The Choctaw Witch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, nothing particular going on here right now, Liv. Mom headed out for some errands she needed to run. And it's just V and I here right now. All alone...with uh, nothing to do."

"Oh, I must've caught you guys before you started fucking, huh?

"Hey, if you need me to, I can take off...I don't want to disturb..."

That's when Vera walked naked into the living room where Tom and Olivia were talking.

"Nonsense, Olivia, you don't need to leave. Matter of fact, I think it'd be fun to have you with us. You know what they say...'the more...the merrier.'"

"Well, if Tom doesn't seem to mind...I could stay...for a while, anyway."

Even while Olivia was still talking, Tom and Vera approached her and began undressing her, one item of clothing at a time.

As the three of them started into their lovemaking, they became oblivious to anything else besides right at that moment getting to enjoy a wonderful three-way sex-spectacular time together.

**********

And that's how it was that particular day. The day after Peter had asked Olivia to go spy on The Brewers, and his Vera. Who, he knew, wasn't his anymore. And that's what brought him to stealthily approach Margaret Brewer's house, and stand as quietly as he knew how, outside the living room window.

Even though their window shade was closed, so nothing could be seen what was going on inside the house, that didn't mean that the device he'd brought with him couldn't eavesdrop in on what was happening and being said inside it.

He'd bought it from one of those online stores that sold those kind of things. Just insert batteries, attach the micro-sized microphone to the window and ta-da, you could hear just about any conversation that you wanted. And, if someone thought it necessary, they could also record that conversation if that's what they felt inclined to do.

**********

Tom, Vera, and Olivia's three way sexual encounter was coming along nicely. As Tom laid fully elongated on the couch, Vera was riding his cock, and Olivia's open legs straddled his face. The two ladies who had just the day before consecrated their relationship, were making even greater strides in making sure that the friendship they initiated, became even meaningful.

As they were both on top of Tom, they were also facing each other, and even with Tom pumping his cock into Vera, and licking Olivia's pussy, they were able to carry on some smooching, as well. Successfully wrapping their arms around one another, while Tom was underneath them, the kisses carried on.

The audio that Peter was picking up was at best...spotty. And the dialogue that the three of them were speaking didn't make a whole lot of sense to him, either. It was because he couldn't see inside as to what was exactly taking place, the sounds his device was picking up didn't help him fully comprehend what the three of them were involved in at the time.

After a few more minutes, it was Tom's phone that started ringing in the pocket of his pants that were laying on the living room floor. At first he wasn't going to answer it, but then he recognized the specific ring was that of his mother's phone. As it was her calling him, he did his best to answer it before he figured she would hang up.

"Hey, Diane, what's up?"

"Honey, the neighbor just called me. Evidently there's somebody just outside the house, there at the window right next to the living room. Do you know anything about that?"

As soon as he realized there could be someone standing right outside, Tom began speaking in a hushed voice over the phone.

"Right now, we're in the living room. Olivia's here, too. If you want to stay on the line, I'm going to go out the back door and see if I can see who's out there."

"Well, be careful, honey, this doesn't sound good. And I've got a feeling I know who it is."

"Yeah, me too. Hang on..."

Tom, quickly throwing on his discarded pair of pants, and still speaking quietly, informed Vera and Olivia what he was going to do. He told them to keep talking while he went out the back door to try to see exactly what was going on, and see if there really was an intruder.

Once he was outside, he found it wasn't difficult to sneak up on Peter. Because he was so interested in why it had suddenly gotten silent behind the window where he was standing, he didn't notice or hear Tom as he came up behind him.

Relying again on his Marines training, Tom was able to apprehend Peter. He quickly, as well as silently, was able to bring him into the house without too much of a struggle. He didn't want to alarm the neighbors, or bring much notice from them as to what he was doing.

Once he had Peter securely apprehended, and into the house, Tom knew it wouldn't be long and their 'guest' was going to be quite perturbed about being involuntary apprehended.

"What's this all about? Don't you know that I can have you arrested for kidnapping me??"

"Yeah, and don't you know it's illegal to creep around outside of someone's home like you were doing? Not to mention you were trespassing, Peter."

Up to that time, it had been just Tom and Peter talking after he had been brought into the house. After Tom had put his pants on, and then went outside, Vera and Olivia, still both naked, had gone into Tom's bedroom to wait and see what might happen if Tom ran into some kind of dangerous stranger outside.

"Okay girls, it's safe to come out now. You've got nothing to worry about. Our 'guest' has been restrained."

Peter's eyes just about popped out of his head when he saw both Olivia, and his precious Vera come into the living room, with both of them completely standing in front of him, in the nude.

*****

"Well I'm glad you were able to restrain our 'visitor', Tom."

"Vera Ellen, I can't believe you're going this far with these people. Whatever they've done to you, I promise I can help to undo it. They've clouded your mind somehow, but I promise I'll make these assholes pay. I promise I will."

As his eyes kept up their intense staring, not just at Vera's very alluring naked body, but Olivia's, too; he could tell they were both smiling at the handcuffs that Tom had placed around his wrists.

"Oh you must think this is funny, me being locked up like this. Well, I'm going to have the last laugh after I bring the cops back here and tell them what's been going on.

"And you, Olivia, what a fucking turncoat you've turned out to be. After all I've done for you, and how I've helped you, now you turn on me, too. I swear to God, you'll regret the day that you tried to pull one over on the Right Reverend Peter Norton, I'll tell you that."

Olivia walked right up to Peter and told him...

"Shut the fuck up you cheap piece of shit. You've never done anything for anyone in your whole despicable and worthless life. And even if you did, I'm sure it was only for self-serving reasons, if and when you did it. So don't try and preach to any of us with your stupid bullshit. Save that for the people who still believe in you."

Just about that same time is when Diane walked into her house, as she had just gotten home from running her errands and taking care of the things she needed to do that day.

"So, I can see you were able to get him inside, huh? Do you think anyone saw you bring him in here?"

"As far as I know, nobody saw anything. I guess if we get a knock on the door from the cops, then we'll know somebody called them. But as of yet, it looks like no one's the wiser."

"Well, you can't keep me here indefinitely. And I don't think you're stupid enough to kill me."

"True to both points, Peter, but I can't allow you to fuck up our lives either. And I've got friends from my old days that still owe me a favor, or two. So don't tell me what I can't do. Because if you knew what I was capable of, you'd probably shit your pants just understanding the options available to me right now, asshole."

As Peter sat there with the handcuffs securely fastened to his wrists, he almost wished that there were blinders over his eyes as well. It was almost shocking, even to the likes of him, how bold his former fiancée was as she uninhibitedly paraded herself inside Margaret Brewer's home, totally naked.

When he'd first met her a few years before that, he recognized immediately how beautiful a woman she was. And it didn't take much imagination to know how much of a bombshell she had to be under the frumpy-styled clothes she wore at that time.

But now, sitting restrained as he was, it was painful to him seeing how alluring his ex-fiancee truly was, knowing that she'd never be his. Vera Ellen Preston's gorgeous naked body wouldn't ever lay next to his. And he'd most likely never have the pleasure of having his hands roam over those beautiful breasts of hers, or be able to jam his cock into that fantastic pussy she openly displayed to him, either.

As the anger started swelling in him again, that's when he noticed his Vera whisper in that Tom guy's ear, and then watched the two of them leave the room together.

*****

"Look, Tom, I don't think we've got any other options as far as what to do with Peter. He's right, we know we can't kill him, although I'm very tempted to ask you to do it. And we really are going to have to let him go...sooner than later, we both know that.

"So, I don't think there's anything else we can do. Not that I think my idea's what I'm really wanting to do, but we just don't have any other alternatives, do we?"

"To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure if what you want to do is going to work, but I guess I'm willing to give it a try. But, if for some reason it doesn't work, then it looks like we're going to have to go to plan B. And frankly, the idea of that, scares the living shit out of me.

"All right, V, I'll let Diane and Olivia know what's going to happen. And frankly, without their full cooperation your plan's not going to work anyway. And I can't help but think it's funny how what you're going to do is coming back full circle, as well."

Once they got back into the living room, Peter noticed Tom taking a few moments and whispering into Diane's ear, and then into Olivia's. With the other sounds going on around them, he wasn't able to understand what it was he said to the other two women. Something that Peter found perplexing was when Tom had whispered into the women's ears, they both smiled and nodded their heads after hearing what it was he told them.

As he then saw Tom and Vera leave the room again, that's when Diane and Olivia came up and started talking to him.

"Tom just told us that he plans on letting you go in a little while, Peter. But first, Liv and I are going to...entertain you for a bit."

After she'd told him that, Peter watched in a near state of shock, as Diane Brewer began slipping out of her clothes until she as well, stood in front of him as naked as the other two women were. And as she allowed his eyes to roam over her gorgeous breasts and even down lower, she said one more thing to him.

"Oh, but I guess I better tell you this. Tom says it depends on how well you cooperate with us is how soon he'll let you go. So, we'd suggest that you don't give us a hard time, and we can expedite your departure from here, capisci?"

As she thought about using the word 'hard,' Diane began enticingly shaking her naked tits in front of the preacher man.

"Oh sorry, I guess looking at my girls bouncing in your face is probably giving you your own 'hard' time too, huh?"

"You say your name's Diane? But there's so much resemblance between you and Margaret. And, I'm not even sure if I can trust you to do what you're saying you'll do."

And right then Diane brought herself right up to his face and laid a giant kiss on Peter's mouth. She also then slightly rose up and semi-aggressively rubbed her bare breasts up against his face.

Returning her mouth to Peter's, her kisses to him became even greater in intensity. As she could tell he was becoming more interested in her attention to him, she once again brought her breast to his mouth. Feeding him one of her nipples along his lips, and then the other. She could tell, it wasn't going to take much to get him aroused.

As Diane backed away from Peter, that was when Olivia moved herself into the same position that her friend had just been in. As she began kissing Peter, she spoke to him...

"Okay, you son of a bitch, I already know what a great kisser you are, so this isn't going to be too hard for me. I think. But we're just trying to get you to see how good it can be if we're all on the same side. Instead of working against each other, isn't it better if we stay on friendlier terms, hmmm?"

As it was with Diane, so it was with Olivia. After smacking lips with Peter, she also brought her bountiful breasts up to his mouth for him to suck on them. And he didn't disappoint her with the attention that he gave her nipples, and even the valley between her tits. He was licking there as well. If nothing else, she knew Peter was a boob man too, and rarely had let her down whenever she had copulated with him in the past.

Meanwhile, in Tom's bedroom, Vera was kneeling on the floor, performing the act of fellatio, giving him a very pleasurable blowjob.

*****

As Diane and Olivia both alternated between the two of them, Peter's increasing sexual desire became apparent to both of them. Diane had even been bold enough to stand up next to Peter's mouth and gave him the opportunity to lick the fur-covered slit between her legs. After a few minutes of that, he was fully into it, doing his best at running his tongue into her exposed vagina.

"This doesn't seem fair, you want me to eat your pussy, Diane, but as of yet, you haven't tried to suck my cock."

Doing her best to do what Tom and Vera asked her and Olivia to do, Diane was trying not to show her anger. Here she was with the guy she'd heard preach about the sins of oral sex, but as soon as he had the chance, he was all in to licking her pussy, as well as wanting to get his cock sucked.

But she knew this wasn't going to be the time or place for her to tell him exactly what she thought of him, and his wayward teachings, Diane just kept up what it was she was trying to do. And that was to do whatever was needed to sexually arouse Peter and to get him ready for what was hopefully going to be happening in the next few minutes.

"Hey lover, Liv and I are just trying to make you feel at home here. Is there something about my tits that are a turnoff to you?"

"Oh HELLLLLL no, Diane. I think you've got one of the finest set of knockers that I've ever come across. But even as fine as you, and my pal Olivia here is, neither one of you can compare to how gorgeous my Vera Ellen is."

"Diane and I are not going to try and argue with you, Peter, and you might just be surprised here in a few minutes."

Doing her best to speak as loudly as she could, so Tom and Vera could hear her in the bedroom, Olivia made sure her voice could be heard as far away as Tom's bedroom.

"YEAH, IT JUST MIGHT BE HERE IN A FEW MINUTES THAT YOU'LL SEE YOUR VERA ELLEN COME OUT HERE AND MAKE AN APPEARANCE, JUST FOR YOU, PETER. SHE JUST MIGHT COME OUT...AND SAY HI!!"

**********

As Tom and Vera were in his bedroom, he was still in the process of receiving a very gratifying suck job from her. One that he didn't want to have to end too soon. But, both of them knew that the two other ladies out there could only 'entertain' Peter for so long before he'd catch on that there was something awry.

"Vera, we need to get back out there ASAP. The girls are counting on us...and I know the holdup is probably me, but dang, your cock sucking's only getting better and better, my love."

"Tom, I know you've told me that with Eliza's spell, you're able to last longer before you cum, but we've got to find some way to hurry this along somehow...And I think I've got an idea that'll help."

As she rose up from kneeling on the floor, Vera brought herself over to Tom's bed and laid down, with her tummy facing the bed, and her rear end alluringly sticking up for Tom's eyes to lustfully gaze on.

"Here, let's try this a different way. I want you to fuck me here on your bed. And then when you've got me wet enough, I want to you pull your cock out of my pussy, and fuck me in the ass, Tom. Just like you did to Diane. I guess I should tell you when we watched you guys doing that, I was a little jealous. I wanted to have you do that to me, too. And now, it looks as if I might get my chance."

Without saying a word, or questioning her judgment, Tom mounted Vera as she lay face down on the bed, using his cock to find her wet cunt, and bring it into her.

After only a few moments of them coupling in that way, Vera directed him to switch holes and begin sodomizing her.

"Okay, Tom, now we need you to fuck my ass, honey. I'm thinking that the extra stimulation to you's going to make you cum faster than if you fuck my pussy."

It took a little more time and effort for him to place his hard prick in Vera's back door, but after a few tries, and with his shaft sunk into her, Vera was already turned-on by the fullness of having Tom's cock filling her rectum.

"Yeah, Tom, take it slow, baby, but don't stop moving inside me. Uh huh, that's it, keep fucking my ass, honey. You're doing it sooo good. Ooooohhhh, fuck me with that nice cock of yours, up your Vera's asshole, baby!! But just remember where you're going to have to cum. Ooooh fuucckk baby, that's such a nice feeling, so full. Yeahhhhhh, fuck my ass, Tommy. Now I know how good you made your momma feel when you did this to her."

As their anal coupling continued, and he felt the tingle begin, he knew Vera was right. This was definitely a better way to get him to ejaculate faster. And oh wow, the pleasure for him was just about indescribable.

When she humped up her ass, giving him better access to her, Tom took full advantage as he began plunging his hard penis until it reached her bowels. Again and again, he kept that up until he knew for sure that his climax was only seconds away from happening.

"Okay, V, here it comes, I'm ready to shoot..."

Instinctively, Vera, as soon as Tom pulled out of her ass, rolled over on her back. As he brought his stiff staff to her face, she opened herself to him, allowing him to place his cock in her mouth, spewing his warm, creamy load of jizz into it.

As she took Tom's erupting cock between her lips, they slightly moved back and forth massaging his glans as spurt after spurt of his jizz gushed into her mouth. The sensation of feeling his throbbing penis inside her mouth, almost brought Vera to her own orgasm.

"Oh, baby, it feels so good...cumming in your mouth...oh God, that's nice...yeahhhh."

Once he'd regained composure from his orgasm, Tom got up off the bed. Taking Vera's hand, he led his naked paramour back into the living room where Olivia and Diane quite naked as well, were patiently still doing all they could to keep Peter occupied.

As soon as he saw Vera approaching him, his eyes lit up with excitement.

"Honey, they've been telling me that you were going to come out and talk to me. I'm ready to get out of here, but they said you had to be the one to let me go. Are you going to tell them to undo these stupid handcuffs, Vera Ellen, please?"

When his still-quite-naked ex-girlfriend stood silently in front of him, it was apparent that Peter looked to be getting a little nervous about her not talking to him.

"Honey, aren't you going to say anything to me? C'mon, Vera Ellen, I just need to hear it from you, so that I can get out of here."

With both Diane and Olivia getting out of her way, Vera lovingly sat herself down on her ex-fiancee's lap. Gazing directly into his eyes, placing her hands around his head and neck, she began slowly drawing her face closer to his. And then when their lips were barely three inches apart, she made the final move to when their faces touched.