The Choctaw Witch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice, still stationed at her daughter's side, placed her hand to her husband's bloated, hard penis, ready to guide his cock into Olivia's pussy.

"Your daddy wants to fuck you now, honey. Are you ready, do you want him to put his cock in you?"

With a slight smile and a faraway look in her eyes, Olivia nodded her head more than twice to her mother's question. Yes, she was ready.

As John initiated the slow plunging into his stepdaughter, her pussy opened and enveloped his cock in a pleasurable and protective hold. Bit by bit, his slight movements inside her, began a rhythm that both of them found to be to their liking. With their bodies joined, they kept on with their horizontal dance of carnal knowledge, the two lovers seemingly giving no attention to the outside world.

Bringing her one arm around her father to encircle his neck, Olivia used the hand of her other arm to pull his face down to meet hers. And then, even with her mother right there, felt no shame as their mouths opened and their tongues danced, frantically making out with her stepfather.

"Oh God, I'm fucking you. I'm fucking my beautiful girl."

"Uh-huh, fuck me, daddy, your cock feels so good inside me. Looks like we're finally able to be with each other how we've been wanting, aren't we?"

"Olivia, you're so beautiful, just like your mother. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to last fucking you like this, until it makes me cum."

"It's okay daddy, that doesn't matter. I'm ready for it when you are. I just love feeling your cock in me, daddy. John, you don't mind me calling you daddy...do you?"

Aroused by her question, he slightly picked up the pace of fucking his stepdaughter. Trying to catch his breath, John answered her question.

"I love hearing you call me daddy. It's such a fucking turn-on, baby. I can't get enough of hearing you call me that. Please make sure from now on, that's what you call me...daddy!!"

Sensing his climax wasn't far off, he let her know that he wasn't pleased that his cock hadn't delivered an orgasm to Olivia yet.

"I don't want you to be worried about that, daddy, You and mommy have already made me cum a few times tonight. I just want you to, when you're ready...just let it go inside me."

Taking her words to heart, John increased the tempo of his thrust into the young red-head. He began readying himself to when he'd spew his jism into Olivia's pussy.

"Oh baby, daddy wants to cum in you so bad...I need to cum in my sweet girl."

Snugly placing her arms and legs around her father to hold him as closely as possible, she knew just what was needed to be said to help bring him a pleasurable ending

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck my cunt with that gorgeous fucking cock of yours!! Fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuuck ME!!!"

As if he'd become a feral beast, he potently thrusted into her, with all the power he could draw. Stirring his body to an even faster pace, John stabbed his cock in and out of his stepdaughter's cunt!!

"Oh Jesus, honey, I don't think I can stand much more...I need to cum in you so bad."

"Yes, daddy... yes, daddy, cum in me. Dear God in heaven, I'm ready for you to cum in me."

As John maintained his penetrations into Olivia, the two continued in their coupling, with sweat drops pouring from each of them. As his stepdaughter brought her hand up to lovingly caress his cheek, she spoke to Alice...

"Mother, your husband's giving me the fucking I need. I'm not sure if I'm going to let you have him back after this. Maybe I just might want to keep him all for myself."

With that depraved thought in his head, it had only taken a few more strokes of his cock until John's orgasm came on him like none he thought he'd ever experienced before. And it was a sweet release for him, as his seed was finally deposited inside his stepdaughter's womb.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhh, this is so nice. Yessss, cumming in you, sweet baby. Daddy's cumming in his...daughter."

**********

It hadn't been lost on Alice what it was her daughter had somewhat jokingly told her. Once Olivia let her mother know, that she might have intentions of not letting her have her husband back, Alice almost immediately began regretting the decision to allow her daughter to enter into hers and her husband's marriage bed.

Even the next day, when she stealthily came through the door, returning home early from work, she found the two of them at it. Again.

Standing unnoticed in the unlit corner of the living room, she could see their two naked bodies copulating in her daughter's room. But at that moment, he was pumping his cock into her from behind. John was wildly and lecherously fucking his daughter, as a wild creature would do. And to Alice, the sounds she heard them making as they carried on in their fornication, almost seemed to her as if they were animals, and not human.

"Uhhhhh, yesss!! Ohhhhh, ummmmm!!"

Having just arrived, Alice was unaware that John had previously ejaculated in her daughter's mouth only moments before her entrance. And because her husband's erection had returned, he then took up fucking his daughter doggie-style, in the way that Olivia had asked John to do it.

It was then, that mother could see the bond of her husband and daughter increasing even more, right there in front of her eyes. How long, she wondered, until her daughter would invite her stepfather to sleep in her bed instead of her mother's? Or, she wondered was that something they'd discussed before she'd returned early from work?Could it be possible that her husband and daughter were plotting against her maybe even at that very moment, right there under her nose?

She continued to watch undetected, as the two closest people in her life, seemed to be evolving into their own separate sexual bond. One she believed that wouldn't include her, or could appear to have any need of her in it. As she watched John fucking her daughter, and heard the pleasured groans and grunting sounds he made, she also couldn't help but see the contented look on her daughter's face and in her eyes, as she gazed back at her father pounding into her from behind.

"Ohhhh, fuck me good, John. We'd better get all of this out of our system before mom gets home. I don't think it's a good idea to let her know how much we're doing this without her here."

To Alice, it was if she and her daughter, had returned to their antagonistic competition before she had allowed— and even encouraged— the two of them together in her bed. Except, it was as if the contest had been ramped up tenfold. In her jealous mind, Alice began believing that if left unchecked, the new relationship between John and Olivia, would only force her husband to abandon her for her younger, and what she believed much prettier, competition.

And then, as she witnessed John blissfully spew his seed into her daughter, Alice heard him say something that cut her to her core...

"Your mother can't please me like you do, baby. I think I'm falling in love with you...ohhhh fuck...cumming in your pussy, baby...oh so fucking sweet, cumming...I'm cumming in my baby girl's cunt."

She wasn't exactly sure what it was that prompted her to do it. Maybe it was because of their proximity and the shiny surface of them that caught her eye. But it was only seconds, and later, after reviewing it endlessly in her mind, what seemed like hours...

Alice grabbed the large pair of scissors she used for her different projects in her home...

Taking those very sharp pair of scissors, she then chose to give all of her control over to the jealousy, rage and anger that John's last words seemed to create in her.

"You fucking goddamn pig, how dare you say something like that, you motherfucker!! You're not going to leave me for her. You can't quit on me...fucker, because I'm sending you straight to hell!!!"

As Alice repeatedly plunged the scissors into her husband's back and neck, she heard her daughter's impassioned screaming...

"Oh mother...NO...NOOOO!!!"

After John fell off the side of the bed, apparently to them both, quite dead; with her anger and rage at the moment over and done with, in a somber voice that she hardly recognized...Alice heard herself telling her daughter...

"You'd better call the police, honey. I think they're going to take me away. Please, Livy...you need to call them now."

**********

Thinking back on that moment for the umpteenth time, Olivia was also trying to follow the GPS instructions to Margaret Brewer's house. As the tears flowed from her eyes again, as she remembered the incident which took the life of her stepfather, Olivia asked herself the all-too-familiar questions. 'Why did she have to kill him? Couldn't she have just told us both to leave? And why did she have to die in prison by her lesbian lover's hand?'

At her mother's trial, she was found guilty, and sentenced by the judge to twenty to thirty years in prison. But she didn't even survive a year behind bars, due to the fact of being murdered by a fellow inmate. The two of them had taken up as girlfriends. But because the other was jealous of Alice's having another woman on the side, she killed her by stabbing her with a knife that was snuck in by another inmate a few days before that.

Having been forced to make her own way in life, Olivia had fallen in league with others who didn't have the best influence on her. Going from job to job, and place to place to live for more than a few years, life for Olivia had become almost unbearable. The greatest question on her mind was 'why she couldn't seem to find a man who would love and protect her like she needed it?'

That's what her life was like, up until the day she met Robert Pratt.

Olivia had taken a job as waitress at a diner. And one morning, an older man, she figured maybe by about ten years or so, walked in and ordered breakfast. The two of them struck up a conversation, and before she knew it, by that evening she was in his bed.

How all of it happened, had always been a little on the blurry side for Olivia. And whether it was Bob or her, that thought it best that she spend the night with him, to her mind, really wasn't the important thing.

But what for sure did happen, was after only about a month, they were married.

And life continued for the two of them. And then there came the Sunday that they visited the church where Peter Norton preached at. And as in life, some things work out like they do; it worked out that Olivia didn't take her wedding vows as seriously as she should have. So, she had decided to take other men to be her lovers. And one of those lovers was the man she would sit and listen to preach to her on Sunday mornings.

Guilt wasn't something that Olivia would ever allow to keep her from her desires for too long. She knew that she and her husband weren't too evenly matched in the looks department. And there were many men who weren't averse to remind her of that. So, after about a year of marriage to Robert Pratt, Olivia began the habit of meeting other men clandestinely and allowing them to fuck her. And one of those men was...Peter Norton.

**********

After checking the address of the house she was looking for, Olivia switched off the engine of her car, parking it directly in front of Margaret Brewer's house.

Looking at her reflection in the rear-view mirror one last time to check her hair and the light makeup she wore, Olivia exited her vehicle. Not quite sure what she'd find, or how she would be treated, or if anyone would even open the door when she knocked on it.

She could see people moving around inside the house as she approached it, so she was pretty confident that they were aware of her arrival. But, if nothing else, she understood proper protocol, the ceremonial knocking of the door must take place.

But, before she could even do that, she saw the door open, with a handsome younger man on the other side of it.

"Hey, Olivia, what brings you to our side of town?"

"Hello, Tom, I wanted to come by and speak with your mother if I could?"

"Well, come on in then. We're just sitting around and...visiting right now."

As Olivia made her way into the living room, she saw Tom exit the room and could see Vera Ellen Preston standing near what looked like it might be the entrance to the kitchen. As she exchanged nervous stares with Vera, Olivia wondered what might happen if the two of them were left alone. She didn't want to get into a shouting match inside someone else's home, but she also wasn't going to allow herself to cower away in fear either.

As the seconds ticked by, it was finally Vera who spoke...

"Okay, I was wrong. I shouldn't have talked to you like I did, and I'm...sorry. I've had a lot of things going on these last few days. So, yeah...I hope you'll not hold that against me, Olivia."

"Wow Vera, I really wasn't expecting that. At least not so soon anyway. I wasn't exactly sure what brought that on. But sure, if you'd like, we can put that behind us. I'd like that too."

"Okay, good. But did you really mean it when you said you never really liked me anyway?"

"Maybe what I should've said was I never really got to know you very well, Vera. Not the best choice of words on my part. But maybe if you wouldn't have said what you did, then I wouldn't have acted like an asshole either."

"So, maybe we can agree that we're both assholes? That might get us off to a better start."

"Sure, Vera, that just might do it."

"Yeah, that's great. Maybe we're buddies now, I don't know. But I gotta ask you, did Peter send you over here?"

Trying to make the best decision in the wink of an eye, Olivia thought about her options. She could just deny the preacher had in fact sent her over to find out what was going on, or she could speak a semblance of truth and hopefully not blow her cover. After all, she knew deep down she was curious what it was going on with Vera, and with the handsome guy named Tom. And then...there was the other one. The one who looked like Margaret, but how could that be? There had to be some reason why this woman named Diane had the uncanny resemblance to Margaret Brewer.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you. He did mention how upset he was about the two of you breaking up. But, my main reason for coming over here was to speak to Margaret. I really need to see her."

Just then, Tom walked back in, and asked Vera if she'd come with him for a moment.

"Olivia, would you excuse Tom and I for a bit?"

"Sure thing, Vera."

Tom led her to where Diane was in her room and shut the door so they could speak in private.

"Okay, I'm wanting to make sure it wasn't just me who heard the Voice say to watch out for whatever Olivia's got going on. It looks like her visit isn't as innocent as she's letting on."

"Oh wow, so that's what it's like to hear that...that..."

"We just call it the Voice, V, and evidently, you heard it this time, too."

"Yeah, I did. That's some crazy shit."

As the three of them tried to formulate a plan, it was Diane that came up with one.

"I'm not sure how we're going to hide it from her that I've changed. I'm guessing that sooner or later, she's going to know who I am."

Possibly because she was still filled with a strong enticement for Olivia, Diane told the other two...

"Aw crap, I'd say the best thing is for me to just invite her in here and see what she's got to say. Unless either of you can come up with a better plan."

Nobody spoke up with any other ideas. So Tom volunteered to escort Olivia to Diane's room.

When Olivia saw Tom again, she felt her heart stir and sensed its palpitations as he led her back to Diane's bedroom. There was something about him that excited and touched a deep inner part of her. What it was, she wasn't quite sure. Maybe it was his voice, or the way he carried himself? Or, could it just be the way he smiled at her?

But right then she just about decided that whatever it was, all he'd have to do to make her trade sides and not do what Peter wanted, would simply be to ask her.

She thought pretty much the same about Diane. There was a specialness and a calling out to her as well. The thing that bothered Olivia, was her uncanny resemblance to Margaret and the attraction she knew she had for her, too. The day that Margaret tried to entice her into bed, well, she had been very tempted to take her up on her offer.

The fact was it had been nearly twenty years since she'd had sex with another woman. And that woman, was her own mother. Even though she tried to put that past life behind her, deep down, she knew how much she really enjoyed it. And that's what made her angry that day. She wasn't really mad at Margaret, but angry and also afraid, because of the memory that it had dredged up.

But, there she was, at Margaret's house, and hopefully she thought, getting ready to uncover some answers to those nagging questions that she had. Not just about Margaret, Tom and Diane, but especially her own self, and what it was she wanted. And even though it was originally Peter that had told her to go there and seek out answers for him...it really became about her, and what it was she was wanting to know.

"Diane asked me to invite you to talk with her. I hope you don't mind coming back here to her bedroom?"

"No, that's fine. But where's your mother at? It's her I need to speak with, Tom."

"Diane will be happy to explain all that to you."

Once they got to her bedroom, Tom knocked on the door. He heard the sound of his very young-looking mother inviting them in. And once he saw her, he instantly recognized the robe she was wearing. It was the same one she wore when she first began experiencing Cum Lust, and she would go around naked underneath it. He wondered if that was the condition she was in at that moment.

"Hello, Olivia, please come in. And thank you, Tom."

Tom closed the door, and Olivia looked at Diane, reclining on the bed, who was wanting to appear relaxed, but truthfully, it seemed to her, a bit on edge.

"Diane, I'm finding it a little odd, that I haven't seen your mother yet. I don't want to come across as rude, but all this mystery's starting to annoy me just a bit."

"I know, I know, Olivia. But I need you to be as understanding as you can be. There's a lot of things in play here."

"Like what?

"Well, for starters, I'm trying to figure what's the real reason why you're here today? Y'know we both know it's not a coincidence that the last time we were together was when you were with Peter and sitting in a 'counseling' session with him."

As soon as Olivia had entered Diane's bedroom, she began becoming stimulated and excited, by, as far as she could tell, an unseen force of some kind. But up to that moment, when hers and Diane's conversation started to become awakened, she had chosen to ignore it.

But then, an intriguing dialogue began to develop with the beautiful woman who laid seductively on the bed. Olivia gave in to an overwhelming desire to lie down right next to her, almost touching the one she couldn't take her eyes off of. And she also couldn't figure out why, but it was as if her hands had a mind of their own. Because she knew if she didn't do all that she could to stop them, they would've been busily at work undoing and opening Diane's robe to try and grope the flesh that laid underneath it.

And that's when Olivia understood, that in the cat and mouse game she found herself in, she was most likely not going to be the victor. The best, she knew she could hope for, would be a draw.

"I just need you to be honest with me, Olivia. Did Peter Norton send you over here, yes or no?"

Whatever it was, with her lying so close to Diane on the bed, there was something that had a hold of her libido, and was driving it sky-high. Olivia's walls were cracking and she knew that it wouldn't be too long before she'd confess everything to Diane. What, she wondered, was this mysterious power that had such a powerful hold over her? And even more so, she was under the strong impression that Diane had a direct link to her thoughts. She couldn't take it anymore. With her hands shaking, they both stared into each other's eyes. And Olivia asked the question she needed an immediate answer to...