The Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had one hand to hold her head or pull her hair or tweak her nipples, while other hand could slap that tight little ass. She told Santa she wanted to be dominated, fucked hard, taken, used. Well, this was it. My present to her. The long, hard, furious, brain-destroying, gut-rearranging fucking she longed for. As much as I would like to say that I could do this anytime I felt like it, the truth is I was already well past my normal daily orgasms. Thanks to Jennifer and maybe a little bit of Santa's magic, I had excessive staying power and we were both reaping the benefits.

I drilled her tight cunt as long and hard as I could, eliciting groans and cries of ecstasy from my submissive fuck toy. She came multiple times as I kept churning and drilling her guts. At one point, I pulled out, flipped her over on her back and entered her again.

"Wrap your legs around me, bitch," I ordered.

"Oh yes! Yes, sir!" she gasped, obediently and enthusiastically wrapping her legs around my waist, crossing her ankles to hold on tight while I resumed my relentless drilling of her pussy. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so I gave it all I had, lifting her hips and torso off the bed with each thrust. I pushed three fingers into her mouth and she sucked on them as if, together, they were a cock. Then I took my hand out and held her neck -- not tight, but a firm hold -- and the other on her breast. I had her pinned to the bed and impaled on my cock. I wished it could have stayed that way all night long, but alas, the time had come for me to grace my plaything with yet another copious load of thick white semen.

I pulled out and quickly straddled her, my knees on either side of her face. With no instruction needed, she sucked on my cock. I pushed it further into her, going balls-to-chin half a dozen times before I pulled out and came all over her face. I painted the little bitch with cum on her eyes, in her hair, in her nostrils, and on her lips and tongue. It was a picture worthy moment and I got a few good shots before switching to video to capture her cleaning herself off, using her fingers to scoop my final gift of the evening into her slutty mouth. She swallowed with a huge smile on her face, blew a kiss to the camera, and licked her lips. What an ending to a perfect day.

I think I was asleep about five minutes later -- just the amount of time it took me to tie her up in bed next to me. Her wrists were tied with red ribbon behind her back and the dildo was humming away inside her pussy -- a source of naughty dreams, I hoped.

I slept like a rock and woke up a bit disappointed that I hadn't woken in up the night and given her a good 3 a.m. drilling. I at least expected a morning blowjob, but Jennifer was not in the bed. I looked in the bathroom and she wasn't there either.

Her wrists were tied and she was completely naked with essentially no clothes to wear. Would she have snuck out like that? Maybe threw on my sweatshirt and called her cousin?

I walked downstairs, expecting to find the house empty with maybe a farewell note on the counter. Instead, she was sitting at the kitchen table and working on my laptop.

"Good morning, sir," she smiled up at me. "I'm sorry I snuck out of bed. I wanted to wake you up the way a good slut should. Are you mad?"

"Depends," I said, trying not to smile. I was so happy she was still here, but didn't want to let it show. "What are you up to? And how did you get untied?"

"Oh, those fell off all their own," she shrugged. "Funny, yesterday they seemed unbreakable. Before you tie me up again" -- she said this in a hopeful way like a child asking for another turn on the rollercoaster -- "can you help me with this?"

"What is it?" I looked at the computer screen and saw that she was on a website filled with erotic clothing, sex toys, and the like.

"I thought if I was going to stay here I should have a few more clothes -- but only ones that you approve, of course," she said.

"You're going to stay here?"

"If you will let me, sir," she said, batting her eyes playfully. She knew my answer but wanted to tease me. Little slut would pay for that later, I laughed to myself.

"What about college?"

"Online classes. You can even fuck me while I'm listening to a lecture. If you want."

"And what about your job and your apartment and all your belongings?"

"I can work with Staci here, I don't need an apartment in Canada if I live here -- just gotta call the landlord -- and I can get my friends to pack up my stuff and ship it here."

"After one day, you're sure this is what you want?"

"I'll never know how yesterday happened," she said, serious now. I could see her being very impressive in a classroom setting. She was bright and confident when she wasn't being fucked senseless. "But I know that it happened for a reason. The only person who wanted and needed yesterday as much as I did was you. That can't be a coincidence."

"You really think it was Santa?"

"Got any better answers?"

I had to admit I didn't. Even more, I didn't care if I ever had the answer. I sat down next to her and we started looking at collars, leashes, ropes, and gags. I spent my Christmas bonus that day, but it was worth every penny because I knew she would spend every day repaying me the only way a submissive, slutty, gorgeous fuck slut could. With interest, of course.

THE END