The Christmas Party

Story Info
Sometimes the office Christmas Party pays off!!
1.7k words
4.28
16.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This particular story was just for fun. If you are a fan of the old Mickey Spillane / Mike Hammer type of narration, then you'll get it!!

It also happens to be based on a real event in my life.

The Christmas Party

Don't you just hate those holiday office parties, where everyone acts as though they're so glad to see you and its hugs all around.

In reality you know most of them are there to kiss the boss's ass or to hook up with their secretary.

We all go for our own reasons and sometimes we just can't help but have a good time.

Maybe it's the crisp December air or the Christmas music that just fills my heart with the joy of the season.

Hell, let's be real, it's the three Jack & Cokes I've already downed prior to leaving the house.

Whatever it is, I get in my car and head to the party and hope that it won't be as bad as last year!

Ok, so this isn't starting off as bad as I thought. At least the company splurged for one of the nicer high-rise hotels in town and the girl taking coats at the door is a knockout.

I make a mental note that she's probably twenty years my junior and not in need of a forty something stocks trader working on his third marriage and looking for a one-night roll in the sack.

Ok, maybe not a roll in the sack, but at least a quickie on the copy machine. Oh yeah, that's right, we're not at the office this year. I'll just imagine it's a copy machine while I do her on the buffet table in front of all my co-workers.

"Damn! Get a hold on yourself man. She just opened the door and took your coat".

"Thank God she didn't actually speak to you".

I need a drink and I hear Jack calling from across the room. I hope Coke came with him, because they're the only couple I get along with anymore.

The music isn't half bad and it seems the staff did a pretty good job in putting this thing together.

There must be a hundred or so people here and I probably only know a handful of them.

I guess I should mingle and get a pulse of the room.

2

It's not long before the drinks are flowing, and the dancing gets a lot friendlier.

I spy this couple sitting on a love seat beside the dance floor and she's got to be wearing the shortest skirt in the place. Pretty brave considering how cold it is out tonight, but who am I to complain.

She's got her legs crossed and the skirt's riding high on her thigh. Her man is facing her and slowly running his hand from the top of her "Fuck me pumps", to just underneath her skirt.

She catches my eye and smiles. She doesn't lower her gaze and even seems to invite me in with her eyes, all the while, his hand runs deeper under her skirt.

I tip my glass to her, and she rewards me by slightly parting her legs, exposing her thick dark bush. I'm unable to see anything below, as his fingers are buried there.

I introduce myself and ask to sit. They introduce themselves as Zane and Dana.

Zane says he'd shake my hand, but his is otherwise busy at the moment and we all have a laugh.

I'm not one to be surprised by many things and almost nothing shocks me, but the thought that they didn't stop what they were doing when I sat down caught me off guard.

Not because I had a problem with it. Quite the contrary, I was caught off guard because I found like-minded people in a small-minded place.

As we talked, Zane continued to stroke her. She smiles as I watch. I catch the scent of her in the air.

It's intoxicating. She talks about casual things and laughs at things that are said, but all the while she's getting closer and closer to exploding.

As we talk, she becomes quiet.

She grips the arm of the couch, her knuckles turning white. With glazed eyes, she stares at me, as if no one else were in the room. She grabs my hand and pulls it between her knees.

She parts her knees as she eases closer to the edge of the couch. With my wrist in a death grip, she pulls my hand closer to her.

Zane removes his hand, and she replaces it with mine. She closes her eyes, then lets out a low growl and as she does, she begins to shudder and fills my palm with her juices.

Our little show doesn't go unnoticed, but the smiles on their faces and some uncomfortable bulges lead me to think the witnesses didn't seem to mind.

I sit for a moment thinking of what an incredible thing has just happened and then as to what I would do with a palm full of her juices.

Without another thought, I look her in the eye as I rub the juices over her bush and lips and then turning my hand into a cone shape, I push my entire hand into her.

She takes my hand up to the wrist.

Never have I enjoyed something so powerfully erotic and boldly taboo.

This woman knows herself and understands her passions.

She's bold and exciting with a hint of shamelessness added in.

I think confident is the best way to express who she is. She knows she's the object of desire and the center of our thoughts, but she's in total control and that seems to be empowering in itself.

She's a balance of "Class" and "Slut" entwined as one. I have to have more of this Vixen and if she and Zane are willing, I'll do anything they ask.

As I remove my hand, her spasms subside, and she pulls her skirt back over her thigh.

Our audience moves on, and it allows us to come back to earth a little. It seems like the perfect time for more drinks, so Zane and I go to re-stock.

It's killing me!

I have to ask Zane his thoughts on all of this.

To my surprise, he seems to be as intoxicated with the experience as I am.

I'd met someone I thought didn't exist. Someone with the exact desires as me.

As we talk, I realize that his passions, desires and fantasies all revolve around her, the person he loves most in the entire world.

He was the first person I'd ever met that could understand what the hell I was going through and what a perilous path it was.

Through Dana, he was able to enjoy all that his heart desired and express himself through watching her devour her prey.

Watching her explode with passion under the touch of another was the ultimate feast for him and it seemed her strongest desire was in fulfilling this for him and in the process enjoying it to the fullest.

Wow! What a symbiotic relationship. Two well-oiled parts working as one and I was lucky enough to be the prey.

As we rejoined Dana, Zane explained that they were totally open with each other, and I could talk freely around them. We talked for a while longer and decided to continue the evening at their place.

Dana decided to ride with me, and Zane followed in their car. She gave me a few short directions to get me started and then busied herself with removing my pants.

Driving on the interstate with a warm set of lips around your cock would be most men's fantasy, but Dana is more than your average fantasy. She encompasses your fantasy and pushes it past what you could imagine.

It's as though she knows what I'm thinking and makes it happen. I start to wonder if I'm that transparent or if she's that good. She pulls her feet under her ass and faces me from the passenger seat. She instructs me to turn on the interior light.

Totally illuminated, she starts to remove her clothes. She scolds me for not slowing down and coming along side other traffic.

Again, I think she must see directly into my mind, and I pull alongside a Semi that's in the right lane. She instructs me to pace him, and she removes the rest of her clothes.

She lies over the console and takes my cock deep into her throat.

After all that has happened to this point, I find it extremely difficult to not blow a huge load almost immediately, but she won't allow that. She applies pressure at the base of my cock and stops the process.

She lowers her head farther and takes the entire length. I feel her tongue slide out and tease my balls and I swear I'm about to go blind when the sound of the trucks horn brings me back.

He's giving us a salute for the show. She has her ass in the air and pointing directly at him and I realize that she's fingering herself for him.

This is more than I can take, because at this moment, I'm no different than if it was Zane. The guy driving the truck doesn't know she's not mine and as far as he's concerned it's my woman fingering off for him. My mind sees it the same way and I grab her hair and pull hard, letting her know it's no stopping it this time.

I feel the cum rising like lava from my balls.

Sensing my explosion, Dana uses both hands on me and as her left is squeezing my balls, she slides her right hand under me and pushes a couple of fingers in my ass.

The explosion comes and I swear her head pops back from the burst. She swallows it down and pulls three or four more strong loads from me before pulling her fingers out and driving me insane with pleasure. She looks up at me with this evil grin and rises up and kisses me with an open mouth, sharing what's left of the last burst of cum I gave her.

She gives the trucker a wave and blows him a kiss and I turn the light off.

The headlights flashing on and off behind us seem to say that someone else enjoyed the show, even if it was only through visual thoughts.

She whispers toward him... "Your Welcome Baby"!

As Dana slides her skirt back on, she looks over to me and says, "I think we're going to be Great friends"!

I say, "Me Too"!

The end.... For now!