All Comments on 'The Christmas Gift'

by parts guy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
At least it wasn't a wimp story.

However, some parts--eating cum out of an asshole--were to crude for the story to be any good. It did have potential for a rating of 100. If only a few less men and leaving out gross stuff.

It seems like most authors want to go to the extreme. I guess it is asking too much that authors be educated enough to know about the law of diminishing returns.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Strange and different

This was strange and different. He set this up to reward his wife for being a good wife. she enjoyed herself and he was glad she did. But nine guys is a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So

So does the wife return the favor by arranging groups of hot women for her husbands enjoyment or is this one of those sick relationships where only the wife gets satisfied. Don't cop out and say it was the just the husbands idea because she could've said no at any time. She should arrange similar get togeathers with women for her husband to enjoy to show her application for his kindness and understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"So" comment

The anonymous commenter who asks if the woman is going to return the favor was spot on! Amen.

I am a woman who enjoys reading many of these Loving Wives stories and I am mystified why there is so little in the way of fairness! OF COURSE the woman should arrange to get her man laid by many gorgeous well-endowed women! I personally think it would be hot as hell and would LOVE to watch a gang of hot chicks with big tits fuck my husband. Seriously, I'm getting wet right now just imagining it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Parts

Major parts of this.guys brain are.not working or just missing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous