All Comments on 'The Chosen One Ch. 05'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
You nailed it!

Boy that was good. I'm gonna read it again. High 5.

KiwiKingKiwiKingover 10 years ago
...........

yet another great chapter in one of my favorite series. I have read you from the beginning, and they only get better.

I love the way you added and worked with one of my other fave authors. Yay Jaz.

I love Kevin and Adam, but I do have to say, Kristine is feisty, and I like feisty. Don't quite know what to make of Candrea tho.......

Keep 'em coming

Kiwiking

JazCullenJazCullenover 10 years ago
Loved it!!!

That was so much fun reading that all together, seeing as I had no idea what the rest of the chapter was about. Great job as always!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed working with you, Sir :) You definitely rate as one of my favourites to read. Maybe we can do it again some time ;)

Lo09Lo09over 10 years ago
Love it !!!

Wonderful as always. Great collaboration.

Keep up the good work. :0)

SwtBBW_WFLSwtBBW_WFLover 10 years ago
Can not wait....

This is has me so wondering always what will happen next. Absolutely love it!! Can not wait for Chapter 6 and beyond....love this journey and will be saddened to see it end. But that just means you get to come up with another story to share with us.

I love that Jaz got to work with you and that she maintains a constant throughout Kevin's adventures.

<3 Jen C

MizTMizTover 10 years ago
Loved It

Except.....when you told me I was again in another chapter I thought great which hot Seal are you going to fix me up with. The answered NONE.....you have let me down....you owe it to me, w/o me you wouldn't even know my favorite indie author Jaz and her amazing series that started w/"FTI".

OK, OK, I'll forgive you this time but only because this chapter is great. You have taken the story of Kevin in directions I never thought possible. I'm looking forward to not only the mission in Washington but the return to Predjama where this wonderful story started w/Kevin's ancestors. Keep up the good work and maybe someday you'll be my indie author. Of course that's after a big publishing house signs Jaz.

I really have enjoyed this entire series. And have also enjoyed watching you grow as an author......

MizTMizTover 10 years ago
P.S.

Jaz as always your part rocked..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great writing, with a little constructive criticism.

I love this story and the whole series. I have been glued. I also love JazCullen's work and have read it all, so this is great. Just a one small problem. It is very distracting in a story, especially one that is so enthralling, to have a word used incorrectly. On page three, you used the word defiantly. The sentence context required definitely. Two totally different words with different meanings, and I ended up being distracted by it. This isn't the first time defiantly is been used incorrectly in the series. Not trying to be negative, cause I love the work.

boneamsboneamsover 10 years agoAuthor
Nice catch

Thank you Anonymous for catching that mistake. I go through it a lot to try and catch things, but even my editor says it reads so good that sometimes we forget to look for the mistakes. It has been corrected on the original document.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 10 years ago
nice job

I loved the collaboration on this. It flowed so well with the story line. I love the way your characters interact so naturally. It never feels contrived. I feel as if I am right there with them. And the plot line is awesome. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

secretitosecretitoover 10 years ago
You lucky duck

Hope you get to do some more collaborations that was a fun read.

Keep 'em coming!

~G~

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago

Two of my favorite authors up to......GOOD! Keep it cumin.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
AWESOME

LOVED IT AND JAZ ALSO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ah...guest appearances...

really enjoyed Ms Cullen's cameo appearance here (love her entire series, really).

Still, it did not make me, the reader, feel good about Kristine and Laura (women without intelligence and I dont see what Adam and Kevin see in either of them - except that they are good in bed - well, perhaps that's why they are in your stories)

Also Kevin has deteriorated in intelligence to some degree...you have members from the Empire Council protecting your wife and unborn son, and those barbs seem immature and uncalled for....would have enjoy more if those two women have the intellegence of Candrea...at least I like her approach to problems...maybe you could amend something of K & L's character if your series are ever out in any book form...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love Jaz cullens work, be it known I think your just as good .!

Hi, their. I've read all of Jaz Cullens work here on this site, Yes I think she is one of the best writers I've found to date. The fact that you assume all of the blame for any errors, Is a sign of respect. I to, have had a person whom I respect deeply for his mentoring of me. Mr. Kent Baker, who took me under his wing and taught me as much as he could before he died of cancer. Respect is earned. so I say this to you,Mrs Cullens must be like Mr, Baker was to me. And she saw something in you, maybe a willingness to learn, That you might become better than you were. As in all things those who have the Knowledge, also have the responsibility to teach the next Generation., Knowledge is powerful and with that kind of power the responsibility lyes on her shoulders to do so in the teaching of others. I have never met mrs, Cullens yet I would one day love to do so, You as well my friend, In all things Truth, Honor,Integrity, As well as Hope, Love and respect. Help us to make the tough choices, we all must make at one point or another in our lives.. Thank you for your efforts to write, with out you knowing , you've in spired me to try to go forward with my own writings, things I set aside after getting 4-5 pages then stopping . one day you may see some of my work on here, just not today, be safe and stay well ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous