung herself at him, pushing him back and straddling his hips, rubbing herself against the bulge she could feel between her legs.

'You can't tell me you're not enjoying it' she said, pushing herself firmly against his cock and giggling, 'will you let me see it, just a quick look?'

He pretended to argue with her, twisting his body to escape her attention but eventually under her constant nagging he gave in,

'Go on then, but only a quick look.'

He lay back, propped on his elbows, and opened his legs slightly so that she could get to his groin, watching as she knelt between his legs and with a mischievous grin, began to slide his zipper down slowly, her fingers pressing down as they slid over his shaft. He presumed later that Pippa had not been expecting what happened next. As she finished unzipping him, his pants pulled open with the strain from beneath and his cock shot out, standing proudly to attention. Pippa lost her composure for a moment as she was transfixed by the throbbing flesh in front of her face. In his peripheral vision, he could see Caroline circling, trying to capture the look of astonishment that Pippa displayed.

Pippa's eyes constantly moved between his face and his cock, for seconds she seemed at a loss for words. She stammered as she asked if she could touch it, reaching out tentatively to touch his shaft.

Quickly regaining her composure as she touched him, he could feel the trembling in her hand and fingers as she wrapped it around the hot flesh, sliding the skin up and down and watching as his eyes locked onto her. She was mesmerised, having reached the point where she was supposed to rise and run away but seemed reluctant to release him.

Caroline was motioning her to move, Pippa finally coming to her senses; as she got to her feet and spun around, ready to run. Simon did not know why he did it, but at the last moment, as she swivelled, he caught her foot, bringing her back to the ground. Before she could recover, he had pounced on top of her, straddling her hips and pinning her hands and arms down. At first, she was laughing and pretending to struggle, but as he simply looked into her eyes, she lay still, waiting for something to happen. Caroline wondered why he had deviated from the script, but on impulse, decided to continue filming.

Pippa's eyes constantly moved between his face and the hard cock that she could see and feel, pushing against her belly. She felt strange, normally she was in control of the situation, but for some reason she felt excited at the way he just leaned over her, his eyes taking in her face and body. Slowly, Simon leant forward, his lips softly brushing her forehead as he planted the most delicate of kisses there. He moved over her eyelids and cheeks, the bridge and tip of her nose and then her chin before finally his lips brushed against hers. She knew that her breathing had increased, the effect of the kiss., From her lips he moved to her neck and ears before moving down her body, kissing her breasts through her shirt and bra. She was finding what he was doing quite sensual and as he moved over her rib cage and tummy, she knew where he was heading.

He had slid down her body, his head and face now between her thighs, again he just watched her as he raised her short skirt, exposing her panties, before raining kisses on her fanny through the thin cotton material, 'Christ,' she thought to herself, he was making her hot and that never usually happened. Normally she could go through an entire scene without feeling any excitement or emotion, it was just simply acting.

Pippa felt his hands touch her bare flesh for the first time and it was as though an electric shock had gone through her, his face was nuzzled against her sex, his eyes boring into hers. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, and she wanted him to touch her intimate parts.

His fingers pushed her panties to one side, and she felt the cooler air waft over her cunt as he gave her one last glance before his mouth and tongue speared her fanny. Her hips trembled as a warm glow spread through her lower half. She had been expecting him, her labia open and moist, and his tongue sent shivers through her, as it pierced her love passage. No matter how she tried, Pippa could not detach her mind from the attention he was giving her lower parts. She watched her chest going up and down rapidly as she drew oxygen into her lungs. Every pleasure receptor in her body was sending signals to her brain as every few seconds she saw Simon glance at her before resuming his treatment of her fanny.

Simon watched surreptitiously as she gasped deeply, holding each breath until his administrations forced her to exhale, usually accompanied by the word 'Fuck.' Pippa tried to stop it from happening, but her body refused to listen to her brain, and within seconds she started to shake and thrash as he made her cum, her orgasm taking her by surprise and rendering her incapable of resisting the pleasure that he was giving her. By the time he rose from his prone position, she was laid flat, her eyes closed. Her breathing was slowing, but she could feel her body covered in perspiration, the gentle breeze helping to cool her.

Simon stood and zipped himself up, he said something to her, but she could not remember what. Walking away, he stopped out of range of the camera and waited for Caroline to stop filming.

He ended up having to attract her attention, she had been so immersed in what she had witnessed in her viewfinder that she had forgotten to stop. Calling that he was going to get them some drinks, he continued towards the house oblivious of what was said next. Caroline placed the camera on the ground and sat down on the rug next to Pippa who sat up and made herself decent.

'That was brilliant,' said Caroline, still conscious of the tingling in her fanny. Even watching through the camera lens had turned her on.

Pippa seemed to be in shock, 'He made me cum Caroline! That never happens.'

Caroline chuckled and then suddenly looked sad, 'He does that to you,' she said. 'It's his eyes.'

Pippa continued, 'They seem to suck you in and make you feel special.'

Caroline nodded trying to express her feelings. 'It's like he's not acting when he looks at you and touches you, it feels like he's doing it because he wants you to be the one. As if you're the centre of his universe......and at that moment, it's as though, you could fall in love with him!'

'Shit' said Pippa; I don't know if I can do this Caroline, I want him, but not like this,' She knew exactly how the young girl felt, did not she feel the same at times, and all she wanted, was to hear him say those words to her. She had an idea and explained it to Pippa who readily agreed. Simon never did understand why they filmed three different opening sequences, and surely, they had enough of the other footage for several films. Pippa left late that evening, she had taken multiple breaks throughout the day and he had the feeling that at times she seemed to be upset by something, but suddenly, she was gone, and he did not see her again.

Simon returned to the present and finished his coffee, wondering what had happened to her; he presumed she must have qualified by now. Still lost in thought, he was startled by someone tapping on the window by his head. He turned and was astonished to find Pippa grinning through the glass pane at him. He waited while she came indoors and sat down opposite, 'I've just been thinking of you,' he told her, noticing that she was still as pretty as he remembered.

'All good I hope,' she replied, laughing. She seemed to have aged very little, but today she looked different, perhaps it was the way she was dressed in an old baggy jumper and jeans. Her hair was pulled back from her face in a ponytail, and as far as he could see, she wore not a trace of make-up. She told him she was on her way home from work after a long shift, and yes, she had qualified as a doctor. Simon told her bits of his own life and how he came to be in the city today.

'Why were you thinking of me' Pippa suddenly asked.

'Honestly, I don't know he replied, I was sat here, and suddenly you popped into my head and I seemed to be transported back to that day.'

'I never got a chance to ask you then, but I got the feeling at the time, that I had done something to upset you.' Simon concluded.

Pippa sat looking at him for a moment and then shook her head, 'In a way you had, but it was nothing you had done intentionally.'

Simon looked confused, 'Well at least tell me now, what did I do wrong.'

She smiled at him, but it was tinged with a hint of sadness. 'You made me want you, I desired something I could not have, and you could not give me.'

'You made me feel special, and I wanted you to be with me. All that day, I had to disappear, because, at the end of it, I knew we would part and that we would not see each other again.

'You had split up with your girlfriend, and you and Caroline seemed to be a couple, and it was not fair to step on her toes.'

Simon sat back in amazement, never having realised that any of this had taken place as it suddenly poured out of her. Pippa sat back breathless, at least she had got it off her chest, for so long she had wondered what if. 'Are you and Caroline still an item,' she asked him quietly, 'You know she was in love with you?'

Now it was Simon's turn to look serious, 'I see quite a lot of Caroline, and I suspect what you say is true, but I can't give her what she wants. It's not an age thing, that doesn't matter to me. Unfortunately, while I enjoy being with her and what we do together, I can never see a time when I would perhaps consider that I was in love with her.'

Suddenly Pippa felt sad for him, it was as though he was searching for something unobtainable, an elusive fantasy, forever out of reach.

'Look at us' Simon chuckled, 'Sat here moping about the past instead of looking forward to the future.'

Pippa cocked her head, looking at him, he was doing it all over again, he was sucking her in, and she knew it would hurt again when she got up and left.

Now it was Simon's turn to cock his head, giving her an embarrassed smile, 'I don't suppose you fancy going out sometime?' He asked slowly, 'I quite understand if there is someone already, or you don't want to.'

1...345678