The Chronicles of Madhuri 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ye... yess Aunty. I understood." My racing heart from her fear allowed me to speak just that.

"Now, get me my mesh lingerie set from the first small drawers. The next has the lace sets, and following it the satin and plain sets. Fetch me the red one and do it quickly." Saying that Aunty moved away to the bed and stood there like a wax portrait with her back turned at me. I quickly drew out the mesh lingerie from the first drawer and hurried.

I sided her soft and fragrant hair to make the bra get on her round melons. It hardly covered any of her visible roundness but supported them perfectly. Next I kneed myself to directly face her very big butt, and as she took her legs up one by one, I put the panty in them and pulled it up from her warm thighs to cover her big butt. The panty was embroidered as a brief type from outside but thong type from inside. The brief covered her butt but only transparently to flash the thong inside. Her goddess butt looked even more beautiful and warm with the panty. She ignored my boner and pointed at the corner for me to stand. I did it and had silently taken my place.

Madhuri Aunty without a word stood at her dresser again. She wore herself in the reddish blue top with her black leggings flashing her big thighs from down her waist. Aunty's healthily worked out arms from the sleeveless top pounced the sight from the side. She turned around to put the lip gloss on her juicy lips. As she turned, her leggings and kurti looked to be filled to it's capacity by consuming her big butt. And from the front, her boobs underneath the kurti were too hot to be not glanced at. This woman was special. I was envious of my classmates to be able to attend her as the hot and desirable director and mentor, whereas I was left behind as a mere slave of her.

"Son." I suddenly was kicked back to my senses as I attended to her again.

"Yes Aunty." My low tone on the table again.

"I've put the course books of yours in the second bedroom on it's corridor. And let me tell you son, they have the chapters ticked for today to be completed." I only put my eyes up for a moment to see her speaking. Her eyes yelled demands. It was scary.

"Did you see the basement properly?"

"Yes Aunty I did."

"That can be a very dangerous place for you should you not follow the chores. Speaking of chores, I've paid my maids off since you'll substitute for them. I want the entire house, every table, every corner to not have any ounce of dirt on or beside it. If I do, you might not get easy breathing for days or weeks you never know. You also are to keep yourself out of anything on your body except this" Aunty went to the dresser of hers again and took out a pair of feminine stockings. Madhuri Aunty brought it to me "you've to keep yourself in this son the whole day. Slavery doesn't come easy perhaps. When I said you're neither a he or she I meant this, and in being neither a he or she you can be introduced to many other things too. Now sit on the bed like naked you are."

I had removed every last piece of clothe before only, everything out and as I sat down on her orders, my whipped butt stung again feeling the weight of my body. I fussed and moved; the sight appealed Madhuri Aunty. The definition of a sadist.

"Your right leg forward son" she said kneeling on the ground before me and put the stocking in my right foot and rolled it up to my inner thigh until I felt as a lass, "Now the next one son" Madhuri Aunty this time covered my left leg too with the tight stockings, and I felt ashamed.

"Now like a good boy, return the favour and help your dear Aunty with the heels son. Be quick about it." I hurried with my stockings covered feet to her dresser and drew out the black stilettos from the front. I sat on the ground to hold Aunty's beautifully soft feet one by one, and put them in the heels. I was the best foot slave.

"Wait for me by the doorway son." She said and turned around to fetch her purse.

I was not needed to be said again as I rushed downstairs in the stockings and towards the door. I stood there and waited for her to come. She appeared finally in her beautifully dressed self, and I could say, if there were a beam of white light behind her, the normal stairs would've appeared as of heaven's. My long-cherished dream woman had my heart beat in full flow, and it beat even more by the state of submission I was in, entirely naked with nothing but the feminine socks on my masculine legs.

Madhuri Aunty stood before me and looking in my eyes said, "Kiss my heels son. You're to always bid your Aunty like that, walking in or out." I kneeled myself on the floor again before her and kissed her feet. My lips met the shiny leather surface of her heels. I kissed on her right heel until she put the another forward.

"That's a good boy. Rise son." Scarcely had I come up before Aunty clutched me by my waist and hugged me with her warm physique. I felt strangely good, and better when she kissed my cheek from her full lips.

"I wish you a good day son. Be sure to do your assigned tasks or evening won't come very well for you. Good luck." On her way out she patted me on my whipped butt as a good owner to her slave and released me. Madhuri Aunty opened the door and saw herself out. I felt my raised heartbeats come down listening to her car engine starting followed by a chill as the sound faded in distance. Aunty was gone, and now it was all me in this big house.

After a brief calculations of time, I went straight to the top floor to start the cleaning. Madhuri's stating was infact true, because when I went upstairs the first thought was how my parents had everything organized better than there. From there my thought settled about my family background. But no sooner did I think that than my head aimed below my waist, and my near naked self told me how none of the big name or stature is going to help me then.

At first I held the broom to clean the dust from the stunning tiles. The way my back stayed arched for half an hour while cleaning told a lot about the struggles of life. For my good fortune to be brought up in an aristocratic space, I never had held a broom in my hands, but now I did. For dumping the dust I'd have to use the bin which was outside thus I had to rush out along the boundaries. I wasn't allowed clothes by Aunty, and was too scared of her to even sneakily do it. I got ashamed to tears going outside nakedly absent stockings, and dumping the garbage ran back inside quickly in the fear of getting caught.

The adrenaline had stopped finally. My crying came down, and I headed to my new bedroom. There were a heap of syllabus books compiled one upon another. There were more than six books in the pile with thermodynamics residing at the very top. I sat down on the bed and opened the big and fat book. Madhuri Aunty had ticked two 20 page chapters. I saw the clock, and it was only four hours until it'd be evening and Aunty back. My heart beat ridiculously fast in the fear of her since I'd not even studied these books in my exams, and there was just four hours in which I had to get it done.

The swing of the whips earlier thundered my ears, and I started turning the pages in fear. My head made the constant sting from the whipping felt more in my bottom. Pen in my hand and stockings covered legs bent on the bed, I started to study. First hour passed, and my progress was only of four pages by then. I had to hurry and that happened with getting done a chapter in the next two hours. With an hour to go and so a chapter remaining. I shivered on thinking Madhuri Aunty's face even if I were to not study properly. I skimmed and scanned my way through the chapter, and by putting everything I had I managed to complete it. It was only five minutes prior to evening before I was done. After I got done with it, I stressed on the last time I had studied this much. And the failed attempts to recall the incident said much about my academics score. I didn't even remember the last time I had my butt intact to study a chapter. I was a disappointment for myself even.

The wait was on now. I looked at the clock, and it was time. I steadily sat myself on the carpet just a few feet away from the door. This pose of the seat hurt less since I was not pressing on my whipped bottom. Another five minutes went on when the sound of the car engine struck my ears. The heartbeats of mine which were still by now, erupted like a volcano. The engine was turned off, car door opened and closed, and footsteps approached the house door. I saw the lock turning and there emerged she, with the angelic straight backed twerking walk, Madhuri Aunty came in.

She kept walking until she had come near me. I finally dared to look up from below and there she was, from her big blue eyes demanded what was must. I put my face down and started worshipping her goddess feet covered in heels. My lips kept going to the farther edges of her heels till she took the front up the ground by a notch. I shot my tongue out to lick her dirty soles that had kissed dirt the entire day. I did both of her feet until she was satisfied.

She patted on my head and said, "you did well son. You shouldn't rise unless I piss in you son. Get on with it." She wasn't crude but stated the dirty order with ease. My hands barged in past the cuts of her kurti and wrapped them around her leggings worn big butt. The warmth felt in my hands of her roundness through the fabric gave me a definite chill all over. Next holding from the elastic waistline I pulled her leggings down till her thighs and so did to her beautiful briefs cum thong panty.

Her pussy opened up and mounting her one big leg up my shoulder as usual, she fit her urethra to my mouth. I kept it opened until she dropped the first few drops to ridicule my morals and destroyed it completely in the next few second with a sharp jet of her piss that went straight down my throat. She fussed heavily releasing all of the pale liquid that was stored from long off her body. I coughed minimally. In the next minute I dressed the leggings up her heavenly ass to ready her as normal again.

I slowly rose and kept my head down by keeping my eyes away from hers. It was too latest for me to not feel ashamed by the events. I felt very belittled.

"You come to the bathroom son. I have a great urge to shower, and you're to join me in as well. You start with the shower, clean yourself a little so I can join you. Your slavery and sweaty odor is not right for me at present son." She had the purse given to me and went on with her great postured walk. I didn't know what to think or say and went in the bathroom to make her shower ready.

While I had the shower cabin cleaned, Madhuri Aunty came in, fully dressed still. She stood there silently to watch me. My mistress never left her place from there while I opened the tap before removing the feminine socks from my legs. I stood there naked. I was never watched at while showering, and I felt a little shy with Aunty inside. Water hit my body and dribbled down to my every body part. I turned around to look at her as she started leading her straight walk towards me. Seeing her, I naturally went down on my knees to have her stand above me in the cabin and under the shower. She turned the tap off to stop the water.

Madhuri Aunty turned herself back to leave her beautiful clothed butt placed only at a point blank range away my face. She stepped back once to make her butt's ample flesh from kurti brush off my cheek to make me even more vulnerable. Madhuri Aunty deliberately bent over, and her big butt with her tight clothes spread and looked even more majestic. I so wanted to kiss that dreamy butt of hers and feed some rubs down to my hard cock, but I was not allowed to do that. She turned her head to me, and this time her hands clasped the back of my head. Madhuri Aunty forced my face on her butt through her kurti and leggings with force. She didn't give away the force until my face rubbed half a dozen of times all over her big butt.

Taking her hand away finally she said, "I'lI introduce you to this chore son. You're to not fail to worship your Aunty's dear ass when ordered. Now get on to teach some skills to your slave self, and don't resist until told otherwise. You can undress my bottom if you want." I considered my options and planted some large kisses on her butt through her kurti. Hiking it up I met her beautiful roundness underneath the tight leggings. I kissed her rounder looking bottom some more from the leggings and finally looked to undo her bottom. The substantial flesh of her near 40 inch butt stood next to face, and I must say I'd goosebumps all over. To peek and fap over this piece of meat at her bottom had been a hobby since a few years now. The perks of slavery couldn't come better.

I went forward with my face towards her beautifully brown butt. Scarcely had I done it before Madhuri Aunty's feet came stamping down on my hard dick. My tight meat sandwiched between her feet and floor, and I moaned heavily.

"Did I tell you to stop son?" Madhuri Aunty yelled in her sharp accent and without any wait, grabbed my hair to pull my face in her big butt. She again stamped my penis hard. My face which was nearly half of her big butt, got rubbed on the big piece of meat. She rested her hand at the back of my head when I started doing the worshipping myself. I put my comparatively smaller palms against her hips to grab them and started worshipping her butt. I kissed on her left cheek and then the right, and it was not long before she bent forward towards the wall.

Madhuri Aunty turned the shower on again and said, "Get your tongue inside my anus son. Your happy days start now." I was dismayed but had to do as told, and putting my hand on her substantial butt cheeks spread them to open her crack. The water that dribbled down her back, came down to wet my hair as I was about to lick her insides. Madhuri Aunty's beautifully wrinkled anus was in view and so was my service tool. I shot my tongue forward to put it on the surface of her anus. As I licked, the creased anus of hers felt as sharp edges on my tongue, and no sooner did I do it than I tried to shove my tongue in her bowel. Her anus opening was not loose per se, and I effort my tongue past her sphincter. Madhuri Aunty gasped feeling my tongue entering her butthole. I licked inside her walls as the shower damped me in half. She looked down over her shoulder and our eyes met. Her moaning face gave me goosebumps, and my tongue serviced every corner it could go to in her hole. Aunty above me gasped more feeling my tongue moving in her anus.

I did it for a few minutes until she told me to stop. The service was not pleasant at all for me, but it was not the same with her. Aunty was smiling, and she leaned down and held me from my face to plant a kiss on my forehead with her juicy lips and said, "I'm sure you hated being where my shit resides, but that's how salvation comes son. You needn't worry about smaller winds, for there are tides ahead son, big tides." Her hands clasped my face as she added, "Now since you'd been a good boy in doing my anus, I should return the favour like a good Aunty. Rise son." As soon as I had risen shaking as a leaf, Madhuri Aunty held my shoulders with force and turned around to glue myself to the wall under the shower. I had no idea what was happening until now.

Madhuri Aunty held my skinny ass in her soft palms and laid a tight spank on it. I almost jumped from the sting on my already whipped and wet bottom. She placed her fingers on my butt crack and as a zipper moved her fingers down my channel and opened up my crack. I had a tickle in my stomach the moment Madhuri Aunty touched my anus. She rolled her fingers there. My legs shook because I'd never been touched on my anus. She poured some soapy fluid on her fingers and touched me again there. She rubbed the fluid on my butthole to lubricate her voyage. Madhuri Aunty put one finger up my butt hole and dipped it in my hole as deep as she could. My opening was roughly virgin, and I came up on my toes feeling her finger in. I moaned with my eyes closed. She then took it out rapidly, and the tight and rough opening of my anus pained very bad as it happened.

She again put her finger in and then out, and repeated, and picked up pace in a few seconds. Aunty did it as hard as she could and said, "Come against the mirror son. And watch your bitchy appearance by yourself." Madhuri Aunty with her stout arms needed just a push, and I was settled before the counter. The shower had wet me and Aunty in whole as I looked in the mirror.

"Now look at yourself."

Her fingers slipped in my butthole again, and I watched myself changing expressions and closing my eyes sensually in the feeling of getting fucked in my anus. The sight broke me, and in actuality any masculine ego left in me. Moments later in between finger fucking my anus she came to my ears and whispered, "Look at your Aunty son."

I looked at her from the mirror as staring back in my eyes she said, "You're my bloody bitch. I'll want to hear it too. What are you?"

I kept looking at her and said, "I'm your bloody bitch."

"A clearer accent and louder." She barked at me.

"I'm your bloody bitch Aunty." I looked at her and called myself a bitch.

"Good that's good. Now you watch yourself again" I turned my eyes at myself again as she resumed, "Come tomorrow you'll have a bigger surprise than this son but until then" She stopped with her finger's movements and introduced her second and then the third finger at once in my asshole. The was looking in the mirror and watched myself gaping my mouth like a whore. I yelled and shouted at the top of my voice with the pain of being stretched from my anus ridiculously. Madhuri Aunty rubbed the salt by fucking me with all her three fingers in and out, and my feet shook in pain. My eyes as I saw in the mirror gave away the tears of pain again. All of my self image and admiration for my looks turned in shambles there and then.

"Now say it again son. What are you?" She said between speed fucking.

Unable to speak I still managed, "I'm a bloody bitch." I became even more assured of my character.

My slavery was not easy at all, and Aunty bit my ears and added, "Do you like it son? I want a no." Saying that she accelerated with the thrusts.

"Noouuu Aunty.... I don't." I yelled again with the pain.

She kept with the pace and said, "How dare you, how fucking dare you to not like being my bitch." Aunty leaned forward to bite me on my shoulder cruelly, and said, "Say do you like it?" She fucked me even more and faster, and with her teeth darted deep in my skin I was on my toes now in pain.

I crying replied, "Yes Aunty I love it. I love it."

"Now that's a good bitch." She fucked me more, and I kept leaping up in pain.

It went on for a few seconds before I said, "please Aunty I beg you to stop. Please Aunty." My remorseful tone had a very sorry vibe to it. I had cried half a glass by now, and Madhuri Aunty finally stopped. As she pulled her fingers out of my anus, I dropped down on the wet floor with no energy whatsoever left in me. She looked at me from above and stepped closer to present her feet. As she did it, she ignored me completely and started shampooing her hair. I kissed her feet and said, "thank you Aunty." I held a deep gratitude for her.

She still ignoring me, replied, "You go stand beside the dining table taking your used ass and soak in the pain and water as you should. I'll see you after shower with the dinner." Coldly holding me from my hair and being as unsympathetic, she threw me out of the shower cabin. Madhuri Aunty closed the sliding door behind her back to get on with her shower. The stretch at my asshole took me a little long to get up. Meanwhile Madhuri Aunty enjoyed her time under the shower.

I dampened the water off my body with a towel, and now fully nude absent even stockings, I stood by the dining table. For nearly half an hour I remained there unmoved, and Madhuri Aunty finally appeared. Her evening wear consisted of a pair of loose cotton cups' top with cargo pants in the bottom. The cups of the top didn't really cover or resist her big mature breasts from hanging. She didn't have any bra underneath.