The Chip Ch. 07

Story Info
Older man mind controls younger woman into having his baby.
1.8k words
4.26
33.6k
30

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MommyM
MommyM
56 Followers

Peter took a small sip of coffee and looked over at Julie, who had just closed her eyes after laying down on the couch. At 41 weeks along, Julie needed to take frequent naps - she was up all the time going to the bathroom and her stomach and boobs ballooned so far out in front of her that she would often complain that she couldn't get very comfortable in any position.

Peter smiled as he looked over her. His son would arrive any day now and he had made sure their family was prepared. He had tried to get Julie as involved as he could but reminding himself that he still didn't honestly know how she felt about her pregnancy, he had tried to make sure everything was handled himself. He and Julie had picked out outfits and made sure they had plenty of clothes for the baby. They had prepared the baby's nursery and chosen new furniture together. He had purchased every baby supply imaginable and they had even taken a short birthing class and discussed how Julie wanted the birth to go.

Peter knew he was so in love with Julie. He loved watching her body grow with his child and it still deeply turned him on to command her around the bedroom. While Julie's sexual appetite and confidence had grown during her second trimester, Pete's anxiety had grown during Julie's third.

He worried about all the usual parent worries: "Will the birth go safely? Will my child be healthy?"

But Peter also worried about Julie: "How does she feel about her pregnancy? Will she be motherly toward the baby or will she hate it because of what I've done to her? How does she feel towards me? Will she feel different after the baby is born?"

Peter's anxiety had caused him to want even more control in his life so he'd been commanding her in the bedroom more than he had during her second trimester. He didn't know if he needed to anymore - he knew she enjoyed sex and would ask for it if she felt horny (which was surprisingly often). But he liked having Julie do what he wanted without question.

He set his coffee down and walked over to Julie. He chose to wake her up with a kiss. Her eyes fluttered open and his whispered to her, "Julie, it's time to get that bun out of the oven. He's already been in for too long."

Julie looked up and into Peter's eyes then she placed a hand on her belly and rubbed it and told him, "Oh, Peter you know he'll come when he wants too."

Peter told her, "You know what we have to do to get labor to start, right?" Peter winked at her.

Julie looked up confused and moved to sit up on the couch, "Wait, what?"

Peter told her, "Yeah babe, you don't know? Having sex starts labor."

Julie's eyes widened a little and she said, "Really? Says who?"

"Says everybody." Peter laughed.

"Now, come on Julie. I want to meet my son." Peter said, more determined.

"Take your top off." Peter commanded.

Julie looked up at Peter and immediately did as she was told.

"Now the rest of your clothes." Peter instructed.

He stared down at her: young, blonde, her body still looked great. You could still easily see her natural curves but now her breasts were milk filled and swollen to almost D cups. Her areolas had darkened and her nipples were larger and more pointed. Her belly was beautifully round and swelled so far out in front of her, her posture had changed to accommodate it.

Peter was so into her body. His cock bulged forward in his pants as he stared at her and started dreaming about what he wanted to do to her. Peter never ordered Julie to do anything he thought was too extreme but he loved the feeling of power he had over her. With Julie looking up at him, he reminded himself, "She's totally and completely mine. Her body is swollen with my baby and she'll do anything I tell her," he thought.

"Stand up and turn around, then bend over the couch." He told her.

Doggy style had become one of their most frequently used position - at first because of how deeply he penetrated her but now simply because her belly made it difficult to have sex in other positions.

Peter took off his clothes and she turned around. He fingered her entrance for a moment to work her up to get her wet, which he knew from experience wasn't going to be long.

He withdrew his fingers and placed his cock at her entrance then thrust forward all the way inside in one motion.

"Oooohhh," Peter moaned, "Oh Julie, I love you." Her pussy was felt like home to him. Warm, wet, and tight, it felt perfect to him.

Peter started gently thrusting forward, putting one hand on Julie's hip and the other on the side of her protruding belly.

"Mmmmmm" Julie moaned. Peter trust faster at the encouragement.

"Turn your hips up to me baby."

Julie immediately tilted her but up to him, which in turn tilted her belly down farther. Her belly now rested gently against the pillows. "Yes, Master." Julie responded.

Peter picked up his pace and started thrusting into her faster. She was tight enough where he could feel his cock head knocking against her cervix and rubbing against the very innermost parts of her pussy. His cock loved and kept demanding more.

"Ahhh!! Ahhh!!! Ahhh!!" Julie was now getting louder and was moaning with each trust. "Oh babe!" Julie cried.

Then, Peter felt Julie's pussy clamp around his cock and spasm. The feeling drove him over the edge and his felt a pull in his balls, then he thrust forward with his own release, squirting a stream of cum deep into Julie's pussy.

"Ahhh..." Peter cried and leaned forward onto Julie, pulling her into an embrace, and holding her by her breasts, which he quickly realized where now leaking milk.

Slipping his cock out, he told Julie, "Turn around and come here and let me hold you."

They both collapsed down on the couch. Peter embracing her. Peter leaned forward and gave Julie a long and passionate kiss on the mouth. "I'm so excited Julie." Peter told her, "The baby will be wonderful."

Peter leaned forward quickly and took one of her breasts in his mouth and licked up the leaking milk making Julie smile. Then Peter took one of her nipples between his teeth and kiss it, sucking on it and he gently pulled away. Julie gasped and grabbed the back of Peter's head.

Peter laughed and gently pulled away. "We're about to have so much fun Julie," he told her.

"Hey, do you want some water?" He asked her as he stood up and walked over to the kitchen to grab some for himself.

"Uhmm sure" Peter heard her say and heard the small ruffle of clothes and she stood up and moved to get dressed.

He was in the kitchen when he heard was sounded like a small gush and then he heard Julie gasp.

He launched himself around the corner and looking at Julie, who was now standing in a large puddle on the floor, asked, "Are you okay?"

Julie looked straight at him and said, "My water just broke."

Her labor moved forward like clockwork after that. The midwife was called to the house, her contractions started then became stronger and stronger and quicker and quicker. She spent the first part of her labor (at the instructions of the midwife) walking through the house, then up and down the stairs, then on the giant medicine ball, trying to bring her labor further and further along.

"HHhhuuuuughhAAAAAAahhhh!" Julie screamed as she clamped down on Peter's hand.

"You can do it love" He reassured her, "Just breathe." He watched his words carefully - he wanted to commands during her labor, he just wanted to be supportive.

With a final push and scream, the baby came forward and Peter was quickly handed his newborn son. In a rush, the midwife had him cut the umbilical cord and Peter held the squalling infant up to Julie.

Peter began crying. "He's beautiful. Oh Julie, he's perfect." Peter never imagined his desire for children would be fulfilled, but here he was, holding his son.

Julie watched her son, Michael, suck the last part of his breakfast from her breast. She cradled him close to her. Gazing down on him she was filled with maternal love. She had never known this type of love existed and was shocked by how strongly she felt.

"Oh, I love you little one." Julie whispered to her baby. All of her doubts throughout her pregnancy completely fell away when she looked at her baby for the first time. She knew she would always love and protect him.

Julie rocked the baby gently in her arms and she tilted the rocking chair forwards and backwards. Her thoughts drifted to Peter. She remembered all of her doubts throughout her pregnancy and the intrusive thoughts placed there by the chip. But her own thoughts and the chips suggestions had blurred so much together.

"And Peter's so wonderful," She thought to herself. She thought of the home he shared with her, the dates he took her on when he first started romancing her. She thought of how gentle he'd always been with her and how he had taught her so much about the sexual wonders she was missing in her life. Finally, she thought about their son - "the greatest thing to ever happen to me." She sighed. Michael really was. Julie was enamored with him and had plunged into motherhood head first after meeting him. And Peter had given him to her.

Then she thought about all the times Peter had told her, "I love you."

"Did he really mean that?" She thought to herself. "He must. He says it all the time. And he always like it." Julie thought.

Tears started streaming down Julie's face and she gazed down at baby Michael again.

Then Julie heard a soft door creaking open and looked up to see Peter standing in the doorway. Peter stared, "Julie..." then noticed her tears and whispered, "Wait, what's wrong?"

Julie's eyes sparkled and she looked at Peter and said, her voice cracking through tears, "Oh Peter, I love you!"

Peter softly gasped and walked towards her then leaned down and kissed her on the lips. "Oh, Julie, I love you too!" Peter said. Then he knelt down on one knee in front her - his beautiful Julie smiling through tears in the rocking chair holding their son - and said, "Julie, will you marry me?"

Julie smiled at him because she knew her answer, "Yes! Yes, Peter I will!" All of her reservations were gone. She knew she loved him and as she looked at him kneeling in front of her, she saw the future she wanted to have with him. She wanted to be his wife. She wanted to support him. She knew she never wanted to leave him. And she wanted to bear him more children, mother them and raise them She knew she wanted him.

The End

MommyM
MommyM
56 Followers