The Chimes of Big Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I do think it's so much nicer to drink than wine,' she said as she popped the cork. Sam had never before tried champagne, the bubbles immediately going up her nose and causing her to hic-cup. Caroline laughed, 'You'll soon get used to it.' It did not take Sam long to empty the glass and Caroline refilled it for her, by the time she had finished the second glass she could feel her head spinning slightly.

'Wow! That is sure powerful, I'm feeling tipsy already.' Caroline decided that it was better if Sam did not use the gym at the moment and promptly poured her another glass of champagne.

'Why don't we take these and go and sit in the hot tub,' she suggested, picking up the glasses and the bottle as Sam followed her. By now her head was swimming and without a care, she gleefully stripped naked and climbed into the tub. Caroline dropped her robe; she too was naked except for a tiny pair of tight briefs and climbed in beside Sam.

'Are you not taking them off?' Sam asked, alluding to the tiny black panties.

'Maybe later' Caroline replied, handing Sam her glass. By the time she had finished her third glass, Sam was pissed, and her inhibitions had gone out the window as she inched closer and closer to Caroline until their bodies touched. Turning sideways, she rested her hand on the other woman's thigh and as she started to move it towards the older woman's inner thigh, Caroline stopped her.

'Do you think that wise,' she started to say before Sam cut her off as she planted her lips on Caroline's, her hand coming swiftly upwards and cupping the woman's breast as she squeezed the firm flesh, her fingers enticing the nipple to harden and grow. Sam could sense the growl in Caroline's throat as she fondled both breasts and nipples, awaiting her opportunity to delve lower.

Caroline had slid further down in the tub, her head back and resting on the rim as Sam took her nipples in her mouth, her tongue continuing to keep them erect and stimulated. Caroline's defences were down, and she was too late as Sam's hand shot down and cupped her vagina, the hand refusing to move as Sam gently rubbed at the lips she could feel beneath the flimsy material. Wriggling her hand down the front of them, Caroline ceased her struggle and now surrendered to the intense pleasure as Sam slowly inserted a finger and started to pleasure her.

'Take them off,' Sam whispered in her ear, Caroline pushing the panties from her hips and down her legs, flicking them away with her foot. Sam, still fingering her, slid more fingers inside Caroline's cunt.

The champagne, coupled with the attention her vagina was currently receiving, soon had Caroline squirming as Sam made her climax, water from the hot tub spilling over the sides as the older woman writhed beneath the surface. When she had reciprocated in kind, they eventually climbed out, both their legs shaky from the brief encounter.

Once dry and dressed in robes, Caroline led Sam back through to the lounge and made them a coffee. Seated together on the expansive couch, Caroline asked why Sam had made a pass at her, she presumed that after having seen her and Simon together on their last visit, that she was straight but did not say so directly. Sam explained that she liked both sexes, asking why Caroline would think differently, the older woman blushed as she admitted that she had watched Sam and her brother in the hot tub the last time they were there.

'Ah, I take it you are also interested in my brother as well then?'

Caroline nodded, 'Can you keep a secret? Let me show you something,' she said, rising from the couch. 'It may just give you some ideas of how I earn my living.'

Caroline led her back towards the gym, only this time they passed the door into the gymnasium, carrying on to the door at the end of the passage. Caroline took a key from her robe and unlocked it, inside, it was totally black, only the light through the doorway illuminating the room. They both stepped inside, and Caroline felt along the wall and located the bank of switches, one at a time she clicked them on.

Each switch brought on an overhead spotlight that illuminated the apparatus beneath it. Sam stared around her in amazement, there were stock's and posts, chairs and benches, all had straps and restraints attached, and as for some of the machines, Sam could only guess.

'Welcome to my special room,' said Caroline, 'I'm an actress and this is how I manage to afford such a beautiful house.' Sam was stunned but could not stop grinning, Caroline was a real live actress, she knew immediately what kind of films the woman made, no wonder she worked out every day and had such a stunning body. Back in the lounge, Samantha had a thousand questions, never before had she met a real live porn star.

'You and your brother would be ideal if you are interested. I'll be honest, young girls are easy to find, but young men of your brother's age are more difficult. There are certain types of films that he would be perfect for.

Chapter Four

Simon was already home when Sam returned, sitting at the dining table finishing his meal. 'I got some fish and chips on the way home, yours are in the oven.' Sam got a plate and put her food out before sitting opposite her brother.

'What have you been up to today?' He asked her as he sat back, his meal finished.

Sam told him how she had been to visit Caroline and that they had spent the afternoon drinking champagne naked in the hot tub. She now definitely had his attention, his eyes sparkled as he asked the inevitable question.

'Did you?' Sam said nothing, but the smirk on her face and the coy look told Simon that she had. He felt disappointed that he had missed out on watching Caroline and his sister perform, the thought of the two women pleasuring each other was causing movement in his pants. That was until Sam explained what Caroline did for a living, Simon sitting with his mouth open in disbelief.

'She wants to know if we would be interested in performing,' Sam said.

Simon, of course, was reticent, what he and his sister were doing could land them in hot water, the last thing they needed was someone filming them having sex.

'I don't get the impression that she wants us to perform with each other, although she does know about us. Apparently, there is a spy hole in the hot tub area, and she saw us. I think she wants us to perform individually.' Simon could see that Gina's attitude to sex was beginning to rub off on his sister. 'She has invited us around tomorrow to discuss it.'

He agreed to join her the next day, not entirely sure if he was enamoured by the proposal.

After pulling the doorbell and waiting, the door was opened slowly to reveal Caroline standing there, only this was not the woman they had met previously and had seen many times around the village. Her make-up made her look different; her cheekbones were highlighted, and her eyes darkened. It was plain to see that it had been professionally done. Her hair was piled high on her head in a bun, giving her quite a severe, authoritative look.

The shirt she wore was very tight and had the collar turned up at the back of her neck, several buttons were unfastened at the front, and her large breasts pushed the material tight across her chest. Simon could distinguish a bra beneath the semi-transparent material but noted that her nipples were still prominent. The skirt she wore was tight around her hips and legs and reached just below her knee's, as she turned when they entered, he could see that the back of the skirt was split nearly to her arse. With legs clad in black stockings and high-heel shoes, she stood a couple of inches taller than he was. Her hands were gloved and in the right one, she carried a riding crop which she gently tapped against her leg as she walked. His interest in her was immediately piqued, dressed as she was, she was probably every man's masturbatory fantasy.

Offering them both champagnes, she relaxed, her face breaking into a warm smile, 'This is one of the characters I play if either of you would be interested.'

She went on to explain her proposal. 'You Samantha, I would give a choice for your first time. Either you play a sister fucking her brother or perhaps you would prefer a lesbian mother.' Sam's eyes glowed with excitement at the idea, Simon as yet had to be convinced.

'You Simon, for your first time, I think I would keep you all to myself, I'm sure you would make a perfect son.'

Caroline scribbled on a piece of paper, 'This is how much I would pay you for your first films, each. Both of you will be finished within a day.'

Both of them starred in amazement, the amount she had written was what either of them would eventually earn in a week, and all for essentially half a day of having sex.

'We need to think about it,' Simon said, even though he could see that his sister was already eager to give it a go. 'I'll give you a call tomorrow once we have talked it over.' He excused himself, while he went to the loo, the champagne making his bladder complain. Caroline had a word with Sam while he was gone, telling her something that she hoped would make Simon more acceptable to the idea.

Back at home, Sam confronted her brother, 'If we do this, I will go first. Caroline has a room that she uses, and it has a two-way mirror. That way you can watch me and then afterwards, I can watch you. Caroline does the filming, so it will be just me, her and whoever I choose. I know you have the hots for her, so in a way, it's no different to me being in the room when you fuck Gina.'

Simon was still unsure but agreed to take part, mainly because he was lusting after Caroline. It was Sam that phoned her, making arrangements for three weeks and telling Caroline of the preference that she wished to try.

By the time the day arrived, Both Simon and Sam had started working, although not full time, it was still a shock to the system after having spent their lives so far at school and college. Together they walked over to Caroline's house, Simon feeling nervous. It was alright for Sam, all she had to do was lay back and enjoy it while he had to at least hopefully, get it up. That was mainly his problem he realised, having to perform when someone told him to, as opposed to the normal arousal that took place when he had sex. They were the only one's there when they arrived, Caroline explaining briefly what would take place. Whilst Sam seemed relaxed about it, the older woman could see that Simon was on edge, pouring each of them a glass of champagne.

Without even realising, Simon had polished off several glasses before he began to relax, feeling a little lightheaded. He heard the doorbell go and Caroline speaking to someone but never saw who it was. She returned several minutes later and collected Sam, asking Simon to stay where he was for the moment until she came to fetch him. It seemed to take forever as he waited until eventually, Caroline returned, leading him upstairs to a small room.

'Make yourself comfortable. We will be starting shortly.' It was very dim in the small enclosure, but he could see a fridge off to one side and glasses on top of it. Opening the door, he extracted a bottle of beer and took a mouthful before sitting and waiting as he looked through the two-way mirror.

Samantha entered the room, Simon instantly interested as she was dressed as a schoolgirl, but like Caroline previously, her makeup had been professionally done. She was followed by Caroline who had brought a reasonably large camera with her, leaving it on the floor for a moment. He couldn't hear properly what was going on, but Caroline hoisted the camera and moments later a male entered. Simon was surprised, he had imagined someone of his own age or perhaps an older woman. Seemingly, his sister had selected an older man, the chap looking to be the same age as Caroline and was perhaps supposed to be her father.

Sound's suddenly came from speakers as he heard his sister start to flirt with the man, calling him daddy repeatedly. Slowly, as they kissed and he began touching her, Simon went through jealousy to arousal. It was highly erotic as Sam was undressed, the man licking and jamming fingers up her cunt. As he undressed, Sam sank to her knee's, gripping his erection and taking it between her lips, sucking on his shaft as she tossed him off. Pulling her to her feet, he sat on the large couch as Sam straddled his groin, facing outwards so that the camera could capture what was taking place. His cock looked big as he placed it against his sister's fanny and she lowered herself, the cock filling her cunt.

The throbbing of Simon's shaft was intense as he watched his sister getting fucked. Doggy fashion, side-on, Sam on top and the man on top. They went through a sequence of positions as Caroline continually moved around them until he watched Sam start to climax, the bloke whipping out his cock as he sprayed cum over her body.

At that moment, Simon was eager to get started. He watched as the man shook hands with his sister, picked up his clothes and disappeared. Sam lingered for a little longer taking to Caroline before she also disappeared. Simon glanced at his watched, overall, he reckoned that no more than an hour or so had passed. The door opened, Caroline leading him back downstairs and into the back part where she lived, and they had visited. Sitting in her lounge, Caroline was preparing them all some lunch when Sam appeared after having taken a shower. She was dressed now in her normal clothes and was towelling her hair.

'Everything ok?' Simon asked her. She nodded her head, 'It was easy. Shag Caroline like you fuck me and Gina and she will cream herself,' she said mischievously.

After lunch, Caroline asked him to join her as they went through to the gym. 'I've decided to film in here because this is where we first encountered each other. I'm your mother and we are working out. Come on to me exactly as you did that day, I may object a little and then we will get down to it.'

Simon was starting to feel nervous again, it wasn't the sex, it was the speaking bits that he didn't feel comfortable with. Caroline moved closer to him, 'Are you sure you want to have sex with me, even though I am your mother?' She asked, her breasts now pushing against his chest. 'Why not,' Simon began to say when she smiled and stepped back. 'See, Simon. It's as easy as that.'

'Five minutes while I go and change. There are some shorts and a t-shirt in the changing room for you if you change as well.'

It only took him minutes to change and to take his mind off things, he was using some of the machines when Caroline returned with a young woman who was maybe a couple of years older than he was. The thought had never occurred to him previously. If Caroline was taking part? Who was filming? She introduced the young woman as Kate, she had worked with Caroline before, both in front of and behind the camera.

They started in front of the large mirror as Caroline, now clad in a body-hugging two-piece outfit, pretended to lift small weights as Simon stood close behind her, showing her what to do. Within a few minutes, he had forgotten Kate was there as Caroline pressed her bottom into his groin. Exactly like his instructor had shown him at the leisure centre, he held her arms, pressing his body against hers as he showed her what to do properly. He had her bending forward, her tight bottom now pressing against his erection, until she stood and objected, telling him she was his mother. The conversation went back and forwards, Simon now perfectly at ease in the role as at last, he took her in his arms, and they kissed. As her magnificent breasts pushed into his chest, he ground his hips against her, now wanting desperately to fuck Caroline.

He was so caught up in his lust, he had not even noticed his sister enter as she stood off to one side. They were both naked now, Simon between Caroline's thighs as he sucked and licked at her fanny, his tongue and his fingers increasing her arousal, On the press bench, she lay back as he sank his cock into her vagina, fucking her steadily until he was sure that her climax was close. His shaft was being rammed into her cunt as he upped the tempo, Caroline now moving beneath him as his hand s massaged her tits until he saw her straining, her face going red as she began her orgasm. After she had relaxed slightly, he moved her to another piece of apparatus, Caroline hanging from the bar above her head, her legs around his waist as his cock fucked her once more, her fanny still moist from her first orgasm, and as he continued to ram his flesh into her, knowing that another one was imminent.

Her next climax made her shake uncontrollably and she let go of the bar, Simon catching her and supporting her by her buttocks as he continued to ram his cock into her sodden cunt. And then she was bent at the waist over another bar as he took her from behind, this time his shaft alternating between her fanny and her arse as she screamed her delight. No longer was she making a film, she was having the best sex she'd had in a long time. They finished on one of the exercise mats, Simon knelt between her thighs as he fucked her fast and furiously, his cock ploughing her cunt as she climaxed once more and he remembered to extract himself in time as several spurts of cum shot the length of her body, one globule hitting her under the chin.

He had gone off to take his shower, leaving Caroline, Kate and Sam alone in the room. Samantha saw Kate whispering something to the older woman before they kissed each other's cheeks and Kate disappeared. Retrieving a towel from the cupboard, Caroline wrapped it around herself before sitting on one of the machines. Her legs were wobbly, and she looked knackered.

'Bloody hell Sam. Is that what he is like when you two fuck each other?'

Sam laughed and nodded her head, 'Yeah, and the same with his girlfriend. My brother tends to put his heart and soul into it.'

Caroline shook her head, 'Some of the blokes do make me cum sometimes, but never like that. Kate, who was doing the camera work asked me to set her up with him.'

All of them had showered and were now dressed as they sat in the lounge sipping at drinks. Caroline passed an envelope to them both, 'As promised,' she said. 'I hope both of you will consider doing some more work for me, there is good money to be made.'

As they walked home later it was surprising that it was only late afternoon, it felt as though they had been there all day. Even though both of them had enjoyed the experience, little did they know that there would be consequences later? Sam was the first, it had been thrilling and different, but had confirmed something she had begun to suspect. She enjoyed and looked forward to the sex with her brother, perhaps because, for quite a while, she had been in love with him. But today had convinced her that she was not interested in other men. The person she was missing dearly was Gina, she was the one that Sam wanted to be with, finally acknowledging that she was a lesbian. Despite enjoying the day at Caroline's, being filmed was not something that she was currently in a hurry to repeat.

Simon on the other hand felt differently, firstly, he couldn't wait to fuck the older woman again, there was something about her that he found highly arousing. Also, today had seemed to bring him out of his shell, the thought of doing it again and with different women had his cock already thickening.

Between then and the end of the year, he contacted Caroline frequently and made several films for her. One of his favourites was with a woman called Emma. She was slightly older than his mother and had a body that showed its maturity. Simon performed twice with her, the sight of her naked was always a major turn-on for him. Maybe it was because of her, that suddenly he began to take more notice of his mum, noting that she had a pretty good figure for a woman her age and wondering what she looked like naked.

123456...8