The Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it slow..." you groan, as he pushes his cock head into you, a little too eagerly at first. He pauses for a moment, giving you chance to get used to his girth, thicker than even his three fingers were. "Ok... deeper." He pushes in a little further. After a few more interludes, you feel him bottom off, his balls pressed against you. "Oh fuck that feels so good..." you moan.

"You're telling me," he responds. "You're so fucking tight on my cock. Like a glove."

You arch your back a little, feeling the sensations change. "Now... fuck me hard, Kevin. Fuck me like an animal."

He growls above you, and grips your hips tightly. "You asked for it..." he pulls out almost all the way, leaving you feeling suddenly empty, then plunges back in, hard and fast. He pounds your tight arse over and over again, plundering you, leaving you almost breathless with the heat of it.

You snake an arm back underneath yourself, teasing your clit as Kevin's cock rams into you... your orgasm comes on like a tidal wave, bigger than any of the night's previous ones... and you scream into the pillow as it hits you, your entire body clenching, squeezing. Kevin roars like an animal as he explodes inside you, his cum spraying into your bowels. Then Kevin is pulling out, your ass feeling the loss of him almost immediately. He collapses beside you and pulls you into his arms, holding you tight as your quivering subsides.

"Holy fuck..." he moans.

"Say that like you mean it," you groan. "That was fucking amazing. Thank you."


12