All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Erica Bradson Ch. 05'

by Pervosuxx Marina

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick and cold

Pervosuxx Marina's Biography: Age: Over 18

if that is so go to hell!

another writer thinking cruelty to the loved ones, first of all the kids, is erotic.

even worse that a woman does it. get help and stop writing such shit.

KatieTayKatieTayover 12 years ago
previous comment ridiculous

it doesn't matter if the author is a woman or actually a man, it doesn't matter what's in the story, this is literotica. anything and everything that the editors approve is fair game. if you come on this site of all places and start acting like you have better standards than the authors you read, then you're the one who needs to fuck off and get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

One of the better stories here. I cann't wait for it to continue. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This reads like a penthouse story...fake and way too much.

Every chapter is a fucking repeat. Her fucks her, she has mind blowing orgasms, no one, but her, sees any evidence. Over and over and over. Enough already.

There are so many unanswered questions, inconsistencies and reliance on overlooking ridiculous scenarios that any eroticism has long since evaporated. Seriously, enough already.

As she has now done everything for Malik, your only options are to continue the debauchery by introducing neighbours, prostitution, water sports and scat...all the while, noone telling the husband, no pregnancies, no std's, the children not finding out, etc etc and really, how real is that? So please ENOUGH ALREADY!

Do us all a fovr and just. stop. writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

please continue with the Chronicles of Erica Bradson, it's a good written story, I have enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continue

Just came across this story on this site. Although the author hasn't continued this story for quite a while, I hope at some point he adds chapters and finishes the story. Very hot and very well written.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 8 years ago
Loved it

There is nothing better than a whore that can no longer say no to her Master, although you did not say that word, you obviously will from now on belong totally to him and he will use you just like the whore you are...........for His pleasure and for the pleasure of his friends and soon his clients that love doing everything nasty to a total slut, whore and prostitute.

Know you have barely touch the edges of the depths of nasty and use/abuse you will endure soon.

Enjoy the road to total depravity, it is long and loaded with pot holes of nasty that many cannot fathom. If you are still conscious in a year please report back what your status is..................and if you even remember you were ever married or if you had children. It is a long ride down to the bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another unfinished POS...

by a BBC loving author. Are women out there that stupid and shallow? This story is both racist and sexist. Not worth going into the reasons why. Not worth my time. There are many fine white men/black women stories on this site. Very seldom do they involved the man fucking a married woman and destroying her family. I think that's the a major difference between the genres. This story, and the many others like it, are written from a position of insecurity and inferiority of the black man. He's the animal that takes what he wants with no thought of the consequences and consideration for others. Not a pretty picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

If the author has ever wondered if they're mentally disturbed, then let me help you with the answer: Yes, you're sick and need to get help.

So are all the other people who find humiliation, pain, and the destruction of a family... arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Harry Potter would be sad. There is something stronger than a mothers love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super Story!!!!!!!

Wann geht es mit der Story weiter???????

Der Raeuber

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

unfinished cuck story - 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous