The Choctaw Witch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you doing to me?"

Before her reply, Diane purposely keeping her eyes open, brought her mouth only a breath away from Olivia's.

"Hmm, I don't think I'm doing anything at all. It must be you, doing it to yourself, my love."

As their bodies remained vulnerably close to one another's, Diane took the initial step of brushing her lips up next to Olivia's. When she also draped her left arm over her shoulder, insuring the closeness of their bodies couldn't be easily separated, Olivia didn't flinch, or try to pull herself away.

Even after twenty-some years, Olivia understood same-sex flirtation and the power it could have over her. The question before her, at that very moment, was would she reciprocate and take up the invitation of the luscious woman laying next to her on the bed? Or, would she cower and run from the desires, that she had hidden away for many years?

For Diane, the opportunity that she found herself in, at that moment, was something that she had wanted for longer than a short while. From the first time she had had the conversation with Olivia at the church, she was confident there'd been a mutual attraction between the two of them. And to finally be there, with Olivia on the bed next to her...Diane wasn't surprised to feel the moistness welling up between her legs.

As their lips merged and melded together, the first sensation both of them enjoyed was the sweet taste of each other's flesh. With either of them not wanting the kiss to end too soon, Olivia and Diane opened their mouths simultaneously as their tongues danced and savored the sensations of the other's.

Suddenly recalling a kiss from the not-too-distant past, Olivia started putting two and two together and came up with an immediate realization. Finding it difficult to pull away, but almost alarmed at the revelation, she elatedly told Diane...

"Holy fuck, it is you! I just knew it had to be you, Margaret. I could tell by how you kissed me. But what I want to know is, how'd you pull this off, and does the rest of you look as good as your face does?"

As if they were now old friends that had been separated for too long, the guest started trying to run her unbridled fingers underneath her hostess' robe. Welcoming the explorative hands being attended to her, there wasn't any effort to try to impede the progress of Olivia, as she gradually opened Diane's robe, revealing her soft, enchanting, and naked flesh.

Gazing on Diane's nudity, caused Olivia to become even more excited, as her fingers went busily to work pushing the robe off from her lover's body. Because she was so enthralled with laying on the bed with the beautiful alluring woman, she found that she was having some difficulty in breathing. Even though she was working harder to draw air into her lungs at that moment, Olivia returned to open-mouth kissing Diane. And also found herself running her hand up and down the side of her exposed leg.

Once Olivia had removed Diane's robe, of course it was only natural for it to be reciprocal between the two of them. Finally finding themselves naked, the two ladies happily enlisted using their tongues to lick and taste each other's bodies, basking in the pleasure of what they were doing.

Even though she found it had been over twenty years since she had enjoyed any kind of sapphic intimacy, Olivia decided that day, she wasn't going to allow any opportunities to pass her by. Not like what happened before when Margaret had been at her house, and she'd foolishly turned down the offer given her.

She knew it was her own fear that had stood in the way of what they could've done together. But, being with Diane, or Margaret, it didn't really matter; whatever name she was using, all that mattered to Olivia was that her spirit had the chance to run free with someone who wanted her in the same way, and just as much so.

And with her not having tasted of another woman's pussy in such a long time, she found it all came back to her quite naturally. After all, how hard was it to do something that you wanted done back to you in return?

She found Diane to be a very accommodating lover. Having her legs spread wide, allowing Olivia's tongue to sink deep into the folds of her vagina, it was something she definitely found enjoyable, even after all that time.

As Diane kept being gratified by the gorgeous redhead's probing tongue, without totally understanding why, some unseen internal force made her raise her naked body until she came to a squatting position, orienting herself reverse cowgirl overtop of Olivia's face and mouth.

"Ahh, Diane that's so stinkin' hot baby...I always used to love it this way."

With Olivia hardly missing a beat, her continued licking motions, brought an abundance of pleasures to Diane.

"Yesss, yes Olivia. Mmmmm, don't stop doing that. Ohhh baby...don't fucking stop."

Remaining positioned where she was, squatting over Olivia's mouth Diane rocked and twisted her sensitive kitty for about the next minute. As she welcomed the satisfying licks of her lover, Diane returned the favor by plunging her fingers into Olivia's pussy all the while she held herself over her lover's face.

As Diane did her best to continue riding Olivia's face, she soon became overcome by a very gratifying orgasm that resulted in her expelling a noticeable amount of a soft but sweet tasting jellied type substance into her lover's mouth. And as that happened, Olivia heard Diane begin speaking a strange sounding chant of some sort...

"Keetitchitaw...

"Sommlymoocka...

"Naiophitus...

"Phidgetus...

"Ammalocootchis!!

"Olivia, drink of my ambrosial nectar and accept this consecrated offering from my body."

Almost instinctively, Diane became aware that Eliza's spell was somehow working its magic through the elixir type substance that had spewed out of pussy, and entered into Olivia's mouth.

Exactly what it was, she couldn't quite put her finger on it. But as best as she could guess, because of the mysterious chant she had replicated from god knew where, along with what had come out of her, she knew she had become the vessel that transferred the spell of Cum Lust. And when that took place, Diane knew she was the alpha, and Olivia the beta.

As Olivia finished up, still in the process of drinking down the substance that had flowed out from between Diane's legs, she did everything she could to get as much of it as she could swallow.

With only a short interval of time between Diane receiving oral sex from Olivia, and what had just taken place, the two picked up basically where they had left off only moments before that.

"Don't you see baby, I knew there was heat between us that day when I came by your house. Oh yeah, lick my cunt Olivia...ungggghhh!!"

After all of her sexual nectar had been passed to Olivia, Diane returned to lying back down on the bed. Spreading her lover's legs open, Olivia brought her face to Diane's pussy, and while licking between her labia, asked her...

"Does this feel good, honey? If I wouldn't have been so stupid, this is what we could've been doing that day when you came to visit me."

"Ooooh yes it's really good, don't stop, Liv. Can I call you Liv?"

"Sure. But right now, I'm not really sure what I should call you. Margaret's all I've ever known you as. But now, you're telling me it's Diane. Oh crap, I'm just really confused honey."

"It's a long story, but then again, it isn't. But hey, if you want, why don't you just call me Di? That works for me."

"Okay, Di. My mother used to call me Liv. But that was years ago. Before she...died."

The sadness in Olivia's voice caught Diane's notice when she mentioned her mother. So she raised up from her prone position and brought her mouth to hers for another lover's kiss...

"I really want you to tell me about it real soon. But as much as I hate to bring it up, we've still got the elephant in the room, dear. I need you to tell me about why Peter sent you over here."

"Well, you see it's about..."

"Wait, Liv. Do you mind if Tom and Vera come in and listen to what you've got to say, too?"

"Yeah, I guess that would be okay."

"Guys. She says it's okay that you come in."

And with that, the door almost immediately burst open with both Tom and Vera standing there as naked as both Olivia and Diane were.

"Uh, while you two were having your session in here, V and I were...well you probably don't need to be told what we were doing...out there."

As the four of them began uninhibitedly laughing, it helped to alleviate any leftover tension that might've still been in the air since Olivia's arrival.

"Okay. Liv, here, is going to tell us about Peter, and what he's wanting her to do."

"Yeah, he's wanting me to check on you guys, and find out what exactly happened that Vera doesn't want to be with him anymore. But hey, I've decided this, and I want the three of you to know that I'm not going to do jack-shit for him."

Even though he was aware because of his mother, Olivia had just come under the influence of Cum Lust, Tom spoke up..."Olivia, how do we know that to really be the case?"

"I'd rather you all call me Liv. And it's true, Tom. You can know I'm not going to reveal anything that I see here."

Vera was the next one to say something..."What exactly do you think you believe you're seeing here that you can't reveal...Liv?"

"Hmm, let's see now. It was just last week, that I was talking to Margaret Brewer. She'd come over to visit at my house. She had to be in her mid-to-late forties, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. And now...here's Diane, who doesn't appear to be any older than twenty-five...if that? But, you know what? They're the exact same person...except, they're not. At least, they don't appear to be.

"And you Vera, let's take your situation into account, shall we? Not that long ago, you were an upright, and yeah, a really uptight member of Peter's church. But something happened to you, and now you're saying you're not going to marry him, and pretty much everything about your demeanor has changed. Not only that, but you're hanging with people you never did before this change happened to you. Now, mind you, I'm not saying that you hanging with Tom and Diane, or Margaret is wrong or bad...but it's just not something that the old Vera Ellen Preston, that I knew, would have done."

"And let's take me for example, too. After coming here today, and being back here with...Diane, I felt something happening to me as her and I were..."

"We were having oral sex, Liv. You were eating my pussy...and I gotta say, I was loving it when..."

"You flowed into her. And now, she is experiencing...the change. Olivia is encountering freedom. Your bodily fluids contained the enchanted elixir she needs for that to take place."

Vera seemed somewhat shaken hearing the Voice again. "Wow, that still kinda gives me the shivers hearing it talk like it does. And you guys heard it too, right?"

Olivia only looked quizzically after hearing Vera's comment.

Tom and Diane both nodded their heads. Yes, both had heard it and let Vera know they did.

"Well, I guess it's not going to be just me anymore. You've got your own version of Cum Lust happening, Diane."

*****

As Olivia stood totally naked in Diane's bedroom, she knew the recent things that had happened to her were thrilling but also life-changing as well. She was hoping that Tom, Diane and Vera wouldn't only acknowledge her, but also accept her friendship that she so badly wanted to have with each of them.

"I really hope you guys will believe me. Because there isn't any way that I want to have anything to do with Peter now. It's like a light bulb's been switched on inside me and, and, wow, I'm finally seeing Peter Norton for what and who he really is. Is this fucked up, or what?"

Tom answered her..."No, Olivia, this isn't 'fucked up'. And for what it's worth, we do believe you. There's things that have happened with each of us, and hopefully, if you keep hanging around, I'm sure those things will be revealed to you. But for now, I'd just like to see you brought up to speed slowly. There's no need, in my opinion, to throw too much at you, too soon."

Maybe it was because of the relaxed atmosphere that had taken over, there in the house, but at first Tom wondered why Olivia had been staring at him, and even at Vera, too. That's when he realized that he and she were totally naked and Olivia didn't seem to want to take her eyes off either of them.

He guessed that even though Olivia and Diane had stripped each other's clothes off and been making love on the bed, seeing two more people walking in the room, who were also undressed definitely caught her attention.

"Oh, I guess I'm gawking aren't I? I hope I don't come across as rude by doing that, Tom. It's just that, well, truthfully, I'm not quite sure what to make of all this here."

"To be fair, it looks like you didn't know quite what to expect. Just so you know, Olivia, we all try to get along. We know the world can be a really unfriendly place, so we're just trying to have a place, where we don't have to worry about peaceful coexistence. You understand what I'm wanting to say, don't you?"

"Tom, most of my life has been filled with toxic bullshit. And I've probably been a carrier of it, myself. But in all honesty, I'm needing to be in a place like this. With friends I can trust...and who can trust me. I hope you don't mind if I hang out here for a while."

"It's Diane's house, so I don't legally get a say of who stays or who goes, but mom...er...Diane definitely takes my opinions into account for the decisions she makes."

"And may I ask what your opinion is of me? I'm thankful that you believe me, as far as Peter's concerned. But, is there anything else, as far as what you think of me? I will tell you, I find you very handsome, Tom, and my staring at you is probably giving that away, isn't it?"

Olivia's honesty gave Tom chills that ran down his spine. It had been a long time since he'd run into a woman as the one he was talking with there in his mother's bedroom. There wasn't any doubt that he found Olivia very alluring and sexually tempting.

But it was the way her eyes seemed to pierce his soul, as she talked to him. And even though they were both quite naked as they had their chat, he had to admit, he was wondering, if she would allow him to take her to bed, if he asked her to? But because she was his mother's friend, he wanted to do the right thing and check with Diane first.

But unbeknownst to him, the lady he was interested in seducing, was just as interested in him, as well. As she could tell that he was absorbed in her, Olivia wondered if it wasn't better if she just came out and asked her question point blank?

"Tom, I hope I'm not stepping out of line, but do you mind if I ask if you're interested in making love to me?"

As he was caught unawares by her extremely candid question, he almost did a double-take on what she had more or less offered him.

"What was that, Olivia?"

Fastening her seductive eyes on him, Olivia leaned into Tom and brought her hand to his semi-erect cock, and began lightly stroking it.

"Oh, Tom, we don't need to be coy with each other, do we? What I'm wanting to know is, would you like to fuck?"

Her question, also overheard by Diane and Vera made both of them turn their heads to that particular conversation, and begin listening in.

"I've got to check with my accomplices first, Olivia. The three of us have forged what we've found is a really great partnership. And besides that, you're here right now with us because of your relationship with my mother, so there's that to consider."

Diane spoke to both Tom and Olivia..."He's old enough to know what he wants, and who he wants. Liv, if you and Tom want to fuck, I'm certainly not planning on getting in the way. But, if the two of you don't mind, I'd like Vera and I to be able to watch you do it. Especially if you're going to fuck in my room."

As Tom started prodding Olivia towards his mother's bed, the realization that as she and Tom were about to fuck, it would take place in front of two other people sent a chill down her spine. The last time she'd done something like that was when it was with her mother and John.

So here in this place—knowing that Diane and Vera would be watching, made her pussy more wet than it'd been in a very long time.

When he instinctively began running his hands over Olivia's legs, she happily gave herself over to allowing him to do whatever he wanted to her. She just had a gut feeling that her best bet was to trust him and put herself under his total control. After all, the basics of a man and woman mutually joining their bodies for sexual intercourse required cooperation, did it not?

Unable to stop gazing into his eyes, Olivia saw him return his virile ogling back to her, as he finally had her legs apart. And she could tell he was preparing to use his tongue, to bring it to the folds of her pussy, something she loved almost more than anything else in life.

*****

Olivia could hardly believe it. It hadn't been one, but two times that day when she had two different men eat her pussy. And each of them seemed to almost outdo the other in their cunnilingus skills.

But as far as she was concerned, once she accepted his cock between her spread legs, and they began fucking, there wasn't even a competition to who was the one most qualified in making love to her. Tom Brewer was definitely head and shoulders higher than Peter Norton when it came to that.

The way he graciously used his body to service hers. To please and pleasure her far outweighed anything that Peter had ever done. His manners towards her, and the way she felt more like a lady as his cock worked itself inside her made all the difference in the world as far as she was concerned. Also, Tom was so gentle and thoughtful in his treatment to her.

Even as she laid underneath him, giving her own body to please and pleasure him, she realized his love-making had been even better than how her husband had ever done for her, before what happened to him.

As the two of them mated and coupled, while the two other women in the room witnessed it all take place, the pleasure coursing through Olivia gave her the push to let her lover know how good he was making it for her...

"Oh Tom, I've never had anybody fuck me as good as you are right now baby!!

"Mmmm, fuck me...fuck my pussy with that sweet cock honey. Oh...dear gawd...fuck me good, fuck me good Tom, ohhhhhh."

With her not only aroused because of what his cock was doing for her, but also because of the exhibition she and Tom were giving Diane and Vera. So when he brought his mouth to her breasts, both women watched, as he licked and gave particular attention to her nipples.

As he suckled, first the left, then the right, both nipples, because of the stimulation he gave them, only made them more stiff and engorged than they already had been. As he noticed her excitement as he did that, he kept his mouth anxiously working at her buoyant breasts. Paying attention to them as a baby would, but with the passion of a man, intent on giving his absolute best unbridled affections and love to his lady.

"Oh Tommmm...I like that, honey. You've got a wicked tongue, and it's absolutely turning me 'the fuck' on, how you're using it on my tits."

As he and Olivia continued to brazenly fuck in front of his mother and Vera, his thrusts into the pussy blanketed by her red pubic hair hadn't abated in the least as well.

His attention to her breasts hadn't halted either. While Tom was working both his stiff shaft into her cunt, his lips and tongue hovered over her bounteous bosoms. Alternating from licking all over her tit-flesh to again sucking heartily on her nipples.