New World Order

Story Info
A new world. A new life. An altered race of men.
1.9k words
4.28
13.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boots1990
Boots1990
17 Followers

I crept around the corner of the run down building, trying my hardest to blend into the shadows. I hoisted my bag higher on my back as the Glamazon patrol passed me by. Glamazons. I shuddered. Too many times I had heard stories about what happens to men caught in their traps.

Still, I had to fight to tamp down on my instincts. One of them was ovulating. I could smell her from a block away. Sense the slight rise in her body temperature. I shook myself. Hard. I bolted to my hidden bike, left in a dark space between two buildings. I kicked the electric bike to life, the deep purr and vibration a comfort between my thighs.

Peeling out, I left the edges of the city for the rapidly encroaching woods, and my home in the countryside.

I'm Scott hall, I'm 25, and lean. I stand at 6'2, black hair, hazel eyes. I am a man. One of the last.

I was a young man when it happened. The ayatollah had declared a universal jihad against the 'great Satan', and a virus was released. The entire Islamic world boasted that the virus would leave all white men impotent, reduced in faculty and weak. Unfortunately for them, technology has long been the critical weak point of the Islamic power structure. A small, but critical error was made in the virus. Instead of targeting European genetic male traits, the virus targeted everyone else.

Nearly one billion people on the planet were non Arab white. Out of the seven billion remaining, half were male. Each and every one of them died horribly, blood hemorrhaging from their orfices as their semen turned toxic in their testes. Overnight, the world population had been halved.

As if that weren't bad enough, nine out of ten of the remaining men erupted into pulsating tumors before their cellular structures catastrophically failed. In a matter of days, men had become critically endangered. I remember watching my dad and my little brother both dissolving into slightly slimy water before my very eyes. Then I got sick. And I can remember thinking that this was it. That I was going to die too.

I spent four weeks in a feverish fugue, sweating bullets as my body twisted in knots inside. When I woke up, I felt... different. Stronger. Faster. I felt powerful.

In the aftermath of the plague, civilization barely survived. The loss of so many men crippled the world's governments, especially in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. The u.s. admittedly wasn't much better, but we were better. Better enough, anyway. At least for a while.

The country rapidly fell apart. The government still held sway over the cities and population centers, but the outskirts were truly lawless. There simply weren't enough civil officers to patrol everything anymore. The city borders quickly became the frontier. Where civilization interacted with lawless wilderness.

It was where men came to trade. And where there were men, there were man hunters. The Glamazons were one of many such groups, whose sole purpose was to grab men for the black breeding market. Which was counter to almost everything a man these days needed.

Something feral had been unleashed when the virus hit. Something ancient. Men these days were almost all white. But all of us had a beast inside us now. If we spent too much time around an ovulating woman, we go into a state of rut, our higher functions overridden by the animalistic need to dominate, to fuck, to inseminate.

When not in rut, we were wild, nomadic. Consumed by a different kind of lust, wanderlust. Captured men slowly lost themselves to the insanity of not being able to wander, tied down and milked for semen until they died.

I had avoided that fate thus far, staying mostly to myself and keeping my senses peeled. I had a small homestead out in the boonies, something I had built myself. A small subsistence garden bordering the woods. Game was plentiful, the hunting was good, and the soil was fertile. Not to mention the hidden traps.

It was as I was going inside to drop my groceries, a set of batteries, replacement solar panels, and other assorted electronics, that I heard the sound that always put my blood up. The trap alarm.

I went outside to check the trap, a small pit under a trapdoor, and my breath caught when I saw her. The ovulating Glamazon. My nostrils flared as my eyes dilated, bringing every detail into sharp relief. She was tall, with slim arms and legs, but thick thighs and a rear end that could only be described as "ghetto booty". She was dark skinned, one of the most dark skinned girls I'd ever seen, almost blue. She had dark eyes that glared up at me as if to ask who the hell I thought I was. Her massive tits strained and bounced beneath her skimpy top as she breathed deeply in and out.

I took in a deep breath and my cock hardened in my pants. She was ripe. She was ready.

"What's your name, girl?" I growled, my voice deepening in lust.

"Roshay. And you better let me outta here if you know what's good for you, white boy." I merely smiled, offering her my hand.

"Sure, I'll let you out." She grasped my hand, I gripped her wrist. "But you won't be leaving anytime soon." I yanked her out of the hole by her arm, slicing her skimpy, halter like top off of her. Her heavy breasts, easily a double d, shook and swayed as they settled, an inch below where her top had them lifted.

"What the f-" she started, then her mouth fell open as she fell to her knees. The Scent had started to get her. I smelled her arousal spike. My heavy pheromones were flooding her system, making her pliant and easy. I unlimbered my cock from my pants, and heard her gasp as she took in the sight of it.

"Holy shit, white boy. That's a huge hunk of honky meat. That's bigger than my dildo." Now, I don't like to brag, but after the virus got me, I had been gifted with a truly massive cock. Like all men do, I've measured it before. 11.5 inches. And about two wide at the base, with a uniform width until the last inch, which was of course the cock head itself. I saw Roshay's eyes cross as my weapon pointed at her face.

"I can smell you, Glamazon. And I know why you followed me here. If you're a very good girl, I'll give you what you want. But you've got to give me what I want first."

In answer, she lunged forward, taking my cock to the halfway point before she began to choke and cough. Precum flowed from my bell-end in a near constant stream, and I knew I had her when her face brightened at the taste.

"Follow me inside." I growled.

"Ok daddy."

I lead her inside, then waited as she passed the door, watching the sway of her hips as she slut-strutted inside. I tore her pants down her legs, leaving her bare and shivering as I removed my own clothes.

I pushed her to her hands and knees as I mounted her ample ass cheeks. I ran my throbbing cock over her dripping slit, back and forth, gathering her copious juices. I positioned the fat head against her tiny hole.

"Wait, no, that's my aAAAAAARGH!" In one stroke, I slammed myself to the balls in her tight, hot, velvet asshole. I gave her a minute to adjust, quivering and crying beneath me. Then I reached down, cupping her tits as I forced her upper body up so I could whisper in her ear.

"I know what you really want. What you need. But it's not that easy, Glamazon. You have to earn it."

"B-but I-it'll be wasted..."

I moved my hands down to her hips, taking her into an iron grip. "Enough talk! Time to tame a bitch!" She screamed as I began sawing in and out of her ass, a mixture of agony and ecstasy. I could feel my heavy, cum-laden balls slap against her sopping pussy every time I bottomed out in her. I battered her insides for an eternity before I howled to the heavens, unleashing a flood of semen deep into her bowels. She shrieked as she came with me, spraying my balls with girlcum.

She stayed bent over, sides heaving with exertion, before I rolled her onto her back. Her eyes flew open in shock as my undiminished length bobbed above her. Then I covered her again, sliding back into her rapidly contracting anus.

For hours, I continued my anal assault, dropping load after load into her abused and bruised insides. Finally, when she was a gibbering mess, I stopped.

"Pl-please. Pl-please D-daddy. I neeeeed it. Please. Give it to me."

"You want that seed where it's supposed to go?"

"Yeeeeeessssss." She hissed, shaking her ass cheeks at me.

"You need it, don't you, bitch?"

"Please daddy!" She moaned.

"You know what you gotta do, slut."

She moaned in frustration and desperation.

"Say it slut! If you want the seed, the Bliss, then fucking say it! SAY THE WORDS YOU TIGHT ASSED WHORE!!!"

She cried openly, deep wrenching sobs. "F-fine! I forsake the sisterhood! I forswear all oaths! I pledge my womb to the white god! May he take pleasure from me-EEEEEEEEEEH!"

As she finished her vow, I plunged the entirety of my cock into her neglected pussy. She had made the unbreakable vow. She was now mine. I rewarded my new slave by slowly dragging my swollen meat across every ridge and ripple of her tight, wet cunt. My cunt. Slowly, I stretched her, forcing her to acclimate to me, and she gasped and moaned like a whore on the end of my dick. Before I could even sense my orgasm approaching, she shot off like a bottle rocket, spraying her thighs with her own juices.

I picked up the pace, setting a fast rhythm that left her gasping for breath as she squirmed beneath me. I held her ankles in my hands, holding her legs apart. I could see her gazing up at me as I dominated her body.

"Whose pussy is this, girl?"

"Your pussy daddy!"

I picked it up again, setting a blistering pace in and out of her. My balls slapped against her ass cheeks again and again and again.

"Damn right it is. You're mine now, Glamazon! Look at you! The big bad man hunter, creaming herself like a virgin schoolgirl on the end of a white mans cock! This! Is! MINE!!!" I screamed, punctuating each word with a deep thrust before I snarled my orgasm into the world. I pumped what felt like gallons of cum into her tight pussy, I could feel the mouth of her cervix nipping at my tip, gulping down my seed as she spasmed on my rod.

I smelled her scent. Still in heat. I grinned wolfishly as I picked her up and carried her over to the bed. She slumped bonelessly into the bed as I slid in behind her. I cupped her Ebony tits possessively as she subconsciously ground her round ass back against my lap.

"I hope you enjoyed that, slave. You're to be fucked the same way, every day, for the rest. Of. Your. Life." She shuddered and moaned, and I felt the heat in her core.

Every man needs a mate. This is how I found my first. The first of many.

Boots1990
Boots1990
17 Followers