All Comments on 'The Choice - Last Chance'

by melairkalana

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Mean!!!!!!!

So Mean it took a lot away from the story. Good luck on future stories.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 13 years ago
LOVE IT

Mel

Perfect, I love it. PLEASE keep that slutty mind of yours working and writing. Hard as ever, just holding back. You really write well, clean no typos, good use of language, well thought out story, took the lady from a slut to a SLUT and with aplomb. Go girl and make me hard again

Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really?

"This husband needs killing along with his whore wife"

The other Anonymous needs to get a life. This is fantasy, not reality, no matter how much you wish that something like this will happen in your own sad and lonely world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That was so hot!!!

The spanking, the exhibitionism, the inserted remoote controlled vibrators were fabulous. Your writing makes me squirm in my seat. I swear, I had to play with myself because I just couldn't help it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sick Bitch

This is the first of this type of story I have read and last. If there were an ounce of love between these two they could never treat each other this way. If any of you dipshit readers actually like this stuff just put a bullet in your head please. It will help the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree

Yes, Anonymous #2 really does need to get a life. After reading some of this, it is clear what the storyline is about. So, do what I would have done - if you get into a story halfway but decide it is definitely not your taste, just exit. DON'T comment. just exit !

A fabulous story. I loved the ending. What a punchline !!

melairkalanamelairkalanaabout 13 years agoAuthor
Writer

As the writer of this story I can tell you it is all fantasy. As a female writer, I am aware that this subject is very sensitive. However, I selected the category very carefully. If you don't want to read stories of this nature, go somewhere else and enjoy the type of fantasy you like.

I deleted a comment saying I should 'die horribly and slowly' for writing things like this. However, by your statement alone we can see who is in more need of help. Me who writes words about imaginary characters, or the person who makes disturbing threats against a real person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome Series

Thanks so much for this series. Keep it up!

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 12 years ago
Who says a couple who love each other wouldn't do this?

Whoever said people who love each other wouldn't do what was done in this story must have led a sheltered life. It is way more common than you can imagine. I personally know a woman and her slave who live exactly like this. I allowed my friend to use my satellite phone access to call her slave in Chicago from the middle of the Gulf of Mexico to make sure she was dressed the way she was told to dress and was following a very complicated list of rules. The slave was then told to talk to me.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More idiotic is impossible!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable what a crap that author can write!!!

auhunter04auhunter04over 7 years ago

there is one more section

wasted too much time reading this

it would make a dog off a gut wagon puke

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Most pathetic and miserable specimens of manhood...your precious male leads Luke and his best friend Parker utterly suck!! your story idea and imagination sucks way more!! ;))you seriously need strongest and intensive psychiatric treatment!!;))

really!! how can the unthinkably humiliated wife Melissa leave sickfuck husband Luke?! ;)) the writer heavily gets off on sickest fucks like Luke and Parker....the story as if entirely being for Luke,of Luke and by Luke..the husband, who, is all the world's sickest fucks rolled into one!!;)) and what a waste of a beautiful educated female Melissa,as Luke and Parker are only suitable for cheapest,much used,sexual disease infested,habitual whores!! never family women for wives!! ;))

and after offering her the post of CEO,at the end after humiliating her all the way to te office( what utter pretence!!)....he gives her a loving sickfucking proposition to be open to humiliations and being lent out to other men for him...socially of course posing as his wife!! ;))( this being the writer's version of spicing up Melissa's boring sex life!!)and Melissa all gushy mushy on this sick thing...er....Luke,accepts the humiliation marathon...er proposal!! ;))

author Melairkalana!! dunno if youre a man or woman.....or something in between the two,which i think might be correct...;))(going by your male leads being such pathetic and miserable specimens of manhood!!).....Both your precious male leads,your whole story and your imagination utterly sucks!! ;))teaching a wife a lesson for cheating is no excuse for all this!!!you seriously need most intensive and strongest psychiatric treatment!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good or really Bad??

I read every word. I think the basic concept of punishment for cheating was a good one, but you really went off the rails. My hubby and I lived "the lifestyle" for years, only to stop after taking in a grandbaby to raise. The process at the cabin was a good read. Enjoyed it very much.

However, when he escalated to giving her to his friend, strapping in order to leave marks, being totally cruel 24 / 7; you lost me. Punishment has a purpose and a time limit. Becoming a dominant does not mean PAIN all the time. You lost me when it went on for weeks. She should have told him she would leave after the offer in his office if he couldn't dial it back and allow love to return to the relationship.

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

I made no comment on the first two, but thank you so very much for these three stories! Excellently rendered, and using all of the harshest punishments I've ever read on Literotica. The only thing I might have added would be to torture her bound tits by inserting medical needles through her engorged nipples... and maybe some hot candle wax being dripped across her bruised and welted ass and pussy. But I'm probably a much nastier Master than you would ever want to meet! ;) Twisted Blessings@ And keep writing!

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Goes thru all that and tells her he’s going to share her sexually with other men, really????

What’s the point of the story???

Doing what he’s doing there is NO point to the story.

It’s become a load of shit!!!!

Scores 1/5

MattKesterMattKesterabout 1 month ago

Yeah, you lost me. The story is a great concept, but it was all narrative. There needs to be a lot more dialog. In my life, the process of punishing, seducing, realization, and submission took a lot of communication about expectations, rules, choices, and final agreement. I would love to see someone take this story, rewrite it, fill in blanks, and make it more than it is.

The other things this series needs is massive editing. Grammar and spelling, mainly, but there are several places where there's confusion and discontinuity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous