The Christmas Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Mr. Lemons became the go to person for testing products and ensuring that they worked. No one knew how he did it, but the final product was always bug-free. The latest Tech item to be tested were the Stepford Heels.

Walking through the door, Mr. Lemons was greeted with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello honey, how was your day." Valeria said as she grabbed his suitcase and handed him a stiff drink. She was dressed in black lingerie with curly blond hair and a perfectly made-up face, like she had stepped out of the movie 'The Stepford Wives'.

"Good as always." Mr. Lemons pulled Valeria in for a kiss. "Now how about a pre-dinner workout?"

"Oh honey! You read my mind." Valeria grabbed his hand and lead him towards the bedroom.

Leaving her as a sex doll was too cruel and hard to explain. Having her quite and become his girlfriend was much easier. With the collar still around her neck, anything was possible and that included trying out all the new tech. The red heels glimmered in the light. Maybe, just maybe, this tech item would be permanent.

Fin


12