The Chip Ch. 03

Story Info
Older man mind controls younger woman into having his baby.
927 words
4.36
34.7k
30
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MommyM
MommyM
56 Followers

The next 3 weeks were probably the best of Peter's life so far. He had opened the door to his life for Julie and was happy to show her everything.

By day, he spent time getting to know Julie and enjoying his vacation home more than he ever had. They talked during every meal, went kayaking on the lake on his property, went swimming, and slipped into his hot tub. Julie baked and cooked for him a couple of times after telling him that she'd been learning for herself in college. They watched movies, hiked, and played tennis. They laughed and spent almost all every waking minute together.

By night, Peter educated Julie on all things sexual. He taught her every position he knew and she did exactly as he commanded. He taught her missionary, cowgirl, doggy style. He taught her hand jobs, blow jobs, and playing with certain toys. They fucked like rabbits. And thrilling for Peter, she was almost always wet and ready for him. She always seemed concerned and hesitant at first but was slowly opening up to him more. And she honestly seemed to enjoy the physical feeling of sex.

Peter remembered teaching Julie how to give him a blow job. He had quickly discovered that while Julie had been kissed before and had been on a few dates, she had done nothing sexually. She had been very hesitant and Peter commanded her through it thinking, "I'll make this easy on her and just make her." Peter had to coach her through it, saying "Come and kneel in front of me then take my pants off." She had done immediately what he asked, as she always did.

"Peter, I don't know..." Julie started. She felt more comfortable around him vocalizing opposition now.

"Nonsense love. We'll do this and you'll like it. Now put my cock in your mouth and your hand at the base of it and make sure your lips are sheathed over your teeth." Julie did as she was told. "Now, start bringing my cock in and out of your mouth and move your hand with your mouth. Julie started and pleasure slowly started blooming in his dick. Needed a few small adjustments, Peter coached her until things really started feeling good. He grabbed the back of her head as her head bobbed up and down on his dick, sweeping up her hair and holding it. Then his urges started to dominate his commands, "Deeper!" he told her while trying to push the back of his head so she took more.

"Mmmmmmgggghhh" Julie half moaned, half protested while attempted to put more of Peter's cock in her mouth.

Before long, Peter panted, "Julie, I'm going come, you need to take me deep and swallow!" Julie attempted to shove more dick in her mouth, though Peter was aware from her breathing that she could hardly breath. Then he surged forward, ribbons of his cum shooting into the back of her throat. Julie dutifully swallowed it all, making a face at the taste.

"Oh, thank you love." Peter said and he slumped back into the bed nearby. He laughed at her face and said, "Don't worry, you'll learn to love it. You want to please me."

Toward the beginning of the fourth week, Julie seemed lost in thought at breakfast. "What's got you so far away love?" Peter asked her.

Julie seemed a little confused and hesitantly told him, "I've been having this reoccurring dream. Every night for the past week."

"Oh?" Peter asked, "Tell me about it."

Julie replied, "It's the same dream each night. In it, I'm standing in front of you, cradling a baby against my breast. You reach out and cradle the baby's head then look at me.... And that's it. I feel like the dream as more too it but I haven't gotten there yet. It's just weird I keep having the exact same dream."

"Hmmm" Peter said.

He had been so wrapped up with spending time with Julie and getting to know her that he had almost forgetting what Edna the fortune teller had told him. And suddenly, he started asking himself, "Wait, had Julie been taking birth control before this? Wait, how long has she been here? She certainly hasn't had her period yet."

Later that day, Peter slipped away and returned to Julie while holding something small.

"What is that?" Julie asked.

"A pregnancy test," said Peter. Julie paled and looked at him. Peter continued, "I want you to go into the bathroom and take it now."

Julie looked like she almost could be sick but stood up and silently took the test from Peter and walked dutifully into the bathroom. She emerged a minute later and put the test on the bathroom counter. "The box says it takes 3 minutes," Julie told Peter who was anxiously waiting for her.

"Come over here and wait with me then." Peter told her. She walked next to him and he held her. Three minutes came and went and Julie looked nauseous. Peter walked up to the counter and there, faint but plain as day, was a small plus.

Joy and unexpected shock flooded Peter. "You're pregnant!" he told Julie. Before she had the chance to react, he strode over to her and quickly held her, tears in his eyes saying, "This is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you, Julie." Julie remained shocked, pale, and staring ahead but clung to Peter. Peter continued, "This is wonderful Julie, you won't ever regret this."

MommyM
MommyM
56 Followers