The Chronicles of Stacy Continues

Story Info
Stacy is on third and heading for BBC.
2.2k words
4.34
3.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kenburg
Kenburg
23 Followers

Bo talks his gorgeous sister into giving their black neighbor a blow job.

When Bo walked up to his room after he visited with Pappy, his sister is sprawled out on his bed wearing her black cowgirl boots and a black cowgirl hat that was given to her when she sang country music at the VFW post when she was much younger. She was glad they still fit and that she hadn't grown all that much.

She had no panties on and no shirt. She had her index finger over freshly glossed lips and was motioning for him to be silent because her parents were right underneath his bedroom in their living room. Bo stood silent. He was so amazed and how fucking pretty his sister looked in that hat and boots with no panties on, her flat little belly, and those small perfect little titties.

He got out his Polaroid one-step camera, she smiled, they were both on the same page, and he told her to spread her clit open with two fingers in an inverted V. She said a good idea. He told her to make the face she was making when he put his dick in that small pussy out at the fair early this morning, she said she would try, but she was only thinking about how good it felt when he bottomed out in her and not the faces she made.

Bo captured three pics with different expressions, took off his pants, and laid beside her, as the pics were developing she cuddled next to him and was about to jack him off when he realized he had the little black G-String in his pocket from their 30-year-old black neighbor who wanted his sister badly.

He thought now would be the opportunity where he could talk her into getting with Pappy.

He got up and grabbed his jeans and pulled them out. He walked back over to his sister and said;

"Let me put these on you, sweetie."

Stacy lifted her long legs in the air, giving her brother her ankles says;

"Where did this come from?"

Bo puts them on her, and tells her to roll over on her side facing away so he could look at her lying in his bed in a black G-String, black cowgirl boots, and that black cowgirl hat with that blonde hair coming from underneath laying on the bare skin of her petite frame.

He told her that Pappy had bought them for her and asked Bo if he would give them to her. Bo told her the deal he made with Pappy and would tell her all about it once they were done. Stacy was confused, excited, and horny all at the same time.

He was throbbing at this point, he told her how much he didn't care how wrong this was, he loved how comfortable she made him feel about it all. Stacy turned around and told him how good those panties feel in her ass crack and riding her clit. She began to suck his nipple and grabs his ball sack, gently loving on them with no rush, Bo just moans with comfort.

She works down to his stomach licking it and telling him she likes the taste of his sweat and can feel his heart pounding in his dick and nutsack. She puts her right leg over his and starts sucking his cock as Stacy and Bo are at it again for the second day straight in 1985. Bo gently pulls up on the back of her G-String while his gorgeous sister deeps throats her brother's cock, she is moaning heavily but quietly.

Bo is getting his dick sucked so passionately by the woman he's jacked off thinking about for so long, his gorgeous sister. She moans so sweetly, he loves her noises, he pulls over her little black G-String and is knuckle-deep in her sweet little pie. They both hear the sloshing of her wet pussy and she makes the gulp from her brother's dick hitting the back of her throat, he then picks his tiny sister by her hips and puts her on his face so that were in a 69. He tells her to spread her ass for him and she obliges with no hesitation. He gives that pretty little almond a sniff, he thinks about how he loves that tainted ass smell of a female and knows it's his gorgeous sister which makes him feel like a wild animal.

Bo is licking up and down Stacy's little ass crack, she is gobbling up her brother's long skinny bullet as he pumps her mouth he plunges that long nose of his into the warmth of his sister's little asshole. Stacy is in pure bliss, she is about to cum when her brother beats her to it, she feels him so good.

He moans in spurts, his hot breath muffled by her small little ass, she feels her brother's cum hitting her so well, the pulsations of each squirt as he Buck's like a bronco. She wraps her mouth around his dick jacks his dick harder while keeping her ass spread for him and lets her milk burst on her brother's face, chin, nose, and tongue.

Stacy and Bo have incestuous lust for one another, these are the facts. However, both have different reasons for wanting each other. Bo has had a crush on his sister ever since he can remember. Stacy has developed an unquenchable desire for sex and getting complimented on her fine body, it helps that her brother has a very long cock too.

Let's talk about Pappy

They both collapse after sucking each other off. Stacy tells Bo her belly is sweet and warm and Bo tells Stacy he loves the aftertaste and smell of her ass and clit on his face, she gives him a coy smile biting her tongue with a wink.

Bo says;

"Sweetie, I want to tell you about Pappy now."

Stacy;

"Ok, tell me everything."

Bo goes on to tell her how long Pappy says he's wanted her, she isn't surprised, she has heard all of his flirting and pick-up lines and has ignored them.

She told Bo that she knows the comments, but that was the extent of it.

Bo said;

"No, sweetie, he's serious and I told him that I would talk you into sucking his dick."

Stacy rises from laying there and says;

"Bo? Why would tell that big, old, black man next door that I would suck his cock, I won't do that, he's old and gross and he is a criminal, besides, his dick is big I don't think I could please him."

Bo; "You noticed he has a big dick, how?"

Stacy; "I was getting my bike down out of the garage not three days ago, I came out into the alley and there he was washing his pitbull in his cut-off sweat pants. I had my sunglasses on and I saw his dick swinging around wildly in his shorts, it was rude and weird to me, but he didn't catch me looking."

Bo; "Did you like what you saw?"

Stacy; I wouldn't let myself go there mentally because he scares me, No. But, I can't get the image or the "What if," out of my head either.

Bo grabs his interracial porn magazine that has her pictures pasted on the girl's bodies and says; "Let's look at these pictures together sweetie."

They lay there beside each other looking at Big Black Dicks in Little White Chicks and both of them are getting so aroused. Bo asked Stacy to stop him when she wants to talk about what she liked as he turns through the pages. She stops him on a series of pics where this seemingly young white girl is sucking this elderly black man's cock and tells Bo to stop.

Stacy says; "Mmmm, look at them."

Bo; "Yes, he's older and she's much younger, look at how big that black dick looks against her face. Sweetie your body is hotter than hers, don't you want to try, your pink tongue down the slit of his big fucking dick, oh sis, I gotta see you do this."

They look intently at the pics together, she reached down for her brother's dick, and he spins over on top and starts fucking her hard. Stacy is feeling so hot, she grabs the heel of her boots, pulls her legs up, wraps them around her brother's strong body, grabs his balls as he slams her, gets a little sideways, and slides her index finger in his asscrack. She fucks him back and tells him to fuck her pretty pussy.

Bo has now been inside his sister's sweet warm pussy twice in one day, cums looking into his sister's sweet face and the expressions she gives, he's never seen anything like it anywhere in his life, no actress on TV, no girl in his neighborhood, he's falling hard in lust and he's loving it.

This is when he hears it, she whispers in his ear;

"I'll suck Pappy's cock only if you stay with me the entire time, you get to take pictures that we can all look at afterward but I get to keep, not you and not Pappy, I keep them. Ok?"

Bo; "Fuck Yes, let's do it tomorrow sweetie, ok?"

Suddenly their mom yells up the stairs and tells them dinner is ready. Stacy yells back down and says ok. She gets up and starts taking off her black G-String panties when Bo says:

"No, leave them on, put on your little white shorts, I told Pappy that if you were wearing white shorts with the black G-String on underneath when we go outside for dinner then he would know I talked you into it."

Stacy; "Bo, did you tell him about you and me?"

Bo; "Hell No, that is between you and me, Ok?"

She agrees. She said she only has one concern about being dressed that way out in the yard. Bo asked what is your concern, Stacy says I don't want Mom and Dad to see me dressed like this, they will notice.

Bo agrees, looks outside notices Pappy standing at the fence line of his yard, and says I've got an idea. Grab an extra pair of white panties, while Dad and Mom are getting dinner ready, they will be inside, and I'll tell them where are going to the alley to make sure their bike is put up. We will walk out to the alley. She was amazed and loved how he planned everything in their incestuous beginnings.

Stacy had on the black G-string Pappy bought for her (that was packed with her and her brother's cum) and put on the same white shorts she wore to the fair, they went down the steps through the living room, out the back door while their parents were too busy to notice.

When they got to the garage to go to the alley, Bo told Pappy to come to the alley. He told Stacy to let Pappy know however she felt necessary, she had on those panties, and Stacy already had her plan. They are in the alley, Pappy approached them, and Stacy leaning with her shoulders on the door of the garage sticks out her fine little ass, unbutton's her little shorts, and pulls them

Does a touch. She smiles that beautiful smile and with her country twang says;

"Hi Pappy, Bo asked me to help him out by sucking your cock, if this is what you want me to do, I'll do it to you and for him. But first show me your cock please sir, so that I can get worked up tonight, I am better when I am hot and can do it correctly.

Pappy and Bo were both astonished, Pappy could only say;

"Yeah girl, hell yeah."

He drops his pants, he is wearing that white G-String with all that massive meat behind the hammock, and says is this what you want to see, he pulls it sideways that big black uncircumcised bologna falls out half limp.

Stacy sighs real deeply, and asked him to lift his shirt so she could see his stomach, she stood there thinking to herself, this man's body is fine as fuck, I love it. She says damn Pappy. She goes into the garage, changes out of the G-String, puts on her white underwear pulls her shorts up, walks back out to Bo and Pappy, hands Pappy her crusty panties, and says;

"I'll suck your cock tomorrow morning, Bo has to be there, he is taking pics for all of us to look at, I keep the pics. If you want me to wear these panties, have them washed and ready for us tomorrow, we can do this in your garage.

Bo and Pappy both high-fived one another.

Pappy said;

"How did you do this Bo?"

Bo smiles and said I don't know exactly but we will see you at 9 AM. Be ready.

This is the beginning of how Stacy learned to be a submissive black cock slut in the summer of 1985 while being her brother's best lover.

Kenburg
Kenburg
23 Followers