The Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you see?" she asked quietly.

"Just movement," I said. "Not sure exactly, but we don't want to take any chances." I kept looking over my shoulder, but didn't see anyone coming. It was possible that it had just been a bird or a small animal like a fox or raccoon, but I didn't think so.

We headed toward the picnic shelter and restrooms. The picnic shelter was simply a roof over a concrete slab with some picnic tables and charcoal grills and fire pits. There was no place to hide there, so we headed for the restrooms. If there was someone on the trail behind us, I guessed it was more likely to be a man than a woman -- assuming they were alone. So we headed into the women's restroom. Jennifer went first to make sure there was no one else in there. With the space clear, I followed her in and we waited by one of the stalls. I was inside the stall with the door open, and Jennifer stood outside the stall door, keeping guard. She should be able to hear anyone come in and duck into the stall before they saw her.

We waited about 10 minutes until we were certain that no one was coming. There had been no noises other than the rustling of leaves and branches by the wind, which whistled through the sturdy but uninsulated building. The men's bathroom was in the same building, of course, so on such a quiet day, I was confident we would be able to hear anyone who happened to go in there. Hearing nothing but still hesitant to totally expose ourselves outside, we resumed our "risky" activities in the restroom.

Along with the row of stalls, there was a short bench near the sinks, supposedly where someone might be able to change a diaper or towel off after a run. Or, in our case, where a horny middle-age man might be straddled by his college girl plaything. With our adrenaline flowing from the perceived close call and the inherent risk of what we were doing, it took little time for us to get into action. She grinded on my lap and kissed my neck, nibbled my ears and stuck her tongue down my throat. I kept my hands busy warming up her tits and ass, while her pussy and my cock warmed each other up. Soon, she was wet and I was hard and she was bouncing up and down on me with the gusto and energy that naturally came with young women her age. I had my hands on her waist, guiding her up and down, occasionally holding her down while I grinded and thrust my cock as deep as I could into her as she rotated her hips on top of me.

Oddly enough, this was probably the most intimate sex we had had so far. Up until now, it had been total submission versus and dominance, but here, other than the presence of the leash that lay loosely beside me, there was little to suggest that either of us was in control of the other. Just doing this in a public -- albeit deserted -- place was kinky enough for us both.

We kissed and held our bodies close together throughout, like lovers. It was fantastic and we were both noticeably trying to make it last as long as we could. I stopped my orgasm a few times, making her stop while I regained control. She understood and waited as patiently as a horny slut could be expected to.

It made the sex incredible. I had no idea how long we kept at it, but it soon became clear that taking our time was a crucial mistake.

By the time we heard the door opening, it was too late. There was no time to disengage and cover up -- and at least to hide. So I simply held Jennifer close to me and quickly wrapped the blanket around us both. It would still be obvious what we were doing, but at least our most intimate parts were covered.

"Well, look what we have here," a male voice said. Jennifer was still facing me, her back to the speaker. I leaned over so I could see past her. There was a man standing there next to the sinks. He was a big, heavyset man with dark stubble on his chin and cheeks. He was wearing heavy duty khaki overalls with a ski cap covering his head and ears. He wore thick-soled insulated boots and insulated work gloves. A patch on his chest indicated that he was a parks and recreation employee named Bill. "Sorry to break up your party, but you two gotta go."

"Sorry, sir," I said calmly and respectfully. "We were just having a little fun. We will get dressed and get out of your way."

Bill walked closer to us, getting a better look at Jennifer, who turned her head and smiled at him. He likely assumed I was with someone closer to my age, but Bill's eyes widened when he saw Jennifer's gorgeous young face.

"Rocking the cradle, aren't ya?" he chuckled, talking to me but looking at her.

"I'm 21," Jennifer said.

"I believe you," Bill said. "But he sure ain't, now is he? Look, I ain't judging. Two consenting adults can do as they please -- just not in a public place."

"Right," I said. "Like I said, just give us a minute and we will be on our way."

Bill glanced at me then looked back at Jennifer. "What you got on underneath that blanket, honey?"

"Just heels and some socks," Jennifer said honestly. I had put her panties in the bag with her toys, including the leash, which was the only thing I had time to stash when we heard the door open.

"Show me," Bill said. Jennifer looked at me.

"She's not going to show you anything," I said. "Look, we know we shouldn't be here, but we aren't hurting anyone or anything. Just be cool about this and we'll get out of your hair. Let's not make this out to be more than it is."

"I understand your point, sir," Bill said. "But I need to make sure you two aren't carrying any weapons or stolen property. I can't just walk away. So, either she shows me what's under that blanket or I call this in." He tapped the walkie-talkie on his belt to show he meant business.

"There's nothing to call in," I said. "You want to drag a bunch of people down here on Christmas over a couple having some harmless fun in a public bathroom?"

"No, I don't want to do that. But I do want to need to make sure that this is all harmless before I let you go. Is she a hooker?"

"No, I am not a hooker!" Jennifer glared at him.

"Easy, little lady," Bill chuckled. He was in power and loving every second of it. "We can all be civil here and work this out without anyone getting hurt. Now, let me take that blanket and we can stop playing games."

Jennifer looked at me and mouthed, "it's OK."

"Don't look at him," Bill said sternly. "I'm in charge here." Jennifer didn't listen to him. I was her only master. Her eyes were locked on mine until I told her to do as Bill said. She actually winked at me as if to say, "don't worry, I got this."

With her back still to Bill, she shrugged the blanket off her shoulders and I caught it and put it on the bench beside me.

"Now get up and turn around and face me," Bill said.

I winked at Jennifer and she did as Bill said, sliding off my lap and standing up. She turned slowly, letting the man enjoy the view. Bill looked her up and down, taking her all in. Then he nodded at me and removed his ski cap and made a motion like he was tipping his cap.

"Kudos to you, sir," he nodded. "If you're gonna get caught fucking, this is the kind of bitch that's worth it. Bet she's so tight she squeaks."

I didn't respond. I could tell he was on his power trip now, looking for any excuse to make things worse for us.

"Not much of a talker, are you?" he said to me. "How did he talk you out of those panties, slut? He got a silver tongue that makes that pussy purr? Or is he just rich and he's your sugar daddy?"

Again, neither of us responded to his taunts. Instead, I reached for my pants, but he stopped me.

"What are you doing? What's your name?"

"David. Since you can see we have no weapons, I'm putting on my clothes and we are going to leave."

"No weapons, you say? How do I know that for sure? What's in that bag?" He didn't wait for an answer, but picked it up and looked for himself. "Well I didn't expect all this. You too were gonna make this an all-nighter, weren't you? Kinda sad that it takes this many dildos and vibrators to do the job though, though at his age I bet he can't get it up more than once a day, can he?"

"He's the same age as you, maybe younger," Jennifer said, defending me. "And he can get it up as many times as he wants. We've been fucking all day long. Jealous bastard."

"Ooh, so she fights your battles and calls me names," Bill said. "This is not the sort of behavior that brings a quick end to these situations, young lady. I saw that leash in there and I see the collar on your neck. A pet should recommend her elders, don't you think."

"I do respect him," Jennifer said. "Not you."

I appreciated Jennifer's feistiness, but I knew that she was now getting us into trouble. I had been trying to go along with Bill's little power play, but now she had challenged his authority. Things could start getting out of hand quick.

"OK, I've had enough of you too," Bill said. He grabbed his radio and clicked the button, "Yo Buddy, you there?"

"Hold on," I said. "There's no reason to bring in all your people on Christmas. I'm sure we can come to a resolution that will satisfy all of us."

"I'm listening," Bill said, glancing repeatedly at Jennifer's tits.

"How about we finish what we started and you get to watch?"

"Fuck that. I'm not a spectator."

"Yeah, I'm here, Bill," a voice I assume belonged to Buddy came over the radio.

"Well you're not going to fuck her," I said. "So tell your guys to come on down."

"Hold on, Buddy. Just a second," Bill said. He was thinking. He wanted to play but I had drawn a line. He couldn't force us. He had no weapons. His only threat was to report us.

"OK, I don't fuck her myself, but how about with one of those dildos?"

"You want to fuck her with a dildo?"

"Yeah, you let me do that and I'll let you go."

I looked at Jennifer and she winked, letting me know that she was OK with whatever I decided.

"Fine, we got a deal," I said. "Just don't be too rough."

"Whatever," Bill laughed. "Get up on the bench, slut. On your hands and knees. That's it, now get that ass up nice and high for me."

Jennifer assumed the position while Bill selected his weapon of choice -- the long rubbery one that I had used to throat fuck her earlier. "Suck his cock," Bill ordered as I slid over next to Jennifer's head. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, she still expertly worked me to full erection and was slobbering on my knob and shaft with her typical enthusiasm. It was not fake either. She loved sucking cock -- well, mine at least, though I am not so arrogant as to think mine is the only cock she likes to suck. I think she just prefers mine, but I digress.

Bill watched with way too much interest for my comfort as Jennifer performed her oral skills. Then he abruptly grabbed her hair and pulled her up off my cock.

"Slobber on this thing so I can shove it up your cunt," he growled. Our friendly neighborhood parks guy was proving to be quite the ass. But I would have to wait until another day for payback. Right now, we just needed to let him have his jollies and then get on our way. Plus, so far Jennifer and I were managing to enjoy ourselves anyway and things might get even better for her if Bill actually gave her a decent fucking with the dildo.

"She can sure suck cock -- real or fake," he said, admiring Jennifer's oral skills on the dildo. Finally, he pulled it away from her, gave her a slap on the back of the head and told her to get back to work like the whore she was. I like using that language with her, but didn't much care for it from Ranger Rick. I found myself pretty protective of Jennifer, and not just because she was the sexiest plaything I had ever seen.

As expected, Bill was way too eager and slammed the dildo in and out of her pussy, all the while pinching and slapping her ass. I wanted to ask if she was OK, but nothing deterred her from her oral responsibilities. She was simply masterful.

She seemed to be enjoying the dildo well enough, too. Bill took the dildo out of her ass and replaced it with the prickly one. It slid easily in and out of her slick pussy that had been temporarily stretched by the larger dildo. Then he shoved the prickly dildo into her ass and the large dildo back into her pussy. That seemed to be the tipping point for Jennifer as she orgasmed twice in quick succession, never once stopping her work on my cock. Shortly after she came, I came too. I told her hold it in her mouth and show Bill so he couldn't question that the job was done.

Bill confirmed that the load had been delivered and then instructed her to swallow it.

"Everyone is having orgasms except me," he grumbled, rubbing his hard cock through his work jumpsuit. "Let me jerk off on her face and then we'll be done."

Jennifer looked at me and nodded, so I didn't argue. It seemed like he was close to cumming anyway, so a few more minutes shouldn't hurt. Jennifer took the initiative to help expedite the process by helping free Bill's cock from the jumpsuit and boxers. She stroked his cock to full erection and then tilted her head back while he continued stroking his cock over her face. She closed her eyes and mouth and waited until his thick wads of cum started splattering on her beautiful face.

"Oh yeah, take that you little bitch," Bill crowed. "Wear my fucking cum, slut."

He wiped his cock off with her hair, then tucked his cock back in his pants, zipped up and walked out without another word.

Jennifer sat up and I went to get her a paper towel to clean up with, but the dispensers were all empty as were the toilet paper rolls. Clearly the staffing this time of year was more than a little lax. All I had to give her was her panties, which she used to wipe off her face as best she could. While she cleaned up, I packed up the toys and leash.

"That was a great blowjob, baby girl," I said. "Sorry that wasn't exactly what I had planned, but you handled it great. You're OK, right?"

"Oh yes," she smiled. "I knew you would protect me if I needed it. It was weird but fun anyway."

We walked quickly back toward the car. Jennifer was now wearing only her heels, thigh high, and collar. We threw her cum-covered panties away. She was wrapped in the blanket trying to stay warm. It was fully dark now and the temperature seemed to have dropped at least another 10 degrees.

As we neared the parking lot, the motion-detecting lights in the lot came on. I assumed they were for us, but no, there was another car there and a man standing next to it. I already had a guess who it was -- Bill's co-worker Buddy. Bill had never told him not to come to the park. Now, here he was, even though Bill seemed to be long gone.

"I assume you two are the reason I'm here," he said. "Everything OK?"

"Yes, we're fine. Sorry you had to come here," I said. "We didn't mean to cause any trouble."

"You? Nah, I know better. Bill's a pain in the ass, though I can see why he wanted to spend some time with you. You're a gorgeous thing, ain't ya?" he said to Jennifer.

"Thank you, sir," she said.

"Sir? Polite too. You got a good one," Buddy said. "Look, you two are free to head on home. I'll deal with Bill later."

I thanked him and put the bag in the back seat while Buddy opened the door for Jennifer. As she sat down in the seat, he said, "Oh, um, you missed some of his, um --- well, there's cum in your hair, ma'am."

Jennifer turned on the light and flipped down the mirror. Sure enough, there was a wad of cum stuck in her hair just over her forehead. She quickly wiped it away with a towel from the glove compartment.

"Thank you again, sir," she laughed. "Your friend had a lot stored up. You should really make sure he gets laid more often."

I couldn't help but laugh along with her. Her attitude about being used and objectified was remarkable. I hate to brag or exaggerate, but this little slut was by far the best in the whole wide world. And she was mine all mine, at least for today.

We hurried home and she asked if she could take another shower. It was understandable, given the conditions and company we had just been in. I let her shower but told her not to get dressed nor dry off. She called out when she was done. With water still dripping off her, I carried her downstairs and lay her down on a coffee table in front of the fireplace. I had a good fire going and had purposely placed the coffee table close to it. She was longer than the table, but basically she fit from shoulders to hips.

I took her arms and held them out straight over her head, then tied her wrists together with Santa's ribbon around the leg of a heavy old desk. Then I stretched her legs out over the end of the table and tied her ankles together. She was flat on the table now, her back arched awkwardly. I didn't ask if it hurt and she didn't complain.

"I'll be back. Just relax and dry off," I chuckled. I knew the heat from the fire would dry the water off her, but it would quickly be replaced with sweat.

I did a little cleaning and organizing, both upstairs and down, giving my holiday feast time to heat up. When I came back, she was stunning in the flickering light of the fire. Her skin glistened with sweat. Her breasts stood up proud and firm with her back arched. Her nipples were hard, her tummy flat.

I knelt down next to her and touched her skin. She was smoldering with heat from head to toe. I couldn't resist. I had to taste her. I began kissing and licking her stomach, tasting her, inhaling her scent. She moaned as I worked my way up, inevitably arriving at her breasts. I kissed and licked her firm, sweaty tits, sucking on her nipples, grazing them with my teeth, which caused her to flinch. I liked that. Putty in my hands.

I kissed her neck and lips while I groped her breasts and pulled on her nipples. She responded to my kiss by putting her tongue in my mouth. She was just as hungry as I was.

What I was most hungry for was between her juicy thighs. I untied her ankles and spread her legs wide apart. I kissed the insides of her thighs and she trembled again. Her pussy was wet, but not from sweat. I tasted her juices and went back for seconds. I licked her pussy lips and sucked on her clit and wiggled my tongue inside her. She was wriggling and shaking and moaning. I was in complete control of her body. She was willingly powerless to keep me from torturing her with my kisses and licks, bringing her to the verge of orgasm but stalling just before she got there.

"Your cunt is on fire, slut," I taunted. "You want to cum, don't you, bitch?"

"Yes, daddy," she whimpered. "Please. Don't stop."

"I wouldn't but you just keep squirming around so much," I teased. "If you could just hold still and maybe cool that clit down a few degrees so I don't burn my tongue, that would help."

"Sorry, sir," she said, her voice shaking. "I will try to do better."

"Try?" I barked. "You DO as I say. Not TRY!"

"Yes, master."

"That's what I thought you'd say."

I dove back in and this time kept licking and sucking on her pussy and clit, ignoring her writhing and thrashing as she came. I didn't hesitate. Even as she was still enjoying the afterglow, I untied her wrists, picked her up and carried her lithe, wet body upstairs. I dumped her on the bed, face down. I lifted her up onto her knees, held her wrists behind her back and spread her legs. Her face was on a pillow and her ass was up in the air as I took my rightful place between her thighs. I plowed into her soaking pussy in one thrust. I held her wrists with one hand and pushed her head into the pillow with the other.

"Say thank you, Santa," I ordered as I drove into her with the deepest, hardest thrusts I could muster. She had proven there was nothing too rough for her.

"Thank you, Santa," her muffled response came. At least I knew she could breathe well enough. I took my hand off the back of her head long enough to smack her ass a few times. I jumped off the bed and grabbed the handcuffs. I cuffed her wrists behind her back, leaving me with both hands to further dominate my submissive little pet.