All Comments on 'The Christmas Doll'

by XBan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO GOOD!!

Absolutely hilarious!! 5 stars!! Where can we buy the technology to use on other bitchy women??

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 3 years ago
I've got to go ----

I am still laughing so hard I have to be careful not to wet myself! THAT is one of the funniest and best "HUMOR" tale I have read!

hardcastle_jameshardcastle_jamesover 3 years ago
A Dream for man

It would so wonderful to have a collar like this one!

I dreamed of one the hole night.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 3 years ago
Kollar Tech

Me really get so much like the jewels make doll when me on Discord. Me like the Kollars. Me wish me could be a good girl doll. Please write more so me can dream me am doll.

wildflower2176wildflower2176over 3 years ago
sequel

This TOTALLY deserves a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A young man’s fantasy!

Improbable but fun! Needs a little more raunchiness and/or kink to be really good. Appealed to the teenager in me.

R.

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13over 3 years ago

This deserves a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's always the question of why this tech hasn't been abused to hell and back, but I can kinda overlook it since the story doesn't bring too much attention to that question.

Mushmouth5Mushmouth5over 2 years ago

I want to know what the heels do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also enjoyed Child's Play 2

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

this wasnt my kind of story, so of course i didnt vote, just leaving a message. thanks and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter how morally wrong this story is, it is still one outrageously hot fantasy that I will enjoy reading over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh. My first observation is just the horrible OSHA violation that is those foot traps, and absolutely no safety against a person being turned into a doll like that.

My second is that this has almost certainly happened before.

Never mind the moral problems, this protagonist is a criminal rapist. After this, he has to keep this person under control for life -- he has effectively murdered her, eliminating any ability for her to be anything other than a slave.

Firing someone before finding out what they do, or even just "Well, they have no further value to the company"? If someone can provide as much value as that, they can probably provide more value over time -- and institutional knowledge is the most valued property of a corporation. That CEO deserves to be fired. But not this.

...

Still ... all those devices? What do you need all those devices for on a doll?

Hold on. This system works just fine with people, and has some crazy tech for turning people into ...

Ok, what are the underground/mafia connections with this company, and how many problem people have been "disappeared" in this facility?

northirishdivernorthirishdiver11 months ago

Another great tease into the world of the Kollars and MC. Would love to hear how they are getting on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXBan@XBan
1279 Followers
Sign up Deviantart for early access to new stories ($5): https://www.deviantart.com/xbanmc/subscriptions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Available on Deviantart: Influencers - Chapter 4 (Final Chapter) The College Bet - Ch...