The Chip Ch. 04

Story Info
Older man mind controls younger woman into having his baby.
879 words
4.25
27.7k
22
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MommyM
MommyM
56 Followers

Julie stared out the window, her expression blank.

"I'm pregnant." She thought to herself. "I'm pregnant!?!" It didn't feel real at all yet - at this point it was just one little test had said.

Julie felt powerfully conflicted and concerned. This last month had been the most confusing of her life. First of all, it felt bizarre when Peter commanded her to do something and her mind just went blank and she did it. She was quickly getting used to the feeling but she constantly worried about what Peter would make her do next.

To top that off, Peter almost always commanded her in the bedroom, making her have sex with him in more ways that she could count. The trouble for Julie was that Peter almost always made her feel amazing. Sex with him was fun, adventurous, and make her body feel good. Even if she didn't want to do it. She had been a virgin before Peter had taken her, having not yet found a guy that she was interested in having sex with. But if she was honest with herself, she had no idea, sex would be this much fun! Or feel this good!

Then there were the intrusive thoughts as she started calling them. If Peter told her, "You'll like this." She found herself smiling and having small thoughts like, "Mmm this is really nice." Or "This feels really good." Or "I really like this."

Those were the little thoughts. Then there were the big ones. At random times of the day, like when she was eating a meal, or reading a book, taking a walk, or just before she went to bed, Peter's voice would swim into her head and say, "Your greatest purpose in life is to have my babies." Or "Nothing will make you happier in life that to mother my children and nothing will please me more." She'd feel both scared and thrilled at the thought of pleasing Peter, as if her body itself wanted to fulfill what he told her.

Then there were the dreams. She was having a recurring dream about holding Peter's baby, that she had told him about when she asked. But she hadn't told him that her dreams had been filled with his baby: she dreamed she was holding his baby and breastfeeding it, she dreams she was playing with his baby on the lawn outside, she dreamed she was rocking it to sleep. She'd always wake with a sense of happiness and longing but then almost shake herself out it. "No!" She'd think to herself, "I'm only 20! I haven't even graduated college yet! I don't' have a job! And Peter literally abducted me! My family must be worried sick!"

She felt confused and conflicted almost every day. Peter had been nothing but kind of her and had spent almost every day with her. He seemed to honestly care about her but then would command her when she hesitated or when she didn't immediately do something.

The day she had taken the pregnancy test, Peter had led her to their bedroom - she hadn't sleep in the guestrooms since her first 2 nights here - and told her that he was going to make love to her. There had been very few commands for Julie. Instead, Peter had stripped her and taken her slowly missionary style on the bed after kissing her everywhere. Peter had honestly asked her during it - twice - "Does this feel good?" and she had responded "Yes" (The chip also made her answer his questions honestly and promptly. At this point, she hardly noticed the difference between herself and the chip's influence when it came to answering Peter's questions). He brought her to orgasm by slowly building her up. He had fingered her then slid in cock in and out with slow thrusts. When she finally reached those heights, arching her back up to him and moaning involuntarily, Peter came with her, spilling yet more seed into her pussy.

Despite all the niceties, Julie had still tried to break Peter's rules to no avail. First, she had tried to remove or at least damage the chip. She was able to feel it - a very slight, square bulge under her skin at the base of her skull, where her head met her neck. But any time she had serious thoughts about doing anything other than gently feeling where the chip was, poof! The thought left her head and left her feeling confused, almost like she couldn't remember what she was just thinking about.

At one point, she had tried to plan to run away. She had finally thought it so many times, she tried to finally will herself up and forward to at least run but all of sudden, her body had locked into place, not responding to her own commands to get up and run forward, to run away. Her body had only unlocked when she finally mentally gave up and decided to do something else.

Julie finally tried to bring herself back to the present moment. "I'm pregnant" she thought again and sighed. A thought slipped in her brain, "How wonderful, I'll be so fulfilled as a mother and Peter will be thrilled." Julie fought back panic.

MommyM
MommyM
56 Followers