All Comments on 'The Choice - Returning Home'

by melairkalana

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
stupid

no money is worth continuing humiliation

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
If you!!!

Were a man I would say you are a women hater. But since you are not I say this is a good piece of writing. Real mean but still a good piece of writing. Thanks for a good read.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Like It

Can't wait to see if you follow-up and if she Continues to be trained by Hubby. or will she give in and say "uncle"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Time to Switch

Luke has gone from revenge to sadism. So you need to switch this series to BDSM so that readers who like brutality will read it, and those who want erotic stories won't be misled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
one sick revenge story

too much .. did not like at all

egeswenderegeswenderabout 13 years ago
Fucking awesome

Keep it up! I am now officially a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
unreal

At least make it somewhat realistic. If he did those things, he would be in jail and she would have his money. To each his own, but this was just disturbing.

shyintxshyintxabout 13 years ago
too far maybe

I would love for him to realize she still loves him and fix this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story!!!!!!!!!!

I like where this is goin!!! Keep up the good work

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 13 years ago
I was right

Mel

You've got it babe, keep it and us up. I love what your doing and how well you're doing it, is there more? God my cock hopes so

Kevin

schonschonover 12 years ago

love your story very exciting

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

At some point he needs to decide that revenge has been meted.

Stay a dominant for sure. She is obviously a submissive.

But, cruelty and venom, needs to end.

Yes, it was her choice all along and she paid for her adultery, but it is time to treat her like human again. It is obvious that she is never going to fuck around on him again.

And for fucks sake why share her? That is stupid.

Bring another woman into the damn mix, not a man!

Makes me think he is a closet queer.

That made me lose interest in the story. The hatred and bringing another man in instead of a woman.

He is now a douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kinda Surprising

Surprising how many sick fucks are out there! The writer and many of the commenters don't like women! That's what I see, if she's so bad and dirty get rid of her. She's not too bright either, she let him beat and humiliate her worst than the taliban. The writer obviously wants sick material slut to be under his control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👎

Great story until he brought the other guy in!!!!!!!

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 3 years ago

i enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars. I found that Sam had been treated brutally by both Luke and Parker. Their treatment went way beyond getting even for her cheating with her boss and her trying to pick up Parker before her wedding to Luke. But Sam loved the abuse and even came during the abuse. I do not understand these kind of people. I cannot understand the people like Luke and Parker who get off on treating a woman with the brutality that they foist onto Sam. I cannot understand people like Sam who get of sexually when they are treated like she was treated at the hands of Sam and Parker. Good story though. I was really surprised that the brutal story was written by a woman. Oh well, go figure!!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

The story was good until he brought Parker into the mix. She obviously knew that she accepted what he was doing to her no matter how sadistic it got. Written well but the storyline crashed and burned when Parker came into the mix 4 stars.

FireputterouterFireputterouterover 2 years ago

Whomever took the time to write this garbage needs to get some sort of therapy. Obviously has something against women and obviously wants men. I get the premise of the story is to show how the girl was a cheating gold digger but at the same time it sure seems plausible that he was axtyally a cuck pussy and that his "mate". Has the hots for the wife and knows the only way he can have her is to ruin her image in Luke's eyes. Any man, husband or not who intentionally allows another man to physically beat and abuse his wife and the using a broom handle to sodomize and physically assault their wife is no man at all. He is nothing more than a slimy pos. Negaitve 5 stars. You could have had a great story if you left the friend out of it and then slowly taught her a lesson of respect without it turning into physical abuse and rape. And it is rape just because Luke gave fis friend permission to do whatever he wanted does not mean that she gave him permission. She was being beaten and abused by her husband and you took the story way too far.

FireputterouterFireputterouterover 2 years ago

Whomever took the time to write this garbage needs to get some sort of therapy. Obviously has something against women and obviously wants men. I get the premise of the story is to show how the girl was a cheating gold digger but at the same time it sure seems plausible that he was axtyally a cuck pussy and that his "mate". Has the hots for the wife and knows the only way he can have her is to ruin her image in Luke's eyes. Any man, husband or not who intentionally allows another man to physically beat and abuse his wife and the using a broom handle to sodomize and physically assault their wife is no man at all. He is nothing more than a slimy pos. Negaitve 5 stars. You could have had a great story if you left the friend out of it and then slowly taught her a lesson of respect without it turning into physical abuse and rape. And it is rape just because Luke gave fis friend permission to do whatever he wanted does not mean that she gave him permission. She was being beaten and abused by her husband and you took the story way too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To endlessly fuck a cock loving whore is punishment?! What a crap of a story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmmm. Well the writing (grammar, syntax, paragraph construction, etc.) is adequate, but the plotline is erratic, illogical, and frankly full of holes across the three story sequence. The dom/sub relationships (which include the ex-boss and especially the husband's "friend" simply don't hold up well to scrutiny. The wife/victim is obviously a closet "sub", but...in analysis, so is the husband--the real dom is the friend.

Regardless, for those into dom/sub tales this series has its moments of erotic stimulation, but inconsistently...as it frequently just breaks down into repetitive abuse; there's little (or no) real depth to the husband/wife relationship.

So--while giving kudos to your having the discipline and creativity to craft a tale which spanned three chapters--overall (if such a rating existed) I'd only give it 2.5. Please continue writing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i liked the premise of the story but u went way too far with the abuse an the rape by his friend he gave permission she didnt so its rape i dont get how he was so bad to his wife who he claims to of loved obviously not and hes not a dom as others have said BDSM 101 SAFE SANE an CONSENSUAL are not this story she was forced into a position and its almost gaslighting and shes suffering some weird stockholm syndrome im convinced

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Started off good and then just totally came off the rails and dissolved into appalling shit

Scores 1/5 and even that’s too good for this drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous