The Chinese Lantern Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That evil millionaire scum you told me about?"

"Yes! He'll drain them dry, Ling. Oh, this is dreadful. I need to try and raise the money for them somehow."

Feng Ling's eyes narrowed. "Gianna," she said slowly. "I think I might have a solution, but I'm not sure that you're going to like it."

"What is it?" Gianna turned towards her friend's uncertain face eagerly.

"I received a significant portion of the settlement sum that the man paid my mother. It should be more than what you need to help your parents. I'll give it to you, if you take my place as his bride."

Gianna's eyes widened in shock. "You want me to... to take on your identity?"

"Yes. It's not that bad, Gianna. It's different for me, but I know how much of a romantic you are. Many women find romance in the West. Maybe it's time for you to stop fending for yourself. He is a rich and successful man. Older, but well respected in his community. He will take good care of you."

"Yes, but I think you're missing one important thing, Ling," Gianna's voice grew shrill. "I'm Italian. You're Chinese! How am I going to pretend to be you?"

"So you'll make up a lie. Tell him you have mixed heritage, I don't know! He doesn't know what I look like anyway. The important thing is, you'll be able to help your parents, and you'll be saving me."

Gianna looked down at her letter and back at her friend's pleading eyes. "This is madness," she muttered.

"It's the best chance for both of us. Look, I'll pass you the cheque now. If you cash it and wire it over to her by evening, she'll have the money in no time."

Sighing, Gianna closed her eyes and pictured her mother's worried face.

"Alright. Alright, I'll do it. But I'm going to need your clothes."

++++++++

He pinned her to the spot with his gaze.

"Strip."

He saw the petite woman's eyes widening at the stern command as he advanced towards her, backing her up against the wall. Smiling slightly as he caught a whiff of her fear, he slammed his forearm against her chest as he pinned her in place, her luscious bosom heaving against his skin.

"My, my. We've got a naughty girl, haven't we?"

His taunt provided her flight response as the woman started fighting back, her legs kicking ineffectually against his cowboy boots as her hands pushed against him. She was such a tiny thing that even though she didn't have a chance of budging him, he was impressed at the vehemence of her fight.

Snarling at her, he raised a hand and lightly grazed his fingers over one breast, and then the other, and then back again. Slowly, tauntingly, like a cat playing with its prey. He felt her nipples pushing up against the fabric of her cotton blouse. He'd ambushed her before she had a chance to put her corset on, and she was ripe for the taking.

"You like this, admit it."

The woman shook her head rapidly, hot tears of frustration seeping from her eyes.

"Stubborn little kitten." He laughed mockingly, increasing his pressure against her pretty throat as she gasped for air. At that same moment, he tore open her top in a single move. Her buttons flew off, hitting the wall before falling to the ground as her top fell above. Her naked breast spilled out into his waiting hand. Cupping one possessively, he hissed in triumph as he rolled one delicate nipple between his finger and thumb as he felt it hardening.

"Pretending to be all pure. Ha! Look at how your body's betraying you? All the fighting, all the resistance. But you know the truth of it all?"

He leaned forward, lightly nibbling along the side of her ear before biting down harshly as she released a strangled cry of pain.

"You want to be fucked."

Squeezing down viciously on her nipple, he kicked her legs apart, pressing her up against the wall as he worked at hiking up her skirt. It took more effort than he realized. Small as she was, the woman had spirit and she was putting every effort to stop him.

Growling in pleasure, he released his hold on her neck, only to effortlessly lift her up. As she struggled futilely against him, he slammed her down on his desk, capturing her wrists above her head in a firm grasp. Her naked breasts were heaving, and the erotic sight of her gorgeous nipples sent a twinge of desire right to his groin. Bending down, he captured one of those luscious buds in his mouth, sucking down hard and lapping at it with his tongue as he relished her mewling squeals. Of pain? Pleasure? He didn't give a fuck. All he knew was that he wanted her. Wanted to ravage her, rut her, own her.

Growling in lust, he ripped off her petticoat, pulling down her bloomers impatiently. There. Her naked, virgin pussy on full display. To his triumph, her folds were already glistening with the telltale signs of early arousal. Obviously, the little one had sensitive nipples. The thought pleased him to no end.

Ignoring her desperate kicks, he continued his ministrations on her breast as he plunged a finger into her tight entrance. She released a heart-rending cry from the invasion, her muscles unsure of how to react to such a foreign assault. Swirling his finger round and around, he felt his cock hardening at an alarmingly fast rate. The prospect of such a thick slab of meat ramming its way into such a tight, pure little cunt was so intoxicating that he found himself sucking in a desperate gulp of air.

"I will have you now."

He released her nipple long enough to spit on his hand. Pressing it up against her sex, he lubed up that tight little entrance that wasn't anyway wet enough for the invasion of his cock. It would hurt for her. He knew this.

He didn't care.

Releasing her nipple only to launch an attack on the other one, he circled his tongue around and around the fresh bud as she whimpered. He positioned his throbbing cock right at her entrance, and she cried out in alarm.

"No! Please, please. No! I... I'm not.. I don't.. no. No, no, no- aaargh!"

Her garbled words broke into a shriek of pain as he slapped her across her face. At the same moment, he thrusted his hips forward in a hard, savage motion. He felt the resistance of her hymen for barely a second before the most overwhelming sensation of blinding pleasure bordering on pain wrapped itself around his cock. He had taken her virgin pussy to the hilt, his heavy balls right against her folds. She screamed and screamed in pain, her head thrown back as her tight canal spasmed in desperation as it fought to accommodate his girth.

"Good girl... good girl."

He grunted out absentminded words of praise as he started to move his hips. The sharp, metallic tang of blood made his nostrils flare as the battered remains of her maidenhead slipped out of her pussy entrance. The desk rocked precariously against the floor as he slammed into her repeatedly with the entire weight of his body.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

He could barely hear his his guttural groans since her screams were so loud. And still he fucked her. Wildly, insatiable. Like a predator hellbent on breeding the tiny, defenseless prey he had pinned down. And defenseless she was; for all her struggles, the only success she had was to take him in deeper.

As he sucked down hard one last time, he released her raw nipple with a plopping sound as he found her neck. Biting down hard on the side, he relished the vibration of her screaming vocal chords as he continued to ram his huge, thick cock into her tight, pure little pussy.

"Fucccckkkk!"

He knew that he was moments away from blowing the largest load he ever had. His first virgin - it felt like nothing he had ever experienced. Nothing like he had ever expected.

Harder. Harder. He took her harder with each savage thrust of his hips. His cock head was throbbing as it hit the entrance of her womb repeatedly. By this point, it seemed as though she'd lost her fight, her head was turned away from him as his teeth continued to hold her neck in place. For a moment, he felt a twinge of disappointment at the lack of fight in his little prey. But as his orgasm suddenly kicked up its gears, his full attention went smack onto on the need to blow his load into her beautiful, pristine body.

"I'm going to cum!"

He barely had the chance to finish this declaration before his cock jumped, tensing before it released rope after rope of thick, viscous seed into her tight little cunt.

"Yessssss," he hissed, his eyes closing in pleasure. In the distance, he heard a rapping sound and wrinkled his brow in frustration.

"Mr Davies!"

What? Was that.. his housekeeper? Surely she knew better than to interrupt when he was with a woman. Hell, he could still feel his cock spewing cum at that very moment.

"Mr Davies! I don't mean to disturb you, but you did say you wanted to check in on the horses before you turned in for the night."

"What...?"

Anthony's eyes flicked open in irritation and he started in surprise. Rather than finding himself balls deep in a beautiful virgin, he found himself lying in his bed - with his pants soaked through with a huge patch of semen.

A wet dream? A fucking wet dream?

"Are you alright, Mr Davies? Should I come in?"

Jumping to his feet in alarm, he kicked off his pants as he called out to his housekeeper.

"N-no, no, Mrs Beauchamp! I'll take care of the horses."

"Righty-o, sir!"

He squeezed his eyes shut in irritation as he made his way into the bathroom. He hadn't ever lost control over his sexual faculties for decades - and there he was. Cumming like a sleeping whelp just at the prospect of his little virgin bride-to-be.

"I knew this was a bad idea," he muttered as he turned the faucet on.

++++++++

Anthony rubbed down his chestnut horse and popped it a lump of sugar before leaving the stables. Locking the door to the paddock, he walked up the moon lit path slowly.

A possibility. That was the way Ethan had put it. Well, that could either work out fine or it could turn around and bite him in the nuts.

"If all else fails, I can just send her back," he reassured himself as he neared the hotel that was his home. The light encrusted signboard flashed merrily in the darkness, illuminating the large oriental lanterns that stood on either side. A decade ago, he had redecorated the hotel's façade as a project to distract him from the pain of losing his wife. It turned out that incorporating the Chinese art pieces and statues he had collected over the years into the décor was a good idea, since its uniqueness turned his hotel into a landmark. Tourists starting piling in to get a glimpse of the oriental hotel that was so exotic in the dusty west. The pair of stone lions that guarded the hotel's entrance was a particular oddity that his guests seemed to enjoy.

Walking up the stairs to the penthouse which he had claimed as his personal residence, he caught sight of his head housekeeper who was preparing to leave for the evening.

"Mrs Beauchamp, if I could have a word."

"Be right with ya, Mister Davis," she called out as she walked towards him. Plump and matronly, she was dressed in the hotels uniform that he had the tailor fashion out of silk brocade fabric that Ethan helped him import from Beijing.

"Mrs Beauchamp, I have... news. I have acquired a mail order bride. She will be arriving tomorrow at noon. I have some things to attend to, and I would be most obliged if you could pick her up at the station for me. I'll tell Jack to ready the wagon for you."

The older lady clasped her hands in joy. "Oh, a wife! What a wonderful thing. I'd be happy to pick up the young lady for you. I'll also tell the maids to report to you so you can prepare for her arrival."

As she hopped down the stairs in a merry jaunt, she called up to him, "things are going to be so different around here!"

Anthony gave a half-hearted smirk before returning to his bedroom and slamming the door shut.

--------------------------------

And so ends this installation of the story. How will things play out for Gianna? Will Anthony accept her crazy scheme?

If you've made your way to the end of the chapter, thanks for sticking with me throughout! It's a little slow-going for now. But things will start to heat up soon. Please leave a rating or a comment -- it'd mean a lot, and will help me improve! Thanks for reading!

12