The Chosen Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks later I found myself performing the same routine except this time I was cheering for Paul and Larry as they both fucked Amber and Devon. I had to cheer for awhile while they roared with laughter and then I was told to get between the real men's asses and make myself busy. Finally they were finished and all four lay naked on the king sized bed while I licked and cleaned them up. I was then 'allowed' to lay on the floor my cock straining its chastity device from the Viagra I was forced to take, my lips swollen from the Collagen. I lay there and listened to them chatting about how they loved sex and loved the lifestyle we were all living. Soon the conversation turned to the possibility of Devon and Amber bearing children to Paul and Larry. They talked about how I would have to raise and care for two black babies and how everyone in town would know what I was and how far I had sunk in my life. I was growing harder and harder as they talked.

"Honey! Honey!" I felt a slap on my arm. "Are you staring at Devon's ass?"

It was Amber and as I cam awake I saw Devon and Paul walking towards the ocean and realized I had fallen asleep in a beach chair. Could it all have been a dream? I then realized I was at a resort that the four of us had come to for vacation. My mind was swirling as I tried to understand whether or not I was really dreaming or if this stuff had really happened to me. A tall black man approached, it was Larry! I immediately hopped up out of the chair.

"Honey what are you doing? Where are you going?" Amber said.

The tall black man reached out and handed Amber a drink. "Will there be anything else ma'am?" Amber smiled as she checked out the bulge in his skimpy speedo that all the waiters wore.

"Not right now, perhaps later." The tall man walked away and Amber took a sip of the drink.

"Honey you were sleeping and I think you were dreaming and I still say you were checking out Devon's ass!"