The Chronicles of Madhuri 02

Story Info
Enslaved by Mother's Best Friend.
20.2k words
4.26
28.8k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

Introduction: This chapter is the follow up of 'A Boy To Be Tamed', for the fans of Indian Lesbianism, the previous chapter is worth a click, for the Indian Femdom admirers, this chapter is the one you should go on with.

Madhuri and Vani depart, with Madhuri promising Vani to take care of her son as Vani asked her to do. As much as Madhuri's love for Vani was, more than a friend, she absolutely hated anything that had the potential to bother Vani, and thus would do everything necessary to free her best friend/lover of any misery she might come across. Madhuri being the senior educational officer she was, decides to use some of her professional side and some of her personal side to aid Shekhar in coming to terms with his deteriorating state of academics. How does she do it? Is it the 'my way or highway' approach she takes or is it something out of the box or certainly something vanilla? Let's find out.

Disclaimer: The story is sexually explicit and aggressive. Viewer discretion is advised. Thank you.

***********

MADHURI

Long drive back, a warm and long shower and a good meal, all it cost me to start thinking straight again. I'd certainly never want my hours with Vani to be numbered ever, but our fates had to be accepted in the end. For the entire day I stayed unmoved from my home office. The heaps of files, and then the approval notes asking for signatures had me occupied half the day. A bunch of calls in that time only catalyzed the entire working hour. However working on them, I came across a cultural fest at St. Wood's, the campus where Shekhar was enrolled. The next set of calls were made by me in the view to get summoned at St. Wood's. And I didn't end with an empty bag certainly. I undressed next to hit the bed. The sleep was a good one.

The clock said 8, and there I was wrapped in the bathrobe. I stepped out to first fragrant myself all over with my preferred Versace. Just when I was done rubbing the perfume on almost half of my body, I took my clothes from the bed that I'd put there before heading in the shower.

My, 5'5; 36-26-38, body needed fashioning, which was going to help me directly in grooming myself towards the job in hand. I put on a transparent pink lace bra and a matching pink G-string to support both of my vital regions. I loved the feeling of the thin line on my butt crack leaving the rest of my butt open. A black printed kurta up with matching leggings down were the next set of clothes to cover me.

The kurta was hemispherical cut to have my neck and the region above my breasts in show absent any peeks to my flesh, thus just rested over to flaunt the roundness of my puppies. I parted my hair from the right to have all my curls fall on the left shoulder. I used the dupatta to drape on my other shoulder in the line of my left boob to ambush the swell from the kurti. I wore 3" heels at my feet to ready myself for what it was expected to be a long and interesting day at work.

In an hour I had parked myself at St. Wood's among the hundreds of coupes in what there was a giant parking space. I had my head straight up to the campus and to the trustee's cabin, past the fifteen block campus of the college. The regular audience beside my every step ironically put me at ease, giving me a hint of assurance about my appearance set right for the outing today. The hot blooded sights can tell you more about how you look. I was even more sure of not returning empty handed from there.

The secretary of the trustee was already hosting the door. Seeing me approaching, the young lady came forward with a welcoming bow and said, "Hello ma'am. You mind me taking your bag?" The digging approach in her grin cannot go unnoticed.

"Sure thanks." I smiled back to give her my purse. She opened the door next to let me walk in the cabin. The office of the trustee was heavily wooden paneled and beautifully decorated with the accolades and certificates in the college's name from over the years. The short man from behind his table stood up, and walked forward leaving his place to greet me. He shook my hand firmly, to which I greeted him back.

"Welcome back Miss Madhuri. We're but honored to have you here." The corporate wisdom of years reflected all over in his tone.

"I am no less reverent sir. Thank you for having me." We shared a smile as he saw the seat again behind the table.

"The committee didn't seem to notify us, or we'd have been better hosts. We give our sincere apologies."

"I believe I couldn't accept it sir, it was me who developed the thought of attending to the preparations overnight. The committee and you can be said to have come to know at the same time." I laughed a little. He laughed back feeling at ease.

"It's great if you ask me to have your wisdom leading up to the events Miss Madhuri. Have you had any event in particular in your mind?"

"Yes sir, I would like to see to the events concerning literature, and would set my preferences to mentor the chemical department since I belonged to the same house back in the day." I made it very clear of what I wanted.

"I might stretch this, but what luck the students share to be mentored by the director of the region herself. Should I break the news for you?"

"I think I would take the first step myself sir since it's the first of many. I would only want full authority be granted to me as I can't accept anything less than the cliff." I maintained an eye contact saying this. "Also, the paper I asked you to type. Is it there?" I said in a more significant tone.

"It is already done and faxed to your office Miss Madhuri. Anything else?" It was incredible how the member colleges treat the board members as their superiors. I liked the treatment.

"A little assistance to the assembly hall where I can address the bunch. Thank you." My untimely gratitude had Mr. Khan call his assistant again. In the next few minutes they had the students assembled in the hall. I followed them by making my way through the corridors to the hall.

SHEKHAR

After getting called in the assembly space, I made my sluggish walk to the venue. All of our department in the strength of hundred was gathered. We took our seats and put our thoughts to linger about the cause. The sight that took place next put my heart at a deep chill, my thoughts at a halt and my body at a posture of a wax portrait. My mom's best friend and clearly the most beautiful woman I knew, Madhuri, had taken the stage the moment I had taken my seat. That plastic spectacle frame of her gave the strongest of first impressions. Her nicely done hair, full lips and that elegant clothing on her divine physique didn't let me have anything else in my head for a minute or two. Not only I, but almost all of the students fell silent getting a gaze at her. She looked like a nerds wet dream.

Adjusting her dupatta from her shoulder, she put her head forward and towards the microphone.

"Good morning students. For anyone who doesn't know me, I am Madhuri Shekhawat, the director of talent and relations at the higher board. I feel grateful to stand against such a bunch of scholars here today. I know it takes a lot to get enrolled and put your feet on the surface of St. Woods. If anything, I will like you all to have a huge round of applause for the gathered crowd please." Without an initiation she joined her hands to start clapping.

It didn't take a moment for the students to join her and get the chorus up, and everyone clapped till their hands were warm. The smile that every student shared later was splendid. They felt special. They've never received such a treatment. The sight also left the senior faculties at the shores of the stage amazed.

"Thank you everyone. I think that was good for a change out of the hectic and occupied college schedule, wasn't it?" She smiled. A sea of yeses that followed later on said how people were now in their full attention here. Her powerful aura ahead of I and the whole of audience had gained the total control without even us knowing.

"it's ironic how this exactly same person before you, who made you feel singular, would partake in only making your schedule more hectic and occupied in the coming days. Can you believe it?" The sea of yeses again followed, but this time with a wave of laughter beside it. She made fun of herself only, and that made it funnier.

"My motive of coming here today is to let all of you know that I've volunteered to mentor y'all for the upcoming literature events. There is a reason for it. It would be very unwise to say that the literature giants of chemical department, St. Wood's, fell directly on their heads in the last year's competition. After a brief study of all the colleges, I took up yours with the aim of helping y'all regain the lost titles. I must add, the choice was also made on potentials and a strong fondness of mine towards the chemical department." The students saw her as their own in her last sentence.

"My study ranges from your grades to knowing you all personally. I see this strength that's stood inside this hall to reach to the greatest of heights, higher than any of their destinies and fates ask them to be. And if I can only contribute to the pouring of ink into that pen in the writing of this great story, why shouldn't I? I would like to have a noise to see if I have received a tick mark. Are you all with me?" She didn't have to fall silent for it, as the crowd had given their affirmation. The noise she asked of was too loud to not be heard.

"This cheer can turn the greatest of loudspeakers down you see. I will see y'all at 10 o'clock tomorrow to put first steps to this quest. Thank you." A stream of claps followed as she came off of the stage. I doubted how envious even the whispers of this event can make the principal and thereby the trustee and every large office of the campus, such was the aura of Madhuri.

I couldn't put myself to rest even after going back home. Mom arrived after a few hours from work. I saw her eye to eye, and her glowing face told me she knew what I had in my head.

"I think some wanderlust has surely struck you my son, where do you long to be?" She said doing the pillow of the couch.

"To college I believe."

"At this time?" she chuckled and looked at the clock that was showing 2110 hours.

"Oh no mumma, stop teasing. Spare my thoughts for a while." I said giving her a hint of grin, since the enthusiasm I was dived in to see Madhuri again the next day had captivated me. Mom smiled looking at me, and having caressed my head, she looked to move on to the door. The bell rang and, she opened the door following that.

It was Kushal, the macho fitness instructor of mom, who was also employed at her fitness centers. He smiled looking at me, and giving mom a formal handshake, moved on to the third floor of our house where the gym resided. I had never visited the floor for more than half a bunch times, nor had I ever wished to get my ass to such tough work. With years mom has only grown younger than dad with the aid of fitness, it was a joke that was commonly passed on in the house. I think I have dad's genes.

The night didn't pass early. I strangely longed for the sun which did come out after my eyes were wide open at 8. I hated myself for sweating the best hours of night in thinking of the college hours, which at that time looked to best me. I quickly moved myself to the task of shower and dressed myself to any loose fit I could get into. Mom was out early and had put the breakfast for me on the plate. I grabbed it in only half, leaving the leftovers there, headed out to get to college.

I hurried my car until reaching college. The air was fresh so were my spirits. The time lasp had yet 10 minutes to go when the volunteers had been around sticking a piece of paper on the noticeboard. In the crowd like some hungry pack of hyenas, I pushed through to reach at the front. The paper showed the arrangement of groups, and when the groups were to enter and in what order. Three students were picked up at random in a single group, and there were 33 groups as such. The crowd was starting to ease out after everyone met with their group mates, and accordingly moved away. I was searching for my name until my eyes reached to the very end of the paper. There were 97 students in the batch, and to accommodate 3 students in every group, 32 groups were made with the full strength, only one student was left to be the odd one out, me. I remained without a group and quite precisely on my own. I very nearly doubted the existence of fortune in academics on that day. The event will easily get the better of me in ghastly circumstances as such if I am not with a group mate. Stomaching the usual as any other day, I cornered myself with everything negative clouding my head again.

The batch just when had gathered in groups, were put to attention and I even more so, for the one awaited had finally showed up, and she stepped in. I looked at Madhuri, and in her red saree and the handsomely round necked sleeveless blouse, she was fashioned very simple however stunned all of our eyes with an extraordinary sight. The contrast was striking. She bid morning to everyone she could lay eyes on, and not slowing with her straight backed walk, helped herself in her chamber. Her personality was sensational.

The first group was summoned by the volunteers. And after an hour of wait, I had been told to my inquiry that the director will start taking students again after her lunch. The midday neared when ninety percent of the lot had cleared. I didn't fail to observe at every eye coming out, and they all looked too cheerful and intrigued once released. It gave me some positivity. In another fifteen the remaining ones cleared as well, and now only one group was remaining or one student as a matter of fact. In that corridor without any company, I took my steps forward. The heartbeats had already started to tell for themselves.

I opened the door, and there she was, eyes directly at me, legs wrapped on each other under her saree, her nearly flabby but good worked out arms on the table with her palms adjoined in one another, and her straight aristocratic posture apparently intimidating my confidence. Her posture was so high and straight that it can make even the tallest look small against her. I took the sluggish walk to the chair. Her lips parted for the first as she greeted me, "Hello Shekhar" the stern, commanding but assuring tone in her voice was not the one to be missed. I was put to attention as I sat.

"Hello ma'am." My shakily nervous hands laid on my thighs under the table, and the ever clear tone of mine didn't disappoint me.

"I should offer my condolences at first for only one seat filled here out of three." She said with a firm order as she meant it.

"You shouldn't ma'am after it's too usual an incident for me." I said and tried to smile.

"Perhaps I should because it was something of my own making. Doing the required maths, I arranged everything such that you don't get selected in a group, therefore, alone." Her words not only hit me with an arrow of unjust but also as a salt bag wrapped around it. It pained me personally.

"You must've had a good explanation for it ma'am, mustn't you?" I asked as to make my unhappiness clear.

"I must yes, but mustn't you have some of your own with these?" Her strong hands opened the drawer of the table, and withdrew slowly my report cards from the past year. I quietly looked at them with shame as she put all four there.

"Six reds in this one" she said taking out the first regular semester card, "four in this" she put the second semester's regular card on the first regular, "four in this" she placed the first semester blocks' one upon the second, "and finally five in this" her voice raised while she kept the last report card on the very top, and looked at me. "Out of the fifteen subjects' examinations that you have appeared in so far from your program, how many did you fare perfectly well?" Her tone at her loudest I've heard of from the past day. My body froze in humiliation, yet I took the report card to start counting the times I had gained a no red tick.

"C'mon we don't have the entire day." I shook and quickened with it.

"Fi...." My voice was low as I stammered and eyes on the ground.

"What? The depraved state of you and your academics made you lose your voice as well? Be clear." She almost yelled it towards me, as I felt not only ashamed but started to shake also.

"Five ma'am."

"Say what? What are you, a pussy? Be clear as a dick bearing being." She yelled at me. Her choice of words hit me.

"Five ma'am." I said. I'd said it before Madhuri looked down on the table, held her glasses in her hand to take it off, and hit her fierce eyes at me.

"eyes at me, and then say" She glared at me, and spoke. The glasses that had kept her stature the most intelligent in the room so far, suddenly made her the most attractive of all after coming off. I was dipped into even more vulnerability.

I looked up at her eyes that were flooding in displeasure, and I spoke, "Fi.... Five ma'am." My heartbeats raced badly.

Just as I'd looked up, Madhuri who was looking at me angrily, softened the stare and smirked, and ultimately started laughing. Her laugh was as to humiliate me and bring me more shame. I wanted to cry, I really did. I had cold feet and just when a slight tear had developed in my eyes, Madhuri handed me an A4 sized paper that had something printed in brief, "Please read this son, only if you could, otherwise I'm here to do the honours." She almost threw the paper on my face just as to humiliate me more.

I attended to the paper with my shaking hands. I dipped my head in and read the first few lines, 'It is with great dejection we've to tell you that your student Shekhar has to be expelled from our college. The news had to be brought to your knowledge after the student is deemed a failure in his first year. The college campus expects more, and so as to serve the very deserving ones, we're forcing you toward the vacation of the seat he holds.' The land beneath my feet looked to slide on reading that. I looked at her with tears in my eyes and grief in my heart. As I went on with the letter, it had many more remarks of me therefore stating reasons to expel me. And coming to the end of it I saw it being signed by the principal and trustee, a pen to paper signature. The tears added up and wasn't long when my nostrils reacted to the tears. I started crying and cried pretty much.

Madhuri before me sat still with her unmoved posture, and looked straight at me. I didn't know what to say or do but just cried. "It's ironic how I have the chance to witness the meaningless whining of a 21 year old." She was as indifferent.

"Please help me ma'am. Please, I couldn't let anyone down with this." I said and crouched before her with my hands adjoined. My head bowed down while the tears of grief and guilt had wetted my cheeks. Madhuri listening to my plea, sat back being more relaxed with her eyes fixed at me and spoke,

"These colleges are built on high reputation leading to high self esteem son, and in order to withhold that this is the least they should do. Their actions suit very well to their cause. Nonetheless what value does your seat hold? What value do you hold? In hindsight, your life would only shape up like any below average being whose existence would be only known to themselves." Her words from the sharp voice of hers hit me as a heavy brick on my heart. And instead of breaking my heart, wounded it and made it heavier. I thought of giving up on my very life, for the shame I'd bring on my family. I adjoined my hands, and crouched towards her more.

"There is but one way to have me of aid, one where I would use my power to buy you time, time to resurrect yourself and reassure your value to the authority. But by accepting that favour, you would owe me a big one son. The biggest one in your this long and miserable life."

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers