The Choctaw Witch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping her lips connected to his, Peter slowly began kissing her, and her kissing him back in return. She had hoped that what Diane and Olivia had done to him, had aroused him enough so that it wouldn't take much for him to want to kiss her. Thankfully, she found him in a very ready state to want to do just that.

With her hands still bound around his neck, their smooches became even stronger and she could tell he was ready for what she was going to do. With their lips forcibly locked together as their open-mouthed kiss started, Vera began pushing with her tongue, Tom's saved ejaculate, into Peter's mouth. It was her plan that she had talked Tom into, to get Peter to stop his stalking of her, and to maybe bring him into Tom's control, as well.

They were all hoping that Peter could be brought into Cum Lust, and it was right there that they would find out if their plan was going to work...or not.

*****

He wondered what it was that Vera had in her mouth when she'd brought her lips to his. As he finally found the chance to show her how much he wanted her by the kiss they were able to share; she had something in her mouth that it seemed she was trying to put into his.

And yes, a good amount of it had been passed through, and he found it impossible not to swallow it. But why, he wondered, was she doing that? And then, even while their lips were still connected, Peter started feeling lightheaded and had a funny feeling in his stomach, and all throughout his whole body, too.

"Vera Ellen, what? What's happening, honey, why'd you do that? And what exactly was that that you put into my mouth? Ughh, I'm feeling really strange right now. Can you tell me what's going on?"

"Sure I will, Peter. But first can you tell me why you're here right now, and what happened earlier?"

"Wow, that's strange, I'm not really sure. But hey, all of you are naked, and I'm the only one that's not. And I can't believe how good you look in the nude, Vera Ellen. What exactly the fuck IS going on, can somebody here tell me? Tom, can you tell me, I'm so confused right now. And why are these handcuffs on me?"

"Sure buddy, I'll tell you. We were having a little contest, and you said that you'd be able to do like a Houdini thing. Y'know, escape from a pair of handcuffs if I put you in them. But it looks as if I've won the bet. So now, you gotta pay up that twenty bucks that you said you would."

"Oh wow, I can't seem to remember that. But if you say that's what happened, it must be true. I mean, why would one of my best friends lie to me, right?"

**********

Once they were assured that there was no longer a viable threat from Peter, they sent him on his way. None of them were really sure what would happen, but for the time being, they felt pretty secure that nothing bad would.

When the four of them sat down together for dinner, they enjoyed something that Diane had managed to fix up rather quickly. And then, after that they retired to the living room for an early evening eye-opening conversation.

**********

Diane was the one who started out talking...

"I'm not certain if any of you know, but because of my age shift, I wasn't quite sure as to how that was really affecting my body, and what it held for me in the future. So I found a doctor who specializes in DNA research here locally. Without telling them more than I had to, they were willing to do some studies on me, and found that I do have the body of a person that's about twenty-four years old. And as far as they can tell, I am perfectly healthy, as well."

When the other three heard her tell them that, they were all letting her know how happy they were at the good news.

"And there's one more thing that I guess I should let you know what they found."

"Mom, what did they find? Is everything okay? What's going on? You gotta tell us?"

"Okay, I'm glad we're all sitting down...because they found...that I'm pregnant. And even at this early stage, they think it's twins.

"Tom, I'm going to have your baby, or most likely...your babies!! How ready do you think you are to become a daddy??"

End of part three...