The Chip Ch. 06

Story Info
Older man mind controls younger woman into having his baby.
1.5k words
4.31
25.5k
25

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie gently swam forward. Going for a morning swim in the heated indoor pool had been such a privilege throughout the winter. Julie had never had access to anything like this in her previous life (or what felt like her previous life). It was a nice way to get a little exercise, let off steam, and be alone with her thoughts. Plus, Peter encouraged it!

Valentine's Day was coming up and she wondered if Peter was planning anything. He probably was. Beside the whole taking her hostage, making her do his bidding, and impregnating her thing - Peter was nothing but nice to her. He'd clearly gone the extra mile to make sure she was entertained and comfortable in his house.

He made an effort to be romantic all the time - she actually loved the gestures he made for her. One time, she'd come into their room to see rose petals everywhere. Once she finally asked why he had put them there, he told her that he thought she'd enjoy it. He made her dinner several times, indulging her in gourmet food, and they'd laughed over candlelight through the whole meal.

She often thought about her conflicting feelings and experiences during her swims. A gentle kick from her belly interrupted that. She slowly glided forward and for a moment placed a hand on the spot where her son had just kicked her.

"My son" she thought and almost sighed at the same time.

She almost didn't know what to think about her pregnancy anymore. It still scared her all the time. She felt too young, too uneducated, and not independent enough to have a baby yet - she was only 20! This wasn't a part of the plan she had for her life! Not to mention being here with Peter! Was she trapped here forever? Would their son be trapped her forever too?

But then there were the intrusive thoughts and feelings. Now so common, she often mistook them for her own. She'd feel a kick from her baby and quickly think, "Oh! Yay! I can't wait to hold him!" Or she'd been walking and suddenly put her hand on her growing belly and think, "It'll be so wonderful to be a mom. Peter will be so happy to be a dad."

She had thoughts she assumed every new parent has, she just didn't know if they were placed there by the chip or by herself. That thought scared her. She exhaled and moved forward. She tried to recenter herself. At first in denial about her pregnancy, then angry, she'd finally reached the point of resolution. Or at least that's what she told herself. "I'm having this baby whether I like it or not. And I'll love this baby. Because that's what good mothers do." She thought to herself.

Then there was Peter. She felt even more conflicted about Peter. The first 4 moths of her pregnancy, she'd been more scared of Peter that anything. He was kind to her but he still commanded her around the bedroom, involuntarily teaching her what felt like every sex position in the book. She'd been forced to lick, suck, kiss, moan his name, and spread her legs more times that she could count. She resented being forced to do anything she didn't want to do and was still angry over the loss of her free will (well her free will at Peter's whim at least).

But then, there was the way he made her feel. Sex with Peter was always great. She'd had no idea sex felt this way - no wonder all the adults in her life had always preached abstinence and waiting until marriage. Once you started, you never wanted to stop!

Peter took time out of sex for her pleasure, often fingering her as a warm up for her before sliding in himself. And if he came before she did, he often found other ways to get her off. He'd even bought a vibrator and started playing with it on her.

Her second trimester had given her and Peter some interesting hurdles to face. She exhaled and just faced the truth: she'd become so hormonal during her second trimester; she was horny all the time. It had spurred her on to ask for sex from Peter for the first time (he had lit up!) and many, many times after that.

It was almost like every time he satisfied her sexual needs, her desires almost immediately reawakening. She was almost afraid she was exhausting him.

She found herself at the end of end of the pool and decided now was a good time to get out. Using the hand rail, she pulled herself up and stepped out. Swinging her now round and much larger belly out in front of her, she placed a hand on top of it again, feeling her wet new swimsuit curve over her belly. Her boobs pushed out in front of her too. She's swollen from a B to a C cup already. She felt big enough already that she had caught herself walking differently because of all the weight on her front. She'd grown so much in her second trimester, Peter had to basically get her a totally new wardrobe with maternity wear. He didn't complain though. She caught him looking at her belly all the time and she knew he loved it.

She dried off and headed to her room to shower and change. She was surprised to find Peter in their room, rummaging through his bedside table. "Hello there" she said, "I thought you were working this morning."

"Oh, I just came to look for something I thought I left here." Peter said, still rummaging. "Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter that much." He said, looking up and her.

His expression changed from neutral to hungry and intent almost instantly. "Wow, babe, I love that swimsuit on you." He quickly walked up to her and placed a hand around waist, and another on her ballooning baby bump. "How's a man supposed to get any work done around here with you walking around like this."

Julie laughed and said, "Peter you'll get all wet," as he pulled her closer.

"Oh, I don't care about that." Peter retorted, leaning in to kiss her neck.

Julie's eyes gleamed. "Why not have some fun?" she thought to herself. She felt playful.

Then she said aloud, "Well if you don't care about getting wet, why don't you get into the shower with me?"

Peter looked to her, his eyes gleaming and mischievous. "I'd be thrilled to love."

His hands migrated to her entrance. "Speaking of wet..." Peter started and grinned when we started touching her. She knew that he felt not only the wetness from the pool water but also the slick wetness from herself.

Peter released her, moved the shower and turning on the hot water as Julie stripped off her swimsuit. Peter walked over and hungrily squeezed on of her swollen boobs as he started stripping off his own clothes. Julie placed a hand on the top of her swollen belly, gently rubbing it.

Peter gently grabbed her back and moved them both into the shower, he turned her and positioned himself behind her in the shower, the hot water already cascading over them. Julie eagerly faced the shower wall and braced her hands against the wall, turning her hips outward towards Peter, moving her but up and her belly down.

With water gently falling over them, Peter moved behind her, quickly slipping in his hard dick into her wet and waiting pussy.

"Mmmmmm" Julie softly moaned. Not only had she gotten used to Peter taking her, her hormones almost made her feel like an addict, craving the feeling of his dick buried into her.

Peter wrapped a hand around her belly, gently rubbing it. He used his other hand to brace as he started with a gentle but confident rhythm forward, thrusting into her.

Steam filled the shower as both Julie and Peter started panting.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh" Julie panted.

Julie felt Peter hold her and increase his pace and how hard he was pushing into her. Bracing herself more and pushing her body back to meet him, he finally thrust into her harder, and moaned "Ahhhhhhh." Julie could feel his release spurt into her and looked back to his eyes closed and his hands still holder her.

Peter slid out of her, little globs of his cum sliding out with him and falling down in the shower. He kissed Julie passionately on the mouth and held her, then pulling away, said, "Here let's get you cleaned up."

Grabbing the body wash, he squeezed some out on his hands then started gently rubbing it on her boobs and belly. As it lathered, he moved to her shoulders, letting the suds fall to her legs on their own.

Julie smiled, enjoying the attention. She felt good after sex and Peter made her feel sexy, even as she got bigger with his baby.

"Ahhhh this feels good" Julie thought as she continued to smile at Peter. "I love this."

Peter was gently rubbing the suds into belly when Julie felt a small kick and flutter as the baby moved. Peter stopped and gasped. He was so amazed and still awed by the baby moving.

Peter just leaned forward and kissed her again.