All Comments on 'The Christmas Party'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

Short, sad, and to the point. Well done.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Very good. Jennifer forgot 2 things - a relationship, especially a marriage is built on trust and she destroyed that. The 2nd thing is all those pictures will live forever on the internet. She's a 40 years old divorce, and maybe she didn't cheat (I'd insist on a lie detector test), but with her history there's going to be very few good men that would want to stay with her without some reassurances that are in a legal document. I guess she chose a career over kids since you didn't mention any.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 2 years ago

Jennifer was playing in the street. She thought she would not get dirty, but when you fail in the gutter down the drink you go.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

Nice short story.

After a wife shows her husband that level of disrespect, the relationship is over. Jennifer being promoted over him was the real end to their relationship. She was looking to trade up and didn't give a shit about Bill anymore. He was quite right to dump the arrogant whore.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
One of your better stories

The hero wins

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

It was ok.

Good to know the MC moved on quickly.

Jennifer can now trade up with any guy she wants.

If she really was telling the truth that it was just kissing,

there could have been a chance for reconciliation...

At least it was amicable.

There could have been more drama if the writer expanded MC and wife's tension.

But it is what it is.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 2 years ago

Very well written. She had an affair of the heart, trust was lost, the marriage had to end.

They could have reconciled, but they would have to move. Her reputation was ruined in that area.

Well written, just the right length and inclusive of all the necessary details. Thanks for sharing!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

A very well told story with a clear message: not only physical cheating is cheating, mental cheating is also a fact! Infidelity starts with thinking and feeling! This is exactly how I imagine the response to an unfaithful partner. Separation and new start with your own life! 5*!!!

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

I have to say that him just leaving her seemed abrupt. She dissed him. So? He must not have had much regard for her before this. D

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

Nicely done. Thanks. I enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written.

.

The public disrespect shown Hubby by Jen at that party was continuous and devastating. Never mind the private disrespect that was behind it. She may not have fucked the guy yet (not THAT one anyway), but she all but admitted it was probable. It was clear that she had moved on. He protestations otherwise we’re weak, thin, and insincere.

.

Would have like more post event interaction between the 2 leading to the formal divorce…but it was clear this marriage was over, as her statement revealed that was all about her and not “them”:

.

“Please Bill this is all a terrible mistake, I might lose my job and I've never felt as embarrassed as I did at the party."

.

He was better off rid of her. She departed the marriage long before.

.

4 ****

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

Very well written story and I enjoyed it right to the end. By the end, however, I'm sure most of us 'loving wives' lovers know that she did have sex with the guy at some point - you don't string along the boss, especially when you're moving up in the organization. He was smart to "not trust her" and hope that he had multiple happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need an editor 👀.. this was hard to read. I had to read it really slow to understand WTF you were trying to say. Sadly I still couldn't decipher the gibberish 😫

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

5***** What a toxic environment! I'm on the fence about the divorce, but it appears she stopped only because of the shaming. She was not a wife worth keeping and it didn't sound like she would become one. Good story.

jmmj5jmmj5about 2 years ago

Enjoyed that.

Good story. Hard to fathom sometimes how the cheater cannot see that just because they didn't actually end up in bed (though they would have) that they still cheated. Also, I love a happy ending.

Hope you write another.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Too bad the divorce was skipped over. Would've like to hear the ex-wifes reaction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it!

OPrimeOPrimeabout 2 years ago

Great story, the small typos were annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty formula stuff, but a decent read. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reconciliation my ass. She was never going to remain faithful, it was just a matter of when she got caught. No concern about her marriage, her husband's feeling or humiliation, just her own needs. Adios, bitch, enjoy living in the gutter.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Good little story. Jennifer may or may have fucked her boss but she went publicly far above what a loving wife should ever do. Bill lost all of his trust in his wife in one evening and in a very public way. No matter what anyone says you can't stay married to someone you can't trust and who you have lost respect in. If you do try it's going to slowly eat at your soul until there's nothing left but an empty carcass looking at itself in the mirror.

Dylan1Dylan1about 2 years ago

I loved this. Really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Divorce Is A Perfect Way To End A Toxic Relationship, . . .

but a stupid way to punish someone you still love. This was a borderline case. Young, naive, arrogant, stupid, obviously. But was she deceitful, unethical, exhibiting a basic lack of virtue and morals? Apparently the husband thought she was. When she came back to his party she was embarrassed and pissed, not contrite or remorseful. She still hadn't thought she was doing anything wrong until external influences, like photos and comments, persuaded her she was in the wrong. Which means while she can listen and accept strong external correction, she has a dysfunctional or even absent moral compass. Not the best partner for negotiating life, raising children, making long term moral and financial decisions.

He had the opportunity to trade up and he took it. It was at the stupid whore's instigation, so that's fair.

A good thought provoking story. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good. In the end he was pretty unforgiving. Why was Diane in an evening gown at a casual event held in a bar? Why did Jennifer leave the Company? No proper maintenance and equipment replacement? Why not? A few more details would have been nice including reasons for Jennifer's affair. Learn "from" history, not for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A nice story, well done.

If I can offer constructive criticism...

The writing, especially the dialog, seems a bit stilted, almost formal.

Relax a bit.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Well done piece. It was everything you said it would be - 5*

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

If nothing had happened (no sex) then the MC over-reacted. Yeah she got stupid, but 17 years? or so of marriage, (no mention of kids) is hard to just throw away. Still gave it 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

'Light-hearted' was it? I missed that, but not the many editing errors.

And at the end he's on the board screwing a woman in Accounts!

The returning CEO will stop that, fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The thing is, it wasn't a mistake. She made a SERIES of very abusive, disrespectful, and selfish decisions.

She never denied weeks/months of flirting, innuendo, lunches. That's already emotional cheating, and requires many marriage breaking decisions. She also begins to neglect her husband emotionally during this period. The culmination of all this emotional cheating is the party that had her treat her husband as a mere annoyance. She gave no consideration to him nor his feelings even once. This is the abuse part. When you gaslight your partner that has very very good reason to suspect you, and you try to make them out to be the villain/asshole....you become a monster. They are already upset and wounded from the neglect, from the failed spouse tests that night, but then to use their own love and trust as weapons to accuse them of being petty/jealous/controlling....that's abuse.

And keep in mind, this is what she openly admits. Touches, flirting, lunches, kisses, dances, expensive gifts, and not considering her many admitted transgressions as deal breakers. Who knows what else she's done if she's willing to admit this part ONLY after lying her ass off with gas lighting. She's barely registered how much she's hurt him, and he was right to point out how selfish she sounds when describing her affair. He was never mentioned once. Very telling. She belongs to the streets!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Decent story. Im looking forward to how you grow as a story teller.

There were a few weak spots in it, nothing earth shattering, but you should work on adding a few details here and there that would make it a bit better of a read.

As for those claiming he went overboard, you obviously belong to the RAAC crowd. If they were to have a chance it would require a professional helping them and a LOT of honesty.

Im not sure I would believe my wife that she had never done anything with another man if this story were about her and I. The big issue with the RAAC crowd is most would never react as they claim the MC should have. And if they do, they would be as much a doormat as biys like OdorEater, JEB and 26thGayCuck are. Not a good crowd to be on the same level as.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Without trust, there is no marriage. Great short story.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

He obviously truly believed she lied about not fucking the CEO, or at least he firmly believed she planned to fuck that night. Lots of folks say planning to fuck and actually fucking is not the same. Well I agree they are not the same, but they are not much different. When she planned to spend the night with the CEO, ignored her husband all evening, and fawned all over the asshole in front of her husband coworkers, she sealed her doom. At that point what difference did it make if she’d fucked the guy or not? He was definitely right to dump the selfish bitch.

Story was well written, SD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a good story and well told, but for my personal preference I feel that it was a little bit too short. You described things well, you hit on emotions clearly.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 2 years ago

Well done.

That was one damn good story.

From beginning to the end.

Top ratings from me.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

She was going to cheat, and l think she did cheat. Trade her in, YES!!!!!

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the best of the best. keep on hitting. How can we trust a bitch(man or woman) ever again. Once slut always a slut.

The wimpy comment below,,,,,, he over acted cause she didn't fuck the boss??????????? PROVE SHE DIDN'T.

5 well deserved stars. No wimpy puking, contemplating suicide, etc,etc, just plain ACTION dumping the untrustworthy WO---MAN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much gaps, hard to read, and unfortunately very boring. If you want to proceed writing then please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not bad, but more evidence of actual cheating would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are kidding right? She was being seduced by a company officer with company funds. Fuck hubby, she would be fine. His lose, not hers. They would have an NDA and good riddance to him. She will be fine. The company will say she was wonderful about her certainly not be demoted. It is a case I would love to have, oh wait, I have had that one. Paid for my Mercedes. They would pay him possibly. All there was was comments without proof of misbehavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a lukewarm husband. I'm gonna guess he's been a foot out the door from their marriage for a while and the Christmas party thing was more about pride than love on his part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jennifer's inability to not keep herself from a situation where escalating inappropriate behavior is inevitable comes very close to proving she could never be trusted. Kissing is cheating as far as I'm concerned. She got what she deserved.

4ortythr334ortythr33about 2 years ago

The story has an old world, small town feel, the family owned company where you spend your life working, gradually moving up, where your work colleagues double as your friends

In that context, I’d disagree with GambInluck that the MC’s reaction was over the top

Yes the wife falls for the slick outsider, who doesn’t share the ‘family firm’ values, but the manner in which she blatantly disrespected her husband in front of colleagues and friends they’d worked side by side with for years, would be hard to stomach

It was clear that in the space of an evening that she’d likely trashed friendships decades in the making, so her departure from the firm, from the marriage, and even from the town they lived in, seems an entirely likely consequence of her actions as the community rallies around the MC

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

I don't think I would like working for that company!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The percentage of this type cheating going on at work is a very high percentage. The bigger the company the more the cheating. A friend who was a high up in the company boss fucked most of the woman in his company. One was as old as his mother. She was hot in great shape and he was as young as her four kids. Always talked loving about her family and hubby but for years he fucked her weekly. He had a video of him fucking her in her ass with her facing her family pic on her desk making her say she loved his dick and he fucks better than her hubby . He actually takes her hubby to the company golf outings . He loves ducking the married ones . They do a lot of traveling and he really fucks whoever is on his trips . He had one to Europe for five days and had another married one all week even fingered her on plane . Had her all week and took her to a sex club which apparently are pretty popular in Europe. He laughed saying she a real racist bitch the way she talks but in the heat of it got pounded by a black British guy in that club . Sick but true .

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars and just because he divorced the silly slut.

It is one thing to actually witness positive proof of adultery, but it is even more painful and humiliating to witness a protracted emotional affair unfold right in front of you and your co-workers. However, the end result is usually the exact same - DIVORCE.

I would like to see a similar story BUT with the husband videoing his disgraceful wife, plus sending her & her lover, real-time images displaying to one and all (including relatives and friends), her blatant disregard & disrespect for her soon to be EX husband. Can you imagine the look on their faces, as they look at their phones and then look up at the husband standing to the side videoing them? A simple final message stating that a picture is worth a thousand words and that he intends to use this evidence to divorce her.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Not sure how different UK law is the US law, but in the US, Jennifer, as the Director of HR (and Board member!), would be held to a much, much higher standard of compliance to both the law and those company polices which are required by those laws, than other employees. The CEO - the "accountable executive" - according to law and statute, would be held to an even higher compliance standard. What she and the CEO did was 'willful' and would cancel both of their employment contracts with penalties and forfeitures. MC should've sued the bejeezus out of the company, or just threatened, and he'd have banked serious monies. Also, any discipline against him would be seen by regulators as both punitive and criminal. In a word that company is, 'fu*ked'. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@4ortythr33 hits the nail on the head. It's context that makes Jennifer's actions so devastating.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

A very intense, very plausible story. 5* read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story. Atrocious editing. Please fix and resubmit.

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Good short story, I appreciate a MC who does not simp and back down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, clever how the production staff broke it off in the 'big-wigs' collective butts. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ya did good. Holiday parties are always trouble when the executives are better. I got drunk and put my wife's "date" through a plate glass window. I got out of jail and half of the money was gone but I kept the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it, wrestling between a 4 and a 5, so took the wise counsel of LPN and matched the 4 he gave this with one of my own. Good that the MC didn't take any shit, or take her back, and good that Jennifer was demoted to below Bill. Good that he's got a (presumably) hotter, younger GF in Diane - maybe she's the one.

QM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

yay, not a typical wimpy hubby puking, crying, contemplating suicide,,,,

just plaln old down to earth common folks action ditching a slut.

icanticleicanticleabout 2 years ago

Not at all an erotic story. As a moral play it works pretty well but deeply inappropriate on this web site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Shame about the lack of porn. Maybe you could have a scene with him and his new girl?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid bloody premise. First, no HR Director would do that. They're actually held to a higher standard. If she did, then Roberts would realise the threat and launch her down the lane, because when HR fails, the whole company is open to suits and claims. Second, marriages come back from much worse that this type of affair. Many people realise how much a marriage is worth once they're faced with loss of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The storyline was acceptable but the ending dropped like a brick and shattered. 2-stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the dumbass who is asking for porn - can't you read the intro in the beginning?

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

Not bad, but not a 5 for sure. Like a few mentioned, there's no way that would have gone down like that.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story.

Thank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I think using a lie detector test to verify her telling truth so maybe they could reestablish trust might be a possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story; well-written, interesting, and a stellar morality.

Fuck the talk of lie detectors. The slut detector worked well enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid fucker will never trust anyone!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

Second read and I liked it better this time than last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too many of these things happen at work parties, I showed up 2 hours early to a company picnic as my wife and her boss came trapsing out of the woods dressing. I left him in a pile, bleeding, I removed her rings and gave up mine. She tried getting back but it was never going to happen. Married for 6 years and we didn't know each other apparently. You took some liberty with grammar that's for sure, but it's not bad, keep writing and smile more.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Me

Me,I think he should have given her a second chance.Being demoted was punishment enough.Convenient he got promoted,not Dan.As for the accountant,why was she at the party?.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago
Agree with nitpick

I have to agree with nitpick on this he’s a total asshat. She was stupid and gullible he’s just a insufferable moron. The same thing will happen with red head if there was a second chapter I would hope. Maybe the wife could end up with a new younger guy and leave him in the dust alone jacking off to porn.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

While technically Jennifer whispered "I'm sorry", her apology was unexpanded empty ambiguity, and absolutely unclear that Bill received even the slightest consideration.

.

There was no request for forgiveness or attempt at restitution.

.

It was all about her, with zero concern for Bill's welfare. No love shown for him at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

they could have made up. LP

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Hahahaha! What retarded pussies the commenters are who refer to the husband in derogatory terms.

True cucks and whores you are.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the read. Sounds like Bill came out better for all the pain and suffering. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A slut for a wife. She says she didn't have sex with Richard, but in wanting not to make things worse, would she admit to it? The answer, as evidenced by her accepting an expensive necklace from the boss, her words/ actions at the party, seem to indicate she wouldn't. She never really apologized for her actions or how she treated her husband, only that she Richard's so thoughtful, etc., & she fell for it. She never admitted that she wanted it, or could've stopped it. It was a mistake. No, it wasn't, but an intended course of action.

:: Everything's from what she wanted, for her, & fuck the hubby... until she was demoralized by all the posts - esp. the one with the ring in the urinal. That HAD to be a classic "this marriage is fucked" statement. Well written & interesting. The only part I felt missing: what happened with Bill & Diane? 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What silentsound said.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Hard to believe anyone who advanced to executive level would actso stupidly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this was very unrealistic. Women, particularly intelligent, well-educated ones, would not let their guard down and start acting like brainless, love-struck teenagers falling for the Bad Boy dickhead so obviously and in public yet! This was like a bad t.v. soap opera from the seventies... "As The World (and my stomach) Turns."

Note Orion below, who preceeded me. Two of us can't be wrong.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Bill nailed it, doing the right thing - dump her. All Jen feared was for her job not her marriage. Jen's rise to Director uncovered her inner princess dream opening up her self-centered desires. Jen was looking to trade-up (whether she admitted it or not).

\

Trust was broken - never to be the same - time to move on, cutting Bill's losses. Just be thankful for no kids had to endure this crap.

\

But I do wonder what Bill/Jen families thought about their marriage and the explosion event. If any of the family would have driven a another nail into Jen's coffin?

/

4.5*, Hooyah, Salutes to the 2nd read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bill had it all worked out. Lacking additional information and with trust shattered, there was no way to verify her story. She already failed thr marriage test, had an emotional affair with the CEO and was fully intending to sleep with him that night. While it is probably true they did not have sex yet, the MC had no way to verify it. Even if he did and his wife was actually repentant (which his wife was not), would have taken a lot of work and counseling and even then might be a lost cause. Without any trust or additional information, he had no path except to be true to himself. And besides the wife basically never said she was sorry for her emotional / early physical affair. It was all just "I don't want a divorce".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk about a brain fart.

Bill handled it like a baws though.

5 stars all the way.

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

Story about nothing. Husband is an idiot. Wife is better off.

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing different about this version of a well-worn trope--but thanks for writing.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Gee, without alcohol, there wouldn't be a LW category.

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

I'm gonna cut against the grain and say Jennnifer was forgivable. It didn't QUITE go too unforgivably far.

Fun story.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

"Alas I wasn't joining Jennifer on the board; she suffered the ignominy of being demoted to HR advisor before leaving the firm a couple of months later. We divorced six months ago, at first she couldn't believe I wouldn't forgive her but once she realised I wasn't going to change my mind it was fairly amicable..."

Ah, NOPE.

there is ZERO authenticity to this paragraph. I know of no woman who would leave herself in limbo like she did. Her exit would have been planned long before the original Christmas Party, complete with moving on from "our hero" and executed with her looking like a rose.

If she were a man, yes, this is exactly how it would play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah I love it even tho no one reads my posts ( iam in coventry) I love it when an almost cheating wife gets her come uppence

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut Jenny got burned...bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story Is every lawyer accountant an PR company in the USA corrupt ?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good entertaining short story.

I like that he didn't pussyfoot around waiting til he had evidence of her adultery. She betrayed him. Bang. End of story.

By her actions and attitudes she had given him, and also all of his coworkers, enough cause for them all to be suspicious. Also none of them could trust or respect her any more.

The reason for the divorce wasn't whether or not she had fucked someone else, the reason was that she had treated him like shit on the sole of her shoe and that he didn't trust her any more. And so in due course they divorced, not straight away. They divorced after testing the waters and coming to the realization that their relationship was dead. Hence the amicable divorce.

Without trust the closeness disappears and the intimacy dies. Then the romance and the commitment to each other also die.

Re Anon Stupid story. You could also ask these questions of Lit world

Is every passing motorist a serial rapist?

Is every unattached male in a pub a violent potential rapist who can't take no for an answer?

Is every lesbian a butch predator preying on any fresh meat that comes close to her?

Are all cheated on men crybaby wimps who are incapable of actually being male?

Are all father's so bad that they actively encourage their children to be nice to their cheating lying thieving backstabbing prostitute mothers?

Are there any actual workers there or is everybody a Degreed up professional employee or business owner?

Welcome to LW Lit World. We hope you enjoy your stay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The answer to Anony below: "... Is every lawyer accountant an PR company in the USA corrupt ?????"

.

Yes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No sex? You DO know that this is a site for sex stories -- right?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There are multiple stories on here that don't include sex, it's not just a site for sex stories lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Burn in he'll Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What wife would be that stupid?

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

To Anonymous about 2 months ago

What wife would be that stupid?

It's not about being the wife. More about what happens to people when the get a bit of power.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What he said was right... if she was willing to admit that much to him, the truth was worse.

He did the right thing. She moved on from him, disregarding him as a shop worker. Ignoring him all night while mooning over loverboy.

Even if she hadn't slept with the asshole yet, she didn't care about her hubby.

I like that she just faded away into obscurity. Is a lesson for her.

You're no more important than the ones you're meant to love. She forgot that, and exiled herself.

Meanwhile, the support of good, honest friends kept hubby from despair.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

It loses some bite without confirmed infidelity. Maybe if he finds out she earned the necklace by swallowing his load.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...