The Chronicles of Madhuri 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

"I would repay it ma'am. I promise." I said, sounding all thankful and indebted to her.

"Promise holds no value to me after I'll dither your academics to ashes should you fail to repay me. And by not repeating the mistake of trusting you like your parents did, I've arranged for my repayment on my own. I had to do it son since you're nothing but a dirt on this very auspicious land, one that should be brushed away." She was pitiless in her direct speech that only grieved me more. I had a heavy heart with tears in my eyes. I wanted to run away, but I knew I couldn't do it because she had more power than any person in the building. She was my last option, and I had to abide with her.

"I'll do anything ma'am whatever you require from me to pay you back. I don't want to get expelled. Please."

"Stop with your pathetic pleading at first, it's getting on my nerve." She said firmly and added, "firstly, since you know how useless dirt you are, I want you to tell me if dirt takes a high place."

"No ma'am, it doesn't." I said in a low tone.

"Then where does it reside?" She looked at me first, and then shifted her focus to the floor.

"On the ground ma'am." Words flowed lowly out of my mouth without any support.

"Be there then, you don't privilege yourself with that place. The chair deserves better." She was unsympathetic in her stating, and every word came to bite my pride, which at that moment I didn't believe if existed. I left the chair, and kneeled down on the ground before her feet. Those eyes of hers from below were too domineering to keep staring at it. Her fingers tapping the blotting pad went mum as she started talking again.

"You know Shekhar, this state is of whose doing? Your own. I certainly enjoy this state of yours because no matter how you mend one wound, if it isn't curable by simple means then actions away from the simplest has to be taken. This is how I am taking mine." Her eyes never left me when saying that.

"Your mother, one of the leading women of my close proximity, one who is looked upon by every sane female; your father, a man of sheer dignity and honor, one whose corporate musings are still very much sung in harmony, they don't deserve this. This." She said it pointing at me from up to down on the floor. "Perhaps their only true crime was to be nice, and let their kid harness their nature. But let me tell you, no one should let you do anything. You're way too unworthy for it. And to be just clear, I cannot be nice." My heart went cold, and heartbeats raced and beat as loud thumps. I didn't say or know what to do, I was ashamed, enough to even face myself in the mirror.

"So here's how I'll be repaid son. You needn't worry about your academics because I'll tutor you now. It's not about making you study, mind you, it's about having you come to terms with your age. You're nothing but a brat. Your freedom is about to be snatched away and preserved in my blouse between my very breasts, and would stay there until you learn to handle it on your own. You needn't worry of college too after your attendance will be seen to, and in your college hours you'll spend time under my custody, under my rules as my one true, SLAVE." No sooner had her assertion filled me with fear than I started shivering.

"A s...ssslave?" I said being very shocked.

"Yes son, you heard it right. A slave."

"What do I have to do ma'am?" I couldn't manage to see her eye to eye.

"Its not for you anymore to do son. You have offered enough up until now by your worthless skills, it's not you who'll do anything, but I'll make you do things. Your routines now will have continuous works starting from 9 in the morning till I'm not done with you. You'll be allowed to go home for nights' sleeps, and otherwise you've to stay at my home under my rules. I'm to decide what you should wear, what you shouldn't wear, and if you should wear anything at all. You'll study for most part of the day, and in the rest spend time tending to the chores you'll be assigned. You're not allowed to have a free voice anymore, for every word uttered out of your mouth, prior permissions have to be taken. In addition to these, I'll whip you, whip you hard and badly. You are to take regular punishments until I break you, break your male chauvinism and certainly end your sense of worth as a boy of wealthy parents." Madhuri took a pause for a sip of water and continued,

"For every act of displeasure or disobedience you make me come across, additional punishments will be administered which will be harsher and I'll make sure of it. I can use you on my will, misuse you on my will and make your life ever more grieved and miserable on my will. Your slavery will have direct effects on you being just an extension of mine. Our relationship will clearly be of a farmer and a cattle, where every swing will be made to have the farming done diligently since our aim is for the crops. You're not a he or she here, you're just an it. Since my charge here is more of a good friend to your mother than the director saving your academics, I'd have you address me as Aunty rather than ma'am. Hardly do we come to the terms here when you would inform your parents about the additional tuition you've started to take in extra college hours. That way I can get the free hand to shape you as I want. I've spoken enough, for your words are awaited now. Are you for or against my stated terms?" My insides were shaking with fear of her.

Scarcely did I face the floor before my racing head answered, "Yaa....Yes Aunty, I ac...accept."

"That's more like it. To start with, I would want to have a foot worship son. The long corridor walk and the unmoved posture since morning have had my feet. Do it quickly."

"Here Aunty? I mean in the coll......" I was not done speaking when Madhuri started laughing. I had started to fear her laugh more than her normally straight face.

"I don't think I could make it any clearer, I said I can use you as I like. Since this is the first act of disobedience I'm to take care of, I'll take care of it well. Crawl forward son, and when I say crawl, you crawl." She was kind in stating but not so kind in what she was asking. I heard her and crawled until I was next to her legs.

"Quickly!" she barked at me, and shaking, I came the closest to her quickly. "About the harsher consequences for every disobedience, I'll go a little easy on you, for we are just starting" She grabbed my hair and pulled it tightly, and hadn't finished with her sentence yet, "you are ought to count from one to ten. Start."

"One" I struggled from the pain of the grabbed hair, and just when I had spoken, her hands swung and dropped on my right cheek.

SMACK!!!!

It was a hard slap which warmed my cheeks in an instant. Since I'd never been slapped or been held even firmly from my hair, it was all a ghastly surprise. That ashamed me even more.

"Two" my voice a little shaky as I counted again, and the second slap she laid on the same cheek with the same swing. It stung a little and I felt like crying again. She pulled on my hair more tightly, and the way she had grabbed my hair hurt me even more. Tears came out.

"Three" my voice suddenly broke to a thinner one after she put a harder slap now and on the same cheek. It not only stung but burned then. I closed my eyes in pain and kept on counting.

"Four" the same result and a little harder. And when I had finished counting to ten, my eyes were filled with tears of pain and shame. The vision before my eyes blurred with the tears and my cheek was on fire. I reacted very poorly to the torment and tears flowed down even more rapidly. Deep down I knew I deserved it, but the pain wasn't one to be gulped down that easily.

"Now that I've made it clear, I'll have my orders fulfilled. Should you delay to do my feet by even a second, I'll make you spend the night in this cabin naked, only to be unlocked and found by the peons next morning." Madhuri Aunty was unsympathetic not only by her words but by her actions as well. I quickly moved to the orders. I went nearer below her saree, and hiked up the clothe to meet the milky skin of her feet. Her feet were a beautiful pair and one of their kind. I planted my lips there. I placed my lips on her left foot and kissed it. Madhuri Aunty's three inch heels' which had covered her feet were also kissed by me. I hadn't even put up with worshipping her one feet when she gallantly would put her other feet before me, and kept playing until I had learnt to keep up with the pace of altering. I kissed on her dirty soles of the heel and licked on it. She gave me the hard way to bid her feet with my lips and then my tongue. I held her feet dearly in my hands and tended to kiss on every corner of her sole. My role as her foot slave then was being registered in by me slowly. She looked down on me, and her reaction to the service told me that I assured a good time to her.

"Arise son" she didn't have to say it twice, and I put myself on my feet. "I think you know what you're to go through henceforth. Your new episode has just begun, and its small sequence is going to end when you do what I command you next." She just said it and came on her feet as well. Madhuri started her slow walk towards me and spoke, "Slaves are not the ones to need what this world has categorized as clothes. But since there is an already legislated civil code in a public place, I'd have you have some of them on for now." By finishing her sentence, she had come closest to me and revolved around me. I was shaking badly with her every movement. Madhuri Aunty placed her hand on my chest and moved it along by rolling her finger down to my waist and encircling around my waist, reached at my lower back. Next she placed her hands on my butt through my denim and pressed it.

Her warm touch from her delicate-hard hand gave me a thrill, but then I remembered how mercilessly she slapped me just over a minute ago. And ofcourse, she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life who at that moment had held my butt. Madhuri Aunty reached close to my ears, and spoke low as almost a whisper, "I want you to give me that belt of yours son." Fitting her one hand between one of the hooks of trousers, she reached to my buckle, and no sooner had her hands held the buckle than she unbuckled the belt from my waist and completely pulled it out off my pants. The pant felt loose around my waist all of a sudden. Madhuri sat on the edge of the table before me and kept talking, "you'll soon see this being used for other purposes, but for today" she rolled the belt like silk in her hand and put it in her bag "it'll be kept by me son. Unbutton your pants now." My body shook the most now after I was in shock of her demand. Looking at her I was more assured than ever that she was serious.

I quickly unbuttoned my pants and dropped it to the ground and then out of my legs. My near bottomless 21 year old body before my mom's friend and a big university official filled me with shame, so much shame. I wanted to really run away then, but again my cause couldn't be helped. I didn't want to be expelled. I stayed stood with my facedown.

"That's good son." Saying that, she put her hands at the back of my head and rubbed in appreciation with a sensual rub. I was only focused there before she said, "now show me what's beneath that underwear son. Remove it quickly." Her commands with each second were now being fiery as I tried to put up with my shivering body and racing heart. Her force and swing of hands being still very fresh forced me do what she asked of and quickly.

I saw her quietly, and her unmoved glance told me how she meant what she said. I looked down and sluggishly put my underwear and finally away from my bottom. My shirt brushed the top of my butt as I now gulped the reality of standing bare bottomed before Madhuri Aunty. The scene there gave me an automatic adrenaline, one where I couldn't keep one emotion as I was both enthralled and scared of being seen bottomless in the college. I wanted to cry in humiliation.

Madhuri rolled her finger on my dick and feeling her touch, my dick erected. The hard on was a tight one and Madhuri smiled looking at it, "I thought it was a deeper consequence son, although your hard-on says you're enjoying it. Nonetheless that can be put to thought son after you bear one shameless character where you not only put your parents to misery, but take pleasure from it. This is enough evidence to me."

"No Aunty I...."

"When did I say you're allowed to talk?" Her pitch was raised in anger, as high as a lioness to a hyena. Madhuri Aunty didn't wait but put her hands on my scrotum, and before I could wonder, squeezed my ball sack like a sponge. I reacted badly by rising on my toes in pain, and on the follow up, Madhuri Aunty delivered another slap on my face. It was worse than the last bunch and clearly the worst slap of my life. I was in a heap of pain, and a tear came out of my eye.

"You're to only speak when I allow you to slave. Never try to cross the stated boundaries or this torment of yours could also be put to exhibition, and I'll bear no shame in doing that. And why I am still talking, I should probably do it only." She finished her last sentence and turned around to head to the main door to hold the lock and turn it. As scared as I was on her doing it, I hurriedly walked and dropped myself on the ground to get at her feet. I tightly held her legs and started crying and said, "I'm sorry Aunty I'm really very sorry, I won't do it. Please don't put me on an exhibition Aunty. I will be humiliated." I kept crying.

"I don't have one reason for why I shouldn't do it. You pathetic being deserve anything better?" She grabbed my hair and pulled me up the ground. Her hands clasped my balls, and squeezing, said, "Loser." She slapped me and walked away of the door and forward. With each slow step forward with her saree clothed legs, she inflicted a slap on my cheek by squeezing my balls on the follow up. I kept whining for mercy but none of it was heard as she inflicted all the more pain on me. She kept coming up and slapping me, and by the time we'd reached the desk, I was slapped numerous times and had been apologizing ever since. She was crude on me, but I believed that was what I deserved.

"I think I've done enough of talking, you shouldn't be allowed to wait for grave consequences. You've done me enough displeasure. Get down on your knees. Quickly!" She only just released my balls when I hit the ground on my knees. "Now register this with all the capacity you have you dirty slave, you'll take my piss as a testimony of how ready you are, and if I should waste my time on you or throw you to be expelled and thrown out of this building like the dirt you are. Crawl to my pussy, and dip your head between my legs. NOW!" She said it angrily and walked to sit back on the chair. What! She was going to piss in my mouth. "Didn't you hear what I said you worthless boy?" I was still adjusting, but her bark automatically made me walk on my knees.

Shaky enough, I moved myself forward on the ground. I was too ashamed to call myself a human then. I bid Madhuri Aunty from below the ground again, and she stretched her legs and opened ul her saree covered bottom. I put my head in her saree, and from the channel of her salwaar submerged in the darkness and towards her urethra to serve to her order. Madhuri Aunty shot up her waist a little, and said, "You are to tend to my panties slave before and after the service. And be fast." My greatest of fantasies came to life when my hands reached at her big and warm ass under the saree, and holding on to the waistline of her supposed lace panties, slid it down her waist to bare her ass under the saree and had her hairy bottom open. The odor of Madhuri Aunty's godly hairy pussy hit my nostrils as I reached deep under her saree, on which evenly enough my dick reacted to be harder.

She used her fiery force of her hands to hold my head and stick it closely to her urethral opening. "Should you miss or spill even one drop of my piss, I'll leave you to spend the night in the cabin for real. I think I've really said enough." Scarcely had she finished talking before Madhuri Aunty released a few drops of her hot piss on my tongue. Before I could be made to throw up on the bad taste of those drops, the sharp jet of her urine hit straight in my mouth. The taste of the fluid was ridiculous, and her continued forced jet only put me to all the many problems. I had a very hard time gulping her pale liquid down but I did it diligently fearing the consequences I couldn't put up with another failure. Getting it down my throat, I put her panties up on her big bottom as commanded. And once my head came out, I started coughing being on the cold floor. Madhuri Aunty was adjusting her saree back to normal in that course, and she again appeared like the angel she appears.

She quietly looked down at a bottomless boy on the ground who was coughing hard. Her eyes said she took pleasure from the sight of my plight. There was certainly no condolence she held for me. I looked up at her from the ground seeking some help but not to be, she quietly sat back in the chair. And that told me how helpless she could make me.

"You did well. Rise son." I came on my feet on her command as bottomless as I was and no less. She left her seat, and this time when she made her forward walk, it was to come closest before me and had her hands on my lower back. "I'm proud of you on this Shekhar beta, and I must tell you, you have one final thing left to do" Saying that she put her long and soft palm on my teeny naked butt and squeezed it in her hands, "I'll help you wear your pants back son on this cute butt of yours. And I repeat, just pants, for you bear no underwear henceforth or belt, also since you know what happens if you talk back, I'd want to know if you've anything to say son." She said it in the mildly sweet tone and very close to my ear.

"Nothing Aunty. I accept." I looked at the floor in shame as I'd said it.

"Very good son. I'll help you with your pants on now because your lecture hours are about to start." Madhuri Aunty held the pant and bowed a little to have me wear it like a little boy. She kept talking while having me dip both of the legs in the pants, "Enjoy your last mediocre college hours fully. I'll see you tomorrow son." she came close to me and kissed with her full lips on my forehead. It was a pleasant end to the time with her after with her noble and elegant walk in her saree, she saw herself out of the cabin leaving me.

The loose pant with no underwear or belt felt strange. My butt and pant still left a gap of two fingers in between, allowing me to feel nothing underneath the clothe. All day I had to keep adjusting my position too many times to not allow my crack to be visible from the back. I didn't want to be humiliated any more. I had a hard time even moving and walking not to mention all this with the taste of her piss very much fresh on my tongue, Madhuri Aunty was in my head all day. She was toying with my conscience and I felt even more subservient towards the lady. I went home. The same times followed after I didn't have anything on my mind other than Madhuri Aunty.

The dinner was served and just when I took the plate, "I heard Madhu was at your college son. How did it go?"

The first spoon leading to the mouthful went in and before I could chew mom mentioned her. I couldn't move properly by thinking back of her, and my legs under the table, shook badly. I tried to keep my composure and said in a low tone, "It was good Mumma."

"It sure was son after she talked good of you. What did you do exactly?" Mom sounded sarcastic.

"What do you mean mumma?" I felt a little agitated inside, but after the slaps from Madhuri Aunty's heavy hands on my right cheek hurt while chewing, I lowered my voice, "I did well mumma. She was questioning us technical stuffs, and I knew some of the answers."

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers