The Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hungry little fuck toy, aren't you?"

"Starving. I'm ready for seconds, sir."

"That was seconds already," I teased her poor math skills. "Told you I'd fuck your brains out."

"That was so good," she moaned. She wasn't just telling me what I wanted to hear. "I haven't had my guts rearranged like that in a long time."

"Hope I didn't break anything."

"Wouldn't complain if you did."

I know she was just keeping the sexy talk going, but somehow I believed her. I wasn't going to hurt her, but I didn't have to be gentle either. Maybe if I fucked her so hard she couldn't walk, that would be reason enough for her to stay another day.... or 30.

As much as I didn't want the party to stop even for a second, my body did need to recover and I was happy to see that hers did too. I got us a couple of waters and some grapes and we lay in bed, basking in the glow of perfectly executed rough sex.

"So, which of my buddies got you in and tied you up anyway?" I asked.

"Buddies?" she giggled. "No, Master. And no Santa, either. You really need a better place to hide your spare key, by the way. When you were about to leave, I called my friend to be your Uber driver. Didn't notice that you didn't have to pay anything, did you? She got your address and then took me back when I got off work. She helped tie me up and then she left me there all ready for you."

"She's a good friend."

"She sure is."

"Is she hot?"

"Not as hot as me."

"That's the first thing you've said that I believe."

"You don't believe my friend's story, Daddy?"

"Not at all. I think it was Santa. Some sort of Christmas miracle."

"Maybe so. So, what kind of magic trick is it gonna take to get you ready for round three? Sexy dance? Role play? More bondage? Want me to model for you? You got a stripper pole in the basement?"

I glanced down at my cock, which was beginning to rise to the occasion. "Maybe less talking. There are better ways to use your mouth," I said.

She took the hint and kissed me on the lips and neck and ears and chest, slowly working her way down until she once again had her lips wrapped round the head of my cock. Round three had officially begun.

As much as I wanted to just throat fuck her again, I knew I would never forgive myself if I didn't explore everything she had to offer. Plus, I felt obligated to make sure she knew that every part of her virtually perfect body belonged to me, at least on this day. I couldn't possibly reject Santa's thoughtful gift, now could I?

Her deft oral skills had me fully erect quickly. I pulled away and looked into her wondering eyes. "Time for hole number three, baby," I smiled. She bit her lip, dropped her head and nodded. Total submission. What a beautiful creature she was.

"I hope you like it because I know I will," I said, putting my hand under her chin and tilting her head until her eyes met mine. "Just a different way to stretch you out and rearrange your guts again."

"It's all yours, sir," she said softly.

"If I could fuck all three holes at once for you, I would. But don't worry, I have plenty left for your little cunt before this day is over."

"I know you do."

Just then, there was a thud from the other room. We looked at each other, both surprised. We walked together to the doorway and there lay my Christmas stocking on the floor. I hadn't even put up a Christmas stocking -- didn't realize I still had one. But sure enough, it was laying on the floor. It was big and it was full. But the name on the top wasn't mine. It was hers. Jennifer.

"What the...?" we said in virtual unison. If this was all part of some plan or scheme, she was not a part of it. She was just as surprised as I was. After we looked around and made sure no one was in the house or watching us, I told her to go ahead and take a look, but to be careful. And to bend over at the waist, of course.

Obediently, she bent over at the waist, slowly, back turned to me so I could enjoy the view of the ass I still intended to plow in a few minutes. Her long legs with those thigh highs and heels were so shapely, a stunning sight indeed.

She picked up the stocking and, after glancing inside it, looked back at me and smiled. She stood up slowly and walked back to me. "May I show you what Santa brought me, sir?"

"Of course, my pet. Was Santa good to you?"

"He was. Well, that is if you want to use any of these on me."

She pulled out four dildos, a bottle of lube, a vibrator, and a butt plug. There was also another ball gag, a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs, and a pink leather collar with a gold ring and leash.

"Looks like Santa wants to make sure you have a good time," I nodded. "Why so many dildos, though?"

She held them up one by one. They were four different colors -- black, red, blue, and pink -- and all different sizes. The pink one was the largest, both in girth and length. It was very rubbery and flexible, ideal for inserting deeply into her throat, pussy or ass. The red one was covered with raised rubbery bumps that would certainly create unique sensations inside her. The blue and black ones were identical except for their color. Both were molded to look exactly like a circumcised penis, including veiny shafts, mushroom head, and bases that stuck to almost any surface. Now, with the multitude of toys along with the playground that was her body, the possibilities were endless.

We neither one had any explanation for what was happening. I think we both suspected each other of some sort of crazy trick or prank until now. But it was becoming clear now that there was some magic involved. Santa and his naughty elves were making our very adult dreams come true.

Being the benevolent ruler that I was, I allowed Jennifer to choose which toy went where, fully understanding that my cock was going balls deep up her freshly lubed ass. I smiled when she selected the red prickly dildo for her pussy and asked if she could suck both the blue and black ones. That left no holes for the pink one for now, but I looked forward to fucking her throat with it later and watching her throat bulge.

My basement was a typical man cave -- lots of sports memorabilia, large TV, stereo, workout equipment, etc. Even though I didn't need to "escape" from anyone living alone, I still loved the privacy and solace of that space. Plus, it had a sliding glass door out to the patio, where I could grill or just sit outside and sip a beer after a long day of work. It was this glass door to which I affixed the blue and black dildos, adjusting them to Jennifer's height as she knelt with her knees on a pillow, ass up, positioned perfectly for her ass fucking. Once we had the height right, she immediately began sucking on the cocks, well aware that I was watching her as I took my place behind her. I looked out the glass door. It was about 100 fee from the sidewalk. Far enough away that I never really worried about neighbors peeking in while they walked by, but close enough that I realized anyone walking by right now might well catch a glimpse of what was happening to my incredible Christmas gift who was on all fours like the slutty fuck toy she was.

I had lubed the butt plug and shoved it into her ass to begin to loosen her up. There was no need for lube for the prickly red dildo as her cunt was already overflowing with her creamy juices. The dildo slid into her easily despite its girth and coarse texture. I pumped it in and out of her, slowly at first, then faster and faster. I knew it had to be a mixture of pleasure and pain the harder and deeper I skewered her with it. She was slobbering all over the dildos now and in the reflection from the glass I could see her eyes rolling back in her head as orgasms came and went, racking her taut body.

I pulled the dildo out of her pussy and yanked her by hair away from the well-sucked dildos. Her body went limp and she slinked to the floor, legs still spread, ass still up, but upper body fully flat on the floor -- well, as flat as her firm, perky tits would allow.

"Wore yourself out, didn't you bitch," I chuckled. "Now it's time to wear your ass out. Try not to pass out."

"I won't, master. I'm here to please you."

As far as I could tell, everything about her screamed pleasure. It wasn't only her beauty, amazing body, and insatiable sexual appetite. But she was also smart, kind, energetic, funny, playful, and emotionally mature. We were neither one here to talk, but I felt like if we ever somehow got tired of fucking each other's brains out, we would have some great conversations. Probably mostly about fucking, of course.

Yes, in the short time I had spent with her, it was clear that Jennifer was a very intelligent young woman, no doubt a high achieving college student. But it only took a few moments of me pounding her lubed ass balls deep while I worked her dildo-and-vibrator-stuffed cunt for her face to turn into a dumb smile with slobber dripping down her chin. With her eyes rolled back, she was the epitome of a slut whose brains had been irrevocably fucked out. In other words, she looked perfect.

I alternated hands, slapping and groping her tight ass cheeks. With a handful of hair, I pulled her head back, making her arch her back. I stopped spanking her long enough to put both hands in her mouth, fish-hooking her and pulling her even further back towards me as I worked every last centimeter of my shaft into her ass. I took no mercy on her tightest hole, drilling her with long, deep, and very hard thrusts. My balls made a wet slapping sound each time they smacked against her juicy pussy lips. Holding her so tight to and around me, I could feel her orgasm as the relentless pleasure coursed through her.

Naturally, I reached my climax not long after and pulled out of her. She was submissive, but I wasn't sure if she would suck my cock right out of her ass or not. But not opening her mouth and swallowing my load was not an option. Without having to being told, she spun around as soon as I pulled out and opened her mouth. I started jerking off, aiming for her mouth, but she looked up at me as she replaced my hand with hers and then removed her own hand as her lips and tongue welcomed my cock into her mouth. She knew I was about to cum so there was no time to deep throat. She worked the head and about half my shaft as I came, pumping my load directly into her mouth and throat. When I was done, she opened her mouth and showed me the load on her tongue, posing for pictures I took with my phone. Then I got her on video as she swallowed the load and said, "That was yummy. Merry Christmas, sir," into the camera.

Later, while she was taking a well-deserved break for a shower, I looked at the photos and thought about what a great Christmas card the photo of her perfect smiling face with a load of thick white cum on her tongue would make. Talk about spreading holiday cheer and good tidings of joy!

I showered after she did and came downstairs wearing a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. Jennifer was wearing one of my sweatshirts as well along with the thigh highs and heels. We sat down at the dinner table and refueled ourselves with fruit, cheese, crackers and wine. It wasn't much of a holiday feast, but there was no time for baking when there were still brains that need to be fucked out.

While we ate, I learned that Jennifer lived in Canada where she was well on her way to earning her college degree in archaeology. She worked in a bar there to help make ends meet and had come to town here to visit her cousin. Turns out, I knew her cousin, Staci, who was one of the regular bartenders at the bar we were at last night. Jennifer had just gone there to hang out, but ended up offering to help out when a few workers called in "sick".

"I did read your note," Jennifer admitted. "And it turned me on. I even talked to Staci about whether or not I should give you my number. But then you left and we had to clean up and it didn't happen. I wrote that note that you read when I was lying in bed, fantasizing about being your Christmas gift. When I woke up, I was under your tree. I have no idea how I got there, but I wasn't scared. Somehow I knew where I was and why."

We tried wrapping our heads around it at all, but failed miserably. A couple of glasses of wine later, we stopped caring and started thinking about why we were both here. We were each other's Christmas gift and I already knew my next gift to her was going to be the same one I had been giving her all day. My big -- well slightly above average maybe? -- cock into one or more of her tight little holes. I loved that I could fuck her as hard as I want, almost like I wanted to hurt her even though I didn't, and she not only could take it, but got off on it. The harder, rougher the better seemed to work for both of us. The dirtier, nastier, wilder, the better. I loved dominating her physically and verbally and she soaked it all up like the happy little cock-sleeve, cum-sponge she was. For us, it was pure lusty, nasty fun and everything about it was too right to be wrong.

As I watched her eat and drink, I caught myself captivated by her mouth and throat as she swallowed. I thought about the loads of my cum she had swallowed oh-so-eagerly today. Then I thought about how many more loads I might be able to feed her before this day was through.

I went and got the long pink dildo that was so flexible and rubbery. I came up behind Jennifer and yanked her hair, pulling her head over the back of the chair. I pressed the dildo against her lips and she opened willingly.

"I want to see this go all the way down your throat," I said, surprised at my own voice, so thick with lust. Touching her throat, I said, "I want it all the way down here. Got it? No excuses."

She couldn't respond, of course, other than to relax her throat and work with me as I steadily forced the dildo into the back of her mouth. I had to pull it out twice when she coughed and choked. The moment she regained her composure, she opened right back up, eager to try again. It was intoxicating how much she wanted to please me and the lengths she would go -- and swallow, in this case -- to do so. Perfect slut in every way.

I pulled the dildo out and gave her a moment to breathe while I determined my next move. I glanced out the window and noticed the light beginning to fade. This day was going by way too fast.

"Take off the sweatshirt. Heels, thigh highs, panties, collar and leash all go on now," I ordered. "And put that butt plug back in."

Jennifer scrambled to follow my instructions while I went upstairs. I put on some jogging pants and a hoodie, then headed back downstairs, took my pet by the leash and led her out into the garage. I put her in the passenger seat and I got behind the wheel. She looked at me with wide eyes, no doubt concerned about being topless and overall scantily clad.

"Remember, your only job is to do as I say," I said. "My opinion of you is the only one that matters."

"Yes, sir," she smiled. "That's why I'm here, isn't it? To be a good slut and please you."

It was sunny day but cold, as was to be expected given the season. The wind wasn't too strong, but it had a real bite to it. As the sun faded, it was going to get very cold soon. But I wasn't worried about that. I drove her to a park about 10 minutes from my house. It was a nice little park with a walking trail, picnic area, basketball court, playground and the like. I knew it wouldn't be crowded today, but I was still kind of disappointed that no one was there when we parked.

I purposely parked at the end of the parking lot farthest from the restrooms and picnic shelter. I grabbed a blanket I kept in the back of the car and got out of the car first, then took Jennifer's leash and led her out of the car and into the cold open air. I put the blanket in a bag along with her toys.

She was topless and leashed in public. The cold air hardened her nipples instantly and she shivered -- nervous or cold or probably both. I just chuckled and started walking my pet out onto the walking trail. Yes, I had the blanket, but that was only in case we ran into someone and she needed to cover up. Otherwise, I was all for her nipples being exposed to the chilly air. She crossed her arms under her breasts, trying to keep herself warm.

"Hands behind your back," I said. "Chin up, chest out."

She obeyed and walked alongside me, her heels clicking on the sidewalk. There were multiple trails allowing for routes of varying distances. I knew it well and took a loop on the trail that ran through some a dense cluster of trees and brush before looping back around toward our car, the shelter, and restrooms. I thought we might encounter someone in the wooded path -- a couple or family out for a bit of fresh air or an avid jogger making sure they got their run in, even on Christmas. But we saw no one. I was as much disappointed as I was relieved. It wasn't that I wanted to humiliate Jennifer or get into a dangerous situation. I just wanted to be seen with her -- particularly as her master and her as my oh-so-willingly sex toy.

The bright side of no one being around meant I didn't have to cover her up. It also meant that we could stop at the little bridge that spanned a small creek running through the woods. While the bridge was only a few feet above the creek, there was still a rail on both sides to prevent people from accidentally falling in.

"Bend over at the waist, legs straight, and lean over the rail. Let your tits hang over the edge."

Jennifer glanced around quickly, then smiled nervously as she took her assigned position. I looped the leash around the rail, not tying it, but giving me more leverage to force her head downward with a good yank of the leash. Head down, ass up, legs straight, tits jiggling over the water -- it was a sight worthy of a photo, and since there was no one around, I hopped off the bridge and walked along the creek edge until I was a few feet away from her. Perfect angle to get some pictures. I had her make several faces for me -- smiling, pouting, tongue out, kissy face, and even a goofy ahego look with her eyes crossed and drooling tongue sticking out. She was a natural model.

I went back up on the bridge and took out the vibrator. She was cold all over -- even her normally scorching hot pussy -- and no juices were flowing either. If we were going to have any fun, I was going to have to get to work on her little cunt and the vibrator was a good way to start.

I bend down behind her and teased her pussy lips with the playful combination of the vibrator and my tongue. It was the first time I had tasted her and she was even more delicious than I expected. Such a sweet, yummy cunt. I would have a helping of that any day.

Despite the unusual and unnerving setting, Jennifer's slutty side kicked in quickly. Her pussy started to warm up, along with the rest of her body. Soon, she was getting wet and pushing back against my tongue and grinding on the vibrator. I was just about to unzip my pants and test the sturdiness of the railing with a series of gut-pounding thrusts into my irresistible pet, but I caught a flash of movement off in the distance. I stopped and looked but saw nothing. Whatever or whoever it was had disappeared from my view due to the thickets and trees. If it was someone on the trail, though, I knew they would be following the curves and would approaching the bridge in a matter of minutes -- seconds if they were jogging or riding a back.

"Stand up. Hold your leash and cover up with the blanket."

She didn't panic or ask questions. She just obeyed. She took the blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders and chest, covering her tits. She kept her arms against her ribs, holding the blanket from the inside, along with the end of the leash. By then, I had tossed the vibrator in the bag. I put my arm around her waist and we walked intentionally slowly, trying to look like a couple out for a stroll rather than a couple trying not to get caught in the act.