The Chronicles of Madhuri 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fortunately." Mom said and dad smirked at her, and I on this end didn't have a long face for the fun made of me by mom. I was humbled enough already.

"Stop with the leg pulling Vani. I'm sure my son will get everything on track, won't you son?" Dad gave me an assuring thump on the back.

"Yes dad I will. And to do that, I've thought of taking extra tuitions after the college hours. If it's fine for both of you." I asked them.

"How could it be otherwise son? It's a good step, and we are very sure you'll do well with it. We'll make the cash Ganga flow if you decide to use it well." This time mom wasn't sarcastic but held a new confidence in me. I believed it was all falling to place.

"I thank both of you for your continuous support even at the most appalling of times. I feel lucky to be your child." I had a feel good vibe in me then, one that I believed I gave to my parents as well then. Mom smiled looking at me, and so did dad.

"Who will watch the games this weekend then?" Dad interrogated.

"You can't have everything at once." Mom said to dad. "You can volunteer to do the dishes from today onwards if you want to have extra incentives son after it is difficult to have things at no cost at your age." Mom made me see the light.

"I will do the dishes mom." I said in a pleasing tone.

"That's more like it son, and since you're taking that up, clean the table off as well afterwards." Mom said it and she put her dish in the kitchen. "I'll see you in an hour honey, the MGM video conference is up next for me." Mom said to dad as I've eaten the last grain.

"Oh is it happening already? The cost came down I believe."

"Yes it did darling" Mom chuckled, "they've come altogether to construct the fitness center there. Two crores as it stands." Mom smiled at Dad. "Don't bother, Shekhar will do it" she said to Dad while he was about to pick up his plate. It didn't need me another word to take the plate up, and I assembled the dirty plates in the sink.

"That deserves a celebration darling. I'm so proud of you." Dad gave mom a peck on her lips as I washed the plates in the kitchen.

"See you honey." She kissed dad back and mom didn't leave without greeting me in the kitchen. She kissed me on my forehead and said, "I'm happy that my son is growing up. Take care."

"You too mumma." I kissed her on her cheek. She left. Dad watched the TV and smoked his pipe while I cleaned the tables and dishes. I had a long working hour in the kitchen. I went to bed tired and that was one of the few days when I didn't jerk off before passing out. My life was already changing.

The sun rose above the highest of the trees, and when that happened I opened my eyes. I took to the shower next and later clothed myself as Madhuri Aunty commanded me to. I wore a not so light pant that day without any underwear or belt. It felt stranger than ever to get down to have the breakfast with my parents and then head out of the house like that on my feet. I started my car. The drive normally took ages to go through the supposedly four crossroads, but not that day. I didn't even realize before reaching at Madhuri Aunty's house.

The two and a half story house of hers stood like a palace then before my eyes, it was lower than what my parents owned but the importance of it then was much more than that. My walk was sluggish leading it's way to this big lawn of her house. I walked up to her door. I gulped the spit down my throat and used my shaky hands to the door bell and pressed it to have the buzzer vibrate. My legs shook as the end of the wait neared. The first second and a few seconds, and after the next few the door opened up to Madhuri Aunty on the other end. Her near messed up face, track clothes, cup in her hands and high looped bun said she had come from work out a few moments before. But above all that, she managed to look equally beautiful.

I couldn't take my eyes off as normal before she broke the silence, "Good morning son. I didn't expect you to bid from your end, and look how right I am." She mocked me openly. Without caring what I had to say in return she turned around with her aristocratic walk and moved away taking her sips. Her butt under the track pants twerked, but I quickly took my eyes off and resorted to,

"Good morning Aunty." I managed to say while she had crossed half way.

"That's more like it. Since you forgot to attach an apology in the end, I'll have it by myself." Madhuri Aunty only said it, and she sat in the couch. Her sharp tone halted in between, feeling my protest to be directed at her. But I certainly didn't do it as everything from the previous day was still in my head and on my tongue.

"So are you going to apologize or not?" she sat down and looked straight into my eyes.

"I'm sorry Aunty. I got distracted." My legs shook as I answered.

"By what?" She drank her tea, and with her one majestic thigh wrapped on the other, continued, "The first thing by entering in my house you must do is to bid me morning, make a habit of it, or I have other ways to habituate you with it. Besharam bachhe. (SHAMELESS BOY)" her tone aloud as she took another sip, "Now tell me what distracted you? And be true to me and yourself, or I'll figure you're no less than a dog in need to be tamed. Speak now!" She commanded out loud.

"I got distracted by you Aunty, your beauty." I spoke in a low tone.

"My beauty doesn't have to be a distraction then, for it can't go away you've be made to learn to keep up with it." She said it firmly and continued, "now you are to strip yourself son and present yourself before me while I have my tea." She continued drinking, and ignoring me, she dipped her head in the morning paper. I undid my clothes before her and my naked butt and hanging dick and opened up top stood there before her. I held my clothes and put it aside. Madhuri Aunty didn't take her eyes up in that time, being every bit focused in the stories. I stood before her naked, waiting for my next command.

She finally held her head up and looked at me. My heartbeat fast on the sight as she pointed onto the floor. I quickly took my place before her on the floor and on my knees. I looked up at her from below. Madhuri Aunty opened the drawer by the couch and took out a notebook and a pen. Placing it on the floor before me, she said, "now write as I dictate son, and make sure your handwriting should be good. Okay write" I hurried to open the book, and before I'd uncapped the pen, she started, "I'll not be distracted by Aunty's beauty otherwise she'll chop my dick off." It was a rather ghastly thought what she made me write there. My hands shook as I wrote the last word.

"Okay son, now write the sentence 100 times. I give you twenty minutes for it. Should you fall short by even one time, thrice the slaps I'll make your sorry cheeks take. Your time commences now." I started writing being naked as I was on the floor. It was uncomfortable. However that word didn't exist in my dictionary the moment I'd submitted myself to Madhuri Aunty's mercy. I made my naked self comfortable on the floor as I looked to take up speed. I got very little time against the assignment which was not easily done. Madhuri Aunty in the meantime kept on reading the newspaper, and she lighted up a cigarette, and smoked on it. That was my first of knowing that she smoked too. It sure was a distraction, and realizing it, continued to write. I finished two minutes before the proposed time.

I remembered what she had told me and politely raised my hand to draw her attention to me. Madhuri Aunty nodded in approval, and I said, "I'm done Aunty." I had a sense of contentment in me.

"Good boy, show your work to Aunty." She commanded, and I drew myself close to her. Her look reminded consistent as she went through it.

"What I mentioned of handwriting son. We'll do it again" I was shell shocked hearing to it, "but some other time perhaps, for I don't want to tame your slave head to be of a donkey. You should be a slave but a versatile one. Right now there are other pressing concerns to tend to." Madhuri Aunty's words degraded me in the entirety. She came on her feet, cigarette still in her hand and walked closer.

She held her smoke between her lips as her one hand came in my hair and the other slid her track pant down her big bottom, and stopped when it had slipped down till her thick thighs thus revealing her densely hairy pussy. Madhuri Aunty then held one of her hands in my hair, and she mercilessly pulled my face close to her hairy cunt. My head hurt, but what option did I have. She came on her feet to put her one big leg over my shoulders and fitted her urethra to my mouth. She smoked and said,

"Spit one drop and I'll chain you beside the garden shrub son and whip you until your thin skin comes off. I expect diligence." Madhuri Aunty said staring at me from above with no hint of bargain behind her stating. I was cold in fear. No sooner did she speak those merciless words than she pissed in my mouth. I took it in without a word but the coughing didn't end because it was only the second time I'd taken it. I coughed being naked on the floor, and she stood tall again. "Oh come on, I hardly have time for your whining." Saying that she held my hair and pulled them again, and continued, "Firstly have your Aunty out of the jogger son then you're to attend to my shower." She showed no compensation. Madhuri Aunty said it and released my hair. With teary eyes, I attended to her first order where I pulled her joggers down her waist completely. The sight next beheld me straight and had me stay unmoved like a leaf.

Madhuri Aunty with her round and flawless butt stood before me. The large size of her bottom could behold any sets of eyes. It was clearly better than my best dreams. The shape was just as much round as perfection, and the goosebumps surrounding her ripened butt put my heartbeats at a raise. I wanted myself to be wrapped around it for lifetime, but knew the cost of it couldn't come easy. Madhuri Aunty was one for and from the gods.

"Now move your ass to the ask, or I find a whip to make you crawl till the bathroom." She barked crudely.

I quickly took my eyes off and went to the bathroom. I tended to her bath, filled the tub and made sure it was warm enough for her to get in. I couldn't judge as to what level of warmth she preferred but did it. Madhuri Aunty in the meantime stood before the counter bottomless, cleaning her teeth. I was ignored completely by her. I, on the other hand was started to be objectified as the way slaves are. She did her work, and I did mine, and in that course she came free.

"Have your Aunty out of the sweaty top son. I don't know how long could the smell be taken in by me." I saw to the task in an eye blink. I hiked it and out of her head, and now stood another majestic set of objects before my eyes. All these years peeping from the obscure ends, I finally glanced what her roundness under her tops and blouses stood for. Her great melons and the hypnotizing areola surrounding her pointed nipples were in my sight.

I had goosebumps all over looking at her. Starting from her milky white appearance to her long neck to her massive and beautiful boobs, to her worked out flat stomach which was neither flat nor round just sexy, to her great hairy pussy, to her broad back, and ending at her seriously substantial butt and thighs, I don't know how a package could've been defined better. My boner said more than me then. Madhuri Aunty looked down at my wood, yet headed on to dip her godly body in the tub.

"I can't allow a pee box to touch me, at least not for now. You better just tend to my underarms son, I think I need something better than deodorant. Use your tongue for the task." Madhuri Aunty without another word started to wash herself all over. I came on my knees beside the tub, and while she was washing herself, I led my head straight to her underarms. The thatch size at her underarms was feminine, as the smell of it hit my nostrils straight. I licked her sweat underneath her underarms and from her skin. I was to go round the next side to do the other one, and I did it with discretion.

Once Madhuri Aunty had bathed, I ran to the room as naked I was to fetch the towels. Her face after I came back was the one to be feared. She without a word came out of the tub as wet as she was, and being on and off from my knees, I wiped the water from each drop of her curves. Aunty still had nothing to speak.

"You've displeased me son. And I think now I've to make you understand from your first hour onwards. Rush to the basement son, and bend over at the table on the right. I'll find you there soon. Dismissed!" Madhuri Aunty had a blunt and strict tone while saying this.

Unaware of my displeasing, I shivered and made my naked walk to the basement of her big house. When I'd entered in it, I found that her basement was heavily chained with apparatuses and was arranged as a car workshop. It was dimly lit except the staircase that led to the main house. The table on the right where Madhuri Aunty told me to keep myself had a steel bangle drilled in it on either of the ends, with one more pair drilled to the ground next to the feet of the table. I shivered from down my waist, and then up my waist and then my entire body. I slowly bent myself over the table.

The wait had now been of five minutes, and I must say with every second my heartbeat and shivering had a magnanimous rise. After a minute more, her approaching footsteps hit my ears. The shivering wouldn't come down though I expected otherwise before. I realized that I had developed a great fear for Madhuri Aunty and not anything else. My heartbeat grew as she made her slow and silent walk in her chappals around me.

I couldn't see at the side, but when Aunty stood at some distance away from me, I saw that she yet hadn't worn anything, only had wrapped the towel like a turban around her wet hair. She wasn't there on a show perhaps and fetched to the nearest cupboard of the basement, and what Aunty took out next shivered me not only from the outside but also had my insides shake in fear. She held a 3-4 inch whip whose leather body shone as a serpent. Holding the handle of the cruel weapon in her healthy hand, she came forward and past me and vanished before my eyes by standing at my back.

Madhuri Aunty put one hand on my small butt that stuck out of the table. And moved her hands up and down my back and legs and spoke, "I couldn't take when you don't know how towels and bath are interrelated and have to be attended to together. I couldn't also take how you don't find the manners to keep your pant aside, and not leave it in the wayside or aisle." She reminded me how I'd thrown the pants at sideway in the halls. Just when she had spoken that, Madhuri Aunty shot her hands to the steel bangles and with a firm grip entrapped both of my wrists in the cuffs. She did the same to my legs as well, and bound me to the foot of the table, leaving me to not move by an inch on my own.

"You will get the whipping on your little ass for all of the ill-mannered displays son you've undertaken so far." Madhuri Aunty suddenly was more blunt and too serious in her tone that shook me even more, "I'll want you to count with my swings since there are fifteen smacks I'd give you. Any failure in the counting of the series, and you'll restart from one. I don't care were you to break your skin in the act, everything here is of your own making." She ended it being all the unsympathetic, and her words only brought the tears of shame into my eyes.

Madhuri Aunty stepped back, and before I blinked my eyes, the first whip came on my butt. The sound was not a good one neither was the pain. It was tight and hard, and I shook from top to bottom.

"One" I gasped to take the thick leather on my butt and began the count in my sober voice.

The next surprisingly was tighter and the moment she laid it on me, "Two." I went on, yet very sober. I gasped again.

Madhuri Aunty laid the third one even tighter, and I closed my eyes in pain, "Three" my voice breaking as I went on, but this time the sting from the thick whip was felt on my butt. I gasped again but couldn't breathe properly with it as the pain increased.

Again it came tighter from the last one and I went on, "Four." I moaned in pain to find the breathing.

The eyes of mine were wet and no sooner did she go ahead of five than tears rolled down my cheek with the pain. I grunted heavily in the process.

The cracks didn't come down, and when the counting reached to two figures, my eyes were flooding from tears of pain, too much to not blur the vision ahead of me. There were still five smacks to go but with my voice of pain and shaking body, I thought I had reached my limit. I kept speaking since two whips prior, "Please Aunty, apologize me. Please" but none of my prayers were listened to until now.

Madhuri Aunty then, put the whip on the table beside my tied hands and she placed her one hand on my whipped butt, and came close next to my ears. She started caressing on my butt with her warm and soft palm and said, "I see you whine a lot son. We've halted at this moment not because you've been granted an apology, but because I'd like you to whine more before I put my hands to work again." Her whipping hand caressed more on my butt that put me at ease, she continued, "And I must add son, we don't have any concept as apology here. It's discretion or..." her hand on my butt had its nails out as she clawed my butt to all the strength of her nails, "or its consequences son. Just consequences." Saying that she scratched on my whipped butt, and the loosely welted skin burnt with her nails darted in. I whined like a little child now and cried an octave higher. Madhuri Aunty was ruthless.

"That's better son, you keep to your tears and resume counting."

She again grabbed to the whip. And when the next blow came on my sorry butt, she laid it tighter than the last one, "Eleven." I cried and counted. She laid five of the toughest ones to end my predicament and while she had made her short walk to place the whip back, I cried making sound. She came back to stand behind me again and unlocked my hands and legs from the cuffs. I fell on the floor on my stomach being all loosened up by the cruel punishment I received.

Madhuri Aunty standing her ground above me stood straight with her aristocratic back and looking down said, "I couldn't care how you feel or think of me post this, I don't give one dime to the people who don't have minds and manners on their side. Be poor to obey or attend again, and I'll make you spend the night with the street dogs. I give you a few minutes to recover and then straight to the bedroom. I expect you there." She said it and with her naked twerking bottom, made her way upstairs. I laid there on the basement floor to soak in the pain for some time and then hurried in a few minutes to join her as told.

My pace was slow, all because of the whipping, as I sluggishly made way to Madhuri Aunty's room. She was stood by the bed, all naked ofcourse and I took myself to her. The new developed fear in my heart for her was real since my walk slowed even more as I had been going close to her. She looked straight at me, and her eyes said how she didn't give one care of how she treated me a few minutes before. I went close to her and stood there with my whipped butt and face towards the floor.

"You see son, since a slave is of my many talents, so I'd want my slave to be of some as well." She said it and turning around to show her massive butt, walked till the dresser to open it and spoke holding the door, "I know you're too poor to be a seamstress, so I'd have you dress me in my lingerie daily. And today happens to be the first and last I've to ask for the service. I expect you to fit the duty in your head. Am I clear?"