The Chronicles of Harold the Healer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, it's sparkling wine," said Harold, looking more closely at the label. "To toast the bride and groom on their wedding night," he read from a tag that was tied to its neck. "How nice! Do you have enough juice in you for a toast?" he asked, giving Leila a gentle kiss.

"Just barely," she replied. Marcie padded back into the kitchen dressed in her nightgown and slippers and looking very ready for bed. "I think that you can have a little bit too, if you want."

"OK, Mama, I would like to try some," she yawned. Harold and Leila each took two mugs from a cupboard and they went back outside into the illuminated night with air that was cool and fresh.

"Why four mugs? There are only three of us," asked their daughter as they were put on the table and Harold untied the wire that kept the mushroom-shaped cork in the bottle. With a bit of wiggling, it suddenly shot off with a loud pop and Leila expertly collected the overflowing foam. Harold poured a small measure for Marcie, and somewhat larger amounts for himself, Leila, and the fourth mug.

"It's for the Goddess, to whom we always leave an amount. If she isn't around to accept it, we'll split it between us," said Leila. "To my husband and true love," she continued, raising her mug, "and my lovely daughter, the centres of my life."

"To my wife and true love, and my daughter, even though she wakes me up in the morning," said Harold, fake-glowering at Marcie and getting a giggle.

"To Mama and Papa, thank you for the best day ever! And to the moon for lighting the night."

"To Harold, Leila, and Marcie, whose love is a beacon in the night," said a contralto voice, warm and soothing and somehow energizing as well. They turned in surprise to see a tall woman, illuminated by a faint glow the colour of a rising sun that was somehow visible even in the moonlight and Mage Light. She had long, curly red hair, eyes of a rich and unusual shade of green, a short, slightly turned-up nose, a dusting of freckles, and a rosebud mouth. She was wearing a light-coloured blouse and dark slacks that accentuated her amply-curved figure, and leather boots that went up to mid-shin, and was holding the fourth mug.

"Goddess!" they all exclaimed in astonishment, giving her Very Respectful Bow #1 while not spilling their drinks. Following her example, they raised their mugs, clinked them together, and drank. Marcie coughed and sneezed from the bubbly beverage, while the others murmured their appreciation.

"This is a good wine," said the Goddess, making sure there was none left in her mug. "Thank you for thinking of me tonight. I was just coming to town, felt the love in the air and thought it was you two."

"Mama and Papa got married tonight, Goddess," said Marcie. She nodded and smiled and it felt like they were warmed from within.

"It took you long enough, Leila," she replied, wagging an index finger at her. "You had him in the palm of your hand for all these years, but only now got the ring on his finger." She took Leila's hand and looked at the ring. "Nicely done, Harold. I haven't seen mahogany for a while, and never used for a ring."

"I had a connection who was able to filch me a piece from a shop," Harold replied. "I'd seen it before in some inordinately expensive furniture. Oak and maple and walnut are great, but they're so ordinary, and I thought that Leila deserved something extra-special. Yes, she had me in the palm of her hand the day that we met, and now she has me wrapped around her finger."

"You really are a silver-tongued rascal," said the Goddess, patting his cheek. "I wish I could stay, but I'm just passing through and wanted to stop by to give you my blessing." She placed her hands on Harold's and Leila's heads and said, "Love is the magic that binds two souls. I bless your union and also the product of your love," she added, moving her hand from Harold to Marcie, whose eyes were as wide as saucers. "Now, kiss each other to seal the deal." They did, with warmth and tenderness and the infusion of warmth from her touch seemed to be holding the fatigue at bay. When they broke the kiss and turned, she was gone.

"The Goddess blessed us," whispered Marcie as her parents folded her into their embrace and they stood in the light of the moon, with the gentle breeze of late Spring caressing them. "I will never forget this day."

"Neither will I," said Harold, tear tracks glittering in the light. "I have been blessed in every way that I can imagine. Now let's go to bed. I am exhausted." They went inside, leaving the empty bottle on the table outside, put the contents of the basket into the icebox, and Marcie all but fell into her bed. They kissed her goodnight, and within moments she was asleep. "I love you, Marcie, and now I'm here to stay."

"I should have married you a long time ago," Leila whispered as she closed the door to Marcie's bedroom. "I had made plans and preparations, but it wasn't until this morning, after we'd made love and I saw you sitting on the floor with your cock twitching as you ogled me, that I finally decided that today was the day." The door to her bedroom closed firmly, and they were once again in each other's arms.

"She gave us a gift," he said as he gently raised the dress up and over her head and let it fall to the floor with a whisper of fabric. "Today has been exhausting, physically and mentally, but something is holding it back, something that will let us do one last thing tonight." He embraced her for another tender kiss as his hands unhooked her bra. He pulled its straps from her shoulders and the unwanted garment dropped to the floor, revealing her gently glowing breasts. He knelt down, paying his respects to her nipples and getting soft moans for his efforts, and pulled down her underwear, revealing her trimmed, copper bush, and his tongue played with her glowing, swollen labia, getting more moans. Their footwear had been left by the kitchen door, so he removed her socks and gave her feet a quick rub.

"Arise, Harold Moser, and receive your due." He slowly stood, once again visiting her breasts. Leila lifted his medals from around his neck and placed them in their boxes on her dresser where the rings had once lain. She removed his tuxedo jacket and draped it over the back of the chair by her desk, then unbuttoned his slightly ruffled dress shirt and put it with the jacket. Last to go were the pants, underwear, and socks, all in one go, revealing his hard, glowing cock, which she gave a lazy lick and swirl at the tip, making him moan in return. "Make love to me, my hero of the realm. I don't know how much sperm you have left in you, but I intend to take it all." Then he was on his back in the middle of the bed and she had impaled herself on his cock and was lying on him and they gently played with the others' lips and tongues while their bodies moved together as one.

"The first time we made love, we made a life together," he whispered as their movements developed a familiar urgency. "This time as we make love, we start a new life together." Their strong arms crushed their bodies together and their tongues invaded each other's mouths and Leila felt Harold's cock pulse until it finally delivered one last squirt of cum deep inside her. Then the dam broke and fatigue overwhelmed them. They were asleep before she had rolled off of him, and they lay there in the moonlight, filtered by the closed curtains, with his softening cock still inside her. In her sleep, Marcie dreamed of a warm wind of love and caring that blew around her and embraced her in its passing, and she murmured something and rolled over, a happy smile on her face.

Young love, its seed cracked open, its roots reaching into the soil and its green shoot reaching for the sun, lay sleeping in the bed of Mark's hotel room. After a necessary visit to the hotel's privy, they had been barely able to control themselves until the door to the room had been closed and locked. Clothing had been removed as quickly as possible and then they had been on the bed, bucking and thrusting as quietly as possible until at last their orgasms had seized them and, as she had promised, Stella had taken the last drops of his cum as it was expelled into her depths as they stared into each other's eyes.

Mature love, and renewed love, slept in the room next to Mark and Stella's. Dana knew full well what her son and his new love were doing, though they were at least being considerate and trying to keep as quiet as they could. After Mark's wave of orgasm energy had washed through her room and woken her fire once again, she had removed her own Joy Buzzer from its wooden box in her suitcase, wound it up halfway, and applied it on and inside her suddenly needy pussy. She closed her eyes and thought of her husband Stanley and the nights that she had conceived her children. With her orgasm rapidly building, she suddenly remembered that cold night when she and Harold had made love with the window open and the sounds of the rain had washed in. It had felt so right for some reason that she would conceive his child that night and carry it with her after they had parted.

For various reasons, they had not seen each other again until after she had given birth and they had met again in the Army Training Grounds that fateful day. Why had she kept the secret then? It had been hard to be away from her baby, but she had felt after looking in his eyes that telling him would not have helped. When she had left Carcosa, and never seen him again, the secret remained. She had watched him grow and change and had seen so much of Harold in him that she could never forget. Her orgasm energy didn't affect Mark and Stella, who were sound asleep and dreaming of love, and soon she slept.

Tentative love slept in Kim Blandford's bed, the side of which that had been empty for far too long being occupied by Lakash Moto, the Healer from Havisham whom she had met at the lovely, loving wedding of Harold and Leila. A spark had jumped between them, and she had invited him to stay the night with her instead of his hotel room, which he had accepted. He had given her a skillful and much-needed massage; she'd had no idea just how tightly wound up she had been. He'd willingly paid the price for igniting the fire between her legs when she'd removed his clothes, pushed him on her bed, mounted and used all her experience to ride him as long as she could manage before they were overwhelmed by their orgasms and collapsed into warm, contented sleep.

The people of Magwitch dreamed that night of love, joy, babies newly born, and babies newly conceived. Helen lovingly kissed the cheek of her unconscious husband Tom, rendered so by their last lovemaking. She could already feel a change in her, and had Healer Leila and especially Healer Harold to thank for it after, was it yesterday? Watching, no, experiencing their marriage after they had married her and Tom not so long ago felt like closure somehow. Harold had said about four days, but she had worked the poor man's balls nearly to their breaking point and now she had what she had wanted for so long. Harold had his medals from the Kingdom and Carcosa. She couldn't make a thank-you medal for them, but maybe she could make them a cake. Everyone likes cake. Moon cake, maybe? Such a beautiful moon tonight. She closed her eyes, cuddled up to Tom, and slept.