The Chimes of Big Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Looks like you have pulled mate,' was amongst many of the comments he received. He thought nothing of it as he returned home that evening, Sam was already in bed when he got in and his mother was in her dressing gown, sat watching the television. Sitting next to her on the couch, he spoke of Caroline's request, his mother raised her eyebrows, but all she would say, was that he needed to be careful with the woman, she was a very nice person, but there was something different about her.

It was Friday evening and Simon had telephoned Caroline to tell her he would pop around the following afternoon. He would walk over to her house the next day, knowing it was situated at the other end of the village. He still referred to it as the village, and in his mind, it was, in reality, it was only a quarter of a mile walk between the village and the ever-expanding town where his mother had her salon.

The village was comprised of a pub, several shops and around eighty houses which were spread amongst the fields and lanes, but the town had grown over the years and with the constant building, it was only time before the village became a suburb of it. Simon set off just after lunch, the walk only taking him around fifteen minutes. Caroline's house was large, having at one time, belonged to the squire of the village. It stood alone on the outskirts, set in its own manicured gardens. Walking up the driveway, Simon approached the imposing front door and pulled the large handle that operated the doorbell, hearing a jangle come from somewhere within.

The door was opened by Caroline dressed in a multicoloured leotard, she was covered in perspiration and a towel hung around her neck.

'Come in Simon, do you mind waiting? I'm just finishing off.'

He followed her through the house, the hallway alone, was as large as the lounge at home and to either side, he could see two large drawing rooms followed by an equally large dining room. A long winding staircase led up to the first floor and at the end of a corridor was a large expansive kitchen. Although the outside of the house was old, the inside had been thoroughly modernised. From the kitchen, Caroline led him down another passageway and through the door at the end, He found himself in another smaller lounge with another dining room and kitchen attached.

'I live in this back part of the house,' she told him, 'The front part is only really used when I have parties and entertain.'

Simon did not know what Caroline did for a living but presumed that it must pay very well to be able to afford a house like this. As they reached the back of the property, she led him down another passage with several doors leading off it, opening the first door that she came to. Inside the room was big, one wall was taken up with bi-fold doors which opened onto the rear lawns and gardens. Several exercise machines and a weights area were situated around its walls and the end wall was completely mirrored.

'Would you mind waiting while I finish up? I've nearly done.' Simon told her to go ahead, sitting on one of the machines at the end of the room.

She stood in front of the mirrored wall, lifting small weights and flexing her arms, the leotard looked like it had been sprayed onto her, so tight was the fit. From his vantage point he could see her back and the reflection of her front in the mirror, it was obvious from the two large protrusions caused by her nipples, that she was naked beneath the ultra-thin material.

Caroline was strikingly attractive, her tanned skin, even covered in perspiration and without makeup, looked flawless, her legs were long and perfectly shaped while her bottom was nicely rounded. She had slim hips and a small waist while her breast seemed to be just the right size, not too big or too small. They did not sag, but gently jiggled and bounced as she twisted, turned and bent, Simon suddenly realised what it was that he found strange, it was as though she had been put together by someone who had an eye for perfection. As he watched her finish off, he admitted to himself that he liked what he saw and his loins readily agreed, he was only too aware of the bulge developing in the front of his jeans. As he rose from his seat, Caroline, who was now towelling off also noticed his swelling, giving him a coy look. 'I've some new equipment to come in here,' she explained to him, 'It's in large crates just around the corner, but is too heavy to move on my own.'

She led him out into the garden and around the corner where several large crates sat atop each other. Caroline produced a hammer and several crowbars and over the next couple of hours, they dismantled the crates and bit by bit started to bring the equipment indoors.

Chapter Three

Simon was impressed with her strength, her body was well-toned without any bulging muscles, but she seemed capable of matching him for the amount of weight she could move. By the time they had moved all the bits inside, the day had turned warm, and he could feel the sweat running down his back. Pulling his t-shirt over his head, he noticed her watching him as he stood there bare-chested. Slowly they assembled the machines before inching them into position, at times their bodies rubbing together as they worked. As much as he tried to suppress his desires, he found himself desperately wanting to fuck her. Finally finished, they stood, their bodies inches apart, he was breathing heavily as he stared into her eyes, their mouths moving closer together until at the last second their lips met.

Simon kissed her excitedly, his hands moving from her waist, up and down her sides before squeezing the cheeks of her arse as he pulled her tight against his aching cock. Caroline pulled away breathlessly, she looked flushed and a little embarrassed by what had just taken place and he suddenly wondered if he had been impetuous. She was older than him, he guessed in her mid to late thirties and became friendly with his mum when she began having her hair done regularly at his mother's salon.

'Hmm, Heather was right, there is something about you that rather excites a woman,' she muttered, more to herself than to him.

Simon stood shocked, Heather had told other people what he had been doing with her, 'Shit!' If her husband found out, he was going to be in so much trouble. He watched Caroline's breasts rise and fall with each breath that she took, wanting to remove her leotard and throw her to the ground before ramming his cock into her, but she took a couple of steps backwards, realising what was going through his mind.

'No! She said, 'You do not know me. You don't know anything about me. Slow down and we may see what happens in the future. If you want to, why not visit again, bring your sister or your girlfriend, you can both use the gym, and we can get to know each other better.'

She went and got them some drinks and they sat for a while chatting before he eventually decided that he had better leave her to get on with her day. She kissed him on the cheek as she showed him out and he felt her tremble as she moved close to him. Walking back home he fantasised about the things he would like to do to her, from what she had said, she was definitely up for it at some point. He also made a mental note to speak to Gina about her mother, if she were going to blab about their liaisons to all and sundry then he would be giving her a miss in future, the last thing he needed was some irate husband deciding to punch his lights out.

His mother, sister and girlfriend were there by the time he returned home and once indoors, he took Gina to one side and told her what he had found out. She was going home that evening and promised to speak to her mother, telling him not to worry, as she would sort it. They all had tea together, and then Simon walked Gina home, and as usual, she left him with a large bulge in his pants for his return trip. His mother was just leaving to meet up with her friends as he got back, giving him and Sam the evening alone. Curled up together on the couch, Simon told Sam of his encounter that afternoon with Caroline.

'She was positively interested' he said to Sam 'but something seemed to be holding her back.'

'Oh, and by the way, she has invited us both to go and use her gym whenever we want,' Simon concluded.

Sam was excited by the prospect, she had desperately wanted to join a club to keep fit, it was just that the fees were presently more than she could afford.

'Look .... Gina leaves next weekend for the teacher training college. She says her father is driving her there on Saturday morning. Why don't you give Caroline a call and see if we can go over on Saturday afternoon, that way you can spend the morning with Gina before she leaves.' Sam suggested.

Simon promised he would, as he eased his hand beneath Sam's t-shirt, happy to find that her breasts were untethered and that by the way her nipples were already two small hard buds, she was expecting him. Slowly they undressed, their hands exploring and exciting each other's body. As Sam's breathing became faster and heavier, Simon picked her up and leaned her against the wall, his hands gripping her buttocks as he took her weight.

Samantha's hand went between her legs, fumbling for the tip of his erect cock as she positioned it against the wet lips of her cunt, and then groaned loudly as Simon lowered her onto it, and she felt his shaft fill her fanny. With her legs wrapped around his waist, her back slid against the wall with each thrust of his hips. It took no time at all, both of them simply satisfying their basic animalistic needs. As they both climaxed his legs gave out and they collapsed in a heap on the floor, suddenly bursting into fits of laughter as they realised how comical they must have looked.

When Gina arrived home, she was seething, how dare her mother do something that could potentially fuck everything up. She was relieved to find her father out when she entered and immediately cornered her mum.

'Who the fuck have you been talking to?' She demanded; her mother taken aback, not understanding what had suddenly got into her daughter. 'Who have you told that Simon is fucking you?' Heather went as white as a sheet, how the hell did Gina know that she and Simon had been having sex regularly.

'Who told you?' Heather stuttered.

Gina stood in front of her, legs spread and hands-on-hips, Heather could tell her daughter was mad, her face screwed up with anger.

'Nobody told me! I arranged it, you bloody idiot. Did you think Simon suddenly just popped in and wanted to bed you?' By now Heather was in tears, shocked that her daughter had set her up with her boyfriend.

'Look at yourself,' Gina cried, 'Since he's been fucking you, you've stopped drinking and have lost some weight.

'Do you want to lose all that you have because you can't keep your mouth shut?

'What happens when dad finds out, I lose a boyfriend and you lose a husband'. 'Now who else have you told?'

Between sobs, Heather told her that she had been talking to Caroline one day, she'd had a bit too much to drink and bragged to the younger woman how she had got herself a toy boy. She thought Caroline always looked down her nose at her and so wanted to put one over on the other woman. Heather swore that was the only person she had told as Gina slowly calmed down, she did not like seeing her mother cry, but she had to impress on her the seriousness of the situation.

'In future, say nothing to no one, and look on the bright side, while I am away, who's Simon going to fuck?' She cuddled her mother until the tears stopped and then got her a tissue to dry her eyes, part of her had been angry because she suddenly realised that for the next couple of months, she was going to miss the twins desperately.

On Saturday morning both Simon and Sam made their way to Gina's house, for many years it had been the three of them, and it now felt strange and sad that their friendship was being broken, even if it was only for a few months. Finally, it came time for her to leave and all three hugged each other while their eyes moistened. The twins stood together and waved as Gina and her father drove into the distance and then arm in arm they set off towards Caroline's home. Simon carried a shoulder bag containing their sports clothes and they chatted about Gina, he felt sorry for Sam, at least he had Gina's mother that he could go to as well as his sister, whereas Sam had now lost her friend and lover.

Arriving at the big house, they were met at the door by Caroline, this time dressed in a two-piece outfit, the lycra pants again looked like they had been sprayed on and Simon was convinced she was knicker-less, as he could not discern any visible panty line. The top was a lycra sports bra and again it was easy to see the impressions her nipples made in the flimsy material.

Caroline took them through to the gym and pointed to a door where they could go and change into their shorts and tops. Both of them dispensed with underwear, following Caroline's example. Simon had used those types of machines before and soon had a couple of them set up for himself while Caroline took Sam to one side, and over the next hour showed her how to use the equipment and how to properly exercise her muscles. From his vantage point, it looked like Caroline was maybe smitten with Sam and the younger girl responded to the attention. Finally, Sam was exhausted, covered in sweat, she had pushed her body as far as it would go today.

Caroline opened a cupboard and got a towel out, 'If you go through the door at the other side of the changing room, you will find a sauna and hot tub, go and relax for twenty minutes and you will find your muscles will feel a lot better.'

Caroline came and sat on the machine next to Simon, watching him closely as he finished his final lot of repetitions. She waited patiently until Sam had disappeared and then suddenly knelt in front of him, pushing his legs open and gripping the top of his shorts as she tugged them down to his ankles, exposing his cock which immediately began to stiffen as she wrapped her hand around it. Sliding his foreskin back, she brought him to full erection, her eyes sparkling as he continued to grow. Glancing up at him, she dipped her head, and Simon gasped as her lips slid over his bulbous head and he felt the warmth of her mouth envelope him.

Her tongue ran up and down his length and then her head went down again as this time she took his complete length down her throat. Caroline knelt back and released him for a second as she took hold of her top and raised it to expose two perfectly rounded orbs with large areole and even larger nipples. Simon could not keep his hands off them, fondling and squeezing her breasts as she wanked his penis, his stomach muscles fluttering as she expertly brought him to the brink. With perfect timing, she took him back into her mouth, and as her hand flew up and down his cock, he watched her cheeks suddenly puff outwards as he shot his spunk into her. She continued to suck and toss him off until she had completely drained him, and then released her grip, running her tongue over her lips as she swallowed every speck of his cum.

'I think you had better go and join your sister' she said, 'It looks like you could do with a muscle reviving.' She laughed as she went and got him a towel as well.

Sam watched him enter and strip off, noting that his penis still looked partially swollen. 'Is there something you would like to tell me,' she asked with a smirk. He spoke quietly about what had just taken place, watching Sam get excited as he graphically painted a picture for her.

Through her spy hole, Caroline watched as Simon joined his Sister in the hot tub, both of them seemingly at ease with each other's nakedness. She could not hear what Simon was saying, but she got the impression that whatever it was seemed to be turning Sam on. Caroline admired the young girl's body, she had managed to touch it many times that afternoon, and thoughts of what she would like to do to it swam around inside her brain, causing a longing between her legs.

But her main focus of interest was Simon, she pictured his cock as she had pulled his shorts down, so hard and big, and when he filled her mouth, she had been ecstatic. As she watched, she saw him move nearer to his sister and then his hand dipped below the water and Sam threw her head back. She could see his arm moving backwards and forwards while Sam had her eyes shut and was playing with her breasts.

Caroline was astonished, Simon was fingering his sister and Sam was loving every second of the attention he was giving her. Caroline desperately wanted both of them, they were perfect for what she needed, but the time was not yet right, and she had to be content with bringing herself to a shuddering climax at the same time that Sam began to shudder and orgasm beneath her brother's fingers.

On Monday evening their mother informed them that she would be away for a couple of days as she was attending a hairdressing conference. It was still a week before Simon returned to college and before Sam was due to start as a trainee. They could both look after themselves and their mother had no qualms about spending a couple of days away. The next morning, their mother Alison had left early, and Simon had gone into the village to meet up with a few of his friends, Sam mooched around the house bored.

She went from room to room looking for something to do but eventually returned to the lounge, still bored, suddenly realising that she was missing Gina already. The idea popped into her head, Caroline had said to visit whenever they felt like, and so Sam pushed her top and shorts into a bag and set off for the big house. The weather was still warmish, and she had developed a sweat by the time she reached her destination, suddenly feeling nervous and wondering if she should have phoned before just appearing. She was in two minds and very nearly turned around to go back home but told herself off for being foolish as she decided that she would go around the rear and see if Caroline was already in the gym.

Walking down the side of the house, she realised how large it was, she turned a corner and the bright blue light coming through the blinds at one of the windows attracted her attention. Cautiously she approached, peering through a slight gap between the blinds and noting that the light was coming from an enormous sunbed and lying there totally naked in its centre, was Caroline. Sam's eyes admired her large breasts and flat stomach and then as her view reached her groin she was overcome by the tingling sensation between her legs.

Sam went back down the side of the house, now unsure as to what to do, she stood, her back against the wall as she got her breath back.

'What did she do now? What would Gina do?' She asked herself, unsure of the sudden attraction she had just experienced with this woman she knew little about.

'Yes, she was one of her mother's friends,' she thought, but other than that Caroline was a stranger. In that instant she knew exactly what Gina would do, she would not have hesitated, she would have been pounding on the window by now and looking for any excuse to get inside and sample Caroline's delights. She took a deep breath and went back around to the front door, pulling on the large doorbell handle. It took a few moments for the door to be opened, Caroline standing there in a satin robe.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you,' Sam said but was quickly ushered in by the older woman.

'Come through,' Caroline said, leading the way. 'I've just finished on my sunbed, would you like a drink before you get started?'

Sam accepted as she was led into the rear of the house, Caroline went to a large upright fridge in the kitchen and produced a bottle of champagne.

123456...8