The Chosen Vessel

Story Info
A young woman succumbs to the waiting darkness.
1.1k words
3.74
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark had always beckoned me. It would call sweetly to me as a child, beckoning me with wonders. When I reached adulthood, it would caress me, as I lay in my bed. Phantom limbs would trail over my skin, and the most smoothest voice would murmur lovingly in my ear. I knew what it wanted. I was not ready to make the same sacrifice my kin had.

My family was raised on a deep history of dark magic and knowledge. It ran through my veins, filling every atom of my being. It was how I know that I am chosen to be the host of the Watcher in the void. I found out when I had my first blood. My skin was marked by its sign. An eye surrounded by tentacles had appeared on my hip. Declaring to all who could see, I was to be its host. We were told that the Watcher is as old as time, even older than it. The betrayer banished them to the void, a shadowy depths that span eyons, simply because he was jealous of our love and devotion. Devotion we would not give to him. So we wait for a host to be chosen, and then we can begin to prepare the ritual..

But the host must be ready. A willing offering of flesh and blood is the final key ingredient. One I was struggling with. And so, while the others waited patiently, I was tempted daily, to give in. Each day more pleasing than the last.

As I lay in my bed, the familiar press of a shadowy body, pressed into mine. I did not open my eyes, hoping that not seeing what ground its hips into mine gently, would help in making it through one more night. "Please, all I wish is to love you." It cooes softly to me, his hand turning my face, no doubt so i looked up at its face.. If it even had a face.

"Open your eyes, my love. So I may show you how I burn for you." I felt something cold and solid brush against my cheek. "Do not hide your soul from me.."

I could not hold on any longer, my eyes opened and I saw. Deep shadow had filled the whole room, as if the interior had been teleported out to the depths of space. I was no longer in the safety of my warm bed, but being held by the void. Dark writhing tentacles kept me aloft. Slithering over my legs and my hips as it cradled me close. They curled around my fingers, circling my wrists, as they held my hands to them. Then I saw its face... A mask made out of the purest marble. So finely carved it must have been done by a master of old. Its vision was of beautiful androgyny. Their eyes burned with the swirling void. I felt as if my very soul was caught in their gaze.

The mask swung close, stopping a breath away from my face. They tilted as if they were looking me over. "See how I burn." Their voice was everywhere, filling my mind and whispering into my ears. Burning against my skin, causing my cheeks to grow heated. Never had I felt such an intense heat wash over my body. As if I bathed in a lake of fire, warming my very bones to the marrow. I could feel my breath leave me in pants, It was too much. Too overwhelming to handle. "See how I have yearned for you. To be as one." I closed my eyes. Only to lean back into a solid mass. Confused, I looked over my shoulder. They were there, Their masked face hovering over my shoulder.

Tentacles wrapped around my small breasts. Ripping the thin nightgown off my body as if it was paper. I gasped as they brushed against my nipples. Twirling a tentacle to squeeze and pull at them. Others curled around my legs, pulling my thighs wide open. Bearing me to the darkness. As the ritual demanded, I was a virgin. "No other man's seed must soil their vessel." My mother had told me, as she presented me with the chastity belt. I was to only take it off, to handle my hygiene. Or when I was prepped for bed at night. Limbs would brush up against me as I slept, pleading to be allowed into my wet heat.

"I can feel how you burn for me, my love." The familiar feeling of tentacles pressing against my entrance made me roll my hips into their touch. "See how your body cries out for me. Such sweet tears." A tentacle prodded at my lower lips, before brushing against the bundle of nerves that lay hidden above. "Anything and everything you ask for, shall be yours. All you must do Is say yess." They hissed out the last word, nuzzling into my shoulder, as if to press kisses into the skin.

I lost myself to the feeling of being poked and teased, there was no end to the onslaught of temptation. "Yes!" I gasped, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. Morning the person I had been. Suddenly, I was full. Thick within tentacles pierced deep into my pussy. There was no pain, as I had been warned off. Only mind numbing pleasure. It smothered me, drowning out any other thought by how good it felt to be so full of them. How loved I felt in their embrace. How I longed to be filed fully with them. I wanted them, completely and utterly. More than I needed to breathe. I mewled out in pleasure, not able to speak anything more than garbled nonsense.

"Cum for me. Cum, and bind your soul to me for eternity." They had pulled my back flushed against them. One hand caressed my jaw, keeping me looking up at their perfect stone face. The other maneuvered my hand to press into what would be their hair. My fingers tangled in the very fabric of the void itself. It was not long until I fell from the precipice. I cried out wantonly as I shattered into thousands of stars. They did not stop, as a voice chanted the hidden words, only few new to speak, my body throbbed as one after another my release was stolen from me. Dark runes began to bloom over my limbs, down my chest to form a circle above where my womb lived. As the writing settled onto my flesh, thick hot ropes of their release filled me. Covering my skin in a sticky mess.

"My love. You honor me with such a sacrifice." They purred, leaning their stone face close to mine. "Such a beautiful soul to feed me, such a perfect body to house me. I shall cherish you." They pressed their lips to mine. I swore I could feel them move, pressing harder and more demandingly into me. It ate my moans, my whimpered cries. As it pushed me to lay down among the writhing mass of tentacles. It stole my very soul as I was pulled into the void.